Mom Considers Labiaplasty...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really do think it's beautiful. If you weren't my mom, I'd be on top of you right now."

"Well, I am your mom and we've already gone farther than we really should have. I must admit, though, you do have a big beautiful cock. If you weren't my son..." she paused and pressed her legs together. "Never mind. Let's go post those pictures. That's the whole reason we're doing this, right?"

"Sure, mom." he got up and sat at the desk, hooking the camera up to the computer. "OK, mom. Come over here and help me pick out the shots you want to post."

She sat in the chair next to him, her naked thigh touching his. "I don't know, it's hard for me to decide. Why don't you pick out your two or three favorites and post those."

"Your wish is my command, mother dear." he picked out three good shots and posted them to her photo album, then he posted a new thread in the picture section. "All done. You should get a flood of crude come-ons now."

"I'm going to wait until tomorrow to check the responses. It's getting late and I have to work tomorrow and you have school. I'm going to bed." she stood up and kissed him on the cheek, then she kissed him lightly on the lips, "Sweet dreams, baby." she whispered as she pulled away and walked out, still naked from the waist down.

The next afternoon, Tim went upstairs to do his homework, and to jerk off while thinking about watching his mom masturbate. Around six o'clock, he heard his mom yell from the kitchen that dinner was ready.

"Smells good, mom. What's..." he stopped in mid sentence as soon as he saw her. She was facing the stove, wearing a t-shirt and nothing else. He could see her firm ass cheeks and long, lean legs.

"You're probably wondering why I'm not wearing any pants, aren't you?" she said as she turned to face him.

"Uh, no, mom. I didn't even notice." he grinned.

"Don't be fatuous, Tim. Remember when I told you there are 'comfort issues' associated with having large labia?"

"So?" he asked, staring at her bush, feeling his cock stiffen in his pants.

"I've always had problems with chafing down there, and since you've already seen everything there is to see, I thought I'd try going without panties for a few days, to see if that helps. You don't mind, do you?"

"Not at all, mom. I don't want you to be uncomfortable. Can I take off my pants, too?"

"Are you uncomfortable in those pants?" she could clearly see that his cock was straining against his jeans. "Or are you just trying to show off that big cock of yours?"

"Uh, both." he didn't wait for her to give him permission, he just took his pants off, "That's better." he said as he just stood there, his cock pointing straight at her.

"What's good for the goose is good for the gander, I guess. Just don't play with that thing during dinner. Let's try to have a little decorum around here."

"OK, mom. What's for dinner?" he asked as he sat down.

"Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and steamed veggies." she set a plate in front of him, then got her own plate and sat down.

They chatted about the usual stuff, work, school, and soon they had both cleaned their plates. He cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher. "So how were the responses to the pictures we posted?"

"I haven't logged in yet, I wanted to wait until after dinner." she got up from the table and went into the living room to get online.

Tim soon followed her in and sat next to her as she pulled up the thread with her pictures. There were several pages of replies, mostly from men, all complimentary. There was even a proposal of marriage from a man with an uncircumsized penis. "I've never been with an uncircumsized guy. That looks interesting. You're not upset that I had you circumsized as a baby, are you honey?" she looked at his hard cock.

"Not really. I have wondered what it would be like to have my foreskin back, but I'm sure I would have endured a lot of ribbing in gym class over the years." he pulled the skin on his dick up and down.

"I'm glad. I've always wondered if I made the right choice." she spread her legs a little and stroked her lips slowly. "Look at all these replies. Hmmm. A bunch of them want me to shave my pubic hair."

"Put me down in the 'please shave' column. I love a nice smooth beaver." he began stroking his cock.

"You don't get to touch it, why would it matter to you?"

"I don't know, it just looks better."

"Look at this, one guy called it a '70's porno bush'. That's not very nice."

"Don't let that sort of thing bother you, but it is true. Most girls are shaving or waxing these days. Not just porn stars."

"I'm considering it." she looked over at him, watching him stroke himself faster. "Do you need a tissue for that?" she spread her legs a bit more and pulled on her lips.

"Sure, mom."

She handed him a tissue, then moved her chair to give him a better view, pulling her lips apart.

"That's so hot. Mmmmm." he said

"Your cock looks pretty hot, too." she said as she began pinching and stroking her enormous, swollen clit. "Mmmmm. I want to see your cum shoot out."

