Mojo Moods Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of giving her a verbal answer, Virgil says nothing at all and reaches his hands towards Desi's shoulders so gentle that his fingertips feel like feathers, he glides her bra straps down her arms, and then Desi drops her arms and lets the bra fall gracefully down to the wooden porch floor. Immediately, Virgil cups both of her beautiful tits, overflowing each of the palms of his hands with her creamy mounds topped with pretty rosy nipples that are almost the same color as her blazing red hair. Entranced with her pretty hard nipples, Virgil sucks each one into his mouth, making sure to roll each one between his lips.

Desi can feel herself on fire for him again and she grips his cock in her hand while Virgil is busy ravishing her tits with his kisses. "I promise I will clean you up real good if you fuck me with this pretty cock." Desi taunts Virgil while she begins to stroke his cock in her hand and make him rock hard for her.

"Turn around." Virgil commands her.

Desi submissively does what he tells her and turns around to lean on the porch railing, gripping it with her hands, she feels Virgils hands gripping her ass cheeks and spreading them apart. "Spread your legs apart further." Virgil whispers into her ear.

Desi does as she is told and she feels Virgil's explorative fingers as they glide back and forth from her clit to her rosebud and then, quickly, he would thrust a finger into her tight pussy and wriggle it against her g-spot but stop just when he felt it begin to pulsate. As if that wasn't enough to cause her to become intoxicated with his lust all over again, Desi suddenly feels Virgil's hot breath combined with his wet tongue lapping up her honey while his lips suck her clit up and Desi begins to moan when she feels him rolling her clit over his lips the way he had done her nipples. Only, Virgil doesn't let her go over the edge yet, no, he wants her pussy to rain on his rock hard cock.

Standing back up now, Virgil grabs Desi's face by her chin and turns her face to him so that he can violate her mouth with his tongue that is freshly coated with her own pussy juice. Virgil's cock is raging hard and Desi can feel it gliding between her ass cheeks and slipping along her wet pussy. Leaning on the porch and bracing herself, Desi can feel the swollen head of Virgil's cock knocking on the entrance of her pussy. Virgil begins to slowly slide his cock in and then he takes it out and slides it back and forth against her clit till her pussy is soaking.

Then without warning, Virgil slams his cock into her pussy as deep as he can bury it. Desi begins to squeal, "Ooh yes Virgil! Fill my tight pussy up with your fat cock baby!"

Hearing Desi's pleas only makes Virgil's animalistic lust soar and he reaches around and grabs each of Desi's tits with each of his hands and squeezes her nipple while he thrusts his cock, pumping it as hard and as fast as he can. His goal is to make her cum hard on his cock so Virgil brings one of his hands up towards Desi's neck and he gently but firmly grabs her around her throat and pulls her up closer so that he can whisper into her ear, "Rub your clit hun."

Loosening his grip so that she can get back down into position, Virgil let's Desi lean back down onto the porch railing and Desi is using one hand to grip the railing for support now while the other hand is busy with her finger flicking her swollen clit while Virgil firmly grips the back of her hair and holds her steady while he bucks and thrusts his stiff cock into her pussy and making her moan to the heavens. Just when Desi knows she is about to hit that blissful moment of orgasmic splendor, she feels the head of Virgil's cock head swell and quiver deep in her pussy and Desi is sure that Virgil is about to shoot his seed inside of her.

"Oh...Virgil... please... don't...you...stop... fucking me!" Desi squeals just before she begins to sporadically quiver as she rides the waves of euphoric heights.

Right when Desi begins to lose herself, Virgil grips her on either side of her hips so tight that Desi can feel slight pain from his long tapering fingers squeezing her flesh so that he doesn't lose his grip on her. Virgil is panting so heavy now that Desi can feel his hot breath showering her back every time he thrusts his cock into her. Through his panting, Virgil begins to order Desi to take his cock balls deep while he shoots his cum into her.

Obeying, Desi pushes her ass against his pelvis with every thrust of his cock. Suddenly, Virgil grips Desi harder and thrusts his cock all the way into her while he is reminding her to take him all the way and Virgil shoots his hot cum deep inside of her quaking pussy. Looking up at the brightly lit heaven above the Ruby River, Desi begins to experience multiple orgasms and rain her honey all over Virgil's sugar cane pole beneath the sparkling night sky.

Spent, Virgil grips Desi around the waist to prevent her from falling as he leans over to grip the porch railing and catch his own breath. Playfully, Virgil slaps Desi's ass which is already rosy from the pounding it just took and gives her one of many orders to come, "Come on pretty lady... let's go clean each other up real good inside."

... To be continued in Mumbo Jumbo Chapter 4 of Mojo Moods