Mom, Alice & Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,102 Followers

As his mother approached the table, sitting the glass of tea before him, he saw his mother's moderately large breasts had only minor sag and her firm ample nipples clearly visible pushing at the fabric. Noting his mother's boyish haircut, colored a whitish gray, he fought the thought of what color her cuff might be. He wondered if he ever knew her natural hair color.

She returned to the kitchen sink, turned around and leaned against the counter with a wide stance. She picked up a half-full wine glass and took a sip, causing him to search the counter for the bottle. Finding it, he saw it nearly empty and wondered how much his mother had consumed.

The grown lay flat against her abdomen. The front of her black bikini underwear showed clearly. The grown material seemed translucent showing the bikini as it V-ed up her mostly flat belly to the thin elastic waist-band.

His anxiety attack deepened as he acknowledged his mother was indeed a good-looking woman.

"You two act like young teenagers sneaking around." She said mockingly. "Did ya'll have a good time?"

"We always do!" He retorted. "I've never seen you so – undressed."

"Well, there's a time for just about everything. I've had this little number for a while. Just needed an opportunity to wear it. Do you like?" She asked, straightening and taking a few steps forward to twirl around. She then returned to her almost exact position and stance.

"Very nice. You must hurry and tell me what you want." He said sarcastically. "Surely you're expecting someone?"

"Stand up and come over here." She directed. "I'm serious. If you want to know what I want, come over here and stand in front of me."

Josh did as directed and positioned himself about 4 feet in front of his mother.

"Now here's the deal." She began. "When I was a freshman in college there was an old black and that used to sale moonshine. My boyfriend told me that she would line up him and his four buddies and make a deal. They would pull their cocks out and she would lift her dress. Wearing no panties, if one of their cocks remained limp, she would give them a bottle for free. They always lost and ended up paying double for their bottle of moonshine. They tried numerous times but always failed."

She waited long moments to let her story sink in.

"Now, I want you to pull your cock out and stand here in front of me. If it does not become totally erect, I'll not bother you anymore."

"You're insane!" Josh stammered.

"Mayyyy be!" Janice replied. "If you're so opposed to me then you should have no problem keeping it limp. You get me out of your hair and you can fuck your whore with my blessings."

"Whores charge for their services." He corrected. "Alice is more than happy to give me what I need for free. If I do this, there will be no more talk of someone telling Ann or Alice's daughter finding out? And, we get to use your trailer and weather permitting you take a walk?"

"Agreed." Janice replied smiling.

"And just so everything is on the up and up," Josh queried. "What happens if my cock does get hard? You're not selling moonshine are you?"

Janice's face broke out in a large smile.

"Your resistance is admirable. I see the dilemma. If you walk out with a limp cock or a hard-on you win either way. I appreciate your compassion for me. I suppose, I should win something!" Janice replied. "I tell you what! You kiss my naked ass! Both cheeks!"

With an uneasy feeling, Josh unzipped his pants and brought forth his limp cock. Studying his mother's body had had no effect on him. He was sure of his desire to keep their relationship plutonic.

"Do you see that little white box next to the microwave?" Janice asked. "I was listening to you and Alice fuck. I felt bad that I had upset you two so much that neither of you could get off."

"Well, after today, we won't have to worry about that anymore." Josh answered, his cock not even twitching.

"I bet your balls are heavy with cum." She taunted. "I know you would much rather stick that cock into a pussy rather than go home and jerk off. I don't think you would mind a slight rule change. After you kiss my ass, you could stay right here and jerk off and let me watch."

"You're as horny as Alice said you were." He replied. "After I walk out of here with a limp cock feel free to get out some of those toys you have. I do want you to be happy, mom."

Sexual banter had always excited Josh and his cock was no longer looking like a wrinkled, inch long wiener. Still, he was confident he could control himself and his cock.

"I've hidden my desires for so long." She explained. "If you walk out of here with an erection, I still have a victory. My desires are in the open now and I will continue to seduce you. Our relationship is never going to be the same. I blame myself, Josh, not you and certainly not Alice."

Janice slowly gathered up her grown and pulled it over her head. Throwing it to the counter, she stood straight and confident, her stance wide.

"I give good head. A whole lot better than Alice and I don't mind tasting a little cum. " She taunted. "We don't have to fuck right off. We can start slow and work up to it."

"Put your grown back on." Josh demanded.

"How many sons would like to see their mothers as I am right now?" Janice queried. "The taboo of it all. Offering their forbidden treasure to their sons. How many sons, do you think, would reject such an offer?"

