Modern Amazon Feminist Society

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbirdman
jbirdman
198 Followers

After a few minutes she started to slowly fuck me. Up and down she slid on my pole. Up to the tip and back down to the hilt. She kept up her slow fucking for several minutes and I would have screamed out in sweet agony if it were not for her mouth French kissing me.

Eventually Aphrodite began to near orgasm again and she started picking up the pace. I was bucking up to meet her down thrust and slamming home my sexual frustration as hard as my limited movement would let me. Soon we were both on the verge of climax and when I started shooting, Aphrodite started shaking again with her 3d climax. She collapsed on my chest and my cock stayed lodged in her sweet pussy as we relaxed.

"I can feel my pussy full of you sperm, are you ready to clean up the mess you made in my pussy?"

I had forgotten about my agreement, but now that I had climaxed, I was not interested in licking her pussy full of fresh sperm.

"Can't we forget about the pussy cleaning? I have never eaten pussy after fucking before and now it sounds king of gross."

"A deal is a deal and since you are tied up still, I guess that you will just have to live up to your bargain."

Aphrodite slid off my cock and quickly sat her pussy down on my mouth. At first I didn't lick, just sat there thinking about eating sperm and thinking that only queers ate sperm.

"Get to licking, or I will pinch your nose so you can't breath."

I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue into her pussy. The sperm and pussy juice was running down my throat as it slid out of her pussy. At first, I was gagging on the slimy mixture, but I got over that and began to enjoy licking her sweet pussy and feeling the mixture on my tongue.

"Yes, that's it, lick my pussy clean you sperm eater. This is called a "creampie" and I am glad you are getting your first from me!"

I licked and sucked for all I was worth as she ground her pussy down on my face. As she neared her 4th orgasm, I realized that my cock was still hard. She was not even touching my cock and yet I was still hard as a rock. Her youth, beauty and the kinky experience of cleaning up my own sperm were keeping me very excited.

Aphrodite was grinding her pussy on my face and spreading the creampie all over my face. I could hardly keep up with my licking as she reached her 4th climax. She shuddered for several minutes and I gently licked her pussy lips and stayed away from her very sensitive clit.

When she was done with her orgasm, she slid down my body and started stroking my cock again.

"You are a natural born creampie eater, you never even lost your hardon and now you are ready to go again! You sperm eating fool!"

Aphrodite again set her pussy down on my dick, but this time she did not tease. Her pussy went down in one stroke and she started slamming up and down as fast as she could. I usually went limp after fucking, but this girl was so sexy and it was so kinky eating my first creampie while tied up under a beautiful strawberry blonde that I was ready to fuck all night.

Since I had already cum, I did not climax as fast. Aphrodite varied her pace and slid up and down to create several small orgasms for herself. As she started to build up once again for a large climax, she started pinching my nipples, and reaching around a pulling on my balls. I was heading for a climax again. It didn't take long after that and when her pussy started to spasm; my cock shot off again for my second climax.

It was amazing, the way she had gotten me to climax twice in such a short time. I was lost in my sexual afterglow when she picked up her head from my chest.

"Ready to clean up my pussy?"

I had forgotten her rule and I was not thrilled about eating a second creampie!

"I tell you what, this time just lick my pussy lips and stay away from my clit. If you can clean me up without driving me crazy, I won't have to make you hard again to fuck me. If you drive me crazy with lust, I will just have to fuck you again, even if it takes me all night to get you hard enough to ride that magnificent cock of yours.

Aphrodite slid up to my face and I ate my second creampie. I gently licked her pussy lips and swallowed the sperm and pussy juice mixture as she gently stroked my hair. My dick was still semi-hard, but I definitely did not have a full- fledged erection.

Aphrodite kept it up for several minutes until there was no sperm leaking out of her pussy into my mouth.

"You did good! I got cleaned up without having to fuck again, so I will be able to let you up!"

