Modern Pantheon: Zeus

Story Info
Zeus seduces her as a golden mist.
4k words
4.21
15.1k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 05/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
295 Followers

Immortality had its disadvantages, but it was important not to dwell on them. After all, with infinite time on his hands, a downward spiral into depression could get very dangerous indeed. Zeus, more than anyone had reason to understand that. After all, he'd been the central deity of not one, but two of the most powerful cultures ever to grace the planet. For well over a millennium, he'd had it all! So when Rome finally gave up his worship, he'd slid into a funk that had lasted for almost as long as his reign had.

Many lesser deities wouldn't have survived. In fact, many hadn't. There were entire pantheons that had been wiped from existence. More than even modern historians realized. Zeus, himself, had been responsible for no few of them and had seen what was coming.

Fortunately, the legacy of his culture survived much more strongly than many others. Many of the gods and goddesses found continued sources of worship, even as those upstart monotheists began to spread their poisonous beliefs. He might have fought and conquered all of those other pantheons, but at least he'd never denied they existed.

It was through the efforts of his subordinates that Zeus remained alive today, however greatly diminished. Through those many centuries of depression, he almost wished he hadn't survived. As many spats as he and Hera had, it became unbearable that she faded from existence while he remained. She was his companion, his conscience, his better half. What was the point of the energy that kept him alive, siphoned like a tithe from the surviving members of his pantheon, if he could not share it with the woman he loved.

In the end, it was something rather simple that had turned everything around for him. An overheard conversation between Ares and Eros, the later who was no longer the child-like entity he'd once been. The more peaceful had bemoaned the need to work to maintain his existence. But it was the other, who'd spitefully pointed out thathis father could laze around all day and do nothing but what he pleased, that had really awoken Zeus, the father in question, to the possibilities.

Eternal life could mean he had forever in which to experience the pleasures of the world. He'd never had the time to truly devote to that in the old days, what with ruling Olympus and all. He'd often jealously watched Dionysus and Pan as they flitted their ways from party to party. Sure, he'd had plenty of flings but that was a far cry from a truly carefree existence. Now, it was his turn. And even the death of Hera, still truly heart-breaking, amounted to some good in that he was free to sleep with whomever he chose without fear that she'd turn them into some animal or other in revenge.

Zeus leaned back in the chair and smiled at the ruminations. He'd been a fool to spend so much time in an emotional retreat. True, even modern historians called much of that epoch "the dark ages", and they didn't know the half of it. All in all, it wasn't much of a loss. He'd survived, he'd missed an overall miserable period of history and he'd learned from his time away. In his more egotistical moments, he even suspected that his own depression might be the cause for the turmoil and strife of those thousand or so years.

Sparks flashed in place of pupils within his eyes as his gaze swept the assembled tourists. It was remarkable how few people actually noticed the discrepancy. Even in the modern age of disbelief, where jaded people could do so much with Hollywood effects, those eyes set him apart as inhuman.

All anyone ever saw were the clothes, however. Brown boots of boiled leather with buckles up the sides, black leather pants that hung low on his hips and accented his divine endowments (not to mention a complete lack of underwear) and a black leather jacket were all he ever wore. If they assumed the stylized "Z" pierced horizontally by a lightning bolt was the symbol of his biker club, that was fine by him. After all, young women of every era were drawn to a man with an aura of danger.

That's what he searched for. Experienced eyes scanned the crowd in search of today's fun. Nostalgia over what had once been had put him in the mood for something a little different. Any day of the week he could find some hot young girl at a club and ravish her in the hallway to the bathroom. Hell, most were eager enough he'd done it right in the middle of a rave's dance floor!

No. Today he felt the urge for some old fashion discretion, probably in honor of his long lost wife. Those lesions had accounted for so many of the fights between them and no few myths and legends. To have his way with a woman while transformed would be a suitable homage to Hera.

At last, Zeus spotted her. She was beautiful! Six feet tall with wavy red hair that spilled half-way down her back. Her body was enticingly displayed in a teal one-piece bathing suit. She wasn't one of those twigs that the media seemed to shove down society's throat. She actually had a little meat on her.

Best of all, the red-head carried herself with an air of arrogance. Not only did such confidence excite his loins, he found it particularly satisfying to take such people down a notch. Hera had always thought she was better than him as well. He could get a little of his own back while still honoring her memory.

Zeus dropped a five-dollar tip on the table and headed out after the young woman. Centuries of experience told him she was only just turned eighteen. Once upon a time, age didn't matter. Men and women got married before they truly hit puberty. Those days were long gone, however, and Zeus, for one, didn't really mind. He'd always liked his women to look mature enough to bear him children, even if he hadn't sired any since before the fall of the three hundred at Thermopylae.

This young woman definitely fit the bill. Large breasts strained against the suit so diligently they might have been accused of attempting to escape. Given the low cut of the neckline, and the bountiful cleavage displayed by it, they stood a good chance of success with but a little assistance. Zeus fully intended to provide just such aid.

Further, her wide hips were covered by just enough flesh that they didn't seem sharp and angular. Undoubtedly, they would be soft to the touch, just like the slightly padded add they swayed back and forth with each step. The manner in which the suit snuck between her legs displayed more than enough skin to prove that any visit into her depths would be equally cushioned and luxurious.

Oh yeah. It was a good thing Zeus' tight leather pants left little room for expansion. The hard-on he'd quickly gained, thinking about her, would have been enough to be considered obscene, even in this licentious day and age!

The question was, having decided not to go for a standard seduction, how did he want to approach this. The beach was far too public a location for any of a myriad of animal transformations. Even the Minoans had only accepted the concept should be kept behind the anonymity of closed doors. Besides, as hedonistic as the modern era was, bestiality was among the most likely to creep people out.

A smile began to spread across Zeus' face. He knew the method. Not only was it suitably mythical but he might have some fun with her apparent arrogance. It always pleased him to tweak a mortal's pride. Even today, it was still known by the Greek word; hubris.

The woman proved every bit as propitious as he hoped. She sauntered across the street, to the beach, and beelined for a hammock set up between the only two trees for a hundred yards. The location, not so incidentally, also placed her within view of the lifeguard station and directly across the street from the most auspicious new restaurant. Given the shade provided by the trees, she wasn't there to get a tan. She wanted that magnificent body to be seen and indulged in.

Zeus had every intention of indulging.

As he closed the distance, his body became insubstantial. Color leached from his clothes until nothing more than a mist could be seen. He gathered the copious sunlight that bathed the entire scene and used it to create a soft glow in his now-etheric form.

The redhead lay in the hammock with her eyes closed to the world. Her body, on display, was meticulously posed. One leg stretched out full while the other bent so her foot rested by her knee. Little surprise, the raised leg was away from the restaurant in order to afford the wealthy elite the accented view of her scantily clad crotch.

Rather than pillow beneath her head, her hands reached above her to grip the ropes that secured the sling to one of the trees. Her arms slightly hid her face but that would add a slight air of mystery to her. Meanwhile, the pose rolled her shoulders back to thrust her already straining breasts out. As a final touch, her fingers twined around the ropes in a manner that suggested she was bound in place and helpless. Thoughts of her hubris nearly caused him to erupt before he began.

Even had her eyes been open, Zeus doubted she would have noticed him. Like the lightning that replaced his pupils, these mortals didn't seem to want to see those things that didn't fit their neat and tidy scientific explanations. That suited him perfectly, since it meant no one else would view him. Besides, in the end, he suspected she'd know him perfectly for what he truly was, if not who.

Zeus contented himself to walk through her, the first pass. Her body shuddered even with that little contact. It was theorized that divine energy was an aphrodisiac to mortals because they could sense the creative potential it contained. Whether or not it was true, no other spirit caused such a positive reaction when they possessed the same space as a person.

A perverse thought flitted through Zeus' mind, almost childlike in its simplicity and humor. There was just enough displacement between her legs to suggest she shaved smooth but left a small patch meticulously maintained. His juvenile desire was to pass just far enough through her bathing suit to see if the tuft of hair matched the bright red on her head. He resisted, though in part only because her eyebrows suggested she was normally a brunette.

If he didn't shove his eyes through her clothing, and not so incidentally probably put his nose and chin inside of her, Zeus turned away from her and sank backwards. His entire body passed through and around hers and he was rewarded with a soft moan of pleasure and another shudder. He continued on until he hovered off the ground, just beneath her lithe body.

Her breath had begun to shorten with nothing more than the two brief instances. She truly was ripe for his attentions. As thoroughly as she taunted and leveraged her body for those across the street, her reaction proved she rarely made good on the collateral she offered. Either that or she was a closet nymphomaniac but he doubted that possibility. In his experience, people who suffered that condition could not resist for long enough to gain anything more than instant gratification and she clearly sought more.

His incorporeal hands shifted to cup her soft ass. With as many millennia of experience as he had, Zeus could remain insubstantial without the loss of sensation that most beings exhibited. He could allow his touch to range from ghostly to as firm as if physical. All the while, he would retain the full measure of his divine senses.

A slight mewl of a whimper responded when he squeezed slightly. At the moment his touch was nothing more than the brush of wind. Even a soft breath could prove the undoing of a sufficiently excited woman. The redhead wasn't close to that stage of arousal,yet, but she was still suggestible enough to want more.

Zeus luxuriated in the feel of her body. One thing he had to give modern mortals credit for, they had created an amazing variety of textures in textile. He loved the smooth feel of spandex when stretched over the soft flesh of a woman. Even silk couldn't quite compare, when he was in the mood.

The woman's back arched, slightly, as his hands roamed up her sides. Her breath had begun to shorten with hitches and gasps. Her fingers, casually laced through the ropes that held the hammock to the tree, tightened and locked her firmly in place against the unexpected heat her body began to produce.

A chuckle escaped from the divine golden mist, audible only to the distressed young woman. She responded with a light moan that liberally mixed pleading with desire. She had yet to realize this was more than a delightful dream. With her eyes opened to mere slits, she saw nothing but the shimmer of the sun surrounding her and leaned back into the sensation, content to her hedonism.

"You are most beautiful, my dear." Zeus whispered with a husky bass voice that rolled across her body like the thunder it had once commanded. Her eyes snapped open farther in surprise and no little fear. Seeing nobody close enough to have spoken, a playful smile crossed her lips. She closed her eyes firmly and leaned back more deeply into the embrace of the net.

Now, Zeus could feel her body press against his. He kept most of his form insubstantial but allowed her to feel some measure of the hardening that he himself suffered. She moaned in appreciation, quite a bit louder than her previous calls, and ground against the shaft nestled into the same crevasse that held her suit. She enjoyed the pulse of response nearly as much as he did.

No longer content to just toy with her, he brought his incorporeal arms around her body. His own, muscular, form pressed tight against her back. His left hand crossed her chest to squeeze and pinch her formidable breast. Meanwhile, his right hand glided down the stretchy fabric until two of his fingers followed the material between the cushioned juncture of her thighs.

"Oooooh!" She gasped. He could feel her pulse begin to race, through the thin fabric of her bathing suit. Her breath caught in her lungs, as if switched off by some hidden trigger within the nipple he teased. Her legs rubbed together slightly as if to defend herself from the unexpected intrusion. Unfortunately, no position could keep the insubstantial ministrations away.

The woman had not expected such a graphic daydream. She had thought it might become the imagining of some attractive executive who held her close and warmed her. At most, she would have gone home and relieved her own tension with the new toy she'd bought down the street. If the fantasy continued along this trend, however, she might need to accept the advances of one of those restaurant-goers rather than simply play with them until they provided her with pretty things.

Her body began to roil with desire. If she tried to shift her chest away from the delicious sensations the grip only tightened and tugged her back into place. Her engorged flesh stretched just as surely as the fabric that covered it. Her nipple hardened instantly and tormented her with an unbearable tide of electric current that plunged directly to her core.

Worse still, every attempt to close her legs to the ghostly fingers only seemed to spur them to increased deviltry! The first few brushes rubbed forward and back over her sensitive mound, now visibly hardened beneath the skin-tight material. After she attempted to shift her leg to more firmly cover herself, the touch somehow ignored the specious protection of her suit and began to dance lightly across her blazing pearl. The shift of her legs only served to drive her now-sensitive lips together in a manner that suggested she should be filled.

Whimpers had begun in a quiet but steady stream. She hadn't counted on such intensity. Never had her imagination affected her so acutely. Even her own fingers, blessed with the personal knowledge of direct sensation, could not manipulate her body this skillfully. When the caress between her legs grew firmer, her whimpers turned into moans in an instant.

The woman's hands disentangled from the hammock. She placed them on top of his, insistent that he maintain his lover's embrace. She could feel his hands as firmly as she could the solid length nestled against her butt. She was content to let him work his magic. Her grip only demanded that he continue. She was about to be disappointed in that, but he would make certain only for a minute.

She couldn't help but protest when his ministrations ceased. She wanted him to continue. She wanted to finish, though she had yet to fully realize how greatly. He fully intended to oblige her, just as he intended to fulfill his own climax. He only stopped long enough to float back up through her body. Once above her, he rolled over and returned his hands to their desperate work.

Incorporeal, Zeus had no need for her to adjust her position in order to let him in. Mist could seep through the smallest crack. The porous fabric was certainly no obstacle for him. Still, that didn't mean he wouldn't mind the sight of her bare flesh. It excited him and fit his plans neatly all at once.

Foolish, modern designs, that trusted even inch-wide straps that rested solely on the shoulder. His ancient people would wrap their togas not just across their shoulders but around their body as well. A single finger could not have slid the strap from their attire, like it did hers. She hissed her heartfelt agreement as the strap slid down her arm. Her consent grew louder when he slipped her breast out of the secure embrace and nipped at her plush flesh with his teeth.

Crossed as they were, it was no more difficult for the hand between her legs. The thing strip of material slid easily aside, despite the wayher hand covered it. Her groan of anticipation transformed into a moan of pure delight at the first caress of the tip of his steel length. She could feel the form as it began to push inside of her but her fingers refused to coil around it. Instead, they passed right through.

Similarly, her depths didn't actuallyopen as he pushed farther inside of her. It was a disparity her mortal mind could not accept. That much solid width, shoved forcefully within her, should have spread her wide. Her legs fell open in psychological response and fingers, bereft of the ability to clutch her divine tormentor, pushed at her own folds and held them open for his intrusion.

Zeus needed no more invitation. His hips thrust forward. Her teasing ways meant she seldom allowed herself to succumb to the pursuit of a man. For a woman who played so mercilessly upon the charms of her body, it seldom saw the fruit of her labors. Her tight body gripped and clutched in search of the insubstantial form it sensed within.

The woman's back arched almost immediately. She was ready for him. She wanted him. Sheneeded this. It had been too long since someone had stolen such a release from her, despite all of the times she had suggestively offered. Even her own body knew the unfairness of such denial and now betrayed her with its pent-up frustration.

She screamed her climax. She writhed beneath him. Her breast pressed firmly against his chest and caused her nipple to rub against the firm ridges of his muscles. Her hips rolled to grant him deeper access that he didn't need. All the while her enflamed bud rubbed against the coarse hair that sprouted at the base of his thick, long, shaft.

Zeus grinned in triumph. His control was infinite. He could make her blessing last for days, if he so chose. All of her body's needs would be sustained by his presence inside of her, even as her mind wandered in a perpetual state of bliss. Such was the most basic power of all gods. Most didn't even realize this and few of those that did had perfected it to such an art form as he had, over his very long existence.

Hecould have made it last forever but for other circumstances. Chief among them was his desire to remind her of the error of her ways. As he could make it last indefinitely, he could also will himself to explode at any second. This he chose to do.

deathlynx
deathlynx
295 Followers
12