Josh's failure to orgasm earlier was beginning to take its effect. Though not fully erect, his cock was hard enough to take its natural tendency of curbing upwards.

He was aware of his mother's concentration on his cock. Her eyes remained locked as she began to remove the bikini.

"Dammit, mom!" Josh exclaimed. "You didn't say one word about taking your clothes off."

"Did you not listen to my little moonshine story?" She said mockingly. I never have believed that crap about "a woman's best asset is a man's imagination". I want you to see what you're turning down."

Unbelievably, to Josh, there was not a hint of hair on his mother's mound. He could clearly see her puffy labia and crack as she stood with her wide stance.

It was his turn to stare. He could not take his eyes off of his mother's waxed pussy.

He felt and knew he had lost the battle. His cock was standing straight and rock hard. Still, he could win the war - if he desired!

"Turnaround and bend over." He directed. "I give you those two kisses before I leave."

Unable to give up, believing in her female attributes, Janice turned and put her hands on the counter. With her waist, a foot and half off of the counter, her stance wide and feet flat on the floor, she postured her ass seductively towards her son. She stared at the soap holder.

Josh pulled at the head of his cock as he stared at his mother's pussy. The waxed pussy was intoxicating, but he kept telling himself it was illicit pussy. But it did not belong to anyone and it was being offered, he rationalized. He wanted desperately to stand there and yank on his cock until it exploded.

Janice's confidence strengthened as the time passed. Her son was surely standing behind her, looking at her ass and pussy, and struggling with his denial.

But finally and disheartened, she was aware of him behind her and slightly to her left. She felt his lips on her right cheek. She felt his lips on her left cheek.

Her confidence returned as his lips lingered and a hand caressed and squeezed her right buttock.

Josh had fully intended to kiss his mother's ass, twice as agreed upon, and promptly leave. Her hairless pussy had crossed his close-up inspection twice, going over and coming back from her right cheek.

He had always had a keen sense of smell, telling his wife that he could pick her out of 10 women. He had added Alice to that lineup and now he felt confident his mother would be in that lineup.

The feeling of sexual denial at the hands of his wife flooded through Josh. He knew without a doubt that his mother suffered the feelings of sexual loss and denial - loss, due to his father's death, and denial, from him, because of the taboo of incest.

Whether with compassion or desire, Josh moved directly behind his mother and squatted.

With hands open, he palmed the bottom of her buttocks. With his thumbs, he spread her cheeks and pushed his face between her thighs. His tongue began to lap at her pussy.

Janice crossed her arms and placed her forehead down on them. With the pleasure of her son's tongue exploring her pussy, was the knowledge that she had won on some level. Whether they fucked today, tomorrow or next week did not matter.

Josh was in his element lavishing oral pleasure to a pussy. It had only taken short moments to come to terms with the fact that it was his mother's pussy.

In short order, he had her juices running down his chin. With some effort, he inserted his tongue into her pussy, hearing her groan appreciatively. With some effort, he then centered his tongue on her clit and kept it there.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" His mother bellowed.

Knowingly, Janice controlled her body as the orgasm gripped her, allowing her son's tongue to stay centered on her clit. Feeling quite dizzy, she swallowed hard, her mouth dry from long minutes of opened mouth breathing. She remained still, holding her position and stance.

Josh kept his tongue centered on his mother's clit until her orgasm subsided. Slowly he stood up and without any hesitation moved in close behind her, cock in hand. He leaned back slightly placing the head of this cock to her forbidden treasure hole. His aim, and her well-lubricated hole, was sufficient to slip his cock into her ultra-tight, from recent orgasm, pussy.

Mother and son moaned softly together as they coupled.

Josh pushed his cock deep into her and held it there. He studied his mother's ass and back. She looked the mature woman she was. Her back pockmarked hearing there with age spots.

The feeling of defeat swept over him and he began to withdraw his cock slamming it home again. Repeatedly, a dozen times, he slammed his cock deep into his mother's pussy, visibly jolting her body.

If there was any thought of transmitting his frustration to his mother, he failed again. She was lost in the exhilaration of total victory and having a warm, stiff cock inside of her again. Her son's cock!

"Let's go to your bed, mom." He finally said, as the frustration evaporated and he eased his cock out of her.

Josh followed her to the bedroom watching her swaying hips as she walked down the short hall to her bedroom.

