Mollie's Chambers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joeljones
joeljones
15 Followers

"Happy New Year!" She said, kissing me deeply. I felt her tongue move slowly into my mouth and felt her hands move over the small of my back. I moved my own down to her round, firm buttocks.

"How is she?" I asked as I moved away slightly, gazing into her big hazel eyes and at her red, pouting mouth.

"She's OK." She doesn't really know what happened but she's woken up a bit. She's pretty wasted, it's a good job you were there."

"I know. That guy's sick." I replied.

"Well, I don't think he'll try it again tonight but we'd better keep an eye on him just in case. I'm going to have to keep an eye on Liz for a bit but I'll see you later, yeah?"

"I hope so. Look after her."

"Don't worry." Moll replied. "We girls have got to stick together. I know how to make her feel better."

Moll pulled me towards her once more, her hand on the lapel of my jacket and kissed me hard on the lips, looking into my eyes.

"Be good, Sexy." she said, as she turned to leave.

"No chance of that now." I thought with regret as I watched her slip away. I went out to the kitchen for another beer.

To be honest, the next couple of hours passed pretty well. I drank a few more beers, smoked some weed and played poker in the kitchen with the boys. I was having a pretty good time and managed to forget about my two sexy girls, in the same bedroom. My imagination ran away with me when I thought about it but I consoled myself by reminding myself Liz was sick and Mollie was taking care of her and that anything else was pretty unlikely, however much I'd like to think there was anything else going on.

It must have been about three O'clock when I went upstairs to use the bathroom, I passed the bedroom on the way, pausing to see if I could hear any movement on the other side. Nothing. The door was closed and I knew Phil was still downstairs telling anyone that'd listen how I was totally out of order. I don't think anyone was really listening. I entered the bathroom and took a long piss before looking at myself in the mirror. I looked OK still. Tired, a bit dishevelled. I stuck out my tongue which was dry and sticky from smoking too much. I picked a toothbrush from the washstand and gave it a quick clean, hoping I was using Phil's, I put it back without rinsing it before taking a swig from a bottle of mouthwash and spitting in the sink. That felt better. I turned and opened the door.

"Oh, it's you!"

There was Mollie. Still in her, now crumpled cocktail dress, hair out of place but still looking gorgeous. She smiled.

"Have you just woken up?"

"Yeah, I heard someone come up the stairs."

She quickly brushed past me into the bathroom and locked the door.

"Liz's still asleep but she was awake a bit ago. She feels a lot better now. Bit of a headache."

Mol walked to the washstand too and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Ugh! I look a state."

I settled on the side of the bath and watched her take some make-up remover and pads from her little handbag, dabbing her puffy eyes to get rid of her mascara.

"Still think I look sexy?" She asked, looking at my reflection in the mirror.

"Of course. I can't get enough of you in that dress."

Mollie laughed, "Funny, Liz was saying the same thing."

"Oh I see, you've been doing that kind of sleeping."

Moll raised an eyebrow.

"What if we had? Would that make you feel uncomfortable?" She asked, still wiping her face.

"Hell no, I just wish I'd been there to see it."

Mollie laughed. "There you go again, kinky all the way."

"You know it baby." I laughed.

Suddenly Mollie hitched up her dress and sat down on the toilet, pulling down her panties in one swift movement. My eyes nearly popped out of my head as I turned away.

Mollie laughed.

"It's OK to look, I'm not shy around you."

I looked back and took in the view. She was sat slightly forward as she peed, her deep crimson-coloured suspenders protruding from underneath her crumpled up dress. The tops of Mollie's milk-white thighs were just visible above the dark nylon covering her legs, bent at the knees, gathering the folds of stocking in the crease at the back of her legs. Moll's toes pointed where they touched the floor, raising her knees slightly and my gaze lingered on the deep sided lace French knickers around her ankles, crimson to match the suspender belt. They looked expensive.

"Are those new? I asked as she pulled them up, giving me a brief flash of the strawberry-blonde puff between her legs. She straightened her dress and washed her hands.

"Yup." She replied, "Do you like them?"

"Hmm, I'd have to see the rest of them before I could answer that." I replied.

Moll laughed.

"Where did you get them?" I asked.

"Oh, someone bought them for me." She replied with a naughty smile.

She dried her hands and came towards me, putting her arms around my neck.

"Someone?" I asked. "They look like they cost a lot of money."

Mollie kissed me lightly on the lips, teasing me with her eyes.

"Come on. A girl's got to have some secrets."

