Mom, Are You A Slut?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's your pussy, R.J., yours to use however you want."

"Now what's the first rule?"

"I will fuck only beautiful black cocks from now on--"

"Delicious...beautiful black cocks..." He maneuvered a third finger deep inside me.

"Delicious, beautiful black cocks from now on. Beautiful black cocks only will..." By this time R.J. was busy priming my orgasmic pump as his fingers moved to the rhythm of my speech. I gasped. "...Only will be allowed inside my cunt."

"And asshole." He pulled his fingers out of my pussy.

"How could I forget?"

"Say it," Toll ordered.

I exhaled a big sigh. "And asshole."

"Sit up and take that nightgown off."

I did as I was told. The winter air felt chilly against my skin, but I knew R.J. would warm me up very soon.

"Now satisfy your black man, you white...bitch."

"Toll!" I very seldom heard him speak that way to me, but I fell back against the bed as he straddled over the top of me.

"Do you love me, Thea?" R.J. slowly eased the head of his cock into my moist white cunt. It was amazing to watch my pussy lips stretch around the head of his thick blunt cock. Once his cock began to slide into the moist warmth of my sheath my loins wrapped around his cock like warm, wet, and extremely slippery silk. I fought to keep from closing my eyes. Gasping breathily I bit down on my lower lip. He stopped right there to let my pussy adjust to his girth.

"Of course, I do, R.J." I looked up at him as he thrust forward again.. "Yeesss! There's no need to hold back any longer. Put the rest of it inside me."

Then he pulled his cock out till the head was at the entrance of my warm wet paradise. Toll pushed back into me only giving me about half of his penis. Slowly he worked the rest of his cock in and out of my incredibly tight cunt.

"Does it feel good, Thea?" I surmised that my black lover could feel my pussy juicing up and starting to give way to the rock hard need of his erection. "I can put it in deeper, if you'd like. That would make my night."

"Oh, please!" I pleaded. "Go deeper, sweetheart. Make both of our nights."

"First I have a favor to ask of you, Thea. It's important." Tolliver slid out and then with his next thrust, he gave me another two inches in one slow long thrust.

"Anything R.J., just ask." I used my pussy muscles to clamp down on his love muscle and hold his cock in place.

"I know you've gone back on birth control. You're getting shots from the clinic aren't you?"

I looked into the deep black pools of his eyes and then nodded. Sienna's birth had been tough on me this last time, and I'd wanted to take a rest. But I'd never told either of my men that I started up on the shots. How did he find out?

"I want you to discontinue the shots, Thea. I want us to have another baby. Maybe--"

His words were interrupted by a squeal of pure sexual delight. Shaleen's voice echoed through the upstairs hall, and we heard her moan loudly in the throes of her orgasm.

R.J. snickered. "Maybe...maybe we can have a little boy."

What could I say? "Is that what you really want?"

He nodded.

"Then I'll do it for you, love." We were linked--black man and white woman linked as intimately as any two people could be. R.J. Tolliver, the man who'd fathered my youngest daughter, had me in his grasp, and he had his cock packed firmly inside my body. So we were linked lover to lover in the ultimate place where a man could be linked to his woman. Toll had pushed his penis totally inside me, and then he cautiously allowed himself to pull out. Yet he never pulled totally out from my cunt. He always left the very tip of himself trailing--that part of him most crucial, that part of him most vital he'd left behind dangling inside me.

With his very next stroke R.J. buried his cock deep into my cunt. "Yeesss!" He grunted as I felt his balls land against my soft smooth white ass.

The young man ground his pelvis into my clit, to intensify my orgasm. This time he didn't hesitate, he started to really fuck me spiritedly. I suspect that was what he'd wanted from the very beginning. He felt I was finally ready for what Toll hoped would be the fucking of a lifetime for the both us.

It was for me. I held him tight, and surprisingly my body started to convulse as I was wracked with a powerful orgasm.

Though it had been filled up by my young man's cock, my cunt was incredibly flexible and pliant by this point. His stimulation prepared me for this moment as Toll started to mine deep into the lower recesses deep inside my body. I tried to imagine how R.J. felt looking at my face, knowing that it was his dick giving me so much pleasure, bringing both of us close to the edge. Both of us panted on the brink of exhaustion; yet each of us refused to stop fucking. I squealed and my body trembled with every intimate thrust as R.J.'s thick cock descended into my loving pussy. My moans at the same time as the sound of his swollen balls slapping against my ass were like a beautiful song in vibrant 2/4 time. My man was ready--more than ready to unload his seed.

