Modern Fairy Tales Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,346 Followers

Ain't got no choice, Gretel thought, and tilted her head, parting her lips to allow the slimy fluid to flow out over her lower lip and into the jar. Hansel's semen was thick, more viscous than any she had experienced before. Gretel had to waggle her tongue to get it all to slough off.

"Now, let us see," Meg said, inspecting the jar once more. Eyes narrowed, she emitted a faint "hmm" after a few moments. "We're getting there, children." She winked. "Perhaps just a few more days."

Hansel and Gretel exchanged morose looks. A few more days?

***

The following few days followed a clockwork routine. As soon as Hansel and Gretel awoke, they were taken to the shower to clean themselves. Meg would then come to the twins with breakfast, lunch and dinner, Hansel's supplemented with another dose of the foul potion. Following each meal, Gretel would be ordered to masturbate her brother to orgasm. Occasionally, Gretel would felate him, whether ordered by the witch or not. The teen girl had come to the conclusion that if she had to pleasure her brother, she may as well make it enjoyable for them both.

At night, when the witch was gone, they would talk, sometimes crying over their unfortunate circumstances, sometimes becoming angry with their mother and father for having placed them where they were. They lamented what cruel fates, or what a cruel God, they suffered for the humiliation heaped upon them. They worried that the witch would make them slaves for life, or worse yet, kill them both.

The evening of the twins' fourth day of captivity, Gretel once more serviced her brother with her lips, tongue and hands. They moaned in unison when Hansel's release flooded his twins' mouth, and Gretel obligingly milked him for every drop of precious seed. For those few moments of bliss, Hansel and Gretel forgot about the witch, until her voice intruded upon them.

"That's enough," Meg said, handing Gretel another jar into which she emptied her mouthful of soupy fluid. Impatiently, Meg took it the jar, inspecting it after yet another eldritch gesture. At last she smiled withexcitement, eyes glowing brightly at the results of her arcane assessment. With a grin, she looked upon a worried and nervous Hansel. "Oh, my dear young man," she cooed. "You'll need your rest tonight, indeed."

Hansel swallowed skittishly, fearful eyes darting to Gretel. His sister stared back. She don't what I think she mean, do she?

"Back in your cage, Gretel," Meg said, not watching the girl to see that she complied. But Greta did, of course, crawling onto the dirty pressboard before the cage door swung closed.

"Tomorrow, Hansel," the witch said with a wistful sigh, touching the young man's face through the bars. "Tomorrow, we make love."

Hansel jerked his face away, stepping back in the cage, out of reach of the evil woman. "I ain't touchin' ya, ya ugly old hag!" he spat defiantly.

Instead of anger, as Hansel had anticipated, Meg merely laughed, tittering like an amused housemarm. "Oh, my dear boy, if you only knew how much truth was in your words!" Her smile vanished, countenance abruptly clouded with malevolence. "But you will make love to me, Hansel. Or else I will have a new dish on my menu . . . ."

Gretel gasped in fright, cowering in the corner of her cage as the witch's meaningful gaze fell upon her. She shot her brother a pleading look. "H-Han . . . ."

"Don't ya dare—" began hansel valiantly.

"Dare? DARE?" screeched Meg, making the young man flinch. "This is my domain! I rule here! And you will obey my every command, or Gretel Soup will be next week's special!"

Gretel choked out a cry of anguish, squeezing her arms about her legs. She shrieked in terror when the cage opened and Meg began to step inside, reaching menacingly for the girl.

"Okay! Okay!" cried Hansel in panic. "Please don't do nothin' t' my sister! I'll do it, okay?"

Meg stopped her advance upon the cowering twin and leered upon Hansel. "Of course you will," she chided, then retreated from the cage, letting it close. She stepped once more before Hansel, appraising his naked form. "Don't you fret about a thing, Hansel. You're first time making love will be an experience you will never forget."

Hansel soured, glaring after Meg as the witch turned and made her way from the room, humming a perversely light-hearted tune. As soon as the door closed, he released all of his anger and frustration in a single bellow.

"BURN IN HELL!"

***

"Hansel?"

His sister's timid voice drifted through the darkness to Hansel's ears. The fate that awaited the young man in the morning kept the angels of sleep from visiting. Lack of sleep and depression had placed the young man in a morbid frame of mind.

"I'd rather boff ol' Missus Hawley than that evil witch," he muttered.

Gretel shifted in her cage, sitting up. The darkness of their prison was almost absolute; she could only make out the faint glow of her brother's skin, the radiance of his violet-hued eyes. "I'd give anythin' t' not let it happen," she whispered earnestly.

