All Comments on 'Mom Becomes Son's MILF'

by grayshade

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh but yes!

What every good mother should do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Keep wrighting Grayshade

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Phew!

That was such a hot story, i loved it!!

StuckInAlbuquerqueStuckInAlbuquerqueover 12 years ago
mom becomes son's MILF

loved your story, it was so real

grayge37grayge37over 12 years ago
Really arousing and hot!

Well written. Enjoyed your story very much.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 12 years ago
Pretty good

I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good. but quick question.

Very well written story, one of the best mother-son ones ive read in a while. But im just curious, is he living at home with his mother? Isnt he 30something? But anyway, very detailed on the mother, sounded like a beautiful woman, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the best sex

I experienced a warm hot feeling reading this story. Every son and mother should experience their elevated sexual sensations

caused by their very strong love and lust for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
.

So many punctual mistakes. The fact that others didn't notice speaks volumes about their lack of education.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Punctual mistakes?

How can you criticise with diction like that??

grayshadegrayshadeover 12 years agoAuthor
Punctuation errors

I'd like to know where the errors were. Feel free to list them all or point out a few.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

Granted, there were grammatical errors.

Now, look past that and see the real story.

Descriptive, very believable, and holy cow...it was like I could see this...being a third person in the story.

Now, THAT's a good story! Bravo! Keep it up; will be looking for more!

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
mmmmm

great story...wild fuck followed up by romantic love making. nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep up the good work...

...and don't mind the critics who don't know the meaning of terms like "punctual," but still use them. Punctual means being on time, anonymous dude. I don't know what you mean by "punctual" mistakes. Could you mean "punctuation"? Improve your own education before criticizing others. This story is written a lot better than most of the stuff found on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Smokin Hot

Great story. I love it when the mother is older (50'sor 60's). Keep writing the way you are. Forget the grammar errors. If they want perfect puctuation then they should go to the library and check out a novel by some well known author.

grayshadegrayshadeover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments!

This was my first story here on Literotica.com and I appreciate the positive feedback. Thanks to those who liked it.

Gray

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

A wonderful, deep loving story of mother and son. If you are the mother in this story I would love you too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a great story of hot motherfucking by a gifted author!

The first anon has it exactly right---it's what every mother should do! A truly loving mother should always make her cunt available to her needy boy. After all, it's his own damn birth canal. Surely he has first claim on it, for his mouth and lips and most of all for his stiff young prick! More and more mothers are coming around to seeing this eternal truth. And to their delighted surprise they discover that their lusty son with his great stamina and boyish enthusiasm gives them by far the best fucks of their lives! As her son blows his hot young balls up her motherly twat, mom finds out why motherfucking is the fastest growing indoor sport all over the country.

clive2007clive2007about 12 years ago
Well done.

I agree with the others that this story is good but I also agree with the one commenter who advised you to be more careful about grammar. I think it's lousy advice to tell someone not to care about using proper English. You are fine, for the most part, but, hey!, this is English, our native language. We should take care to use it properly.

Lost SoulLost Soulabout 12 years ago
Good job

Thanks for posting.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A very sweet and loving story

Hot and erotic and loving for mom and son to come together and find that they are in love with each other and love being sexual with each other.

Well done.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lovely

I hope they get married and have children together

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 3 years ago

I liked this one quite much...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good little story! :-)

DT

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, was worth the read. Let me tell you, this story is spot on with the entire dynamics of a son+mom relationship.

Lots of guys seem to think its strange to fantasize about their own Mother, that they never imagine their Mother as the MILF on-screen getting plowed by a young stiff boner... Honestly, its totally insane that guys are in denial about it. Most Mothers are in their sexual prime by the age their son reaching "manhood". Its a great match up- experienced older wise woman who is deprived and desperate for a nice hard throbbing redwood boner versus a extremely horny and perverted sexually frustrated son who is addicted to online MILF porn! There is a sort of chemistry behind the match up, a ying and a yang. Most Mothers day dream about having riske sexual encounters. Theyre desperate for spermy nutt wads, they typically will do anything for attention. If their own son is up in his room masterbating 24/7 to saggy granny melons in huge bra cups- there is NO REASON that his Mommy cant be that MILF for him. MILF Moms as personal fucktoys for horny perverted sons is the new normal.

Moms crave penis.

Sons crave MILFS.

Just admit it, bro. Your Mom is a mature woman, she has huge mommy milkers, and you love MILF porn...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous