Modified Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it, toy?"

"Mistress, what if toy gets an... an erection? This dress won't cover it up."

"Doesn't toy trust me by now? Toy will do as she's told and everything will be fine."

Her response leaving no room for debate, they continue until they reach the frat house As Penny reluctantly walks in, she sees that the party has already started, with music playing and frat guys mingling with sorority girls. Memories of the many prior parties Penny had attended flood her mind. But this time it's different. Instead of excitement she only feels nervousness. Well, that's not completely true. All the testosterone from these frat guys looking for action has her on edge. She still has that feeling of expectation, of maybe meeting the perfect guy, but now that feeling is wrapped in dread over what they would think of her if the only knew. They head to the kitchen and Penny deposits the tray of brownies on the counter, and tries to push sex from her head.

"Oh no, toy. Toy will be serving these." She removes the lid and hands the tray back to Penny. Then she reaches over the tray and unbuttons another button of Penny's top. Penny's tits are now barely covered, with no bra underneath. One wrong move and her nipples are sure to pop out. And even if they don't, her hard nipples are clearly visible through the thin material. She again looks pleadingly over at Jasmine, but Jasmine ignores her discomfort. "Serve everyone, both guys and girls." She spins Penny around and pushes her out of the kitchen.

Penny dutifully meanders through the house. As she holds the tray, all the guys make a point of carefully selecting just the right brownie. In reality they are just ogling her tits. Penny tries to ignore their stares, but their attention is starting to have an effect on her. She tries to keep moving, hoping Jasmine knows what she's doing. Does she know what effect these special brownies will have on guys? Has she already tried this with someone?

The tray is finally empty, and by Penny's account pretty much everyone here, both guys and girls, have tried at least one brownie. The one person noticeably absent from the party is Stacy, who had to visit her mother this weekend. Penny enters the kitchen and deposits the tray, and someone immediately pushes a beer into her hand. She drinks up, searching the room for Jasmine. "Where has she gone?" she wonders, worry on her face. She is feeling a little frightened without her near her. Penny quickly finishes the beer and grabs another one, and then heads to the main room. She looks around and studies the faces of the girls in the room. Penny can see a familiar flush on several of the girls faces. It would appear that the brownies are starting to have the desired effect. She then studies the guys. Maybe it's her imagination, but she sense wildness in their eyes that she hadn't noticed while giving out the brownies.

Suddenly she feels very strong arms wrapping around her and pulling her backwards. Big black hands pull her against a very large, hard body. "Hey babe, you are looking fine!" a deep male voice booms out.

Penny squirms and tries unsuccessfully to get free. She recognizes him as James, starting running back on the football team until he blew out his knee. Six foot four, probably 250 pounds, all muscle. Penny only knows him from his reputation, which is as a player. And if the stories are true, a massive cock to go along with his big ego. "Please let me go!" Penny pleads. She squirms again, only ending up twisting around to face James. She cringes with the fear that he'll feel her cock pressing up against him.

Just then Jasmine walks up. Penny's heart jumps in relief. "She'll get me out of this situation," she hopes.

"Ah, nice to see the two of you getting along so well!" Jasmine says. "Now I don't have to go introducing you." Penny looks over at Jasmine in shock, feeling a little betrayed.

"Yes, I was just getting to know this sexy toy of yours," James replied.

Penny freezes. "Toy? Did Jasmine tell James about me?" she asks herself. "Why would he call me her toy? Shit!" Penny begins to panic. "Please Jasmine, can I go back to Delta Omega?"

Jasmine glares at Penny and she immediately recognize her mistake. But she can't call her mistress in front of James!

"I think that toy better rethink what she just said, if she know what's good for her!" Jasmine says sternly.

Penny feels flush, "I can't believe this!" she thinks to herself. "I just can't act that way in front of James! But I can't disappoint Jasmine either. Shit!" Penny is sure Jasmine will find some sort of punishment for her if she doesn't address her correctly. "Shit!" She squirms in James grip again, uselessly.

"This..." Penny stammers, her face flushes red.

"Yes, toy?" Jasmine and James look on as she struggles.

"Mistress... this toy is sorry..." James looks down at her with a huge grin on his face.

"Go on."

Penny is dying with embarrassment. "This toy will address mistress correctly from now on. Please don't punish this toy."

"That was a reasonable apology, toy. But I think some punishment is still in order." James releases Penny and Jasmine drags her to the middle of the room next to a low wooden coffee table. "Here you go, get up on the table and dance for us."

"No... please, toy can't..." her panic rises again.

"Now, toy. Show me what a good submissive you are. Toy isn't going to disappoint me again, is she?"