"OK, mom. Here it cums." he held the tissue under his cockhead and began spurting into it. "Oh fuck yeah."

"Oh God. Mmmmm." she whimpered quietly as she climaxed. She licked her lips, wanting to taste his cum, but what little was left of her sense of morality kept her from saying anything.

"Oh fuck that felt good. I love watching you play with your big pussy, mom." he wiped up the rest of his cum with another tissue.

"I'm flattered that you like it. Now I just need to find a man who's not my son who feels the same way."

"I'm sure you'll find lot's of guys who want to suck on your beautiful lips. Maybe I should get an account on there and try to find a woman with big lips who'd be willing to wrap them around my cock."

"I'm sure you don't need the internet to get laid, dear."

"I know, but all the girls I know have tiny pussies. I want to fuck a real woman for once."

"Good luck with that, dear. I'm going to bed. Goodnight." she kissed him on the cheek.

"Good night, mom." he said.

The next night, Tim had a date, so Dana decided to shave her pussy as a surprise for him when he got home. She went to her bathroom and got out the clippers, trimming her pubes as short as she could, then she lathered up and carefully shaved herself bare. She rubbed some after shave lotion on her freshly shaved privates, bringing herself to an intense climax.

She was surfing the net when Tim came home from his date.

"Up kinda late, aren't you, mom?" he said as he kissed her on the cheek and sat down next to her.

"I wanted to show you something." she uncrossed and spread her legs, showing her freshly shaved pussy to her son. "What do you think?" she asked while pulling her lips open.

"Wow, mom. That looks awesome. I want to get a picture of that." he pulled his pants down to free his hard cock and picked the camera up off the desk.

"I was hoping you could post some new pictures for me tonight. I'm dying to see what the forum has to say about my new look."

"Sure thing." he snapped several shots of her in different poses, then he uploaded a few to her photo album. "All done." he started stroking his cock.

"Didn't you get laid tonight?" she asked as she watched him jerk himself.

"Yeah, but it wasn't very good. Her small pussy just wasn't doing it for me. I think I'm going to try and find a cougar to date." he grabbed a tissue and held it up to his cock. "Oh fuck." he spurted his cum into the tissue.

"I might have found a way to help us both out." she said, staring at his cock.

"What's that?"

"I've been chatting with one of the ladies on the forum, and not only is she a swinger, but she lives just a few hours away from here. Would you like to see her picture?" Dana pulled up her new friend's photo album and showed her son. "She's got a big set of lips, doesn't she?"

"That's a beautiful pussy. Are you going to meet up with her?"

"Well sort of. I'm not interested in her as much as I am in her husband." she clicked on a different photo album, it had several images of a hard cock. "That's who I want to meet, but the thing is, they only swing with other couples, so I kind of fibbed a little and told her I was dating a much younger man who would be interested in her."

"So let me see if I understand what you're proposing here. You want me to pretend that I'm your boyfriend and go with you so you can fuck her husband?"

"That's pretty much what I had in mind. You'd get to be with her while I'm with her husband. I thought you'd like that."

"Would you be watching us? Would we all be in the same room?"

"I suppose so. We might see each other, but you and I won't be having sex."

"OK, I'll go with you. When were you planning on doing this?"

"I'll have to arrange that with her, are you free this weekend?"

"If it means I get to fuck your friend's big beautiful pussy, I'll cancel my plans."

"I'll let you know what she says tomorrow."

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any person or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Copyright 2014 by the author.

The next evening, Tim got home late from his date. "You're up late, mom. What's the occasion?" he kissed her on the cheek as he sat next to her in front of the computer.

"I've been chatting with Sexylips on the forum."

"Is that your swinger friend?" he unzipped his pants and pulled his soft cock out.

"Yes, her real name's Nancy, and her husband is Steve. They want to meet us on Saturday. Are you up for it?" she looked over at him and saw him stroking his cock slowly.

"I was supposed to go out with Tiny Lips Tina, but I'd rather go meet your friend. Let me see her picture again." his cock was fully hard now.

Dana clicked on her friend's photo album and enlarged the first photo. "Like what you see?" she pushed the box of tissues over to him.

He pulled out two tissues. "Oh yeah, that's a stunning cunt." he was stroking faster now.

"Don't be vulgar." she said as she watched her son jerking off right next to her. "You know I don't like the C-word."