Hansel sighed, letting out the frustration of his soul. "I know ya would," he said. He looked sidelong at his twin, reaching between the bars to find her hand. "But ain't no way I'd let her hurt ya."

Gretel managed a smile, gripping her brother's hand. She slid closer, until she was nearly touching the bars. "Ya know, all that stuff the witch was makin' us do . . . I kind'a liked it, sometimes."

Hansel blushed, teeth glittering slightly as a genuine smile pulled his lips apart. "Yeah . . . guess ya know how much I liked it," he said.

The twins laughed softly. The morbidity of their predicament made such concerns as morality trivial. It was heartening that, despite the pain and depression their situation presented, they had managed to find something positive about it.

"I wanna tell ya somethin', Han," Gretel continued. "Whenever ya . . . ya know, when ya was getting' off, I was got a li'l buzz . . . ya know . . . down there."

Hansel frowned skeptically. "Really?"

Gretel's blush was just visible in the shadows. "Yeah."

Hansel squeezed her hand. "Whatever happens ta'morrow," he said. "I hope everythin'll be right between us."

"Ya don't gotta worry 'bout that, little brother," Gretel said with sincerity. "We ain't got nothin' if we ain't got each other, ya know?"

Hansel shuddered with emotion, for the first time in days feeling a glimmer of home light upon his heart. "Thanks, sis."

Gretel huffed. "What I don't get is why it's so all-damned important that ya gotta be a virgin," she said.

Hansel grimaced. "I don't know," he grumbled. "But, ya remember all'a them fairy tales Mother used'ta tell us when we was younger? Like, 'bout unicorns an' virgins, an' dragons an' virgins an' stuff like that. Guess bein' a virgin is somethin' special for magic-like stuff."

Gretel nodded. "Yeah . . . guess so . . . ." She laughed abruptly. "Now I bet you're wishin' ya got it on with Maggie Mayfield when ya had the chance, huh?"

Hansel echoed the laugh, more heartily than he should have. "Ya know, I was just thinkin' that!"

Gretel bounced in mirth. "I know. We're twins, 'member? We can read each other's mind."

Hansel smiled, nodded, then pulled his sister's hand through the bars to kiss the fingers that were tightly wound around his own. "Yeah. Like th' time we caught that rabbit in th' back yard, and dad kept tryin' ta get 'round us ta see what we got—"

Gretel grinned at the memory. "But every time he'd move 'round one'a us, th' other'd be there. Like, no matter what, he couldn't get 'round us."

Hansel nodded, gritting his teeth. "Wish we could do somethin' so that witch couldn't 'round us," he said.

They sat in silence for several minutes, holding one another's hand, brushing their fingers together. The intimacy was encouraging, helping to sustain that one fleeting spark of hope.

"Han?"

"Yeah."

Gretel paused, her heart palpitating in her chest. Her brother could sense it.

"What's'a matter? What ya thinkin'?"

Gretel bit her lip. "What if ya wasn't a virgin no more?" she asked tentatively.

Hansel frowned deeply. "Well, I don't know. Guess it would screw things up for the witch, but . . ." He paused, suddenly understanding the implication of his sister's words. His head snapped about, eyes seeking Gretel's in the dark. "Ya can't be serious, Greta."

She swallowed nervously. "I-I was just thinkin' . . . I mean, if it's so damn important that ya gotta be a virgin for some kind'a spell or somethin', then maybe if ya wasn't a virgin', it'd, like, really mess things up. Maybe she'd shrivel up an' melt inta a puddle, like."

Hansel turned so that he was directly facing Gretel. "But . . . sis, I mean, come on. Brothers and sisters ain't supposed ta screw. That's, what'cha'callit. Incest."

Gretel scoffed loudly. "An' me suckin' ya off ain't? 'Sides, what if it works?"

Hansel's shoulders slumped. "I-I don't know," he said. "It's wrong. Like, Hell an' damnation wrong."

Gretel stared at her brother, mustering up as much strength as she could in an attempt to send it to him. "Ain't no right nor wrong right now, Han. It's just us and her."

"But what if it don't work?" he asked.

"An' what if it does?" she cried emphatically. "Look, if I could think'a somethin' else, I'd tell ya!"

Hansel fell silent, contemplating his twin's idea. It made sense in a strange, desperate sort of way, that much he had to admit. There was no doubt that Greta turned him on, though he was reluctant to admit it. The previous few days, he had, in some small but growing way, anticipated Meg's visits, aroused in the knowledge that he would be enjoying his beautiful sister's sexual talents.

