Mom Agrees to Pose for Her Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got his finger wet with her juice and put it back in her asshole. "You like my finger in your ass, mom?"

"Oh, yeah. It's so nasty." She moved her hips up and down on his cock.

"Would you like to feel my cock in your ass?" He plunged his finger in and out.

"I've never done that, I don't think you'd fit. You're too big. Maybe we can try it someday, but not anytime soon." she kept her hips moving, and whispered in his ear. "I bet Peggy likes it in the ass."

"Mom, you're way sexier than Peggy."

"Yeah, but Peggy's a bigger slut than I am. Oh, that's good." She moved up and down on his lap. "Oh. God that's good. I want to feel you deeper inside me, Drew." She got up off his cock and got on her knees, bending over the couch.

He got on the floor behind her and pushed in. "That deep enough for you?" he looked down at her asshole and pressed his thumb against it, slowly working it in. He fucked her hard and deep, his balls slapping against her clit.

"OH GOD, YES! FUCK ME HARDER! YES!" she screamed as she came. She got quiet for a moment, then, "OH FUCK! YES! YES! OH GOD!" She had another orgasm, then another, screaming the whole time.

"Here it comes, mom!" He fired a shot deep in her belly and arched his back, pumping his jizz into her.

"OH GOD YES! DEEPER! FUCK!" she was delirious with pleasure as she felt him cum in her. "Oh God, Drew. That was so intense."

He pulled out of her and sat on the couch, trying to catch his breath. "Wow, mom. Wow." he said quietly.

She stayed on her knees with her chest resting on the couch. "I can't move. 'Help! I came too hard and I can't get up!'." she laughed. "No, seriously, I feel like I've been rode hard and put away wet."

"I'm pretty beat too, mom. I think I need a nap. Wanna go upstairs and spoon?"

"You'll have to carry me." she said without moving.

Feeling a burst of energy, he stood and picked her up in his arms.

"Ooh, you're so strong."

He carried her up the stairs. She only weighed a hundred pounds, but by the time he got to her bed and set her down, he was winded. He laid on the bed behind her, breathing heavily.

"I can't believe you just did that. Do you know how that makes a woman feel? To be carried away in the arms of a big, strong, handsome man? Mmmm."

"I know, mom. I've seen the covers of your romance novels." he kissed the back of her neck, "I love you." then he drifted off to sleep.

They spent the rest of the day in bed, except for a quick dinner break. They slept together in her bed that night too. Monday morning they woke up and had to go to work and to school. The next few months were filled with hot, steamy sex, as often as they could get together.

*

One day a few months later, Drew said, "This Saturday is your birthday, mom. What do you want?"

"I'd like a time machine so I'm not turning 40 this year."

"I'll look on the internet, but besides that, anything else you want?"

"How about we go out for a nice dinner? I swear though, if the waiters sing 'happy birthday', I'll kill you in your sleep."

"Okay, no singing, got it. I'll make the reservations."

Saturday came around and they went out to dinner. She wore a sexy little black dress, and he wore his nicest jeans, a red mock turtleneck and a black sport coat. He had a matching red handkerchief in his breast pocket.

After dinner, they took a car service home, as she had been drinking champagne. They got home and fell into a lover's embrace on the couch.

"Are you ready for your big present?" he asked.

"Is this it here?" She squeezed his cock through his jeans.

"Not exactly, but I'd like you to strip down nude first."

"Ooh, this sounds sexy." She stood and began undressing.

"I'll be right back." He went down to his studio and came back carrying a vase full of red roses, and a heart shaped box of candy.

"Candy and flowers. Nice, but not very creative" she thought to herself. "Oh thank you. These are beautiful." she said as she took the vase and set it on the coffee table. "Come here and kiss me, I'll try the chocolates later."

"I think you should try one now, mom." he held the box out.

"OK, just one." Amanda opened the box and looked inside, quicky shutting it. "Oh my God, Drew."

"Go ahead, open it."

She took the lid off and dropped it to the floor. Inside the box, instead of candy, there was a beautiful pearl necklace laying on a red velvet lining. "Is this another loaner?" she asked.

"No, mom. You can keep this one. I want the most beautiful woman in the world to have pretty things."

"Is this real? Where did you get the money...? How did you...?" She touched the pearls gingerly.

"It's real, but it wasn't quite as much as Mrs. Thomas' necklace. I can't afford that yet, but it is the largest single purchase I've ever made."

"I can't accept this, Drew, it's too much. I..."

"As expensive as that was, it only really cost me five dollars. Go ahead, put it on."

She picked it up and held it in her hands. "How did you get this for five dollars?"

"Remember all those yard sales I used to make you take me to? Remember all those old cameras I bought? Remember how you tried to convince me to stop wasting my allowance on that junk?"

"Yeah, so?" her eyes were fixed on the pearls.

"Turns out some of that junk is highly collectable and quite valuable. I sold two of my least favorite pieces on a photography collector's auction website, and made more than enough to buy that necklace, and pay for dinner this evening. I'm planning on selling a few more pieces next year to pay for college."

He took the necklace from her hands. "Turn around, mom. This is yours to keep forever." He put it on her and she turned back around to face him.

"How do I look?" She was so excited, she was standing on her toes. "Where's the mirror?" She ran to the bathroom to look in the mirror. She ran back and literally jumped on him, wrapping her arms around his neck, and her legs around his hips. He had to step back to keep from falling down. "Thank you so much. I never expected anything so nice." She kissed him on the cheek. "I love you." She kissed him on the other cheek. "I love you." She kissed him on the lips. "I love you."

He held her up by placing his hands under her naked ass. "You deserve it, mom. Happy birthday." He kissed her on the lips. "You know, mom, the best thing about getting a pearl necklace, is getting another pearl necklace." He pulled her off him and pushed her gently down to her knees.

"Oh, Drew. Thank you for the lovely gift. You're so good to me." She reached out and unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. She reached in and fished out his cock. "I can't possibly thank you enough, but I'd like to try." she said as she stroked his cock with both hands. "I can't believe this." She put her mouth on his cock, keeping one hand on his shaft, while touching her beautiful pearl necklace with the other.

"Oh, mom. Yeah." He put his hand on her head, stroking her hair.

She sucked and sucked, pausing to lick his balls. She kept licking, sucking, stroking, slurping until she felt him tense up.

He felt his cum building and pulled out of her mouth, shooting ropes of hot, sticky cum all over her neck, tits and face. "Oh, fuck yeah." He put his softening cock back in her mouth and she sucked him until he was completely limp.

"Oh, Drew. You got cum on my birthday present." She smiled up at him while stroking him gently.

"There's one condition with your necklace, mom. You can wear it out whenever you want, with any outfit you choose, but if you wear it here at home, it's the only thing you will wear. Understand?"

"Ooh, I like that. I feel so sexy wearing this anyway, I don't want to wear anything else." She scooped some of his cum off her face and put it in her mouth. "Mmmm."

The End.

Author's note:

Your comments, votes, and suggestions are always appreciated. That's how we get paid around here.