The upstairs was filled with the sounds of four adults fucking. My twenty-one year old white daughter was cooing under the strong banging that the thirty-something black father of her child was giving her; while one room over a twenty-five year old young black man was giving me--the forty-one year old mother of his baby an attempt to reach for the perfect fuck. If there was one thing both mother and daughter knew: when a woman wanted a perfect fuck, she had to go to a well hung young man.

Of course, I was experienced enough to know my lover was close to his own orgasm. I reached for my youngest baby's daddy and pulled him down close to me as he continued to seek the deepest parts of my body with his cock. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled Toll's face close to my cheek. "You ready to cum lover?'

"Ohh, yeesss," he grunted. R.J. acted as if his cock was on fire, and I suspect he could feel his load building to that point of no return. Toll was merely seconds from blowing his load, when I think I surprised him even more.

"In that case we'll need you to cum inside my pussy, won't we? There's no other way I can give you that baby boy you want, is there?"

"Did you just say what I thought you did?"

"Uh-huh..." I smiled. "Go for it."

Unbelievably turned on by now, I could see Toll's whole body start to tremble as his balls started to quake.

I wrapped my legs around his back. "Yes, that's it! Cum inside me."

On my insistence, he buried his cock as deep as he could into my body and unleashed a thick hot blast of cum deep into my vulnerable cunt. I could feel thick, heavy ropes of cum blasting out from his cock.

"Augghh! Yesss!" He screamed, as his hips bucked and an ensuing blast came spewing out of his cock plastering my womb with more of my lover's black seed. R.J. Tolliver bucked uncontrollably then he felt me wrap my legs tight around his ass making sure his cock stayed secure in place. With one final thrust, he deposited another blast of his dark semen deep into the seat of my intimate soul. Exhausted from the life altering experience Toll collapsed on top of my body, breathless.

What a night! A naked mother and her naked daughter fucking two naked black males with their sizeable cocks churning loads of seed inside the naked cunts of their women.

It's a wonder that we didn't wake our children with all the noise.

Mom, Are You A Slut?

"Mom, are you a slut?" Shaleen slid her sheets in the washing machine as I was working in the laundry room.

"What the hell kind of question is that?"

"Sometimes when I wanted to excuse my behavior, I always told myself I could blame crack cocaine for getting pregnant with Darcie or I could blame loneliness for this pregnancy, but what's your excuse, Mother?"

"I'm not sure I know what you mean."

"Do you think Des and I don't talk? Mother he told me that you willingly took on four different black men one night. Now tell me that's not the true definition of a slut."

"I don't think so. I think of it as making up for lost time."

"Jesus, Mom. No wonder I'm like I am."

"The addiction part of you is just as much your father as it is me."

"Yeah? What about your sexual addiction, Mom? You keep telling me you're going over to Marie's to see her and the baby. The truth is you're going over there to fuck Titus, am I right?"

I could just as easily have lied, but I didn't. "Sometimes."

"Tell me something, mother. Sometimes I lost track of time and people when I was on crack, but since you left Dad, have you ever been with a white man?"

I shook my head. "No."

"Can you tell me how many black men you've fucked?"

I hesitated. "Yes, I suppose I could."

"Were you perfectly sober for each man? You didn't have drugs or alcohol as an excuse, I mean?"

I nodded. "I had a drink or two occasionally, but nothing stronger."

"How many? I'd like to know."

I slowly exhaled a deep breath. "Ten."

"Like I said, if you weren't on crack, what's your excuse."

"There are certain men--three in particular--who I like the feeling of thier dicks inside me. Let's just say Titus is one of them."

"Oh my God! And R.J. and Des?"

"R.J. for sure," I replied. "And Des would come in a close fourth."

"Wait a minute that would leave an unnamed third out of this list."

"That's right." Should I tell her about Jawad? Even my own daughter was an older woman than this barely legal young man of mine. I delayed replying while I pulled a cigarette from a nearby package.