After a few more minutes, she untied me. I needed to get out of there! I was very late and I had not even called home. Shannon was going to be pissed! And I smelled like sex! Not just a little, Aphrodite had pussy juice and sperm from my knees to my nose and there was no way that Shannon was going to miss the odor.

"Can I rinse off in the shower?"

"What's the matter Frank, don't want to go home with the smell of sex on you?"

"Well it would be a little hard to explain, wouldn't it!"

She let me shower and I raced home with the windows open to dry my hair. It turned out that I was in luck because there had been a bad wreck on the freeway and traffic was backed up for miles. Shannon had called my cell phone, but it was turned off and she didn't get an answer. When she asked me why my cell phone was off, I told her I had gone off and left it at the office.

"I am glad you are home safe and sound, but I was worried that when I could not reach you on the cell phone, it was you involved in the wreck! Don't forget the cell phone again!"

She gave me a big hug and held me for several minutes as she got over her fear of me being in the big accident.

"You smell nice Frank, are you wearing a new after-shave or something?"

My mind raced for an answer.

"No, they changed the soap at the office and I washed my face just before I left to freshen up a bit for the drive home, I was a little sleepy. I don't like the new soap, thought it was a bit smelly, but you seem to like it, so maybe it is not so bad."

That was the end of it for me, Shannon thought the time loss was because of a wreck and I was sure that the secret would go to the grave with me. Before I settled down with Shannon, I had a bit of a reputation as a "cocks-man" and Shannon had promised me that if she ever got wind of me fooling around on her that would be it! I had never made that mistake before that day and I was never going to repeat this mistake again, even if it was great sex!

There it was on videotape, me having sex with Aphrodite, kinky sex in a motel room. Shannon had left so soon that she didn't see it all, but I was sure that she was very pissed. It was bad enough that I was a freak, but now she had all the reason she needed to leave me without the transformation.

I looked around the room as the tape played out my sex scene and the nurses were squirming and getting a little flushed, but Dr. Walker just had a polite smile on her face. I think I died 5 times as the tape played on. Then the sex faded and computer voice and face came back.

"Well as you can see, Frankie you were a scumbag male, going against your vows to Shannon and just like the majority of men not worthy of the women in your life. You can try to say that you were entrapped, but not once did you leave or even ask to leave! That is why we were perfectly justified to pick you for our demonstration."

"We have done some of these steps to other men as we perfected them. Men who were unfaithful like you. Frankie, you are the first male to get the whole treatment, but you will not be the last. The MAFS will keep looking for men who are unfaithful to the women in their lives and when we identify them, we will take action to put things in better order."

"Now on to the good parts! I get to explain your new body to you!

"We know from our spies at the hospital that you know most of the changes that were performed on your body. What you don't know are the subtle items that have been done to you."

"First things first. Your penis has been modified extensively. You have been told that it has been shortened to just the glans or head. That is true, but not the whole story. We have also taken the skin and nerve endings from you penis and relocated them throughout your body. We used the material to create your nipples on your new breasts, to enhance your lips and replaced the lining of your rectum with the rest. You are the first modified man to get our new rectum lubrication modification. We created a connection from your prostate to your rectum that allows seminal fluids to lubricate your rectum. Basically, your pre- cum will be used to make your anal opening more like a vagina. When you are sexually stimulated, your anal opening will produce a natural lubrication."

"The net effect of these penis modifications is that you can only receive total sexual stimulation by rubbing the penis tip or as we like to say your clit with your fingers, having anal sex by penetration, giving a blowjob and having your nipples sucked at the same time."

"As you can see, this is a very complex process to obtain sexual gratification and you may wonder why would anybody bother to have sex under these conditions. Well in your case we made sure that you would be driven to have as much sex as possible. We have placed millions of tiny hormone capsules called microcapsules in your body. The capsules are made with various material and thickness of materials that will be absorbed over time. As your body absorbs the coating you will receive a time release of hormones. The microcapsules have been injected through you body in organ, muscle, bone and even brain tissues. The number and placement was arranged to prevent removal of the microcapsules and thus you will be at the mercy of your hormones the rest of your life."

"Now the mix of hormones is diabolical! You will have excessive male hormones to maximize your sex drive and you will have female hormones to insure breast growth and other gender shaping results. For all practical purposes, you are permanently horny and there is no way to stop the effect of our hormone treatment. You could even remove your testicles and you would still be over- sexed."

"You understand that we removed ribs, part of your eternal organs and much of your stomach muscles. That means you will be corseted the rest of your life. In fact, you corset will need to hold your waste to about 18 inches. This will give you quite a female shape, with your breasts and the extra fat the female hormones will build up on your hips."

"You also know about your Achilles tendons. They have been shortened to require you to wear high-heal shoes the rest of your life. In fact, you will not be able to stand going barefoot for more than a few minutes at a time."

"We removed all unneeded body hair and that coupled with the female hormones will give you the smoothest skin possible and a beautiful head of hair on top."

"We have also used strong hypnotic drugs to alter your mind. While you were going through the physical transformations, we reprogrammed your brain. You will remain male heterosexual in your mind. In fact, we enhanced your homophobic feelings. At the same time, we implanted a total aversion to anything but silk underclothing and if you try to wear anything else, you will have terrible hives. You will spend the rest of your life dressed in women's silk underwear, wearing a silk corset, in high-heals and wanting to be double penetrated while rubbing your clit and nipples to have sexual satisfaction."

"We doubt that there will be much time in your life for any activity besides fulfilling your sex drive!"

"Your programming also includes a strong desire to wear makeup, long fingernails and to grow your hair long. The urge to do these things is so strong that you will spend hours each day perfecting a feminine look! Your image will revolt you because of the strong homophobic feelings, but you won't be able to stop yourself and we have also placed a complete blockage of any suicide thoughts in your mind programming. You can not take your own life to end the torment!"

"We have also programmed you to want to serve your wife in any way she wants. You are for all extent and purpose your wife's slave and are bound to her for life. If she should die for some reason, you are programmed to seek out a new woman to replace her and you will continue to serve her for life. You now see that you can not be unfaithful to your wife again! You are her slave and must be true to her commands at all times!

"One more little twist we added to your adultery punishment is sperm addiction and aversion! You are programmed to eat sperm regularly. If you don't take sperm orally every few days, you will become ill to your stomach and will remain so until you eat more sperm. Because we enhanced your homophobic feelings, you will be revolted by the act of eating the sperm, but compelled to do so!"

"If you only eat your own sperm (which you are still capable of producing in abundance) overtime you will build an immunity to it and that can only be cured by eating sperm produced by another. It does not have to be human sperm, it could be from a dog for example."

"The last thing we have done is kidnap your wife as she ran out of your hospital room. She was darted with a strong tranquilizer as she went to her car in the parking lot and has been taken to our research labs. There she will be injected with her own set of microcapsules to maximize her sex drive and undergo hypnotic mind programming to help her adjust to the new Frankie."

"We did think it was sad that your lovely penis was not going to be in one piece again, so before it was removed, we injected you penis with a chemical that forces an erection for hours and made several molds of it. Your wife Shannon will receive several dildos and strap-on devices molded from your erect penis."

"When she returns in a few weeks, she will be ready to take her place as your owner and a Modern Amazon Feminist!"

With that the tape ended. As I looked at the medical staff, I could tell that there was a lot of sexual tension in the room, mixed with pity for me. None of them could imagine the life I would be leaving.

Dr. Walker had them increase my sedative and I drifted off to my fitful dream state.

Chapter 5 My New Life Takes Shape

I had a lot of pain the next few weeks, but as I healed, the pain went away. Shannon was gone for 3 weeks and the police never did find out who took her or me. There was a brief time where the media hounded the hospital for updates, but the hospital never released my name and by the time I was ready to go home, there were a few other men who had been kidnapped and modified. I was old news and there was an end to the interest by news media.

