Mom Considers Labiaplasty...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think so." she was panting now.

He pushed forward with his hips and slid all the way in. "Just relax. You OK?"

"It's so big. Give me a second." she panted a few times, trying to relax her burning asshole. "OK, you can move a little."

Tim pulled back a few inches, then pushed back in. A low moan escaped Dana's lips when his hips touched her ass cheeks. "It's so big..."

He leaned over her to whisper in her ear, "Your ass is so tight." he began thrusting in and out, "Feels better now, doesn't it?"

"Oh God yes. Oh honey, fuck my ass. Mmmmm." she put her hand between her legs and began pinching her clit.

He stood up straight and drew his cock nearly all the way out, leaving only his mushroom tip in her tight ass. "I wish you could see this, mom. Your ass looks so hot with my cock in there." he pushed forward a little, watching as her sphincter went from convex to concave as he moved in and out. "Oh fuck that's hot." he began thrusting with more force, making long, hard, powerful strokes, banging his hips against hers.

"Oh my God!" she cried out, feeling his balls slapping against her hand as she pinched her swollen clit. She began cumming as he pounded harder and faster into her.

"Oh fuck, here it comes!" having reached a manic pace with his thrusts, he suddenly stopped, holding deep inside her. He felt her shudder under him as his cum spurted deep into her bowels. Arching his back, he pushed her against the counter and kept spurting. "Unngh." he grunted after the last spasm of his cock was done. His legs were still weak when he finally withdrew his softening cock from his mother's no longer virgin asshole. He could see his creamy white cum oozing from her slightly gaping ass gasket, so he grabbed a paper towel, wadded it up and put it up to her leaking hole. "You might want to go wash up." he grinned sheepishly at her as she turned to face him.

She held the paper towel on her ass and walked awkwardly to the downstairs bathroom, where she sat on the bowl and pushed out his cum. She cleaned herself with a warm washcloth, then went out to the living room, where her son was sitting at the computer desk.

"I hope that wasn't too much for you, mom. I guess I got a bit carried away."

"Oh no, I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I wouldn't have let anybody else do that, though. I don't think I want to do that every day, but I'd do it again." she sat down next to him.

"I've only done that a few times myself, I'm flattered you saved your anal cherry for me." he leaned over to kiss her. "That's not my favorite thing to do, anyway."

"Oh yeah?" she put her hand on his thigh. "What is your favorite thing?"

"You know... I like regular sex, but for some reason, I get really turned on when you watch me play with myself. I especially liked it the other day when I came in your hands, and you rubbed my cum on your pussy."

"Well, now that our relationship has... changed, you can cum on me wherever you like. I like watching you cum shoot out, it get's me so hot." she began rubbing her fingers up and down her swollen labia.

Tim stood up and began stroking his cock just a few inches from her face. "You want to see it spurt?" he stroked faster.

"Oh, baby, shoot your cum on me." she pushed her chest out and began massaging her breasts with both hands. She licked her lips, watching his pre-cum ooze out with each stroke,

"Oh fuck, here it comes!" he shot rope after rope of milky jizz on her face and chest. Dana opened her mouth, trying to catch her son's cum. When he was nearly finished, he put the tip up to her mouth so she could suck out the last of it.

Dana pinched her clit, bringing herself to a powerful orgasm while she sucked the last of his cum from his cock. "Mmmmmm." she moaned.

When he was finished, he pulled of her mouth and sat down next to her. "I'm glad you decided that we could do this together, mom."

"I'm glad, too. I'm glad you convinced me not to get the labiaplasty." she said as she wiped his cum from her face and sucked it off her fingers.

"Me too, mom. Me too."

The End.