Mojo Moods Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lowering his lips to her ear, Virgil reminds Desi that no one can see what is going on underneath the table. "Just relax into it and cum for me, pretty lady." Desi feels his hot breath tickle her ear provoking more goose bumps to rise when Virgil suddenly thrusts his finger back into her soaked pussy and begins to beat his finger against her g spot again while he is rubbing her clit with his thumb.

Desi realizes that Virgil has one hand working on her pussy while the other one is gripping her around the waist as if to prevent her from escaping him. The urge to purr like an entrapped lioness is bravely beat down by Desi's will while she feels herself about to be carried over the brink right as the waitress heads back with Virgil's ice tea balanced onto her tray.

Virgil could hear Desi's breaths shorten and hasten in pace, her leg trembling faster, yet still, he keeps incessantly rubbing her clit as fast as he can move his thumb while he smiles and thanks the waitress whenever she sets his tea down in front of him. Training her eyes on his iced tea, Desi keeps her eyes downcast, never looking up at the waitress, and begins to slowly melt in the palm of Virgil's hand while she is suddenly hit with the first wave of intense pleasure. Slipping her hand under the table as soon as the waitress walks away, Desi uses her fingers to trace the outline of Virgil's bulge before gripping it in her hand and trying to squeeze it through his pants while she begins to cum.

"That's right baby. You're so pretty when you cum, Desi." The sound of Virgil's sexy voice mixing with the feel of his heated breath in her ear while saying those words only intensifies her orgasm and Desi turns and leans up to bury her face in the depth of his neck while she squeezes his cock through his pants in one hand and with the other, she holds onto Virgil while she rides out her orgasm.

As her body begins to settle back down, Desi's eyes begin to tear up from the intensity of the pleasure that Virgil has induced. Faint hints of her own sex briefly lingers past her nose when Virgil pulls his hand from under the table and quickly but seductively; he sucks her juices from his finger and almost whistles, "Mm ... my lady, I do believe you do taste sweeter than you smell." Virgil smiles devilishly at Desi who has just loosened her grip on his, now, raging hard on.

Seeing Virgil taste her sweet honey only excites Desi more and she gratefully parts her lips and accepts his exploitative tongue, enjoying the taste of her own sex still on his lips. Burning with lust, Desi wants Virgil inside her so bad that she is fumbling for the button fly to his denim pants and within seconds she has them pulled open and cock exposed. While deviously smiling at Virgil Desi looks down towards his lap wishing she could see his cock in her hand and wanting to taste his man sugar which she can already feel beginning to seep out from the opening of his head.

"Hmm." Desi looks back at Virgil and groans. "Ooh. Virgil, you have a nice size cock, I would really love to taste some of your sugar too."

Desi squeezes Virgil's cock more firmly and begins to stroke him till his cock is dripping with his early man juice. Deviously, Desi smiles at Virgil while she circles her thumb around his swelling head and she scoops as much of his cum up as she can. Then she makes sure to keep her eyes trained on Virgil's face while she brings her hand back up from under the table making sure to grasp his cock with her other hand, Desi opens her mouth and sucks her thumb clean of Virgil's cum while she looks him in the eye and tells him, "Mm, you taste pretty sweet yourself. I would really love it if you would cum for me too."

Before Virgil can respond, Desi looks from side to side to make sure there is no waitress in sight and then she ducks down under the table and shielding herself beneath the red linen table cloth, Desi is on her knees between Virgil's legs and gripping his cock. Without warning Desi licks the fat head of his cock clean of the rest of his pre cum before she decides to open her mouth and swallow his cock till she can feel his cock head hitting the back of her throat. She feels Virgil's hands pulling her hair back to keep it out of the way and Desi can feel herself getting hot for him again knowing that he likes what she is doing to him.

Virgil's hands grip her hair tighter making Desi groan in pleasure, and he lets out a huge breath of hot air as he fights to keep his composure while he is feeling the vibrations coming from Desi's vocal chords. With her vocal chords performing a tap dance along his stiff cock, Virgil feels fingers and nails, one on either side of the waist band to his pants, suddenly gripping and tugging. "Whoa!" Virgil whispers loudly and hurriedly scoots his tight but upwards, as far as the table top would allow, and very gentlemanly, he helps Desi get his pants and boxers down to his knees.

In an instant Desi surprises Virgil by yanking his pants and boxers further down to his ankles and he is now sitting there with his cock left to the perils of her mouth and with only the protection of the red linen table cloth hiding their taboo rendezvous. It takes every ounce of composure Virgil has to sit there and pretend nothing is going on at all while he is feeling the sensation of teeth barely scraping his cock blended with Desi's fiery breath and wet tongue trailing up and down his shaft. Darting his eyes, Virgil makes sure he's got all of Desi's hair in one hand and places his other hand on the table top, hoping to conceal suspicion when he sees the waitress passing their table again.

Raising his hand palm up to the waitress before she can get three feet closer as if to say halt! Virgil stumbles out a quick, sharp, "No Thank You." Seeing the waitress catch the hint and dart away, Virgil makes a mental note to tip her huge before he leaves this evening.

Feeling the warm silk of lady finger tips gently tugging on his balls while his cock is getting pumped by pretty lips, Virgil forces his self not to peek beneath the table cloth. Oh, the feeling of Virgil's cock quivering stiff in her mouth was making Desi hot for him again and she wanted so bad to pleasure herself but she was determined to make him cum so she could taste his sugar too. Sucking the head of his cock like it's a fresh carved sugar cane before gliding down all seven inches of his sweet pole and trying to swallow it, Desi alternates between pumping his cock with her mouth and then her hand, making sure she continues to milk his balls with the other hand.

Ever so slightly, Desi feels Virgil squirm while he fights the urge to just grab her and fuck her face; she smells her own sex heating up and rising to grace her senses so she drops her hand from around his cock and lands it perfectly on her wet pussy. Giving in to her own bombastic urges, Desi begins rubbing her velvety smooth fat clit. Now Desi is almost fucking Virgil's cock with her face and milking his balls that are threatening to erupt any second now and spill all his sugar down her throat.

Ignoring the wet saliva that was escaping from the corners of her mouth, Desi continues to pump Virgil's cock, determined to drink him up. Loving his spicy vanilla and leather scent mixed with his own natural man musk, loving that his balls were feeling fatter and his head was swelling and threatening to gag her, and loving the way his legs were trembling on either side of her, Desi tasted the first splash of his juice as it splattered and hit the roof of her mouth.

Bearing her lips as far down his cock as she could, Desi begins swallowing every bit of his man sugar. Feeling the sudden shock of his salty taste against her tongue is such a turn on that Desi has to release her hand from her pussy and grip Virgil's leg for fear she will lose her balance from the high she is suddenly surging on while she unexpectedly squirts and soaks her panties with her own honey. Greedily, Desi swallows every drop of Virgil's cum.

Slowly, but surely, both Desi and Virgil's bodies begin to simmer down and she licks him clean and helps him get his pants and boxers back up, before he is taking her by both her hands and guiding her back into the booth as soon as he knows the coast is clear. Both are giggling now, and then Desi realizes that she is sitting on the opposite side of the booth than where she had been earlier. Virgil hands Desi one of the folded linen napkins so she can wipe her hands and mouth which he knew she didn't have time to lick clean while under the table.

Desi is glowing and beaming now while she wipes her hands dry with the napkin and then thinks twice before she asks Virgil to please hand her bag to her which was still resting on the other side of the booth where she had been sitting before. As soon as Desi points this out to Virgil, they both burst into giggles once again.

As soon as Virgil hands her bag over, Desi opens it and stuffs the napkin inside before closing it back. After all, Desi was a lady and her mama had always taught her that a good lady never leaves a mess. Placing the bag beside her and pulling the strap securely back onto her shoulder, Desi runs her fingers through her hair and turns her flushed face away from Virgil's intense stare then decides that a bathroom break was in urgent need. Leaning over so that he can hear her over the music, Desi says, "Excuse me while I go to the restroom."

Thinking that he didn't hear her because he was looking at her wearing a frozen expression on his face that was devoid of anything but amazement, Desi spoke a little louder, "I have to go to the ladies-"

Before she could finish, Desi felt Virgil's hand gently grab her chin and turn her face to his and, very lovingly, with his tongue, he forced her lips to part again and impaled her lovely mouth with another explorative French kiss. Just as sudden he released her from his spell and Desi had to catch her breath before speaking again. "Ladies room, love... I have to go." She brightened the glow in her eyes and smiled sweetly before standing up.

"No problem, hun. I'll be behind you." Virgil winks back at her.

"Um, okay. I won't be too long." Desi answers him before turning to walk away on slightly shaky legs.

Virgil's words are still echoing within the walls of her mind while she is in the bathroom. Desi wonders if he is waiting outside the bathroom door for her and she is not too sure she wants to go back into the lounge again. Catching her reflection in the mirror, Desi sees her face is still glowing pink and she can't take off the silly smile she is wearing.

Quickly, she washes her hands and runs her fingers through her hair when she notices that her hands are still trembling. Desi feels a mess, even if she doesn't look it, and she makes a hasty decision that she is going to take a slow walk to her car, if Virgil isn't outside the bathroom door when she leaves. Mind racing, Desi wonders what the hell has gotten into her as she has to hesitate to retrieve the soiled linen napkin she had shoved into her purse because she almost forgot to toss it into the waste basket on her way out.

With the scent of Virgil's man sugar and cologne still lingering on her face, Desi remembers her panties are soaked with her own juices too, she hesitates again, setting her bag down on the counter top, she reaches under her dress and quickly removes them, being careful to keep her balance as she steps out of them one boot at a time. Desi tosses her most loved lacy hip huggers into the waste basket along with the soiled napkin.

Watching Desi walk to the door leading to the foyer which led to the Underground Utopia bathrooms, Virgil knows that she is star struck and he thinks it's cute. The corners of his mouth slowly turned upwards to the heavens until Virgil was beaming ear to ear. Desi had no idea that Virgil had a bike that was parked across the street and a few car spaces back from the street where she had parked her red Miata... but Virgil knew it.

************************************************************

Opening the door, Desi doesn't see Virgil so she walks down the corridor which leads to the stair case where she had originally came from. It wasn't long before Desi hears the soles of her boots patting across the grandeur marbled floor once more and stepping outside onto the down town street area where she had parked earlier in the daylight. While Desi is walking into the May night and down the entrance steps of the Hotel Roux, she is fumbling for her keys inside her bag at the same time.

At last, her fingers find them and before she can turn towards her car and push the unlock button on the key remote, Desi is startled by the sudden roar of a motorcycle engine starting up and she hears it moving closer. Roused, she spins around holding her chest as if she is afraid her heart is going to fall out. "Oh you again!" Desi glows with her golden eyes wide and fights the giggles that are threatening to burst through her smile when she sees the familiar blue eyes of the driver.

Virgil is smiling coyly back at her looking sharp as ever sitting on his black, soft tail Harley. "I got room for one more hun." He looks back at her teasing her with his eyes.

"Um. Shouldn't you have a helmet on?" Desi asks him, trying to pretend to play hard to get.

"What?" Virgil pretends he can't hear her.

"I said, shouldn't you have a helmet on?!" Delsi yells a little more loudly while Virgil playfully revs his motor to block out the sound of her voice and hollers once again.

"What?" As he waits for the motor to settle down low enough for her to hear him speak, he hollers, "Huh? I can't hear you!"

"I said, shouldn't you..."

Once again, Virgil revs his motor and pretends he can't hear what Desi is saying, waits for it to idle down again and asks, "What?" Desi learns quickly that Virgil is teasing her and she recognizes that devilish glint in his eyes when he is smiling at her like that.

"You... You're too much!" Desi yells at him before he is able to rev his motor again. "Oh you!" Desi pretends to relent and hollers through the roar of his motor to wait before she proceeds to unlock her car, open the trunk and toss in her bag before locking the car again.

"Come on... I won't take you too far tonight." Virgil begs.

With her arms folded, Desi walks back towards Virgil who is still patiently waiting for her to get on the back of his bike while he amused by her sassiness. "Alright..." Desi finally tells him. "Because of you, I had to throw away my favorite pair of panties." Desi continues giving her conditions while trying to keep a straight face without bursting out laughing from the craziness of it all. "So, if you want this lady to sit on the back of your bike like a bitch in heat and ride off into the moonlight with you, I do believe I deserve to at least know a last name to go along with your first name Mister Virgil?"

Still smiling, Virgil rolls his eyes up at the stars and says, "Aden Jager," as if he is saying "Is that all?"

"Well..." Desi lets out a breath of air at the sound of his name. "Mr. Virgil Aden Jager, I do believe you found yourself a sweet bitch by the name of Dessie Mae Mason." Without sparing another second before she loses her nerve, Desi grips Virgil's shoulder, supporting herself on the passenger foot rest, and swings her leg over to straddle the back of his bike while making sure that the back of her dress is firmly tucked underneath her bottom before riding off under the moonlight with Virgil.

Desi was perched on the back of Virgil's steel horse and holding onto him with her breasts pressed against his back as he drove her through some old, almost forgotten brick streets, the kind of streets that reminded you of the days when people were still riding in horse and buggy. The weather felt perfect, it was only around seventy five degrees. Before long, Virgil turned onto a road which wound upwards onto the levee along the Ruby River and then back down hill onto another road off another part of the levee and Desi immediately grew excited when she recognized the River Plantation Cottages.

"Is this where you are staying tonight?" Desi asks him.

"No, this is where we are staying tonight." Virgil corrects her.

Desi drops her mouth in astonished disbelief hearing Virgil's revelation. Once again she felt those butterflies getting stirred in her belly and she can't help but feel completely flattered that Virgil had done all of this just to see her tonight.

As soon as Virgil has stopped and turned off his engine, Desi looks all around them. To the left of them is the back of the small cottage, and straight ahead are two great one hundred year old moss covered oak trees standing side by side with a view of the river in front of them. With the sound of the wind blowing off the river and whipping against her ears, Desi takes a deep breath and smells the sweet clover grass mixing with the faintness of freshwater in the air. Above them is a painting of the full moon and stars glowing and sparkling their reflections in the water.

Gripping Virgil's shoulders for support again, Desi hops off his bike and is walking up towards the steps to the back porch behind the cottage. Hypnotized by the beauty of the almost surreal scene in front of her, Desi almost forgets Virgil's presence until he is sneaking behind her and she feels his arms holding her possessively and his hands are begging to search her as she feels them, strong, busy tapering fingers gripping her along her rib cage, just below her breast plate. Desi thought she must have blinked because suddenly his hands had mystically appeared from the front to the back and she felt Virgil's quick fingers and knuckles fumbling with the clasps of her bra.

"Here, sugar, I'll pop that bra for ya." And Desi expertly reaches her hands beneath her dress and up, unclasps her bra, and before she can do anything else, Virgil is already pulling her dress up over her head and over her arms. Then Desi graciously takes her dress from his hands and lays it over the porch railing in front of her. By now Desi feels Virgil's hand gripping her hair from the back and his moist mouth is warm against her pulse in her neck. Desi bites her lower lip when she feels his other hand cupping her left breast and lightly pinching her sensitive nipple which is tingling with arousal already.

"Hmm... Desi purrs when she feels Virgil's body pressed firmly against hers and then she remembers that she threw her panties away when she feels his hard on bulging through his denim pants against her bare ass. "You know." She reminds him, "I am the only one standing here in almost nothing but my boots and you're not playing very fair, Mr. Virgil Aden Jager."

Bringing her hand up and around his neck, Desi looks Virgil in his blue eyes and she spins herself around in his arms to face him with her golden eyes sparkling like a clever gypsy and slips her hands underneath his shirt and begins to guide it up and over his head as well. Carefully, she drapes his shirt right next to her dress over the porch railing while Virgil kicks off his boots. Then Desi turns and works on his button fly until she is able to pull it open, taking his boxers with them, Desi hangs both articles on the porch railing too.

"Hmph! Looks like you lost some clothes, sugar." Desi teases.

"Uh-uh." Virgil nods his head towards Desi's tits disapprovingly.

Now Desi feels her face getting hot again when she looks down at her tits which are still hiding behind the cups of her mint green bra which is only a slip away from falling off of her shoulders. Placing her hands on her hips, Desi asks, "Alright, sugar, which do you prefer? I lose the bra or the boots? You can't have both." Desi winks and runs the tip of her tongue along her satin upper lip while she waits for Virgil to answer her.