"I mean it in the nicest possible way." he kept jerking, faster. "I like it when you watch me, mom."

"I like watching you, I want to see your cum shoot out. Here, let me hold that for you." she took the tissues from his left hand and held them in her hands. Her hands were in front of his cock, palms up with the tissues in the center.

"Oh fuck. I want you to catch it in your hands. Oh God!" he quickly stood up and pulled the tissues away with his left hand just as he began spurting.

"Oh!" she exclaimed as the first glob of hot cum landed on the bare skin of her palm. She kept her hands there, watching him spurt into the growing pool of semen in her cupped palms.

"Oh fuck, that's so hot." he kept stroking, looking at her hands, now covered in his cum.

She could smell the strong cummy aroma wafting up from her palms, and it took every ounce of self control she had not to bury her face in her palms and slurp up his cum. Her pussy was dripping now, so she poured most of the cum out of her right hand into her left hand, then reached down to her snatch with her right hand. She rubbed her lips with her slick, cum covered fingers, while holding his cum in her left hand. His cum was dripping through her fingers and running down her left arm as she made herself cum with her other hand. "Mmmmm" she murmered quietly.

"Wow, mom. That looks so hot. You just touched yourself with my cum." his eyes were fixed on her pussy.

"You liked that?" she couldn't stop herself. She held her cum-filled left hand above her pussy and turned her wrist, pouring his hot, slimy jizz directly on her clit. "Oh god." she whispered as she massaged her son's cum all around her swollen clit and labia. "Oh my God." she began having a series of orgasms, she was so wet with her own cum and his, her fingers made a squishy sound as she rubbed.

He just stood there, watching his mom masturbate with his cum.

"Mmmmm" she kept rubbing and cumming, her eyes closed and her head rolled back. "Ohhhh." she whimpered as her legs started skaking. Soon she reached the crest of her wave of orgasms and closed her legs tight on her hand, holding them together as she shuddered, moaning quietly.

"That's the hottest thing I've ever seen." he sat back down, still tugging on his soft cock.

"I don't know what came over me there. I'm sorry you had to see that." as her body began to calm down, the guilt over what she had just done took over in her mind.

"You don't have to apologize, mom. I loved it."

"I know you did, but I'm your mother, not one of your girlfriends. I've gone way farther than I ever should have. Please don't think I'm some kind of wanton slut who can't control herself."

"I don't think that, mom. I love you and just want to see you happy. I can only imagine what you're going through right now, being single for so long and all. If I didn't get some every week, I'd lose my mind. I can't imagine going for years without it, like you have."

"Well, women aren't supposed to crave sex like that. It's not proper."

"Come on, mom. You're at the age when women hit their sexual peak. You know, the last hurrah before menopause."

"I'm not that old, for pete's sake. But you're right, I've been feeling much more aroused over the last year. I really hope things go well with Nancy and Steve this weekend."

"I promise you, If you like the guy, I'll take care of his wife, no matter how much of a troll she is. I can tell that you need to get laid, and soon."

"I'm sure she's not a troll, but it's very chivalrous of you to offer to take one for the team like that."

"It's the least I can do for you, mom. I feel bad, like it's my fault that you're single. If you weren't taking care of me all these years, I'm sure you would have found a man to be with."

"Don't feel bad, up until recently it didn't bother me, I was perfectly happy spending all my time taking care of you, but now that you're all grown up..."

"I know, mom. Tell your friend that I can't wait to meet her, and don't feel guilty about what we just did. I loved watching you do that, and it looked like you enjoyed it, too."

"Thanks, Tim. I love you."

"I love you too, mom."

Saturday afternoon, Dana and Tim drove an hour down the interstate to the rendezvous point. They had agreed to meet in the cafe of a truck stop, and if they hit it off, there were several motels in the area to choose from. During the drive, Dana took a red scarf out of her purse and tied it around her neck.

"What's that for?" Tim asked.

"This is our signal, Nancy will be wearing one too. We've never seen each other's faces, so we came up with the red scarf as our secret sign."

"Looks good on you. Very sexy." he said as he pulled onto the off-ramp. "Which one is it again?" there were three different truck stops just off the interstate.

"Turn left. It's the one over there, with the green sign." she was filled with nervous excitement, knowing that she was just hours, or even minutes away from getting laid for the first time in years. "Remember to call me 'Dana', not mom. I don't think they'd want to go through with this if they found out the truth."

"Don't be so sure, Dana. There's lots of people on the internet who are into incest. For all you know, Steve and Nancy could be brother and sister."

"Let's not make this any weirder than it already is, OK?"

"OK, mo... Dana."

He parked the car in front of the cafe and they went inside. She scanned the room, but didn't see another red scarf. "We're a little early, let's get some coffee and wait." she said. Her heart was pounding in her chest.

They sat down across from each other in a booth that gave them both a view of the door. The waitress took their order and brought their coffee. "I can't believe how nervous I am." she admitted as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Yeah, I remember my first time. Just try not to cum too fast." he joked.

"Very funny." she looked over at the door. "Oh, I think that's them." her eyes locked with a nice looking, middle aged woman standing at the door wearing a red scarf. Dana waved and Nancy waved back.

Steve and Nancy walked up to the table. "Dana?" Nancy asked.

"Yes, nice to meet you." The two women shook hands while the guys introduced themselves. "Please have a seat. This is my boyfriend, Tim. Tim, this is Nancy."

Nancy sat next to Tim in the booth. "You're even more handsome than Dana said you were." she shook his hand, then put her hand on his thigh, slowly moving it up towards his crotch.

"Thank you, Nancy, nice to finally see your pretty face." he thought she looked OK, not beautiful, certainly not as hot as his mom, but good enough for an quick romp.

Steve sat next to Dana. "You're a beautiful woman, Dana. I knew you would be, just from the pictures on the forum."

"Thank you, Steve. You're very handsome yourself." Dana thought he was handsome in a middle aged sort of way. He had a little grey around the temples, and a few small lines around his blue eyes. 'I hope he brought enough Viagra.' she thought to herself.

They ordered more coffee and talked for about twenty minutes, Nancy had her hand on Tim's cock the whole time. "Well, what's the verdict?" Nancy asked. "Should we move this party somewhere more private?"

"I'm ready." Dana said.

"Me too." Tim said.

"I'll get the check and meet you outside." Steve said as he stood up and held out his hand to Dana.

"Such a gentleman, I like that." Dana smiled as she took his hand.

They got in their cars and Tim followed them to a motel about a mile down the road. Steve insisted on paying for the room, and after they all showed their ID to the clerk, he got the keycard. They went to the room and went inside. There were two queen beds, a small table with two chairs, and a dresser with an old TV bolted to it. "Not exactly a five diamond resort, but it'll do." Steve said.

Nancy pulled the comforters off both beds and threw them in a pile in the corner. "They never wash those things. You boys stay here and get comfortable, Dana and I are going to go freshen up." she took Dana's hand and led her into the bathroom. "You, OK honey? You look nervous." she asked as she checked her hair and makeup.

"I am a little nervous, I've never done anything like this before."

"I'm sure you'll have a good time. Steve's a very good lover, I trained him well. I can't wait to see Tim's cock. I felt it under the table in the cafe, and wow. You're so lucky to be dating such a handsome, well hung guy."

"I know, he is pretty wonderful. Your husband is very handsome, too."

Nancy started taking her shirt off. "Let's go out there naked, sound like fun?"

"I'm game." Dana got undressed.

"Wow, you have a great body. You must work out."

"Yeah, I've always tried to stay fit. I used to do a little modeling, but that was years ago."

Nancy got on her knees in front of Dana. "Do you mind?" she said as she looked up.

"Go ahead, you've already seen it online." Dana assumed that Nancy was just going to look at her, but was pleasently surprised when Nancy kissed her clit, then began licking her big lips. "Oh God." she grabbed a fistful of Nancy's hair and pulled her closer. "Mmmmm." she leaned back against the sink and spread her legs to give Nancy better access. "Oh God." she whimpered as she came.

Nancy sucked on her clit for a few minutes before stopping and standing up. "You taste devine." she kissed her on the lips.

"My God, Nancy. I've never been with a woman before. That felt so good."

"I'd let you taste me now, but I don't want to make the boys wait any longer, maybe we can put on a little show for them later."

"I'd like that very much." Dana said.

"Here we come." Nancy said as she opened the bathroom door. She went straight to Tim and pushed him back on the bed. He had stripped down, and was only wearing his underwear. She quickly pulled them down his legs and off, then got on top of him and kissed him deeply.