Mom at the Cottage Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stella handed Annie the sage one and directed her to the change room. "No need with that, we've seen each other already. Just change right here, so we can easily confirm the size." Maggie suggested strongly. Annie looked at Stella, Maggie and the Jr. Jr. nodded and she unbuttoned her sundress and handed it to Jr. Slipping the jersey top over head she pulled it down covering her breasts. She made sure the bottom was not to low to hide her mid-drift. She stepped into the bottom half and pulled it up so that it was about 6" above her knee. She folded the top over until the top just hugged her hips. Maggie straightened the seams and then reached under the skirt and pulled down Annie's thong. "It fits perfectly, you look super and you'll love the freedom of wearing it with nothing underneath. You look like a new mom.' she offered while tucking Annie's thong in to her own waistband.

With everything parceled up and put in what turned out to be a very small gift bag, Maggie walked them to the door while Stella stayed behind. Jr. watched as every part of his mother seemed to jiggle and sway. "That daughter of mine, all those rings and piercings....oh well, what can you do, she's an adult and a good girl. Have a safe trip and stop in on your way back if you have time." Maggie said as she interrupted Jr.'s thoughts with a quick peck on Annie's cheek. 'You too, sonny!' she quipped giving Jr. a wink and a squeeze. A delicious squeeze, she sighed.

Quickly putting on their sunglasses, to cut the glare of the sunshine, they turned to each other and simultaneously said "Lunch?"

12