Mom, Are You A Slut?

Story Info
Thea's daughter moves back into the household.
7.3k words
4.51
181.1k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Numbers Eight, Nine, and Ten

"Thea, I've got a favor to ask of you," the deep raspy voice on the other end of the phone said. Of course, I recognized Titus's voice right away.

"What kind of favor?" I asked.

"One that you've done for Des and Toll in the past," the black man replied. "One that my Marie's too sick to handle."

"Oh, Titus, is she still having difficulty with her pregnancy? You have to make sure she's fully hydrated, make certain she increases her water consumption and she'll feel a whole lot better."

"I don't want to take a chance on having Marie lose the baby." Titus sounded concerned. "So I won't keep her here at home to perform this favor."

"Oh," I said hesitantly. "Is it that kind of favor?"

"Yeah, it is."

"What so important about this?"

"My brother and two of his Navy buddies are leaving for Iraq. They've been reassigned to the 845 Naval Air Squadron."

"Where are they headed?"

"Al Basrah, they leave the first of this week," he said. "I sorta made a promise to the lads...you know."

"And you were hoping Marie would..."

"Yeah, I promised my lads that they'd get a chance to fuck a white woman before they left," I could hear his sigh on the other end of the phone. "Quite honestly, I'm asking you directly, because I think if I asked Des or Toll they'd say--" He just stopped.

"They'd probably say no," I finished the sentence for him. Then I said something that surprised even me. "I don't think we should tell them either."

"Does that mean--?"

"I'll tell both of them I need an excuse to go see how Marie's doing, anyway. I'll arrange for Des's mother to watch the babies for a couple of hours."

"Man, Thea, I owe you one..."

"That you do, Titus," I relied. "That you do."

###

We made arrangements to meet at Titus's place the very next night. Apparently these three lads were being dispatched off to a UK helicopter unit in Al Basrah in Southeast Iraq. Not matter how much we hope that we can put this conflict behind us, military personnel keep getting sent to Iraq. They were in for some rough days ahead.

Titus's brother, Gideon, was tall and dark golden brown. He would have been as handsome as his brother except for the long scar on his cheek. I ran my finger down the length of his scar and asked him how he got it.

He shrugged. "Knife fight. Stupid fight too. Over nothing."

"Over a woman," his mate, Paul, added. "That sure ain't over nothin'!"

I smiled at him. "Definitely not nothing."

Paul looked to be part Arabic mixed with black. Later, I think somebody said, he spoke Arabic too.

His other friend, Johnson was the quiet kind. Very dark skinned like Des and R.J., and very young. Jeez, we're sending boys overseas to help fight America's war, I thought. All of these men were interesting specimens. None of these Navy boys were handsome--yet all of them were attractive. I felt my panties begin to dampen. Yeah, I thought, I could do this.

"Who would like the honors of unbuttoning my blouse," I asked suddenly.

That caught them off guard.

"No, no," Titus called out. "That duty goes to me. You three strip down so the lady here can examine your merchandise."

I looked at Titus quite by surprise. "I didn't know you wanted in on this."

"You know how much I hate being left out." He shrugged. "But, I can wait til the others are done."

"I see."

"Hah!" Then he pointed toward the three disrobing men. "Well, you're about to."

I glanced over to where he gestured. All three sailors had gotten out of their clothes in no time. A sight like that makes a girl smile. They wore desert camouflage boxers, and for some reason that made me smile too. Of course, once the boxers came off, my smile widened. The full potential of each of these men had begun to loom upward and outward in full bloom. "Oh, my! Now I know what they mean when they call you the Queen's finest."

I stripped down to my skirt, and then asked Titus for a pillow to pad the floor. Finally, I sank to my knees and waved the three lads in closer to me. I took one cock into my left hand and another in my right. Then I told Paul, who had lagged behind a bit, to take hold of his dick and aim for my lips. Needless to say, he didn't need much encouragement. I was still sucking and licking on Paul's cock when I decided to release my hold on Johnson so I could switch and take his cock into my mouth. However, the first young black man's system must have gone into high gear immediately because as soon as I let Paul's cock slip away from my mouth, he began to spurt thick white spunk right across my nose, mouth and chin.

"Whoa!" I yelled as I quickly grabbed Paul's cock and put it back into my mouth. I could taste the salty bitterness of his cum--probably flavored by the coffee and ale he'd had earlier, but I could also taste the eagerness of a young man who was ready for taboo sex.

I moaned as I continued to suck on him and drain his black cock.

"You think that was something," Titus muttered. "Wait'll you try some of that white pussy."

Then I switched my mouth to Gideon's cock. He was a bit more controlled, yet I could still feel that first load of semen dripping off my chin and falling down onto my breasts. Just as unexpectedly, Johnson's dick began to erupt under the ministrations of my right hand. He launched a long streaming globule of semen that first landed on my right cheek and shoulder. It felt surprisingly warm--certainly warmer than normal body temperature. My, what a nice surprise! Then as he moaned loudly, another spurt splashed across my right breast.

I sucked on Gideon's oaken brown dick for several more minutes while I felt the two men's sperm dribbling and puddling on my skin. Then, with a gasping intake of air, Gideon howled and he began to pump a strong load into my mouth. His semen tasted salty, bitter as well. I suspect these guys had all had too much coffee and liquor over the past few days. No wonder they acted so tense.

The youngest man, Johnson seemed fascinated by the amount of sperm on my cheek, my chin and my breasts. He slowly scooped up a globule from my cheek and started to spread it like lotion all over my left breast.

"I want to fuck!" Paul called out. "I'm ready. I want to fuck your white cunny!"

I looked up into his eyes and then down at the beefy salute springing from his loins. Yeah, he was ready all right. I smiled and put my hand on his erection. "Hey, is this standard Navy issue or did you have to buy your own?"

"That's something I brought from home especially for use tonight. You like?"

I nodded. "Oh yeah, I like..."

Johnson was still rubbing my left tit when all of a sudden, he brought his wide pillow lips to my left nipple. I felt my nursing glands let down as soon as he began to suckle.

"Holy shit!" he gasped. "Milk!"

I laughed. "My baby's only a few months old. She's still breast feeding."

"Shit!" Gideon yelled. "Lemme taste. He went for my right tit. "Mmmm..."

Paul came over and pushed them both aside. "Forget the milk, I want to fuck! Pull that skirt up, slut, so I can get to them panties."

Titus had left my skirt in place, but naturally there were no panties under the skirt. Since I had a full day's warning, I'd carefully shaved my bush totally bald.

All three men sighed at the sight of my hairless cunt. So I laid down on Marie's couch and Let Paul tug my skirt off. Now I was totally nude in front of those Navy fellas, and they didn't seem to mind a bit. Paul climbed down onto the couch and balanced himself atop of me in moments.

"I been dreamin' of this all day," he mumbled and his hands went down to the pronounced mound of my pussy so that his fingers could try to guide his black dick into place. But with all that eagerness and anxiety he was having some difficulty.

"Paul, Paul...Let me do that," I murmured. I reached down and easily found his cock with my own fingers. One brush along the bare slit of my cunt, followed by a second, then a third, and I had Paul wedged up against me ready to slide into place. Luckily, I was wet enough that his anxious plunge was easily dealt with.

I know I must have gasped as his nice sized cock pushed forward filling up my poor stretching tissues like some sort of battering ram at the gates. "Oh yeahhh!" I said.

"You like that big cock, you bitch?"

"I like it enough that I'm not even going to slap your face for calling me a bitch."

"What the hell does that mean, slut?"

"You heard me." I told him. "You boys are going far away from the land of the white cunt, and I want to make your last day memorable. So I'm here to fuck all three of you. I may be a slut--in fact, I know I am, but be gracious enough to let it go at that."

Paul started to laugh. Then suddenly, he stiffened and stopped moving atop me until his lip trembled and his body shook. "Jesus Christ!"

I could feel the warmth of his wetness spurt and pump inside of me. And then his body went limp and collapsed over me. All the while his dick throbbed deep in my inner regions.

"Say thank you," I whispered.

Paul laughed again, but after he caught his breath, he murmured: "Oh yeah, thank you, Thea."

"I think my big chestnut brown dog just came all over his little white bitch," I answered back. This time Paul really laughed.

Titus's brother Gideon was next. He literally dropped on top of me as soon as Paul rolled off the couch and onto the floor. Gideon had no problem fitting his own thick dick into my stretched vagina. Let's face it, we had lots of extra wetness down there lubricating my sheath.

Gideon rode for a long time trying to replace all of Paul's load of semen with his own. Finally he too dumped a sizeable amount of hot sperm into my pussy. My loins were soaked.

"Young Johnson and I got this worked out," Titus said. He'd gotten out of his clothes as well and looked a well packed muscular golden brown standing next to the dark skinned skinny young sailor named Johnson. "He's gonna be on the bottom and you're gonna be in the middle."

"Oh! Really?"

"Johnson gonna get your pussy, Thea. I have another hole in mind for myself."

I sighed, and stood up so that Johnson could lay on his back on the couch. I could feel Paul's and Gideon's spunk seeping down out of my pussy lips and dribbling along the inside of my thighs. Yeah, let's face it. I had four horn-dogs trying to mount a single bitch tonight. I fit Johnson's erection right up against my cunt and slid down on his abdomen slowly driving it inside.

The young sailor moaned.

"Oh," I purred. "Feels pretty good, doesn't it?"

He threw his arms around my back and pulled me down tightly against him almost crushing me with his hold.

In the meantime, I could feel Titus's fingers slowly stoking the hole at my ass. I could tell he dabbed extra lube on freely, and I was rather glad of that.

I yelped as I felt the large tip of Titus's dick probe past the sphincter muscle and push into my rectum. "Easy, Titus!"

Johnson was working under me like a man obsessed. His movements became spastic and determined. His cock slid in and out to the rhythm of his breathing. By the time Titus established a little headway with the tip of his penis, Johnson was panting, breathing hard--struggling to maintain control. I could tell he wouldn't be long.

I had the two men working my pussy and my ass in contradictory pistoning movements. One would recede as the other slammed inside. It was Pure Hell--and it was Heaven at the same time. I didn't know which rhythm to match which sensation to concentrate on, and suddenly, my body burned with a rippling spark of nerves and muscles.

"Sshhhiitt..." I quaked out the word. And then I came.

Johnson was already climaxing deep up inside my pussy, his wet sperm was running out of my cunt, while Titus was still pounding my ass with his own desires.

Gideon stepped forward, leaned down, and fed his dick between my lips and into my throat. Now I could hardly breathe.

Finally Titus's grunted, and I felt his wet heat soak the inside of my rectum and intestines. Oh God! I was exhausted. These four men had exhausted me. Not to mention that I was dripping out of every hole.

I looked at the time. "Jesus, I gotta get home. The babies are probably driving Des's Mom crazy."

"Is it over already?" One of the men whined.

"I'm sorry, guys." Slowly I gave a kiss to Paul, and thought to myself 'Number eight.' Gideon was 'number nine,' and Johnson was 'number ten.' I'd had ten black men cum inside me in my life.

I smiled. "You three be safe, okay?" I kissed each man again. I vowed I'd pray for them after they'd gone to Iraq.

Damn, as I drove my car home, I made the seat all messy with dripping sperm. I knew I should have thought to bring a towel. God, I'd be sore in the morning!

Summer Festivities

I haven't written for a while, and there is so much I need to tell you all.

Shaleen and Desmond got married late in June. In a real sense of the word, it was shotgun wedding as Des had been a couple of months in a row parking his deep wrought iron colored shotgun in dear Shaleen's soft open target and then he'd scattershot a heavy load of seed into her body. For the second time in four years or so his shot hit the bulls-eyes deep within her womb and she's come up preggers. She's due sometime around February of next year, we think.

The babies are all growing like weeds. Their proud fathers are still coming home to their children after work is out--both my men are still working at the factory from 11:pm to 7:am daily. Des comes home to Darcie, his daughter by Shaleen and Kane Michael, his son by me. R.J. of course comes home to his beloved Sienna Louise, the daughter we'd conceived together just last year around this time. They are tired after a night's work--usually totally tired out, but Friday through Sunday and an occasional evening (and many an early morning) at home belong to my two guys. They were still wonderful lovers and extremely attentive to keeping an older woman good and satisfied.

Marie is still having a difficult time enduring her pregnancy, and Titus is worried about his girlfriend and their baby. She's down to her last weeks and is very big now. She's been rather sickly, and we're all a bit worried about both her health and their baby's condition as well so they go to clinic for doctor's visits frequently. I like to visit her, but her jaundiced complexion concerns me, as well.

This has been the first time I realized how "simple" having my children has been for me. Marie's been worried that Titus will try to meet his needs elsewhere so I sort of have Marie's tacit blessing when I take my kids over to look in on her at their flat once or twice a week. Marie admits that she can handle him once or twice a week, but she gets worn out quickly in her state. Also she doesn't trust him with anyone she doesn't know to be drug clean and disease free.