Shannon was fine when she was released. There was no visible change, but she was a different person when we got home. She no longer viewed me as her husband or even male. I was bound to her as slave and servant. She was horny often and I was always licking her pussy to orgasm. I was constantly begging her to fuck me with the strap-on while I played with my tits and clit. When I would climax and shoot off from the remaining tip of my dick, I would lick the mess off my fingers and then I would be revolted by my homophobic feelings.

After a month or so, my sperm was making me sicker and I started begging her to take on other lovers. She soon agreed and began to bring them home for sex and for me to get other sperm into my system. I would get to eat her creampie when her lover finished and that made me feel "normal" again. Shannon started having me dress in a French Maid's uniform to serve her and her lovers. My new body was perfect for the uniform and Shannon enjoyed my humiliation at having to wear it.

On date nights I would start by bathing and dressing Shannon. Then I had to serve drinks and snacks to Shannon and her lover. I would lick her pussy when she was ready to have sex and sometimes she would have me lick her date's dick to get it hard. Then she would have me guide the real man's cock into her pussy. When they finished, I would dive into her wet pussy and eat as much sperm as I could get as fast as I could. It had a much better effect when it was very fresh. Each time, I would feel better for a few weeks and then I would start craving sperm from someone else.

With Shannon's mind programming, she viewed men more as toys and certainly not a woman's equal. She wanted to have sex for her pleasure and the pleasure a man received was not her concern. She viewed me more like a very loved pet. She loved me, but not as a man or woman. Even though she loved me, she took pleasure in my humiliation. She said it was a fair punishment for my unfaithfulness.

Last week, Shannon was feeling a bit under the weather and did not want to bring home one of her lovers. It had bee a few weeks since I had a dose of sperm from another man and I was feeling quite ill. Shannon was just not able to get out of bed to help me, so she called an "emergency" number that was imprinted in her head by the MAFS programmers. In short order two large black males showed up and soon had me on my knees giving blowjobs. I wanted to puke, but my desire for sperm and my uncontrollable horniness forced me to perform well. As the first was fucking my mouth I started getting turned on by the friction on my lips and was wiggling my ass. The second black got the idea and soon his big dick was up my ass. They fucked me like that for a good 15 minutes until they both shot loads into me. I immediately felt better, but then was revolted by the homosexual acts I just performed.

They rested a few minutes and decided to switch ends and do me again. This time, it took a lot longer to reach orgasm, but the face and anal fucking so stimulated my body that I had several orgasms. Each time, I rubbed the remains of my dick and shot a good load of sperm into my hand that I would eat as soon as a dick was out of my mouth.

I was on permanent disability from work. I was no longer able to be effective and my presence upset my co-workers. The best thing for all was for me to move on. The only problem was that my disability income was much less than I was earning before and we liked the lifestyle that our combined incomes brought in. Shannon decided that I would have to find suitable employment.

Shannon had worked out a plan. If I took regular employment, my disability would end. Even if the new job was for much less than I earned before. So, I would have to earn my living in a cash business or some form of non-salary income. Shannon's company had opened Asian and African operations and they had aggressive goals to build up to several billion over the next few years.

In order to land the deals, her company was going to entertain the foreign businessmen here in the states and it was important to show them a good time. Shannon was a candidate for the new position of international sales director and her future would be discussed in a private meeting with her boss Clark. Clark was surprised when I attended with Shannon dressed in one of my French maid's uniform, but he did not say anything. It was the first time her boss had seen me since the modifications and he was amazed by my new look. I had gotten quite good at makeup and hair, plus my body had developed into a very sexy look in the French Maids uniform.

Shannon asked me to serve coffee and snacks while they talked. I moved around as much as possible to keep Clark staring at my body dressed in the formfitting uniform and listened.

"Frankie can not work in a regular job for two reasons. First, she would lose her disability income and second nobody would take her serious. She needs a job where her income can be in the form of cash or can be paid to me directly. In addition to those facts, Frankie could be very valuable when we entertain our Asian and African guests."

jbirdman
jbirdman
198 Followers