My hands shook a bit as I lit the cigarette to stall some more. "Titus has an insatiable appetite for women," I told her as I exhaled that first lung full of smoke. "Anyway we all..." I paused.

"Anyway you all--what?"

"We all have an understanding."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

I shrugged. "He's more than Marie can handle."

"More than Marie--" Shaleen blocked my way so I couldn't leave. "Even if I take Des totally out of the picture--which I intend to, by the way--that still leaves you with three other healthy young men as sex partners. And you're telling me you're picking up the sexual slack in Titus and Marie's marriage as well as taking care of your own man at home? What the hell does R.J. think about this?"

"He doesn't care for it."

"What about this unknown entity--this third man? I suppose he's black too!"

I snickered. "Yes."

"But he puts up with this Titus nonsense, too?"

I shrugged. "Marie understands. I mean I was the one who introduced her to the man who finally gave her the baby she desired."

"So she just looks the other way when her man and her friend go off into the other room to fuck?"

How could I tell her that there was something intensely satisfying about the way Titus's cock felt deep inside my cunt? That man brought me to an amazing orgasm every time. Or how about the way every solid inch of his thick masculinity fit so tightly into my pussy that I found myself wracked with excitement whenever we fucked? I nearly always climaxed when I was with Titus, in spite of the fact that most of the time we fucked unprotected. I came a lot with Titus's dick probing into my open cunt or his sperm flowing into my vagina, throat, and ass. That's the way it was between Titus and me.

We were very special to each other. I craved those hot wet spurts of his flowing semen, and he needed me for a soft fleshed intimate partner. That's how we were.

If it had been different, maybe Titus would have been the man to give me my first black child. Maybe he would have married me instead of Marie. However, things weren't different so what could have been only remained a daydream. However, what we had between each other was volatile and expressive and--hell, orgasmic!

"There's no doubt about it, Mom. You really are a slut!"

A Young Man's Fancy

Someone once said that in the spring a young man's fancy turned to thoughts of love. Well obviously in summer that same young man's fancy turns to dreams of pussy. Especially a young black man's fancy. I had my bare knees cushioned by a small pillow as I kneeled in from of Jawad on the carpeted living room. Summer temperatures left the room warm enough so that I only needed a slinky short robe thrown open to the darkness of night.

The other thing thrown open to the darkness was my entire mouth and both my hands wrapped around his long black erected cock. I'd been sucking him with total concentration and full energy for close to ten minutes. I could tell he was fighting the desire to cum inside my mouth. I could also tell he was losing the battle. More than anything Jawad wanted to push me on my back on my living room carpet and plunge his long black cock balls deep into my white cunt.

He knew what Toll had asked me to do over the last few months. Like an idiot, I had told him I was going off birth control and Jawad was as eager as my other guys to deposit the living, teeming sperm that would catch one of my ovum. What was it about my men and babies? Why were they all so single-minded?

"On your back!" Jawad ordered.

But I didn't let go of his cock with my mouth. By now I was literally slurping at his shaft and tip. If anyone had been home but the young children, they would have heard our sex play and put a stop to my outlandish behavior.

"Thea," he pleaded. "I want you on your back, please."

If I did as he asked right at this moment, it would be very risky behavior for me. I didn't know precisely where I was in my cycle, but I sensed I was damn close to that point of no return. I tried to clamp my lips and hands around his dick to restrain him, but Jawad jerked back, pulling free. The next thing I knew he forced me to lay prone on my carpet.

Suddenly my young black man's long, thick fancy had penetrated me and probed me as deeply as anyone ever had. His long languishing strokes renewed the vigor in my vaginal nerves. Each of his thrusts brought us closer to what he wanted until suddenly he stiffened and gasped and fought back a hard shudder. Of course, his shudder soon signaled a long satisfied grunt from deep in his throat followed by the pure wet texture of his spurting, spewing gift deposited deep inside of me.

He collapsed on top of me one hand working into the tresses of my blonde hair, while the other hand rubbed me along the side. I held him tight and close, allowing his dick pump and dribble the last of his sperm deep enough where I couldn't see him, but certainly could feel his presence.

"Damn!" I stroked his back as I held him against me, but I didn't try to push him out. "I wasn't gonna let you do that tonight."

"I'm glad you did. I love you, Thea. You know that, don't you?"

