Mom Agrees to Pose for Her Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the outfit, mom. Now for this scene, you'll be playing 'Rose', a very high class, exclusive courtesan. Your best, and wealthiest client, the noted industrialist Mr. Winthrop, has just given you that necklace and you're eager to show your appreciation. I'll be playing Mr. Winthrop."

"You're going to be in the pictures with me? What are we going to do?" Her pussy was getting wet again.

"You're going to show your appreciation for the necklace. I'm sure you'll think of something. Since I'm going to be in the scene, there won't be a still camera for pictures, so I have the hi-def video set up on the tripod. Are you ready, Rose?"

"Whenever you are, Mr. Winthrop."

He stripped down naked. "Okay, Rose, kneel down here while I frame the shot and focus the camera."

"Like this?" she said from her knees, looking over at her son's naked body for the first time since she stopped bathing him years ago. "Nice cock" she thought.

"That's great Rose." he stood in front of her, his throbbing cock just inches from her face. "Action!"

"Oh, Mr. Winthrop. Thank you for the lovely gift. You're so good to me." She reached out and stroked his cock. "I can't possibly thank you enough, but I'd like to try." She licked his cockhead. "Such a beautiful cock." she murmured as she took it into her mouth.

"Oh, Rose. Your mouth is so warm and lovely. You're so very beautiful. Mmmmm." he moaned.

She stroked his shaft with her hand, while sucking and licking his head.

"Oh, Rose, you're about to receive another pearl necklace. Oh god." he grabbed his cock at the base and pulled out of her mouth just as his balls erupted with hot semen. He shot rope after rope of milky jizz on her face and chest. When he was nearly finished, he put the tip back in her mouth so she could suck out the last of it. "Ahhhhh! Rose!." he caressed her hair while she looked up at him. "You're a wonderful woman, Rose. You make me so happy when we're together. Perhaps next time I'll bring you diamonds. Would you like that?"

"I'd like that very much, Mr. Winthrop. You're the most kind and generous man a girl like me could hope for." She licked his balls, then let him go.

"Cut! Stay right there, mom." Drew went over and turned off the camera. He brought her a box of tissues to clean the cum off her face and chest.

"How was that, Mr. Director?" She stayed on her knees, cleaning her face.

"You were fantastic, mom. A remarkable performance." He stood in front of her with a camera in his hand. "I want to get a few stills of you like this. Look up at the camera." He snapped a picture, then moved closer, so his soft cock was just inches from her face. "Beautiful, mom. Open your mouth and stick your tongue out." He put his cock on her tongue and snapped another picture. His cock was beginning to get hard again, so he pushed it into her mouth. "Oh that's nice, mom" he said as she began to suck him. "Look up at the camera." He snapped a picture with his cock halfway in her mouth. "You're doing great, mom."

"This is so naughty, Drew." she said as she looked up at him.

"I know. That's what makes it so hot. I told you I'd be taking you outside of your comfort zone. Oh, yeah. Mmmmm. " He took a few more pictures. "Okay mom, when I cum this time, I want you to hold your mouth open with your tongue out. I want to get a picture of your tongue covered with my cum. Don't swallow it right away."

"Like this?" She looked up at him with his cock resting on her tongue.

"Yeah, just like that. Beautiful. Go ahead and suck it for a while. Mmmm, that's it." after a few minutes, "Oh fuck, mom. Here it comes. Unnngh." he grunted as he began cumming.

She held him on her tongue, looking at the camera as her son's cum slid down and pooled in the back of her mouth.

"Hold it just like that. Oh fuck yeah." He filled her mouth with hot semen. "That looks so hot, mom. Swish my cum around a little. Now open your mouth so I can get a picture. Yeah, that's it." He put his cock back in her mouth. "Go ahead and swallow now, then keep sucking until I'm completely soft."

She swallowed his cum, and sucked him for a few more minutes. "Was that OK, Drew?"

"That was perfect mom, just perfect. How did you like it?"

"I loved it. I haven't done that in years, I forgot how much I like sucking a nice cock." She licked his cock again. "You really do have a beautiful cock, Drew."

"I'm glad to hear that, mom. You can suck me anytime you want."

"I might take you up on that." She let go of his cock and stood up to hug him. "I love you." she breathed into his ear.

"I love you, too." He hugged his nude mom tightly. "You did such a good job on that shoot, I almost hate to ask you to return the neckace, but..."

"I know, Drew. It's too much for a plain jane like me anyway. Would you take it off for me?" she turned around and held her hair up.

"You're not a plain jane, mom. You're a beautiful model, exclusively under contract to America's hottest young photographer." He put the necklace away. "I should take that to the jewelers for a good cleaning before I bring it back to Mrs. Thomas." he thought to himself.

"You're so sweet and you say the nicest things to me, Drew." She hugged him again, feeling his flacid cock against her stomach, then kissed him on the lips.

"How are you feeling? Are you tired or can you do one more scene?"

"I could do one more. What's the premise this time?" she asked, standing nude in front of him.

"I'll tell you in a minute. The setting is an average suburban home, so I set up a few lights in the guest bedroom. Go on up there, your wardrobe is on the bed. Put it on and I'll be up soon."

She went up to the guest room and saw a few lights and two tripods set up around the bed. On the bed was one of her normal everyday outfits, jeans and a t-shirt. Her regular plain cotton underwear was there too. "This doesn't seem very sexy." she thought, but got dressed anyway.

He came in dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, too. "Okay mom, this character has quite a bit of backstory, but it's a role you were born to play." He set up another tripod so there were one still and two video cameras all pointed at the bed.

"You'll be playing a very pretty, but otherwise average, late 30's, suburban single woman. You have one son who is 18 years old. You've noticed over the past few months that your son has become sexually attracted to you, and although you've aways heard that incest is wrong, you can't really think of a good reason why, after all, you love your son more than anything in the world, and you would do anything to make him happy. Your son is growing up to be a handsome young man and lately you've been having erotic thoughts and dreams involving him. You haven't been with a man in years, and your newly found lust for your son is burning like a fire in your belly. You've decided to seduce your son and give yourself to him, body and soul. You want to make sweet, passionate love to your son all night long, and every night from now on. You've also decided that you want to start dressing sexier to please and tease your son. Starting tomorrow, you want to wear short skirts, or sexy lingere, or nothing at all when you're at home. Your character is named 'Amanda'. Can you handle the part, mom?"

"Ooh, that sounds like fun. Tell me about my character's son."

"You're character's son is a handsome, strapping young man who wants to be a professional photographer one day. He has been lusting after his mother for months, taking her picture, and convincing her to pose for him. His name is 'Drew'. I'll be playing Drew. Are you ready?" he asked as he sat next to her on the bed.

"I'm very ready, Drew." she leaned close to him.

"Action!"

*

Sunday morning, Drew woke up with his mom in his arms, still spooning from the night before. He laid there, listening to her breathe, feeling the heat radiating from her body. He lightly caressed her breasts while kissing her neck.

"Mmmmmm." she murmured as she awoke. "Oh, Drew, you really are here. I thought I was dreaming." she said as she felt his cock stiffening against her backside. She reached down between her legs and guided him towards her moist, swollen lips.

Now fully hard, he pushed slowly into her as they spooned. "Morning, mom. Did you sleep well?"

"Mmmmm. That feels nice, Drew. I slept better than I have in years. I feel so secure with your strong arms around me." she moved her hips in rythym with his.

"I'm happy to hear that. I feel great this morning, waking up with a beautiful model in my arms." He rolled over on top of her, so she was face down, flat on her stomach and he was straddling her thighs, stroking slowly into her steaming hot pussy. He leaned down to whisper in her ear. "You're so hot, mom. I love you." he kissed the back of her neck and picked up the pace of his fucking.

"I love you too, baby. Oh, god. That's so good. Yes. Just like that. Mmmmm." She lifted her hips just enough to slide one hand under herself and massage her clit. "OH FUCK, DREW! FUCK ME! FUUUUCK!" she cried out as she came.

"Oh God, here it comes! Unnnngh!" he grunted as he began spurting his cum deep inside her. "Oh yeah, oh God!" He pushed her up the bed as he came. "Oh fuck, mom. Ohhhh." He finished and rolled off of her, laying on his back trying to catch his breath. "Ooooh, that was good. I love you, mom."

"I love you too." She moved over and put her head on his chest. She rubbed his belly as she listened to his heart beating.

"I want to stay here with you forever, mom, but I'm getting kind of hungry." he said.

"Me, too, sweetie. Would you like some pancakes?" She sat up and stretched her arms above her head.

"Sounds delicious. I want bacon, too." he sat up in bed.