Penny slowly steps up onto the table, resigned to her fate, putting her trust in Jasmine once again. She sees James across the room adjust the stereo, and a heavy beat begins to flood the room. Penny begins to sway her hips in time with the music. She looks around the room, seeing more eyes turning towards her, watching. She turns to her mistress and focus on her, trying to ignore everyone else. Penny lowers her hands to the front of her dress, hoping to avoid exposing herself. This results in pushing her tits together, giving everyone a good view of her cleavage and her nipples that are poking through her top.

"Good, toy." Jasmine mouths the words as she smiles up at Penny.

Penny continues to dance, getting lost in the beat of the music. She barely notices as more eyes turn to her, and barely hears the cheers that urge her on. She holds her gaze on her beautiful young mistress. The erotic situation is starting to affect her, though. She feels her cock begin to grow under her hands. A new panic washes through her as she tries to avoid exposure. She looks pleadingly at Jasmine, who just smiles back at her. Afraid to look around at all the faces staring up at her, she keeps her eyes on Jasmine.

The song seems to go on forever. Penny continues to dance. The hoots from the crowd continue.

If Penny was watching them, she'd see the guys shifting uncomfortably as the bulges in their pants grow. Several of the girls are also getting aroused by the dance, knowing what's under Penny's dress and hoping to experience it again. They move in closer to her. One of the guys reaches out and strokes her smooth calf. Penny jumps back in surprise, but a new wave of arousal washes over her at being the focus of attention.

Finally, the song ends and a loud cheer rises from the onlookers. Jasmine steps up on the table next to Penny. Speaking to Penny, but also loud enough for everyone to hear, she begins, "Very nice. That was kind of my toy to entertain the party with her sexy dancing. Doesn't everyone agree?" Another cheer erupts from the crowd, shouting out to give them another dance. "Now, however," Jasmine speaks above the crowd, "to complete your punishment toy will spend some time in the closet."

All the frat guys in the room immediately go quiet, jaws drop and everyone stares, unsure whether they heard her correctly. Penny doesn't understand this strange reaction and a chill runs through her at this unknown fate, but also doesn't have time to ponder it. Jasmine leads her down off the table and through a door to an adjacent room. In that room is another door, apparently this is the closet. Jasmine opens the door and Penny steps part way inside.

"Ok, toy, I suspect this will be as more of a treat for toy than a punishment, but either way, this is what I expect." Jasmine pauses and looks down at Penny's body. "First, remove all your clothes."

Penny hesitates, but knowing it's useless to resist she begins to undress. She removes her skirt last. Jasmine reaches down and wraps her soft fingers around Penny's exposed member, which within only a few seconds is fully hard, jutting straight out from her body. Penny moans.

"Perhaps toy has heard of a glory hole. Well, this closet has been used in the past for various frat pledge tests, and now toy gets to use it. There is a hole in the wall to your left. Frat boys will bring their cocks to you, and toy will suck off every cock that is put through that hole. If I think toy has done a good job, then the last cock will be James's. Believe me, you'll know which cock is his. Toy will fuck James's cock. Until that time, toy is not allowed to cum. Is everything clear?"

A glory hole! Oh my god, mistress can't be serious! Penny groans. And yet, as she explores her feelings, Penny realizes her pussy is already starting to get wet at the thought of getting all these cocks. She hasn't been with a man since who knows when. And while Jasmine's games with the other sisters have been satisfying, she still craves a good hard cock. Her mind already fast forwards to the thought of taking that first hard rod, tasting it, feeling it fill her mouth.

"Toy understands, mistress," Penny replies.

"Good. Don't disappoint me." Jasmine closes the door and leaves Penny in near darkness except for a strip of light coming from under the door. Penny sits on the cool floor, her excitement growing as she awaits her fate.

*****

Dr. Krutov is sitting at her desk in her home office. She scans the video coming from the sorority house. Nobody is there, she realizes with disappointment. All week she's been coming home and checking the videos posted by Victor. She was similarly disappointed with those too. Not that there wasn't action, but it was always the same. Jasmine plays with Penny in the morning; Penny naked in her room most afternoons; the occasional shower scene with Jasmine and Penny. But very little beyond that. Maybe the booster shot she gave Penny wasn't working as well as she thought it would. Sure, her cock is growing, that much is clear from the video. But she expected Penny to be more sexually active. She should be nearly insatiable. The doctor checks Penny's file again, reviewing the dosage. Everything looks correct. It doesn't make sense. Dr. Krutov is also disappointed with Jasmine's lack of creativity she's demonstrated with her creation. This is the ultimate sexual being, doesn't she realize this? Maybe's she's just too young, or just a stupid girl.

Dr. Krutov squirms in her chair. "And what's wrong with me lately?" she asks the empty room. Spreading her legs, her robe falls open and her fingers find her panties, which she rubs idly while studying Penny's file. Giving up, she leans back and closes her eyes. Her fingers slip under the waistband and reach her engorged clit. A shudder goes through her body. She dips a finger into her wet pussy, taking her towards her third orgasm of the day as she fantasizes again about Penny's huge cock filling her up.

12