In truth, the only thing that made him hesitate was the base taboo of incest. Once Hansel realized that, he also realized that the fact that he and Gretel were brother and sister was little more than a technicality.

If it works, then we might be able t' get outta this, he thought. And if it don't . . . well, least I wouldn't'a given up my cherry t' some ugly old hag . . . .

Slowly, Hansel lifted his head, meeting Gretel's gaze through the bars. He did not have to speak, nor even nod. His compliance was understood.

Gretel fidgeted nervously, aware of her growing arousal. The idea of coupling with her brother had occurred to her earlier that day, and the idea of it had slowly been simmering like a well-made stew with choice ingredients within her mind. Now that the reality of that desire was imminent, Gretel found her body responding appropriately.

"O-okay, um," Hansel began, voice breaking. "I guess ya can stand up and, uh, turn 'round, an' kind'a put your butt against th' bars . . . ."

Gretel reached with both hands through the bars, taking her brother's hands. The nervousness radiating from him conversely made her feel more calm. "Han," she said softly. "Stand up."

Hansel took a few breaths, trying to control the shaking that seemed to begin in his bones and charge outward through his body. His mouth was dry, his mind clouded by . . . fear? Passion, perhaps? He did not know. The only thoughts his brain could produce were images of his naked sister, on her knees before him, soft pink lips coaxing out the milky gift of semen from his body.

Without a word, Hansel stood, presenting his growing penis to his twin. He shivered a bit when his body pressed against the cold steel bars, then again when he felt Gretel's hands caress his stiffening shaft. A groan of pleasure fell from his lips when the warm envelop of Gretel's mouth encased him, submerging his cock in exquisite, massaging wetness.

"Mmm . . . ." Gretel's enjoyment was palpable to Hansel, destroying whatever lingering doubts or fears or thoughts of damnation that remained. He did not even think that making love to his sister might possibly save them. He only thought how delicious her mouth felt, how incredibly massaging her fingers and hands were as they stroked and fluttered along his shaft and swollen testicles.

For several sweet, tender moments, Hansel held onto the bars for support as Gretel pleasured him with her mouth. She did not need to do so to make him erect or ready, she knew; she did so because she enjoyed it, because this time, this one time, it was just she and her brother and the love they had always shared, love that was now being taken to a new height.

Gretel suckled him slowly, carefully and lovingly massaging every inch of the throbbing shaft she could get into her mouth. Her tongue fondled every bump, every vein, rubbing against the sleek, spongy firmness of the head of his cock. Her hands gripped the warm shaft, feeling the pulsing of her brother's heart through it, and cradled the soft, distended sacs beneath. She did not suck with the intention of making him erupt. Rather, she wanted to savor the act itself.

Still, her ministrations eventually had Hansel panting and moaning with impending bliss, and he pushed out with his hips, instinctively wanting the release Gretel's skill promised to provide. But, just moments from heaven, Gretel pulled back, leaving Hansel's cock wet and dripping and straining in the cool night air.

"Not yet," she whispered, pushing to her feet. She stared upon her brother, her own eyes heavy with lust. "Inside me."

Hansel wavered a moment, swaying on faulty feet. He clenched the bars more tightly in his hands, and nodded. "Turn 'round," he said.

Gretel grinned, then did so, bending at the waist and pushing her hips back, legs straight and slightly spread, hands reaching back to hold her firm cheeks apart. The glistening wetness of her sex was just visible to Hansel in the darkness. More apparent was the tart, spicy scent of his sister's arousal.

"Hold still," Gretel whispered, looking over her shoulder as she moved back against her brother. The head of his cock touched the slippery, searing folds of her sex. The twins moaned in unison. Gretel's mouth fell slack, lips slowly stretching with a smile as she felt the firm head of Hansel's cock slide past her labia, against the tight opening, and into . . . .

"Oh, God!" groaned Hansel, arching his back deeply in pleasure, savoring the snug heat, the rippling and sucking motions of Gretel's tunnel. It felt as if dozens of tiny kneading hands were pulling his cock inside her, guiding him to the deep, burning center of her sex.

"Uhmm . . . ." Gretel moved her hands from her cheeks, placing them upon the bars behind her, pulling herself firmly against them so that Hansel's cock was firmly seated inside. Her body quaked with pleasure; for long moments, she held him there, relishing the fullness, the faint twitches and pulses of their shared passion.

"Greta . . . oh, God, Greta . . . ."

"Shh. It gets better," she whispered with a grin, then pushed forward slowly, eyelids fluttering with pleasure as Hansel's cock slid sublimely between her slippery folds. Just before the head of her brother's penis was to slip free, Gretel jerked herself back down, impaling herself once more with a short, sharp cry. A cry echoed by another loud groan from Hansel's throat.

Back and forth, slowly at first and then with more desperation and need, Gretel rocked against the cage, sinking Hansel's cock inside her again and again. She reached one hand between them and stroked her insistent clitoris, making her tunnel spasm around her twin's shaft. Hansel abandoned his grip on the bars in favor of running his hands across Gretel's taut cheeks and narrow lower back. He matched her movements perfectly, pushing when she did, pulling when she did.

The cages rocked, metal clapping against metal. The witch's claim that every room in her abode had been magicked to prevent any sound from escaping from one room to another was one the twins hoped was true, not that they would have stopped had Meg come storming into the chamber.

Harder and faster, sister rocked against brother. Pants and gasps, moans and groans filled the air, as thick and cloying as the sweet scent of their lovemaking. Hansel felt his release building, his pleasure mounting. He knew Gretel's passion was quickly cascading like a waterfall as well, eager to reach the glorious pool that awaited her.

"Greta! G-Greta!"

"H-Hansel! Oh, God!"

Once more grasping the bars between them, Greta shoved back deeply, feeling her brother's cock spearing deep within her womb. Simultaneously, Hansel shoved forward as far as he could reach, catching his breath as the tremors of orgasm exploded through his body, matching the roiling wave of release which washed through Gretel's spasming form.

For many moments, neither of them moved. All that could be heard within the room was the labored breath of lovers slowly returning from the highest cloud of pleasure. The warmth of Hansel's seed was a radiance within Gretel's womb that slowly spread throughout her body, eliciting a smile of satisfaction upon her sweaty face. Her internal muscles rippled and sucked with aftershocks, making Hansel wince and hiss with a mixture of pleasure and pain he had never known before.

"S-slowly," murmured Gretel, gingerly easing forward, feeling the slick, tumescent length of flesh gliding out from within. Hansel held still until he was released from the sweet grip of his sister's tunnel, upon which he groaned. He leaned against the bars for support, breathing in sharply when Gretel turned about, dropping to her knees, her eager mouth cleaning his penis of the evidence of their coupling.

His twin finally stood, slipping her arms through the bars and hugging Hansel tightly. He was just able to kiss her temple and caress her back.

"Han."

"Y-yeah . . . ."

"Ya ain't no virgin no more."

Hansel began chuckling like a drunken fool, a chuckle which turned into an idiotic laugh. "Ya . . . ya know somethin'?"

Gretel breathed in, inhaling the scent of their lovemaking. Never had it smelled so sweet. "What?"

"Right now," Hansel said. "I don't care if it's gonna work or not."

Feeling her brother's chest against her cheek, Gretel smiled.

***

The twins were anxious the following morning when the door opened and Meg returned, clad in a shimmering, dark silk robe which revealed glimpses of her abundant cleavage and lean, strong thighs. As with the days before, she carried a food-laden tray with her, setting it down upon the floor before the cages of her captives. Her eyes glittered with anticipation, focused almost solely upon Hansel.

"This is our day, my love," she said with all the air of an obsessed lover.

Hansel took up his plate, regarding Meg sourly. "I ain't your 'love,'" he said. "I only doin' this 'cause I got no choice."

The witch wasn't the least bit perturbed by Hansel's words. "I suppose it doesn't really matter," she said. "So long as the deed is done. And it will be done."

Hansel grumbled, but remained silent throughout the meal, sharing worried and speculative looks with his sister. Anxiety was like a binding cord between them, vibrating with the tension they felt. They had no way of knowing if their incestuous coupling would result in liberation . . . or the harshest of punishments.

Whatever happens, I love ya, Greta.

She stared back, eyes watering. Love ya too, Han.

***

The twins were surprised when Meg ordered them both from their cages and to the bathroom. Gretel showered first, redfaced beneath the spray since both the witch and her brother watched. It seemed Meg wished no end of humiliation upon them, even commenting on how Gretel washed between her thighs. Then it was Hansel's turn, as Gretel toweled.

"Wash that gorgeous cock thoroughly, Hansel," Meg purred, licking her lips with anticipation. "My, my. You truly have a wonderful body, young man."

The witch's praise was anything but flattering. The knowledge of what he was being forced to do, after having seen Meg's true form, sent a taste of bile into his throat. He tried to find comfort and encouragement in his twin; although it was there, it was tempered with the despair they shared, the uncertainty of their plan . . . such as it was.

slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,346 Followers
1...345678