All Comments on 'Mom And Son Learn The Hard Way Ch. 01'

by fnwriter

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Get a proper grasp of English syntax, spelling, and punctuation before you submit a story.

Very poorly written. I can't believe that this writer has a proper grasp of the English language. I got tired of trying to interpret what the writer was trying to say on the first page.

On a positive note, the spelling wasn't the worst I've seen here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
When the author claims his story is "hilarious"....

...he is speaking of his piss-poor grammar and god-awful "plot". This so-called "story" sounds like the ramblings of a sexually deprived middle school kid wasted on a 6-pack of Dad's beer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
NOT A VERY INTERESTING STORY AT ALL

There was no one thing that could be changed to make your work of fiction a more interesting story.

Run on sentences distrated me from the information being presented.

Mis-use of words just continued through out the entire story.

Ideas should stand alone and be clearly defined with character interaction, but your writing style is so free flowing that one thing bleeds non-stop into another until the people in the story become unbelievable and crass.

dasxdasxabout 11 years ago
18 year old virgin?

I enjoyed the lesbian part, but the mother-son section was too contrived.

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 11 years ago
Excellent

Wow, excellent story honey, never mind the "anonymous" cowards. You wrote an amazing story, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
.

mrpervy46 is just another one of those mindless bots that still lives in his mother's basement. He could read a story about taking a shit and laud accolades.

GmogrosGmogrosabout 11 years ago
Excellent!

I liked it a lot and wished the seduction of the son would take longer, still, it was very good. Keep on writing

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
needs a sequel

good start-but we gotta see what happens next-hot sex, thanks

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY, EASILY A 5 STAR RATING

FIRST I'D LIKE TO SAY, EVEN THO YOU'R NOW INACTIVE AND A FEW GRAMMATICAL ERRORS YOUR STORY HELD A GOOD PLOT AND WAS HOTTER THAN HELL. ANONYMOUS ASS HOLES COME HERE TO READ A STORY AND DON'T KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO WRITE. BEING A RETIRED EDITOR I'VE SEEN MUCH WORSE. SOME I WOULD JUST THROW IN THE GARBAGE WITH NO EDITING. I WOULDN'T EVEN SEND THEIR DRAFT BACK TO THEM WITH CORRECTIONS AND COMMENTS, IT WAS SO BAD. THIS DID HOWEVER DISAPPOINT ONLY FOR THE FACT THAT IT IS UNFINISHED AND INACTIVE MAKING ME WONDER WHY I'M EVEN COMMENTING! THAT'S THE EDITOR IN ME. INACTIVE SINCE MID MARCH 2013!

eboy24eboy24almost 6 years ago
hot story!

Wow, what an awesome story, thanks for writing it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous