All Comments on 'Molly & Marilyn & Me Ch. 02'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Dark.

A bit dark, but unfortunately logical. Very good writing.

-- KK in Texas

[p.s. Pied Pumpkin or Pickled Pumpkin? And some timeline problems.]

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Nice Chapter With a Twist!!!

That was a nice Chapter and it was nice to see Marilyn and Tory get-together and have some good sex. I like the twist you put into the story about the diet pills and how it would hurt her body is she kept using them. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 15 years ago
terrible plot weak shallow characters..

well written but the plot is crap and the characters outside of Marilyn...shallow & under developed.

<br></br>

Tory a year later is STILL pinning away for a woman he loves but who left him is 2 seconds flat and NEVER called him one time or sent an email!!!!.

<br></br>

WHY? we dont know and the author never explains it.

<br></br>

Then SEVERAL MONTHS later...MONTHS!!... Tory is obessed with a weak willed former FAT cow... that still has not called him once and we STILL dont know the reason.

<br></br>

after talking with Marilyn He finds out that she

<br></br>

1) hates her work

<br></br>

2) Loves the $$$

<br></br>

3) wants to quit but cant quit

<br></br>

4) refuses to tell Tory why she cant quit

<br></br>

then while inbetween fucks sessions she BEATS on him for not telling her that he was in love with her.

<br></br>

The next morning she walks out the door as Tory discovers her Drug addiction

<br></br>

The Diet/lifestyle change plan worked because it go both women to take responsibility for their lives and decisions.

<br></br>

That same standrd HAS to apply here. but it wont. When Marilyn gets into trouble who will rescue her and say this is NOT her fault because one time she was fat?

<br></br>

Tory will

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoover 14 years ago
good story

I'm really enjoying reading it. i hope the next chapter is as good. i have to disagree with a previous post, marilyn is the shallow character. she has twice left with no reason, in both cases without any discussion as to why and after stating that she is attracted to tory. glad he got to do her this time, but obviously at this point she's another self involved bimbo and he'd be better off with someone else.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 10 years ago
A most remarkable tale.

It has the intensity which can only come from a real-life experience.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Excellent Tale

Well told but with violent oscillations of emotions. She certainly is ruining her chances of being happy in the long run as well as her health which Tory had given to her for free...

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
wasted life

He is wasting his life holding out for a speed addict.

Yes there are people that beat that addiction, but that isn't the way to bet.

She is too shallow and too self-absorbed to have the strength of will.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous