Mollie's Chambers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joeljones
joeljones
15 Followers

"I think she likes it." Whispered Mollie who had settled back onto the pillows at the opposite end of the bed, legs spread, gently toying her own pussy as she watched Liz explore me.

"Not as much as me." I said as Liz started to move her hand slowly up and down, the way she'd seen Mollie doing it moments before. Mollie watched for a moment before kneeling down beside her friend.

"Watch." She said, but didn't take my cock from Liz's grasp. While Liz held it, Mollie leant down and licked its whole length, slowly running her tongue from its root up to its tip, flicking the underside of the helmet a few times with her tongue, her eyes fixed on mine and making me gasp as it twitched involuntarily upwards.

Tentatively, Liz moved her head forwards and placed her lips on the tip of my cock. She giggled slightly as she did so, looking over at Moll briefly for encouragement. Suddenly she opened her mouth and swallowed me, taking my glans onto her mouth with one swift movement. I could feel her tongue moving over and around my cock as she moved her head slowly back and forth. I groaned with pleasure, moving my hips gently forwards in encouragement. Liz stopped and looked up at my face, then at Mollie who had been watching intently as she sucked my cock. They locked eyes and kissed deeply, their hands around my shaft before both turning their attention back to my cock. I thrust it urgently between their lips, watching as they kissed my shaft, one on either side before taking it in turns to take me in their mouths, Mollie urging Liz gently on, both clearly turned on by the sight of each other sucking me so shamelessly.

My cock had never looked so huge as I looked down at the two perfect, naked bodies before me and pretty soon I could take no more, I groaned as my balls began to tighten, my cock throbbing urgently in their hands and mouths.

"Oh no you don't" Said Mollie, suddenly stopping and pulling away. "We haven't even started yet."

I groaned and shuddered as my orgasm started to withdraw without me climaxing. Mollie licked cheekily at a long bead of pre-cum that dripped from my cock as it subsided and I let out a long breath.

"Whoo. That was close." I said, dropping forward onto the bed between them.

"You're playing it close to the line tonight."

Mollie laughed. "Glad you're enjoying yourself but tonight is all about Liz so you're just going to have to man up if you want to fuck us both."

"I think I could have managed." I replied.

Mollie laughed, taking hold of my cock in one hand. "Don't get all sulky on us, we still need that big hard dick of yours. Don't we honey?"

Mollie looked across at Liz who bit her lip and smiled at me. "Do you want to be inside me now?" She asked innocently.

"Do you want me inside you?" I asked, looking her straight in the eyes.

"I wasn't sure before." She said seriously. "But now I know."

I was lying on my side, facing Liz, Mollie behind me, stroking my cock from behind.

"I want to put you inside her." She purred into my ear. "I want to watch you fuck her for the first time and I want to watch her come while you fuck her."

Mollie reached under the pillow and brought out a condom, pulling open the wrapper with her teeth. I lay on my back and Liz leaned over me, kissing me on the lips while Mollie put the rubber over the end of my cock, quickly rolling it down around my shaft.

I pulled Liz on top of me, her chestnut hair falling down over my face as we kissed, her breast pressing against my chest as I traced the line of her back with my fingers.

"You look amazing." I said as I felt Mollie's hands around my cock, guiding it towards Liz's pussy.

Suddenly I felt it touch her wet cunt, her whole body shaking in anticipation, eyes closed as I slipped inside.

"Oh yeah." Mollie exclaimed from somewhere behind her, "That is so fucking hot!"

I slowly eased my hips forward to move deeper inside her. "Oh God!" Liz whispered, her lips brushing my ear as I pushed into her.

"Oh my God, that feels so good!"

Liz's pussy pushed further down my shaft, her pussy squeezing me tight until I could push no further. She gasped as I pushed hard against her cervix. Suddenly Mollie was against my other ear.

"That's better than your rabbit huh?" She whispered over my shoulder. Liz's opened her eyes and moved her hips in a slow grinding motion against my groin. She leaned over to kiss Mollie lingeringly on the mouth. I watched as their tongues entwined, inches from my face and felt Moll's hand slip between us to gently toy Liz's cunt as she started to ride me in a slow, firm rhythm, taking me deep inside her with every stroke.

Liz moved her hips upwards slightly, sitting up in the process and Leaning backwards, her back arched to present her pussy to Mollie's probing fingers while I enjoyed the sight of my cock slipping into her below her thick, dark pubes.

I smiled and looked over at Mollie, glancing down at her tits pressed against my side, the bar-bells in her nipples hard against my skin.

Grinning I grabbed Liz's arse and lifted her off me. Her eyes opened and looked at me, confused. I rolled onto my side, letting her fall onto the bed between Mollie and me.

"Turn over." I said.

Liz smiled, realising what I had in mind and rolled over so she was face to face with her friend. I heard them giggling, the wet sounds of their lips meeting, saw their hands moving over each other's skin; Mollie's moving down to Liz's groin and parting her legs to allow me better access.

For a few moments I fumbled, struggling to gain access to Liz's tight cunt, exploring the crease between her legs with the head of my cock. Liz shifted her hips to let me push into her and I heard her breathing deepen. I could see Mollie's legs entwining with Liz's and the occasional brush of her fingertips against my shaft and, from Liz's groans I knew she was in heaven. Making love to her best friend while being filled from behind by my thick cock.

Mollie's breathing was deeper too and I wondered whether her fingers, too, were between Mollie's legs. I leaned forwards a little to see their naked bodies pressed together, locked in a tight embrace as they pleasured each other while I concentrated on settling into a rhythm, knowing Liz could feel every inch of my cock as I buried it, time again, balls deep into her sopping, tightening pussy.

Somehow my abortive orgasm had left me desensitised to the squeezing of Liz's pussy as I felt her orgasm shake through her body while I relentlessly fucked her from behind, her moans easily loud enough to be heard downstairs and realised everyone left at the party must have worked out what was happening.

Liz tensed suddenly, her pussy contracting hard around my cock as she cried out involuntarily. She came for what seemed like minutes, wave after wave of pleasure crashing through her body in violent fits of ecstasy as I kept up my rhythmic thrusting until, finally, she collapsed, rolling over to bury her face into Mollie's breast. Mollie held her head in her hands, showering kisses onto her forehead while I held her tightly from behind, my cock still buried between her legs.

We lay like that for a while as Liz got her breath back. I smiled as I heard the girls murmuring to each other as I gently extricated my cock from Liz's pussy, carefully keeping the condom in place as I removed it.

Mollie looked up at me wickedly.

"You haven't finished yet have you?"

"Hell no." I replied, grinning at her as she pushed herself up on one arm.

Mollie reached over and grabbed my cock, pulling the condom from my shaft and throwing it to the floor.

"You won't need this any-more by the way." She said matter-of-factly, "I've been on the pill for months now and I think we know each other well enough."

I couldn't believe my luck and it showed on my face.

"Easy tiger," Mollie laughed, "Don't forget, its ladies first."

Mollie pushed Liz onto her back and got on top of her, pinning her to the bed before looking back over her shoulder at me.

"Fuck me." She said, purring as Liz's hands roamed her naked skin.

I wasted no time in taking my position behind Mollie's thrust-upward buttocks but hesitated a moment, taking in the view of the two pussies before me, each as enticing as the other. Images of slipping slowly into one before pulling out and slipping into the other flashed through my mind and I groaned with pleasure.

"You guys are fucking ruining me." I moaned, pushing the head of my cock between them both, relishing the feeling of their warm skin sandwiching me, their little puffs of hair on my shaft.

Mollie laughed and wiggled her bottom playfully, throwing me another naughty grin over her shoulder.

Liz looked up too as my cock brushed against the lips of her pussy as I pulled away.

"You'd better not." She said, "Not without a condom."

"I know." I replied. "You have no idea how tempting this looks."

Liz laughed. "Maybe I'd better come down there too." She said, grinning with a new idea.

Liz quickly extricated herself from under her friend before switching ends. Moving into a sixty-nine position with Mollie who wiggled her buttocks again for both of us, her suspenders making a faint creak as she did so.

"Mmm, I see what yo mean about tempting." Liz said, licking her friend lasciviously as she looked up at my cock before giggling.

"This is gonna be quite a view."

I grinned and pushed my cock towards her mouth, positioned directly underneath Mol's pussy. She took it in her mouth and moved her tongue playfully over my head, leaving it wet with saliva.

"I've never done this before." She said as she guided it towards Mollies cunt.

"Don't worry, I think tonight's a first for all of us." I replied as my cock slipped quickly into Mollie's wet pussy, eliciting a moan of pleasure from the other end of the bed.

"Fuck, that feels good." Mollie breathed from between Liz's legs as I started to fuck her.

This time I didn't hold back. The sight of Mollie's lace framed arse and pussy, my cock thrust deep into her and the feeling of Liz's tongue flicking expertly at her clit below drove me over the edge as I grabbed her hips hard; pulling her suspenders upwards to stretch her stocking tops up her thighs while I drove my cock deep into Moll's grateful cunt; her juices making slurping noises as I pounded into her.

It didn't take Moll to reach a screaming orgasm, the combination of my thick cock driving into her and Liz's relentlessly flicking tongue driving her right to the edge. I felt her cum again and again, each time letting out a yelp of pleasure as my own orgasm built to an earth shattering climax.

I came, pulling out as I did so and letting my hot seed spill across Mollie's up-thrust backside and into and over the lips of her pussy letting out a moan of satisfaction as I watched it drip down onto Liz's surprised face and mouth. She closed her eyes for a moment as it fell from Mollie's cunt, before carefully opening them and starting to lick once more, taking as much of my hot spunk into her mouth as possible and sucking greedily on Mollie's pussy as my cum intermingled with her own juices.

I pushed my cock one last time into Mollie's pussy to hear her moan as she collapsed onto the bed and then flicked it out onto Liz's lips, pushing it into her mouth as she savoured the taste of our combined orgasm. Liz seemed entranced as she cleaned my shaft of the thick white cream we'd generated between us and I collapsed too.

We lay there for some time, not saying a word but savouring each other's taste and scent as we caressed each other gently, kissing from time to time.

Mollie slipped off her stockings and suspenders, throwing them in the pile of clothes on the floor and settled down, pulling the covers over our naked bodies and smiling at me as she settled between us.

I couldn't tell you who fell asleep first but I woke up in the daylight before either of the girls and remember lying, perched on my elbow, watching their faces as they slept in each-other's arms and I knew that I was in love.

I can't tell you I didn't feel a little jealous of their relationship and I know that what we shared that night was something special. Their tender embraces spoke a secret language that I would never fully understand and I knew then that Liz loved Mollie as much as I did, that either of us would have done anything for her.

I couldn't help wondering what secret world she'd drag me into next.

joeljones
joeljones
15 Followers