However, since she trusts me, Marie watches my children for about a thirty or forty minutes while I take Titus back into the bedroom, and allow him to relieve any pent-up tensions he may have developed. I have to say Titus has a very nice cock. His penis is thick and easily remains hard through two or more climaxes. Which is why Marie is so worried, I suspect. The man is downright insatiable.

I finally took an old thin robe over to Titus and Marie's flat so that I could leave the bedroom and pay some attention to the kids for a bit. Especially since my Sienna and Kane Michael are still young enough to demand a bit of breast feeding from me.

Then after I'd settled my children down for a bit, I'd return to the bedroom with Titus, and we'd share skin and some real intimacies for a while longer. I must admit the man is a wonder. I swear he could fuck all night long if I let him.

That leaves about one evening per week to my hunky lad, Jawad. He's the most beautiful boy I think I've ever met. Oh I know I shouldn't call him a boy, but there's something angelic about his face, his body--even his erected penis. He's of age now. He finally admitted he wasn't of legal age when he first fucked me last year. I suspected as much but didn't want to say it out loud back then. He has this thing about mature women--well, about me anyway--and I have this thing about wanting to hold angels deep inside of me.

I've often looked up to see his eyes scrutinize me when I'm kneeling on a blanket or pillow on the floor. There I am with my mouth open and lips wrapped around his thick erection as his hips eagerly shove his cock in and out of my throat. When he looks at me with that mixture of pure lust and yet admiration, I know deep inside that he really loves me. As you can guess he's asked me to carry his child next, but to be honest, I've gone back on birth control as it has been such an exhausting couple of years for me.

Anyway, everything's running smoothly over here for a while.

Shaleen's First Night Home

I couldn't help but hear the sound of the mattress bouncing in the next room. So I sighed.

"Thea," Toll murmured. "They're happy."

"I know, and I'm happy for them."

He snickered. "You don't sound happy."

We lay together in my bed listening to the sounds filtering in from the guest room. My twenty-one year old daughter, Shaleen, had been discharged from prison, pregnant for a second time with Desmond's child and still on probation--but she was home with her mother, her daughter, the father of her child who along with the man next to me in my bed were the fathers of my children--Shaleen's toddling half-brother and sister.

I always knew Des was a loud and boisterous lover, but I had no idea that Shaleen was just as exuberant until I heard them fucking in Shaleen's old bedroom on her very first night home. I grunted. I couldn't help myself. Every single lustful noise coming from the other room bothered me.

"Oh my God, Thea." R.J. propped himself up on his elbow and looked down at me. "You're jealous."

"Of course, I'm not jealous."

"You've had Des all to yourself for two and a half years, and now that there's been a major change you can't take it. I know jealousy when I see it."

"I told you I'm not!" I turned my face away from Toll. "I'm glad for them both."

"Then prove it."

I growled. "Toll, don't..."

"Excuse me? Didn't you show me that contract where a black man should be able to demand satisfaction from a white woman at a moment's notice? Especially when that woman is the mother of his child."

"Oh c'mon, that was just a put on! Besides, I think it was Desmond and that interracial web site that showed you that."

"Oh really, well didn't this same woman give out the letter recommending black fucking to at least half a dozen women of yher acquaintence?" His hand went to the material of my nightgown, and he nudged at the nipple barely hidden from sight beneath the material.

I sighed and then nodded. "Guilty as charged."

"Most importantly, didn't you sign the Black Cock Agreement for White Females in the presence of the men you love?" His hand slipped under my nightgown where he felt up my thigh and ended up winding his fingers into the folds of my labia. "You can't deny the vow you took in the presence of the fathers of two of your babies."

I whimpered, and he grinned. "Well at least you didn't break the rule about not wearing any panties in the house."

R.J. Tolliver's bare fingers cupped the sensitive flesh at my crotch. I could feel his hands on my loins caressing my vulnerable pussy. Then I could feel him tentatively pulling my labia apart, exploring my pussy lips with his long fingers. A single digit burrowed inside of me, inside the most private part of me. "Thea, whose pussy is this?"

"Whose would you like it to be?"

Then two fingers burrowed up between the lips of my cunt and probed me deeply. "That wasn't an answer."