"Something tells me you have an awful lot of them." I replied, "My mother warned me about girls like you. I hope you're not more trouble than you're worth."

Moll looked hurt. "Trouble? You don't think I'm worth it?"

I gave her waist a squeeze. "Don't worry, you're definitely my kind of trouble."

We stayed like that for a while, kissing deeply as we explored each other's bodies through our party clothes teasing each other with our hands, Moll's breath hot on my neck as I gently massaged her buttocks and kissed her neck.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Hey, is there someone in there?"

It was Phil. We both rolled our eyes.

"Out in a minute!" I said as we straightened our clothes.

Out in the hallway Phil looked daggers at us but said nothing as he closed the bathroom door behind him.

"Come on." Mollie said. "I'll let you in on one more secret."

"What secret?" I asked, excited.

"It's a surprise." Mollie said as she led me to Phil's bedroom. "But I think you'll like it."

*

Liz was lying on the bed in the dark, covers pulled up over her sleeping body. I could see her clothes lying in a pile on the floor: skirt, tights, pullover, bra, knickers; and realised with a jolt that she was completely naked underneath the duvet. The bedside lamp was on and I could see her peaceful face, her chestnut hair spread over the pillow in a luxurious tangle. One of her naked arms was outside the duvet and a perfect pink foot peeked out of the other end.

"Is Liz my surprise?" I said stupidly.

"Shh!" Mollie said, putting her finger to my lips, our bodies close again. She pushed me against the wall and kissed me, closing the door quietly. As our tongues touched in the half dark we heard Phil come out of the bathroom. He paused on the other side of the door for what seemed like ages and I was just about to pull away, thinking he would come in, when voices called from down below. He replied and moved away, his footsteps retreating down to the ground floor.

Mollie gave me her naughtiest grin.

"Ever wonder what we get up to on our girl's sleep-overs?" She asked.

"Well I just assumed you'd all be munching on each-others pussies." I laughed.

Mollie frowned, scolding me for my crudeness.

"It's not like that." She replied. "But sometimes. With Liz."

I gave a little gasp, "I always knew it!" I smirked.

"Well, if you behave, maybe you'll get to see for sure." Moll smiled.

She moved over to the bed and sat down, patting the end of the bed next to her for me to sit down. I did so, moving on to kiss her but she stopped me, pushing my arms away.

"Wait your turn." she said sternly. I sat back obediently, resting my back against the wall at the foot of the bed.

Mollie moved onto the bed next to Liz, brushing the hair away from her face as she did so. Liz stirred.

"Are you back for more?" She said huskily and turned onto her back to let Mollie kiss her upturned lips, parting them as Moll's tongue darted forward to meet her own.

Liz reached up and pulled Mollie towards her, pushing the covers down as she did so to reveal her round, pert breasts. Her brown nipples hard and erect as Mollie took them in her hands. I could hardly believe my eyes but had enough sense to stay still and enjoyed the moment.

"Why don't you come back to bed?" Asked Liz, "or are you too busy teasing your boyfriend?"

"You can talk!" giggled Mollie, "Wouldn't you love to see his face if he were here now?"

"Maybe we should try it some time." Liz said, moving her hand down over Mollie's dress to it's hem and hitching it up slightly, revealing her exquisite white buttocks, framed by the deep lace and silk of her lingerie.

Mollie reached down and, in one movement, pulled the dress over her head, letting it fall onto the floor with an outstretched arm.

From the round curve of her buttocks, the small of her back was just visible below a high wasted suspender, lightly boned to cinch in her already tiny waist. Delicate black translucent lace was trimmed with the same scarlet silk of her French knickers, reaching a quarter way up the delicate curve of her back. The same material comprised a delicate balconette bra, giving her perfect 32C bust a soft, round outline.

Mollie leaned over and whispered in Liz's ear and I saw her body tense for a moment before relaxing again slowly, a gigglish, whispered exchange passing between the girls before Mollie broke off. Liz sat up, pulling the covers up over her breasts.

"Well, what are you doing waiting down there in the dark. Haven't you had enough of a show yet?" Liz called out to me.

I grinned. "Why don't you come and find out?" I retorted, gesturing to the obvious bulge in my trousers.

"Oh no." Liz replied. "You came here to see what we got up to when we were alone. You're just going to have to watch."

With that she let the covers drop to the bed, displaying her beautiful breasts, small but shapely, round, nipples facing straight out towards me.

"Let me see you first." Liz commanded.

I stood, slipping off my suit jacket and unbuttoning my shirt.

"The trousers." She said sternly.

I smiled and looked at the two girls sitting, watching me undress.

Slowly I unbuttoned my trousers and let them fall to the floor, stepping out of them and slipping off my socks as I did so. The bulge in my tight fitted boxers was obvious to see and Liz was obviously enjoying the sight, her eyes feasting on my groin expectantly.

"Don't stop." She ordered and watched as I took hold of my waist-band, pulling it open and down so that I stood, naked from the waist down, cock hard and erect before me in front of them.

"What do you think?" Mollie whispered to her friend, lightly brushing her hand across Liz's stomach as she did so.

"I'm not sure. I'm going to have to think about it." She replied seriously.

"Come on! It's not like you've never had anything inside you before!" Cried Mollie. "It's just a cock, it's no different to your Rabbit we all know you use."

Liz gasped and looked at Mollie, shocked that she would make such a revelation in front of me.

"It is different." She replied. "You know I've never done it with a guy."

Mollie rolled her eyes and looked sideways at my out-thrust cock."Don't go away now, you're going to have to give us a minute but I'll deal with you later." She smiled. "Come and sit on the bed again." She said, patting the covers, "Show Liz what you do when no-one's around."

I sat down obediently and grasped my cock in my hand, moving it slowly down to pull my foreskin back, revealing my bulging glans. Liz watched, enthralled as I moved my hand up and down my shaft. Mollie gave a little shudder.

"Fuck, that's hot." she said and pushed Liz down onto the bed, her hand pushing the covers down as she kissed her. Liz kicked the covers away with her legs, and I watched as Mol's fingers moved down between Liz's thighs, gently parting them as she did so. From the end of the bed I roved over their bodies with my eyes. Liz's body was slim, not as curvy as Mollie's but toned, more athletic.

Her pussy was only barely trimmed at the front, leaving a short, curly mop of hair in a triangle above her pubis. Her pussy lips however were bare, and I watched as Mollie's fingers moved expertly downwards to part them, slipping a finger slowly inside before moving her newly wetted fingertip slowly back upwards to circle her clitoris.

Liz moaned and pushed her hips up towards Mollie's, her own hands moving over Mollie's breasts, squeezing them gently through the bra before pushing down a strap to let Moll's nipple fall out from the top of the lacy cup.

"Ooh, these are new." Enthused Liz suddenly, lifting her head up to Moll's breast.

Mollie laughed, "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you I'd had them pierced. I did it a couple of weeks ago."

I craned my head around to see and Mollie sat up for a minute, releasing the clasp behind her back as she did so and turning to show me the two silver bars through her nipples.

"Do they hurt?" Liz asked, staring at Moll's tits and gently toying one of them between her fingers.

"They're kind of tender, I like them though."

Liz bent her head upwards and gently took one between her lips, flicking it gently with her tongue while Mollie continued to finger her pussy, leaning down occasionally to kiss Liz's lips, neck, and breasts. Liz looked up at me every now and again as I sat, cock in hand at the end of the bed. They were obviously both getting into each other and were both beginning to moan a little every now and again.

I could see Liz's hand buried between Mollie's legs under her panties as I viewed from behind, giving me the occasional tantalising glimpse of her wet, parted lips. Gathering my courage I reached forwards and started to caress Mollies plump rear which was being thrust further upwards as her mouth worked further down Liz's body. She didn't react but continued concentrating on Liz, moving her tongue inexorably towards her pussy, until, finger still inside her, I saw Mollie's tongue flick in between her labia and over her clit. Liz jumped with pleasure and pushed her pussy up to Mollie's mouth, bringing Mollie's rear closer to my caressing hands. Liz could no longer reach Moll's pussy which was now thrust out towards me, her stockinged legs on one side of me, pushed together, her feet touching the wall behind me.

I reached up with both hands and eased down her panties slowly, enjoying the view as she gently waggled her bottom to help me ease them over her suspenders. Briefly, I caught her eye as she looked around at me, smiling encouragement before going back to nuzzling Liz's now sopping cunt. Gently pulling Moll's panties over her knees I shifted position, parting Mollie's legs as I did so. Slowly I caressed the inside of her thighs, my mouth kissing the round of her buttocks, savouring the view of her exposed pussy and arse hole, suspenders still stretched tight down the backs of her cheeks and making little creaking noises as she moved. I leant down and kissed her cunt deeply, savouring its smell, my nose tantalisingly close to her little pink arse. I licked slowly between them and heard her moan softly into Liz's snatch, adding my own lapping noises in time with her own, my fingers gently teasing her clitoris from behind.

Lost in what I was doing, I heard Liz climax and looked up to see Mollie's face and fingers buried deep in her snatch. I watched her spasms subside, her hands on the back of Mollie's head, her legs lifted up onto her back to pull her deeply into her and felt my cock twitch urgently. Just the sight of these two girls so heavily into each other was getting me off, having my own face buried into the most delicious backside i'd ever seen was just icing on the cake but I knew I needed more. I wasn't going to leave until I'd fucked at least one of them but I was hoping for both.

Liz quickly recovered and looked up at me. "Oh my God, I can't believe I just did that in front of you." She said, covering her face with her hands.

"You looked amazing believe me, I only wish I could have been the one doing it to you."

Liz looked at me. "Do guys really like doing that stuff?"

I looked at Mollie who'd flopped onto her side. "Where do you think my tongue's been while you were occupied?"

Liz looked at Mollie and saw her knickers had gone.

"And trust me, he enjoys doing it." She told her. "In fact, he's almost as good as you at it." She teased.

"Well, I like to get plenty of practice." I laughed, moving up the bed to join them. Liz was now sandwiched between her two horniest friends, Mollie wearing nothing but her stockings and suspenders and me in an open shirt with my cock halfway up my stomach. Liz looked at us and knew it could only get worse.

"So, you've never seen a guy's cock before?" I prompted.

Liz bit her lip. "Well of course I've seen them. I've just never, you know, had one inside me."

"But you like girls."

Liz looked down. "I've always liked girls."

"Where do I come into all this then?" I asked, "Do you like guys too?"

Liz took a deep breath. "I've never really liked guys, I mean, I've liked them as friends but they've never really turned me on."

"So what's all the flirting been about?" I asked.

"What she means is," Mollie interjected. "We all thought Liz was a lesbian until you came along and started putting your moves on her. Even Liz thought she was a lesbian, but now you've got her all worked up and horny and she doesn't know what she is any more. I think we should work that out, don't you?"

I looked at Liz's face and suddenly all the awkward flirting and silences made sense. The idea that everyone knew she was a lesbian came as a bit of a surprise though.

"What do you mean 'we all thought Liz was a lesbian'?" I asked. "Who's 'we' exactly."

"Oh, you know, just us girls." Mollie replied evasively, "It's not like we shout about what we do behind closed doors."

"But you're not a lesbian." I observed.

Mollie rolled her eyes. "No, obviously, but Liz made me realise I was bi."

"How long's this been going on for?" I asked, incredulous that I'd had no idea.

"Oh, a couple of years maybe. Before us anyway."

I grinned. "You dirty dogs."

"Look." I continued, looking Liz hard in the eye. "I like you. I think you know that, I really like spending time with you and I thought we had some, you know chemistry before. I don't want things to be awkward between us though. If you're not comfortable with this, I don't think It's a good idea."

"No." Liz started. "It's OK. I like you too. You really turned me on earlier and, I want to see what it's like. I want to know."

Liz took my hand and leant over to kiss me, her tongue moving slowly into my mouth as she pressed her naked body against me. My cock sprang up and brushed against her arm. She didn't move away.

"That's weird." She said, blushing. "You taste like Moll's pussy.

I grinned, "I never thought I'd hear you say that." I replied and kissed her again, pulling her body into mine and feeling her respond to my touch, Moll moved closer, pressing Liz's body between us as we kissed. I looked down at Liz's face who looked like she was in heaven. Her body shook like a leaf as our hands and lips moved over her, raising goosebumps on her arms and neck as we kissed her.

"Now we're really getting somewhere." I thought to myself as I shared a naughty smile with Moll over Liz's shoulder.

Mollie took the lead, reaching over and gently taking hold of my cock, she moved her hand slowly up and down the shaft, making it quiver as she did so.

"Touch it." She whispered in Liz's ear.

Tentatively she took it, examining it with her fingertips and eyes as she did so, feeling the stiff ridges beneath its soft surface and touching the veins that patterned its length. She covered the head with its soft hood and then pulled it back again, observing how the skin stretched where it joined its head and traced the line of darker skin on the underside that went down under my scrotum. She brushed her hand over the soft brown hair at its base and cupped my balls in her palm, all the time watching my reaction. Never before had my cock been subjected to such a thorough examination. I lean back and watched her as she explored it, finally sitting up and looking hard at me, lying back, hands behind my head, looking in awe at the two perfect girls enjoying my body.

joeljones
joeljones
15 Followers