"Wash your cock real quick for me." She directed, pointing at the bathroom door as she passed it. It would seem an odd request, but she could have been concerned about his cock not being washed after fucking Alice and what she was about to do.

He did as directed and found his mother sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for him. With arms wide, she beckoned him to her, taking his cock into her mouth as her hands gripped his buttocks.

Josh watched his mother sucking his cock from long minutes before his eyes closed and his mind went fuzzy.

As she had told him, Janice knew how to suck a cock. Her head bobbed this way, then that, as she sucked with the strength of a Hoover. Later, he would acknowledge why his father had worshiped the ground she walked on and purchased the only double-wide in the trailer park, his mother's idea of status.

With his prior failure to orgasm with Alice, it was a wonder that he lasted as long as he did.

"AAAGGggggggggggg!"

With his arms at his sides, Josh ejaculated hard and plentiful.

Janice never gagged or let any of her son's semen escape out of the sides of her mouth. She swallowed it all!

She continued to suck his cock, now holding the simi-erect organ.

Josh had been surprised at having two orgasms with Alice during their intimacies. It had not happen for years. But of course, his wife never wanted to continue fucking after his orgasm, renewing his arousal.

Still, he was at a time in his life when it took a brief period to get fully erect after an orgasm. But, his mother never wavered and did not cease her cock sucking until it was rigid once more.

Scooting back on the bed, she beckoned him to her, again with open arms.

As he kneed himself onto the bed, Janice lifted her legs, spreading them to accept her son between them.

Reaching to control his cock, she guided into her fuck hole. Thus coupled, they began to fuck with a moderate rhythm.

"You never had a chance, sugar." She whispered into his ear. "You're a slave to your desires - but don't despair in that fact - embrace it!"

Josh had to fold his back upwards considerably to reach his mother's nipples, sucking on each one before kissing his mother passionately with no regard for his recent ejaculation into her mouth.

As his tongue slid into her mouth, he found her to be no novice at French kissing and their tongues fenced lustfully for long moments.

Josh pushed himself to an upright position with his knees close in a against his mother's buttocks. Hands behind her knees, he pushed them back and sat studying this cock pumping into her waxed pussy.

Janice joined her son in the viewing of their coupling.

"I love - to fuck as - much as you do, Josh." She said with labored breath. "Even more so - knowing it's - my son - fucking me. We good for - each other, don't you think?"

"Yes, mother, I do." Josh answered.

He lowered himself down atop her, slipping his arms under her shoulders to support his weight on his elbows. He hunkered down, his face against the right-hand side of her neck, and began to fuck her in earnest.

After a bit of maneuvering to get comfortable and get her son's cock just right, she joined him.

Janice had used sexy clothes and sexual banter to stimulate her husband as she had her son. During the actual act of coitus she became rather subdued verbally, letting her proactive ass, moans and hands communicate her bliss.

Her hands roamed over Josh's body, sinking her nails in, slapping and pounding and reaching between their bodies to fondle his balls and shaft. She did, however, refrain from scratching her son's body.

Alice had understated the fact that Janice was multi-orgasmic. Janice, it could be argued, could orgasm on command. During her coffee time with Alice, she would indeed give herself an orgasm, stimulated by their talks on sex and on the pretense of having to pee. It always only took a few short minutes.

With the knowledge that it was her son between her legs, his cock pumping into her, it was as if she had taken orgasm-producing steroids.

After joining him in some earnest, lustful and incestuous fucking, her first orgasm came in four minutes, her second at 12 minutes.

She was not beyond fingering her clit if the inclination hit her, and her finger brought on two orgasms at 18 minutes and 23 minutes.

Josh ejaculated into his mother at 26 minutes. Exhausted, he continued to pump softly into his mother for long minutes as she stroked his hair and played with his ears.

"That was fun, Josh." She said.

"You're a hell of a woman, mom." He returned. "Surprisingly, I have no feeling of regret. I actually enjoyed it."

"So, you will want to do it again?" She quizzed.

"Certainly." He answered.

"That's all I want, son." She replied. "You, me and Alice can have our fun. And I'm still your mom."

Janice was right about their relationship never been the same.

Having dressed, finding his mother at the sink washing her wine glass, dressed in cotton shorts and T-shirt, he stood behind her fondling her ass kissing on her neck.

"Tomorrow's Wednesday." Janice said. "I'll let Alice know you'll be by as usual. Should I tell her about us?"

"I could not stop you if I wanted, could I?" He replied. "I see you tomorrow."

Janice laughed.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,102 Followers
12