Modern Pantheon: Zeus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If her orgasm was powerful before, the moment his divine spark began to flood inside her the sensation became almost unbearable. She could feel the creative energy fill her to bursting in a manner that mortal seed seemed paltry by comparison. His divine essence literally touched every fiber of her being.

No sooner had he released himself within her than he pulled back and away. She would not be aware of the lack for some good time, overwhelmed by even an echo of his presence. She continued to writhe in the tangle of net that supported her, lost to her desires and satisfaction.

Zeus looked on in pride at what her had wrought. Not just the pleasure he brought her, and himself, though he enjoyed that he could still accomplish such. He was equally pleased by the approach of the police officer.

A quick dip into the mortal man's mind confirmed that justice would be served. To all the myriad eyes on that beach, the red-headed woman had stripped aside her own suit and brought herself to a brutal climax. The woman who toyed with the desires of men had just broken the laws of morality of the land.

Only a slight twist adjusted the cop's intentions. The woman would never have spent time in jail. Although far from corrupt, the officer had witnessed the entire escapade and could not claim to be unaffected by the sight. She would, as she always did, leverage her body to her advantage. This time, however, she would bring her charms to bear on a common, lowly, male rather than one of great prestige. This time it would be to avoid her fate rather than improve it.

The change that Zeus altered was in the manner that the beleaguered officer would gain his compensation. Once in his patrol car, safely parked in an alley nearby, she would offer herself to him. He would accept, but instead of intercourse, as his fantasies demanded, he would now accept the long, languorous, feel of her lips around his lust. Similarly, he would not quite understand why he insisted she swallow only half of his seed and then hold open the neck of her suit to let the rest pool against her creamy skin and dry beneath that remarkable fabric.

It was something that the king of the gods demanded. After all, it would prevent any confusion from the last, not-so-little, portion of his divine justice. There would be nothing to confuse the issue of parentage. Between the location of the cop's spilled seed and her embarrassment over the whole affair, brutally reminded by the sticky mess pressed against her flesh, he had ensured the only source of the semi-divine being already growing within her would be the mysterious experience in the hammock.

Zeus smiled as the officer led the red-head away. Perhaps this would be the start of a new heroic age. Or, more likely, this would just be another dud of a demigod, fated to do no more than last ten rounds against some future MMA champion. Only those three bitches knew the truth of the future. Zeus, like everyone else, would have to just wait and see.

Copyright January 2012, by Deathlynx

12