"Anything for my big man." She gave his cock a playful squeeze, then she got up and went down to the kitchen, still nude. She put on a white apron and started frying the bacon.

"Smells good, mom. I'm starving." He began to set the table.

"Just a few more minutes." she said as she mixed the batter. "Put the butter and syrup out, too, please." she put the bacon on a paper towel and cooked the pancakes. "Here you go, get started on those." She put three pancakes on his plate.

"Mmmmm. Delicious, mom." he said with his mouth full.

When she was finished cooking, she put the rest of the pancakes on the table, then took off the apron and sat down. "Mmmmm. Good bacon." she said.

They ate their breakfast in silence and when they finished, "I'm going up to take a shower and get dressed. Would you put the dishes in the machine?" She kissed him on the forehead.

"Sure, mom. Thanks for breakfast."

She got in her shower and turned the water on as hot as she could stand. "What am I doing?" she thought as she stood under the spray. "I just made love to my son all night, and this morning, too." her mind was racing as she fought with herself, one part of her wanted to tell Drew that what they did was wrong and they could never do it again, after all, mothers and sons aren't supposed to have sex. That's incest, and still a big taboo, even in an age when other taboos are being broken daily. Another part of her wanted to continue with their forbidden love. She had been single for a long time, and the sex was pretty spectacular. "At least I'm pretty sure Drew's not gay. That's a relief." she thought as she began to soap up, "If I stop this now, I'll break his heart, and besides, as long as we keep this our little secret, how can it hurt anything?" As she finished and got out to dry off, she decided that she needed to talk with him about their relationship.

She put on her sexiest red lace-trimmed panties and bra, then put on her jeans and a t-shirt. She went into his room to wait for him to finish his shower. Soon he came in with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"What's up, mom?" he noticed how she was dressed, but said nothing.

"Honey, we need to talk about what happened last night, and this morning." she looked nervous.

"Oh, shit." he thought. "Here comes trouble."

"I want you to know that I love you very much, but what we did was... I don't want to say it was wrong, but it wasn't what people normally do. I enjoyed it very much, but I don't know if we should continue."

"What people normally do? Why should we be like everybody else, mom? Most people are fat, stupid and miserable. I don't want to live like that. I know incest is a big taboo in our culture, but I don't care. I love you and you love me. That's all that should matter."

"I know, Drew. But if we do continue with this, we must be very discreet and tell no one about our sexual relationship. We'd be living two seperate lives, one in private where you're my man and I'm your woman, and another one in public where I'm your mother and you're my teenage son. Can you handle that?"

"I understand completely, mom. I would never betray your trust, and I would never do anything to put either of us in danger."

"Good, now that we've gotten that out of the way, does my outfit please you?" She turned around in her plain jeans and t-shirt.

"Uh, kinda no, mom. I was hoping you'd want to sex it up a little."

"Like this?" She quickly pulled her shirt over her head and unbuttoned her jeans, pushing them down, showing him her lingere.

"That's much better. I've never seen those before. Very nice." His towel started to rise up.

"I have a few sexy things you've never seen. Yet." She stepped out of her jeans and pulled his towel open, letting it fall to the floor. "I've seen this somewhere before." She stroked his cock, feeling it stiffen in her hands. She got down on her knees and kissed the head of his cock. "Are you sure you want to do this? I can stop if you want." She teased him.

"Don't stop now, I'm pretty sure I want to do this."

"Okay, you asked for it." She sucked him into her mouth, getting halfway down his seven inch prick. She sucked him in and out of her mouth, while stroking him with her hand.

"Oh God. Don't stop." he said as he lightly touched her head.

She really picked up the pace. Sucking, slurping, bobbing up and down on his shaft.

"Here it comes, get ready!" He shot his seed into her mouth, while she kept bobbing up and down. She tried to swallow, but some of his cum spilled down her chin. "Oh fuck that's good!" he held her head still with his hands. "Unnnngghh" he grunted as his cock throbbed one last time in her mouth. He pulled out of her mouth. "Oh, mom. That was awesome. I never knew you were so good at that. Thank you." he pulled her up to her feet and kissed her, tasting his own cum on her lips.

"You're welcome, stud. I almost forgot how much I enjoy doing that. Now, when are you going to show me the pictures we took last night? I want to see how I look."

