Molested Ch. 05

Story Info
Jenny gets naked.
2k words
4.46
68.4k
37

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for all the nice comments, it is always so appreciated.

*

The week following my last treatment was hell; somehow knowing I had no panties on was making me even hornier, it was all I could think about, the thrill that I could be discovered was intense.

I did sort of forget from time to time, but then I'd have to sit down in class and the cold kiss of the plastic on my bare ass sent shivers through me, and I'd quickly remember.

Sitting in Mr. Reed's class always made me feel even more horny than usual. Several times, when he wasn't looking I'd open my legs, knowing I was exposing myself to him, a dirty little secret all of my own.

I was still not allowed to touch myself. I thought he'd be able to see and if there was one thing I wanted, it was to be back on his desk getting my treatment again, so no matter how bad I wanted to do it, I didn't dare touch myself.

I was obsessed with Mr. Reed, I doodled our names intertwined, I didn't know what his first name was, and I practiced my new signature Mrs. Jenny Reed. I wondered what England was like, would he take me there as his bride? Was he an Earl or something? Mainly I was thinking about my treatment and counting down the days until the next one.

For reasons I didn't really understand, I wanted to have him touch my breasts. I guess it was the fact that everyone seemed to be talking about them, who's were the biggest, who needed a boob job and all that kind of junk. Apart from my first examination, Mr. Reed hadn't touched me there at all. I wondered if there was something wrong with mine. Lying there in bed the night before, I decided I wanted to know. After all this was my treatment, I had a right to know.

The few hours leading up to the treatment were agony. I sat through dull subject after dull subject and all the time, all I could think about was the fact I had no panties on and soon I'd get my relief.

Standing in front of Mr. Reed again, I had my hands behind my back as we had to when talking to teachers. I was wearing my school uniform of black shoes and white knee length socks, short pleated skirt, and crisp white blouse. It was under a little strain as I had deliberately worn one a size too small for my growing breasts. I had my blond hair pulled up in a long ponytail today. I waited obediently for him to finish reading the notes.

"So, how have you found it without your panties?" He asked me.

"Fine, Sir."

"Just 'fine' as in, no increased arousal for instance? Be honest it's important."

"It has made me quite wet, Sir." I whispered.

"Good." He said, a slight smile on his lips, "Now, have you touched yourself at all?"

"Oh no Sir, I've been good, I promise."

"Excellent, shall we start your treatment?"

"Err, Yes Sir," I said hesitantly.

"Is there a problem?"

"Sir, is there anything wrong with my breasts?"

"I don't think so Jenny. Is there anything you are concerned about?"

"I'm not sure, could you check me?"

Mr. Reed looked slightly stunned but said, "If you want, take off your blouse and bra then."

OMG, I'd done it, I felt amazed and terrified at the same time, would he like them, would he find anything wrong with them? With trembling fingers, I undid the buttons on my blouse and fumbled off my bra, suddenly self-conscious, I covered my chest as I faced him semi-naked for the first time. Mr. Reed smiled that gorgeous smile at me and I went all gooey again. I relaxed and stood in front of him and put my hands behind my back like a good girl and pushed my chest out ever so slightly. Mr. Reed came round to my side of the desk, leaned back on the edge, and surveyed me. He stood up and put his hands on my shoulders.

"Are you ok, you look like you're going to faint?"

I shook my head vigorously in denial, suddenly aware that the action was making my boobs jiggle right in front of him, blushing I stared at the floor.

"We may as well get this skirt off you too."

Without waiting for a reply, he tugged the skirt down past my hips and let it fall on the floor, taking one hand he helped me step out of it. He must have seen how hard my nipples were. To him, it must have been so obvious what I wanted. I was putty in his hands. He sat me on the edge of the desk facing him.

"You want me to check your breasts."

"Yes please, Sir." I replied, pushing my breasts up at him. His strong hand cupped me perfectly, my whole breast filling his hand. To me it looked wonderful, he lifted my breasts and slowly ran his finger round my nipple gently rubbing it and teasing me. Then he moved over to the other breast and again cupped me and ran his finger around my nipple making the sensitive flesh even more taught.

"They seem to be perfect to me."

I blushed a little, but I was enjoying myself too much to stop, I didn't want him to ever take his hands off me.

"Do you think they are even, Sir?"

Mr. Reed stood round in front of me and I opened my legs so he would have to stand between them, I leaned back ever so slightly and he stepped forward between my open legs and cupped both my breasts in his hands. I gasped and gazed into his wonderful pale blue eyes, a long moment passed between us, neither of us moving or saying a thing.

"Jenny your breasts are fine. In that area, you have nothing to worry about. Shall we start your treatment?"

"Oh yes, Sir." I spun around and slipped as I did so, deliberately? Maybe. Mr. Reed caught me in his strong arms, one hand on my waist and the other just below my breast. I looked over my shoulder at him; he was so kind to me.

"Thank you Sir."

I lifted one knee up on the desk as he held me.

"A little help, please Sir?"

"But of course," He replied, sliding his strong manly hand down under my thigh to help lift me onto the desk, the anticipation was already building inside me as his hands touched me exactly where I wanted to be touched.

"Shall I bend over now, Sir?"

"That would be great."

I slowly lowered my torso forward letting his hand slide off my side till I was face down on the desk, naked, except for my shoes and socks. Mr. Reed squatted down behind me and as normal, I felt his thumbs pull my lips apart and the soft wet probe was pushed into my hole. I gasped but he didn't take it out, instead he pulled me wider apart and swirled the probe around making me gasp even more. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter as that lovely probe worked its wicked magic.

I gripped the edge of the desk harder as he worked the probe on my soft wet lips, gliding up to flick deliciously across my swollen clit then back down to plunge deeply into my soaking wet pussy. I felt wonderful as he explored my most secret place, he didn't stop for one second. I could feel the tightness in my stomach, my muscles clenched involuntarily as my body began to tremble as the waves of pleasure flowed through me.

I lay there afterwards, feeling all warm and fuzzy despite my nakedness. Mr. Reed stood behind me with his powerful hands resting on my slender waist. I arched my back up stretching the tension out of my body. I held myself there and looked over my shoulder at him, he seemed so commanding, and it made me feel all weak and helpless. I felt more like a woman that I had ever felt in my life. I loved him like only a first time love can.

"Shall we start the treatment Sir?" I asked slowly pulling myself up slightly and pushing my ass back at him.

"Certainly," He replied and I obediently lay back down on the desk, he stroked me right down my spine making me tingle all over.

The tip of the hard probe against my asshole and then he slid it down till it bumped over my hot little clit.

"Are you going to put it in me Sir?" I asked timidly. Without saying a word, Mr. Reed started nudging the tip of it into my tight wet hole. I was already so wet, it slipped in easily, I sighed deeply as the whole of the probe slipped in, till I felt his hand bump my mound, then I knew it was all in me.

I started to grind back on his hand moving the probe around inside me. I started to clench my pussy muscles as Mr. Reed started to pump the probe in and out of me, it felt so much better this time. I new it wouldn't be long before he took me to heaven.

He picked up the rhythm and I started to moan, my head twisting form side to side as the strokes of the delightful probe worked me into a frenzy of lust. I began to tremble as the world dropped away from me and I went crashing over the edge. The soft probe was good, but the hard probe there, deep in my pussy was intense.

I lost track of everything as I gasped through the most delicious orgasm I had ever experienced. I lay there feeling utterly exhausted, so satisfied. I could also feel the lube all over my pussy and ass, I smiled, poor Mr. Reed so clumsy, but it must be hard work for him with me moving all over the place, while he has to concentrate.

I idly wondered if he held my pussy open with his thumbs how did he hold the soft wet probe? I let Mr Reed wipe the lube off me smiling all the while.

"There, how was that Jenny?"

"Amazing Sir."

He smiled and helped me stand, his firm sure hands gliding over my body. He picked up my blouse and helped me slip it on. I watched his hand close the buttons. Only when he got to my breasts did I realize I was bra-less.

"My bra Sir?"

"Oops, sorry I forgot, we're a bit pushed for time, don't worry about it."

I nodded and he finished buttoning up my blouse. He helped me into my skirt and smoothed everything down his hands sliding over my nipples as he smoothed my blouse and he touched my sex blatantly as he smoothed my skirt down. He stood facing me and surveyed me before smiling his approval.

"Now remember young lady, you are still forbidden from touching yourself down there." He said looking quite fierce as he pushed his forefinger between my legs to touch my clit; I bit my lip as my sensitive clit was stimulated again. "Or there," He said, sliding his finger down and pushing into my still wet pussy.

"Yes Sir."

I collected my bag and let myself out of his office and stood in the deserted hall extremely aware that I was now without bra or panties and I still had hours of school to go. I walked away noticing how my breast moved freely, today was going to be a long day and it was going to murder not touching myself till next week...

If you kinky people leave me nice comments, I'll tell you the entire perverted thing he did to me at the next session, in great detail.