Modern Amazon Feminist Society

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbirdman
jbirdman
196 Followers

The wheels were spinning in Clark's head.

"I know I am being considered for international sales director and my proposal is for Frankie to become my assistant for entertaining our international partners and we will use his unique skills to help close the deals. Her salary will be paid directly to me on top of my new salary and that will give us a combined income that maintains our lifestyle and a little more."

Clark was starting to smile.

"I am so confident of our proposal that I will give you a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied by our sales results in Asia and Africa in six months, I will resign."

Clark was grinning ear to ear.

"Frankie Please remove you uniform down to your corset, panties and stockings."

It had been a few weeks since I had a sperm fix from another person and I was craving Clark's sperm.

"Slowly spin around and give Clark a good view."

I am a striking man/woman these days. I could walk well in the high-heals and there I was in my severe silk corset with half cups to support my perfect breasts, garter straps holding my stockings up, high-heals with sexy ankle straps and black silk panties.

Clark let out a sigh and said, "Nice".

"Frankie, I want you to take Clark's cock out of his pants, suck him till he is good and hard and then I want you to bend over his desk and let him have you in the ass." Shannon said in a matter of fact manner.

Her plan was designed to maximize my performance! I had not had any sperm from someone else for several weeks and I needed a fix bad. By having me give up my ass to Clark, I would still be craving sperm. I would then have to give my best blowjob to Clark to produce a second orgasm and get my oral dose of his sperm. Clark was in his late forties and getting a second orgasm was going to be a challenge.

I went right to work. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his already swelling cock. It was a nice cock, not as big as my former cock, but well above average. I had learned to perform oral sex well on cocks. I knew what had felt good to me when I was a whole man and because of my new condition, I had gained practical experience giving blowjobs.

Clark was soon rock hard as I bobbed my head up and down his shaft. At the same time the nerve endings in my lips were telling my brain that my phantom cock was getting stroked and my ass was starting to leak pre-cum.

When Clark started moaning, I got up from my knees and leaned over his desk. By now he was so horny, that he had no hesitation at pulling down my panties and ramming his dick to the hilt. He reached around and started playing with my sensitive tits and nipples. I was getting very turned on to his efforts and started fingering my clit as he pounded into my ass. By now he had a good rhythm going and I was able to squeeze my asshole to meet his thrusts and give him a good anal fucking.

I was sure that his receptionist could hear the lustful sounds coming out of Clark's office and to this day I wonder what she was thinking.

The kinky nature of the sex had Clark ready to orgasm in short order and when he shot his load up my ass he let out a loud moan and collapsed back into his chair. His cock was still tightly in my ass and his hands were still playing with my tits, so as he sat back, I was pulled onto his lap.

I didn't want him to lose his erection, so I slid up off his shaft and turned around and sucked his cock into my mouth. I had to pull out every trick to keep him hard and was using my lips and hands to work his cock and balls. He was starting to soften when I slipped a moist finger into his asshole. That was the trick, I started finger-fucking his ass as I worked my mouth up and down his shaft and played with his balls with my other hand.

I don't know how long it had been since Clark had back-to-back orgasms, but he was building to one now. I knew I had him when he was rocking his hips to my rhythm and he put his hands in my hair to get the rhythm he wanted. Clark continued to face fuck me fast and hard for several minutes. When he finally climaxed, it was a small amount, but it was like precious material to me as I sucked it down.

After Clark rested a moment and I continued to clean up his dick of any remaining sperm Shannon spoke. "Do we have an agreement?"

All Clark said was, "Hell yes!"

I got dressed and we headed home to celebrate.

Chapter 6 Continued Adjustment

A new shipment of dildos and strap-on cocks arrived the other day from MAFS. They had decided that my former cock was the perfect size, longer and thicker than average, but not so large that a woman would find it uncomfortable once she got used to it. The molds from my cock would be used extensively by the group in the manufacture of sex appliances. They felt it would only be fair if Shannon received a sample of the new and improved devices in compensation for my sacrificed cock. I had tears in my eyes as we unwrapped the appliances. I kept thinking back to the days when a cock like this swung between my legs.

There were three new strap-on cocks for our use. One was intended for Shannon to use on me and was molded to fit her pussy perfectly. They must have take molds of her pussy when she was abducted. It had about 5 inches of my cock on her end and was designed to cup her genitalia perfectly, including a clit stimulator. It actually fit so well that if her pussy were shaved, the suction created would hold it in place for a vigorous fucking session. On my end was a complete replica of my cock. Shannon could give me a good reaming and help me with my sexual frustration.

The second strap-on was designed for me to wear to fuck Shannon. It had a recess for placing my dick head in place and was shipped with an adhesive that could be used to set the dildo in place where my old cock once grew. I love the feeling of slipping "my cock" into Shannon and fucking her like old times. She enjoyed it a great deal and I often lick Shannon's pussy to several orgasms and then put on "my cock" and fuck for as long as she can stand it. I don't get much stimulation from this, but I feel more like a man when I am fucking her to multiple orgasms. Shannon likes this device so much that she has quite feeling the need to bring home lovers for pleasure. I now have to get my extra sperm from the entertainment we do for the international customers.

The third strap-on is a face dildo. It has about 4 inches of my cock that goes in my mouth and a locking strap to hold it in place. The other end is a complete replica of my old cock. There is breathing hole in the dildo and a feeding tube that can be inserted into the hole, that way I can be made to drink any liquid Shannon wishes. I can be locked into the face dildo and kept silent for as long as Shannon wishes. She can take her pleasure by riding my face dildo and then assign me to chores to with cock sticking out from my face. She uses it a bit as a punishment device, but promises that we will have need for it with women customers in the future.

The international business has taken off very fast and Shannon was a big success in closing the deals. After working out basic agreements by teleconference, she would invite them to the US for final negotiations. We would always arrange an evening of entertainment where I would start the evening as a maid, serving food and drinks and by the end of the evening serving the men in a more personal way.

We have not lost a deal yet and Shannon has been promoted to a Senior VP position. The only person above her is the CEO. Her income is fantastic, because as sales VP she gets a base salary plus a commission on all the sales. International sales have built up to over 500 Million and the company is on track to reach the 1 Billion-dollar target over a year sooner than originally planned.

We have moved into a mansion that we use for entertainment of our International customers and I now have domestic staff to help with the household duties. But when the customers show up, the staff is gone before the fun starts and I am left to finish serving the prepared refreshments and drinks in my French Maid role.

My hormone levels kept me sexually charged and the best way to relieve the wanton feelings is to perform at these entertainment events. Afterwards I am revolted by the acts that I view as homosexual, but I am driven to seek the penetration as well as the sperm.

My brain has largely adjusted to the relocation of nerve endings. When I am getting double penetrated with the person who is penetrating my anal path rubbing my tits and with me stroking my "clit" and a second phallus in my mouth pumping in and out I feel great. I can close my eyes and create a mental image of my former cock and it feels like I am still a man with a real cock. It is only when I am done that I remember that I just sucked a cock that I get the feelings of revulsion.

Last week Shannon had a group of 5 businessmen from Africa at the house for final negotiations. We have several guest suites and each of the men had a private room and would be with us for 2 days and 1 night. If Shannon closed this deal, we would have exclusive rights to sales in several emerging nations in Africa. She would have it made if this deal came through.

The first day was all business and we ran the meeting in our multi-media room. The staff helped serve and prepare food for our guests, but I was a visual distraction for the men in my sexiest French Maids costume. Each time I entered the room they could not take their eyes off me. I made sure to walk around picking up dishes and refreshing drinks as often as possible. I leaned over and gave long views of my nearly naked breasts and when I needed to pick up a dropped item, I bent at the waste so my short uniform skirt would rise up and expose my silk panties. By the end of the day, all five men were semi-erect in their pants.

The staff under my supervision served dinner and the men enjoyed the gourmet foods and fine wine. After dinner the men and Shannon retired to the lounge and the staff cleared dinner and departed. I continued to serve wine and cocktails to keep the men relaxed.

It was getting late when Shannon announced to the men that she needed to retire, but that I would stay up to provide whatever entertainment the men desired. With that she left the room.

There was a long pause as the men looked at me with lust. Finally one of the men asked what Shannon had meant by her statement.

I explained that I would stay with them as long as they wished and see to it that their needs were met. At that point he got direct and asked me if that included sex.

The other men fidgeted, and some even pulled at their pants to make room for swelling cocks.

"I have no pussy for your cocks, but my mouth and ass are at your disposal this evening."

The men were taken back when they realized that I was a transgendered male and not a woman. The room was silent until one spoke.

"Then get overhear and suck my cock", the largest man said.

I went over and knelt before him and opened the fly of his pants. His cock was almost erect and I had to remove his pants to get it free. I was amazed by the size of the thing as I started stroking it and sucking the head, it grew to over 10 inches and my mouth was stretched to its maximum by the thickness of his cock. It took a few minutes, but soon I was getting a good rhythm going and he was starting to moan.

One of the other men pulled up my skirt and lowered my panties and started working his dick into my ass. I was getting pretty turned on and the lubrication from my pre-cum enabled him to penetrate me quickly. They had me sandwiched now and were working me hard with their large cocks. The sexual teasing I had given them throughout the day had them pretty excited and it did not take long to get them to orgasm.

I let their cocks soften a bit and then pulled my mouth off the first cock and the second slid out of my ass. I quickly removed the uniform so my tits would be exposed and looked at the other three men.

"Whose turn is next?"

The quietest member of the negotiation team raised his hand and I went to him and opened his pants. As I knelt before him, I suggested to the men that they get undressed. I started sucking and found a nice large cock about the size of my former cock. I didn't even look around when a forth man took his cock and shoved it into my ass. I was pulling my second double penetration of the night and I was getting the fucking of my life form these large black cocks. I had to keep my mind off what I was doing, or my homophobic feelings would take over. I just concentrated on the rubbing of cock on my lips and in my ass. When the ass fucker reached around and grabbed my tits and started pawing at my nipples, I could create a mental image of my old cock getting stroked and push the "queer" thoughts out of my head.

When I got done with these two, I asked the last man if he wanted lips or ass and he said both. I asked him which he wanted first, he said he wanted a blowjob. With that, I went to work on my 5th large black cock. As I was sucking away, one of the men got a second erection and soon he was fucking my ass as I gave the blowjob.

I lost track of how many times I was fucked that night, but the men all went to bed after fucking by mouth and ass many times. I think I went to sleep a 4:00AM and nobody was up to start the final negotiation on time the next day.

Shannon won that deal also and we got a huge commission check out of our efforts. When I woke up in the hospital that day, I never dreamed what my life would be like today, and I don't enjoy everything about it, but as you can see we have adjusted and even learned how to profit from our situation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilog Modern Amazon Feminist Society Meeting

"Ladies, ladies, come to order, we have a very full agenda tonight and we need to get things moving", the chairwoman said as she called the meeting to order.

"The first order of business is a report from Dr. Walker on the success of the surgical modification techniques she has developed and that will be followed up by Aphrodite's sub-team report on our next target male."

"Before they start, please give them both a big round of applause! We have progressed so far and fast due to the efforts of this mother daughter team!"

The two women got a standing ovation as they started their reports.

------------- The end ------------------

This is the end of the story Modern Amazon Feminist Society"

I hope you found it entertaining, but if you didn't why did you read this far? If you have any comments or suggestions, you can e-mail me through the link below.

J. Birdman

jbirdman
jbirdman
196 Followers