"Give me an hour or so to pick out the best shots. I'll set up a slideshow on the TV in the living room."

"Let me know when you're ready. I'm going to go fix my hair and makeup."

"OK, mom." He sat at his desk and got to work.

*

A little over an hour later, he had his laptop hooked up to the TV that was mounted on the wall above the fireplace in the living room. "The slideshow is ready, mom." He was wearing a pair of black boxer brief underwear and nothing else.

She came in from the kitchen, still wearing the red lace bra and panties, and sat next to him on the couch.

"Here we go." He pressed a button and she appeared on the screen in the schoolgirl outfit. He went through the first few pictures, until he came to the shot where she had her ass to the camera with her panties pulled halfway down. "I like this shot."

"Of course you do, that's the first time you saw my pussy. I don't know what got into me, it must have been the champagne."

"Or your burning desire for your handsome son." he said.

"Well, there is that." She put her hand on his briefs. "I didn't want to pull my panties back up when you told me to. They were already wet."

"That's hot. I like this next set, with you on your knees. You look cute and sexy at the same time."

"I'm still a little self concious about my overbite in these pictures."

"I think it's one of your best features, you have very nice, straight, white teeth. Very sexy."

"Oh, you're just saying that to try to get in my pants." She put her hand in his underwear and fondled his semi hard cock.

"Who's trying to get into whose pants here, mom?" He paused the slideshow. "This is one of my favorites."

The pose with her holding her pussy open with two fingers was on the screen. "I can't believe I let you touch me there, but honestly, at that point I was so horny I would have let you fuck me."

"You should've said something. I was so worked up I had to jerk off in my darkroom during the break between sets." He resumed the slideshow.

"I had a pretty powerful orgasm at the end there." She put her other hand in her own panties.

"I noticed you did, very hot. Ooh, I really like this next set. You did such a good job playing Peggy."

"I liked that, too. Awww, look hot cute I am in that hat. You did a great job with the wardrobe for this, Drew." she said, then she whispered in his ear, "Peggy wants you to fuck her hard the next time you see her."

"Tell Peggy it's a date."

"Where did you get that wonderful cane?" she said as the image of her fucking herself came onscreen.

"Where does anyone get anything these days? The internet."

"I was thinking about the bulge in your pants while I was fucking myself with the cane. I had several orgasms during this set."

"I nearly did, too. Want to see the 'pearl necklace' video?"

"How did you get Mrs. Thomas to let you borrow that beautiful necklace?" She took her hand from her panties and touched her neck where the necklace had been.

"Simple, I asked. I told her I needed some costume jewelry for a shoot. She said she doesn't wear fake jewelry. You should have seen the diamond necklace she offered me. It looked obscenely expensive. Plus, I've been mowing her lawn for years, I think she knows I'm not going to run off and sell her jewelry to buy crack. Ooh, here it comes" Amanda's image filled the screen and he walked up to her with his cock sticking straight out.

"This is so hot. Those pearls were like an aphrodisiac. I would have done anything Mr. Winthrop asked me to do. Anything."

After the video was over, she climbed up on his lap, facing him. "You did such a good job with everything last night, Drew. How can I thank you for making me look so good?" She pressed her pussy on his cock through their underwear while gently kissing his lips.

He hugged her and whispered in her ear, "I didn't make you look good, mom, I just helped you look a bit better. You've always been beautiful, you just didn't know it." He reached around and unhooked her bra.

She pulled back just enough for him to pull her bra off. "If you keep saying those nice things, I'm going to get a swelled head and demand a raise for my modeling services." She lifted up a bit so her breasts were in front of his mouth. He suckled her as she wrapped her arms around his head. "Oh, baby." she sighed.

He rubbed his hands up and down her back, soon he had both hands inside her panties, squeezing her ass cheeks. He ran his index finger down her crack, stopping to massage her rosebud. He pushed his hand farther down and got his finger wet from her pussy, then went back to her asshole, sticking his wet finger in a little way.

"Oh Drew! You're so naughty." She pushed her ass against his finger and sat down a bit so she could kiss him. "I'm so hot right now." She got up and pushed her panties to the floor, then grabbed the waistband of his shorts and pulled them off. She got back on his lap and rubbed her pussy on his throbbing tool.

"You're so beautiful, mom." He kissed her tits as she reached down to guide him into her pussy.

She sat down with him inside her. "Oh God." she moaned and put his hand back on her ass.