"Jawad, I'm twenty-three years older than you! You know that, too." His semen was dripping out from my pussy onto the carpet. "Jeez, what a mess we've made."

"I don't care." Slowly he withdrew his cock from the sticky mess that was my pussy.

"You don't have to clean it up."

"I mean I don't care that you're twenty-three years older than me. I love you."

I sighed a loud sigh and kissed him. "You'd better get dressed and leave, Jawad."

"Only under protest."

I kissed him again. "I know, but your mother will be expecting you home."

"Thea." He put on his pants. "I really do love you."

I sighed. "Of course you do. After all, I let you fuck me."

###

I knew it was a dangerous game I was playing. I'd had my youngest lover the night before, and then I went off to the bank to go to work the very next day. I would've liked to skip out of work except for a promise I'd made to a certain someone that we'd meet afterwards. I'd become addicted to both my lovers, unfortunately neither of my lovers were the fathers of my babies.

Des had Shaleen now the mother of his daughter. He was father of her unborn child as well. Of course, we all tried to accept the fact that Des's son Kane Micheal was his by his baby's grandmother--me. The other man who shared my home and my bed, R.J. Tolliver, also shared a little infant daughter with me as well. There was a full sixteen years difference in our ages. Both of these men were black as were my children by them. This was my life now. Mother to two black children and grandmother to two more black children.

I was the scandal of the neighborhood.

However, tonight after work, I had plans to go off with my other lover, Titus. Like I said earlier--Titus was my addiction. I was on edge the entire work day thinking about the consequences of what might happen after work. It wasn't just the fact that we were going to go off somewhere to fuck, I looked forward to that. No, this is gonna sound strange, but since I allowed Jawad to cum inside my vagina the night before, I wanted to give Titus the equal opportunity to impregnate me. Like I said--sounds stupid, but there it is. Toll had started the whole thing with his stupid insistence that I come off birth control and now he'd have to live with the consequences. All the consequences.

Titus would be "cheating" on Maria and I would be "cheating" on a house full of men (plus one), but it was important that we run off together for the evening. I couldn't help it any more ("Mom, you really are a slut!") I wanted him more than anyone else. Of course, Titus had also been instrumental in giving me away to four other different men (all of them black, by the way), but that didn't matter to me. What mattered were those moments when his thick blunt cock was mine and mine alone.

He picked me up right after my shift.

Soon we were in a hotel with me down on all fours and Titus in back of me ramming me from behind, when I made the announcement. "Toll took me off all birth control, Titus. I could very well be fertile tonight."

He chuckled. "Good. I wondered when you were gonna tell me that."

"What?" I gasped, partly from the news but mostly from the raw enjoyment of his thick black penis thrusting up inside me. "You knew?"

He placed both hands firmly on my ass and pulled me tightly onto his cock. "Maria already told me after you told her."

Why would she do that, doesn't she realize...? Then I laughed. "Can't keep anything from you..."

"Um-hmm...including your hot wet pussy. We'll go for at least a couple of times tonight, Thea, to make sure you catch."

I've tried to write before about the sensual experience of having the best of Titus thrusting and plunging in the depths of my open cunt, and so far I know I haven't been able to find the words to do that sensation justice. The words big and huge have no meaning--not in that positive, womanly--fill you up with intimate sharing point of view.

Finally after what seemed like a relatively short time of enduring his pulsing cock, Titus groaned and pushed himself deep into my loins. "Arrgghh!"

"That was fast." I murmured, as I felt his cock throb deep inside my cunt.

"That was just the first one!" he wheezed, dripping in sweat behind me.

"You think that'll do it?"

"Nope." Titus pulled his dick out. "That's why I've decided to meet you for lunch over the next couple of days."

"Lunch! Are you serious?"

"As serious as I've ever been. Turn over on your back."

This time the whole process went slower and longer, but the final results were the same. We held each other closely and he toyed with the ringlets of hair around my ear until Titus spilled a very messy pool of his seed directly inside my body. A flash of bright light seemed to go off in my head, and my body writhed with an orgasm like I'd seldom had before.

When he withdrew from me, Titus and I laid panting on the bed as if we'd both run a marathon.

Finally I told him I had to get back home, and he asked me something I don't remember him ever asking before.

"Did you enjoy yourself tonight, Thea?"

"Of course I did. It was wonderful."