All Comments on 'Mom Agrees to Pose for Her Son'

by AZMotherLover

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 10 years ago
Wonderful!

I'm always glad when a new writer turns up. I had started reading some of your earlier stories but didn't find them to my taste so I gave up reading. This one however, is exceptionally good. Wonderful characters and a nice buildup. I also like how you showed where their relationship was after a few months - most other stories would have ended after the sex.

However, I do have two observations. Please do take them sportingly:

1) It felt sort of unbelievable that the mom would go all the way with the son in one night. You could have spread out the photo shoots over a month - week 1 with Mandy, week 2 with Peggy, week 3 with Rose and finally week 4 with Amanda. That would have been more plausible.

2) The sex scenes weren't very detailed. Couldn't have hurt to add a little extra meat in them.

Thanks for writing!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 10 years ago
Seriously pretty good

I do agree with the previous comment about spreading it out a bit, but you have done a good job of this theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ok story

A tale often told. Desire can be achieved in right circumstances. Better late than never.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very good but...

a tale often told...nicely executed...but a little bit long...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Looks similar

A little long, and this one seems to have exact same wording as one written by another writer about 2 years ago in some areas. Seemingly "cut and paste".

AZMotherLoverAZMotherLoverabout 10 years agoAuthor
Spreading it out?

I like the idea of spreading the seduction out over several photo shoots. Why don't one of you guys spend your time writing it up that way. Then you can edit it, then you can proofread it. Should be up in a few weeks, right?

This is one of the first stories I wrote, and I know it could've been a lot better, but I'm moving on to other things. I appreciate all the kind words, though. I really do.

Warmest rerards,

AZMotherLover

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

I liked it a lot. I'm not sure what those other commenters meant about spreading it out. With a story like this, there's only so much you can write about before you start to resort to having her screams of passion go on for five or six lines at a time, all in capital letters. Keep pumping out these hot stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Re: Re: Spreading It Out

(Note: This is not from the OP)

AZML,

To me, the original posting about "spreading it out" sounds like genuine constructive criticism. Not the typical "Rewrite. Get an Editor. Typos. HELL NO" 14 year old criticism that deserves the response the butt hurt teenager wrote in the first paragraph of your response.

Is it realistic (I know... fiction, fantasy, incest...) that in the first hour of breaking the sexual ice with his mother that he would get her to shove a cane inside of her? A simple writer's tool of a page break and a "The Next Saturday Shoot..." might placate such suggestions and wouldn't create weeks of work. Its five minutes of thought and a small number of paragraphs that, in my mind, would improve this story dramatically.

Just my thoughts, so please take them with a grain of ice. I am just one to prefer civility on the interwebs and anyone opening themselves and their hard work up to the public comments section, hopefully, can discern the difference between helpful criticism and badmouthing.

- Another Anonymous Non-Troll

Master4KinkySubsMaster4KinkySubsabout 10 years ago
Entertainment Value

I have read a number of stories on Literotica.com as well as on other sites. I enjoyed reading this story. The photography session with different characters was hot.

I do not understand why other commenters were saying to "spread it out" doing a photo shoot each week. Drew's mission was to relax his mothers' inhibitions and have her pose for him in sexy costumes and lingerie using props. If he were to "spread it out" his mom may have changed her mind about whether to continue with their new relationship.

Nice work. Your story was sexually charged. Hope to see more of your writing soon.

hot36ddhot36ddabout 10 years ago
Love it!!

You are a amazing writer>>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
eh

It was fairly hot, but I would have found it more believable if there'd been one or two tame costumes before she started showing her pussy to him.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
Great story!

Really enjoyed your tale of this twosome!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Read it before

Written by someone else, a while ago now, but still awfully sporting of you to post someone else's work as yours and take all that pesky credit for it; you're a real stand-up guy, and I salute you

AZMotherLoverAZMotherLoverabout 10 years agoAuthor
Tired of baseless accusations

I am the original author of this story, as I am with everything I post. Some of my stories have previously been posted in a different form at another site, but I am the original author.

Learn how to use google before you go spouting off next time.

LittleprickLittleprickabout 10 years ago
Nice work but not my favorite

I like it better when the mother is smoking hot. I know it was important because she had to be self conscious about her look but I still didn't like it much.

And as someone else said it : a few tame outfits before the slutty ones would have been better.

PS : To those who accused the author : I found another site with this story but the author's name is the same so it's not plagiarism. Verify your sources before you accuse someone. Authors often post stories on multple websites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sequel

Awesome! Love to see a sequel where he takes the pearl necklace back without cleaning it. MILF decides to wear it, is overcome by urges and fucks him.

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01almost 10 years ago
A little more development, please?

I liked the story, but the crucial point of these stories is the point where she goes from shy mom to uninhibited. You set it up, but then you just sort of breezed through it, as she suddenly was completely OK with showing her pussy, almost out of the blue. She has a lot of reluctance to overcome there, and I think a moment to moment process of overcoming this reluctance would be worth hearing about. I would like to know, anyways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Life Imitates Fiction

I have a sister-in-law who seems to be in and out of one relationship after another. But she seems to enjoy being photographed by me. And did I mention she is sexy as hell. She reminds me very much of the actress Marissa Hargatay on Law and Order. Maybe I can get her to pose for me. She knows I have already seen her in just her thong underwear. Your story is motivational. Not to mention HOT!!! Will there be a follow up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I loved it!!

Very sexy and wishful thinking on my part. You presented it exactly right IMHO. Your story had me excited from the start to its terrific climax!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
incredibly sexy

Loved the story but would have enjoyed it even more if it had included the son kissing and licking his mother's pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Been a few years but

I like all of your stories and was bummed you took so many of them off the other site. My favorite however was the Trailer Park story you started and then it disappeared. Ever going to write again? Or post that one again?

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
why is it

the baseless accusations are posted by the same troll?

Uses the screen name anonymous.

ansdguyansdguyover 6 years ago
I’m sorry,

But this story, has has been said, is a knock off of a couple of others in this vain. Honestly, they were done better, as well. The mom’s seduction was simply far too easy. The son, at 18, insiders himself a professional photog and to think that mom lost all her motherly judgment due to a glass of champagne is simply a bridge too far. There are other issues ass well.

Then there’s the 18 year old son’s going shopping for underwhare, a dress, high heel shoes, particularly considering mom’s proportions is simply not believable. To claim that this story is not, wheather or not intentional, based on a proven formula is simply unavoidable. I would not say that this story is plagerized, however it was clearly influenced by previous similar stories. This is simply undeniable. Disagree with me or not. That is your opinion and your right, as this is mine.

midwestmomlvrmidwestmomlvrover 6 years ago
Good story but...

This was a pretty good story, but let’s be real. I don’t know ANY woman on this planet who is going to eat a steak with potatoes before getting undressed to be photographed. It’s just not going to happen. “I don’t want to undress after such a big meal....I’ll be too bloated.” :)

queenie44queenie44over 6 years ago
I am so excited

What a great read, love the way your mom does everything you wanted, makes you wonder if all moms love their sons to the point they would have sex with them?

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
GREAT STORY

ENJOYED YOUR STORY FOR THE SECOND TIME. IT WAS A GREAT IDEA, A GREAT FANTASY PUT INTO WORDS. WELL DONE! THANK YOU!

lewdalewdaalmost 6 years ago
I liked it!

I hope I didn't post a comment already for this story. If I did the heck with it! I really like it!

CoreyMikeCoreyMikeover 5 years ago
He was not a very good director

At no point was I turned on, you skipped the drama within he head, The photos he took may have been professional to a pervert but... they weren’t sexy at all. They were disgusting. The language he used as a director was disgusting. Not creative at all. Just sex. I really like the photographer genre of story but you ruined the story by being a sex pervert. The clothes she wore weren’t even sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Easiest lay ever

Half a glass of champagne, a few back handed compliments, and she was naked and fucking her son. Literally 5 minutes or less. There are hookers that are harder to get. This was decent. Not great, and not garbage. It was smack in the middle of average.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding and most erotic of the mother-son stories I have read thus far. Mental images are still there! Great job, Author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i think she should give him her ass...

mickthetrickmickthetrickover 1 year ago
Anal next.

Liked it a lot. Has to be anal next.

STARBLACKSTARBLACKabout 1 year ago

Great story. Follow up with anal

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurabout 1 year ago

This was a fun and erotic story. I'm throbbing 😉

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

FUCKING HOT STORY!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I enjoyed the concept of the son controlling his mother with suggestions and approval. She clearly needed this from a man, even if it happened to be her own son. Mom didn't feel attractive on her own, but her son knew how to help her feel pretty and loved. I was disappointed when he got her there and then she backed down again and felt unattractive. I'd like to think once mom was won over that she would stay there without hesitation. The different photo shoots were hot, but possibly a little too quick for reality. I enjoyed the last scenario with mom and son playing themselves, but it would have been hotter to pretend they were staying in a hotel and wearing sexier attire than jeans and t-shirts. How about bathing suits, especially so the son's bulge is difficult for his mother to ignore. I lost interest with the "we have to talk" scene and quit reading the rest of the story. Up to that point, I was engulfed in the fantasy. I still rated it with 5 stars because it kept my attention for a long time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous