Mom Finally Becomes June Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clive2007
clive2007
255 Followers

"Oh my god, Tommy," she said. She put her arms around my neck, pulling me to her.

"Didn't mean to spook you so much, Jane."

"That's OK, I guess. You scared the hell out of me though. Wonderful to see you."

"You too." My hands were all over her wet, buttery breasts and sides. "You feel so good, Jane." I kissed her, moving into her, rubbing myself against her, cock poking at her patch and then turned her around. "Bend over." She put her hands on the shower wall and bent over, moving her feet back and apart for me. I got my cock at her opening, grabbed her hips and pushed in. "So nice and tight, Jane," I said, working it in and out of her hot, wet clasp.

"You just never know I guess," Jane said. "One minute you think...you are just taking a shower...thinking about what you will be doing...for the rest of the day...and the next minute... you're getting fucked....hard!... doggy!...by a pizza guy!"

"A pizza guy who thinks you're a knockout."

"With a hot cock special for me. Well they say... if you're paying attention...everything's a surprise."

"Where did you hear that?"

"Don't know...maybe I just made it up.. sounds good, though..."

Karen was still working my cheeks and the inside of my thighs.

"Still tight, Karen, but it feels much better."

She started going over my whole back, bottom and legs with a lighter touch, her fingers fluttering over me, finishing up. My legs were open and I was rock hard.

"I keep thinking about you and your mom. I just can't imagine anything more erotic than a loving mother with her loving son. My god. What a dynamite combination. And you were so into her."

"I was. All seven inches."

Karen swatted my butt. "Not what I meant. Now turn over, Tom."

I turned over, my cock pointing up to my belly button.

"Hmm. Shall I pretend not to notice? Being a professional person, I suppose I should. But I can't. Nice cock, Tom. And don't ask. No, I don't say that to the other customers. They are draped appropriately."

"I don't rate a fresh towel?"

"I have to wash these things. You think I'm made of money?"

The banter made the tension bearable.

She poured a little oil on her hands and started on my legs, one at a time, starting at the ankle and moving up.

"That's OK. I like being naked in front of you."

"You do?"

"You've already seen it. And me. In action."

"I have to tell you, it was one of the very hottest things I have ever seen, Tom."

"I knew you were watching and I couldn't stop."

"I couldn't take my eyes off your mom. She loved it. Loved it. I could see it in her face. I could see her hands gripping the edge of the table. See the expression on her face, her concentration. That girl was getting it good!"

Karen was massaging my thighs, carefully kneading the muscles in a way that made my cock move back and forth.

"I don't know what to say," I said. "I guess I'm glad you brought it up. We might as well talk about it. We already have some."

"Do you mind?"

"I guess not. Would be good to know what you think."

"You were making her cum, Tommy, and I don't know if you know this but the best thing a guy can do for a woman is make her cum. We'll do almost anything for a man who can do that for us."

Her hands were still working my thighs. I thought back to being in the shower with Jane. The water was pouring down her back and I was plunging in and out of her, her ass swaying from side to side, her head down, pushing back at me as I stroked her, holding her hips, adjusting my feet for better traction, reaching to cup her breasts, my focus beginning to narrow to my cock and her pussy, but I was afraid of slipping so I pulled her up against me. "Let's go to your bed."

"OK."

She shut the water off and we got out of the stall, grabbed a couple of towels and made our way to her bedroom.

"All you want to do is fuck," Jane said, laughing.

"With you, yes. I don't feel relaxed until I'm doing you..."

Karen had moved around to my head and was dripping warm oil on my chest. Then she opened her robe and let it drop. She wasn't wearing a bra. "I hope you don't mind, Tom. I don't want to get any more oil on this robe."

I moved my head to look. I had seen her tits when we were doing the tiles but free like this was a sight. They were full, firm tits with tiny veins and large areolas with prominent nipples that were already hard, and she was wearing a thong. I could see how her pussy hair was pouching out the front. "Of course I don't mind..."

"I'm glad you feel comfortable being nude with me. I feel the same way about you. Especially when we are talking about such a personal subject." She started massaging my shoulders, neck and chest. She laughed. "And you've already had your tongue on my..let's see..most intimate area. Don't think I've forgotten that."

It seemed to me that there was no connection between her being nude and what we were talking about but I was glad she had dropped the robe. I said, "What about the thong? You'll get oil on that, too."

"Yes, well, maybe that can come off later."

She was moving her hands over my chest, rubbing in circles around my nipples and down to my stomach. Her breasts were in my face, her nipples right over my mouth. I lifted my head to lick them and she leaned down so the soft flesh was in my mouth.

"Yes, suck on them, Tommy." I could hear her breath quicken, and then she recovered. "So did your mom feel different from your other girls?"

"She sure did."

"Tell me how...this is so interesting to me."

I was rolling my tongue around her nipple. "The first time, it was like I was dreaming. Doing mom. And her body. Soft, yielding, welcoming me. No resistance to keep overcoming. Not at all like the other girls."

Karen was moving her breasts so one nipple was in my mouth and then the other. "So you had thought about it with her before?"

"All the time. I couldn't help it. She's so pretty. And nice.. And after Dad was gone, well there was that absence and she was so lonely. And I wanted to just, you know, help her, and I guess for me that meant sexually, but conventions and all, and I didn't think I should want to or could."

"I bet it was driving you nuts."

"It was and part of me suspected that she was aware of me. Of what I wanted. And then we started kissing."

"On her mouth?"

"Yes. Just short kisses at first, for the first month or so, then longer, and she would let herself relax into me so I could feel her body against me. It was something."

"I think you were right even then. Of course she knew."

"It seemed to me like we were always sort of dancing when we were around each other."

Karen moved to the side and started on my legs again, one at a time, not spending so much time on my lower legs but concentrating on my thighs. I was so hard my cock was lifting up from my belly.

"This is so hot, Tom. So how did it happen the first time?"

"She was making stew. It was just a normal evening. Jane was coming to dinner. We were having some wine. I was in the kitchen. For some reason...I don't know... just the way she looked with her back to me, stirring the stew. I had this feeling of tenderness for her that drew me to her and I put my hands on her shoulders and then, like her body was a Ouija board, they went to her breasts. It was electric. One touch and everything changed for me. She said stop, I'm your mom and all that, and I said I was sorry. But she wasn't mad and seemed upset with herself. She said she sometimes had to remember who I was, being her son and all."

Karen was doing my inner thigh with one hand and my abdomen with the other. Just right around my cock and balls, teasing me like I had teased mom this morning.

"She had crossed the line herself, in her head," Karen said. "She had just told you."

"That's what I thought too, so I put my hands on her breasts again and this time she didn't stop me. It happened so fast. So sudden. We were kissing, and then we were on the kitchen floor. I was doing her, you know..."

"Fucking her..."

"Yes. It was amazing. I was completely carried away and then Jane showed up. The doorbell rang."

"Oh shit."

"That's what mom said...a word I had never heard her use. So we stopped."

Karen moved around to the other side, keeping one hand on me as she did, and started on my other leg.

"So what happened next?"

"Mom got fixed up and I went into the bathroom and when I came out Jane was there and we just had a normal dinner. Mom was tense at first but relaxed as we ate and she seemed fine after a while. I walked Jane home and when I got back to our house she was asleep. So I got undressed and went into her room..."

Karen was doing my thigh with one hand and my abdomen with the other, the same as with the other leg, and then I felt the feather-light touch of her fingertips on my cock.

"And...?"

"I got into bed with her and she woke up and she said no at first but that didn't last long. It was quite a night."

"Oh my god, Tommy, that is so hot! I can just imagine your amazement, being inside her, saying to yourself, `this is really happening!'"

Karen's fingers were moving ever so lightly over my cock, over the shaft and tip.

"I was out of my mind...so excited...plunging like crazy. I didn't last long."

My eyes were closed, my mind re-playing that moment. Then I felt her hot breath on my cockhead and fingertips lifting it and then the warmth of her lips as she slid them over the head, and took it into her mouth, deep into her mouth. She was sucking me and I was lifting to meet her, my hand on her head.

"Karen, I'll cum!"

She didn't stop. One hand was cupping my balls and the other was jacking me and her head was bobbing up and down. I couldn't hold it. A rush of pleasure overwhelmed me and I came in her mouth, feeling my cock pulsing and pulsing and she took it all, swallowing, swirling her tongue around on the head until I started to go down.

"Mmm that was nice, Tom. Did you like...?"

"I can't talk...it was fantastic."

She moved her lips next to my ear and whispered, "Something I forgot to mention." She looked up at me, smiling, "I love to suck cock."

"I want to give you a massage," I said to her.

"Really?" She straightened up. "I'd love that. But hold on. I'd better go check on Walter. See what he's up to. Be right back." She took a bottle of water from the table and took a swig, smiling at me as she moved it around in her mouth before swallowing. Then she picked up her robe and skipped to the door leading upstairs.

My mind drifted back to Jane. I pulled her after me to her bed. We were rolling around until I got on top of her, my legs in between hers. I love the way she opens them for me, knees up a little then relaxing and falling away. I got my cock at her entrance and pushed in, fucking her hard and fast at first and then pulled out.

"What are you doing?"

I kissed her, then moved down to her neck and breasts, kissing and sucking on her nipples, then down to her belly and to her pussy.

"Oh, yes," she said as I put my mouth on her and moved my tongue between her folds up and down like I had done with June. I pulled her lips aside, licking up and down, putting my mouth on her, sucking and kissing her lips, moving up to her clit, circling round and round, until she was twisting under me. "Please Tommy, kiss it, please!"

So I did and she exploded in a shuddering orgasm. "Oooo, Thomas!"

I kept licking but more slowly until her breathing became more regular and then I mounted her and pushed my cock into her and fucked her hard. I don't know why. I just really wanted to give it to her sort of rough. I was beside myself, my hands were all over her, rubbing my belly against hers, squeezing her breasts, kissing her, until I felt my cum rising and it burst inside her in a blaze and I cried out and groaned and she said, "easy, baby, easy..."

I lifted my head when I heard Karen's soft footsteps coming quickly back down the stairs. She smiled at me as she entered, then closed the door carefully, glancing at me as she did, and I saw her turn the lock. She came over to the table and dropped her robe. "I like it better down here."

I sat up, swinging my legs over the side and pulled her between them, her pussy against my cock. She had this wonderful look on her face I can't describe. Calm, excited, something like that. I cupped her breasts and then I kissed her, her full lips and mine meeting for the first time in a long kiss, her soft mouth open, our tongues touching, sliding over each other, exploring but not probing. I slipped my hands around to her bottom, pulling her closer. Her mouth felt delicious and it occurred to me that this kiss felt more intimate to me than her lips had on my cock. I don't think either of us wanted it to end and when it did we looked at each other, wide-eyed with surprise.

She gave her head a quick shake and took a step back."You wouldn't guess what he's up to." She looked amused and surprised.

"Tell me."

"He's going to Australia with his golf friends."

"What?"

"He doesn't want to wait for spring up here and then it occurred to him that it is spring in Australia so they want to go and play courses there. He's been on the phone for hours, he said. Talking to his friends. Four of them. Making plans. They are leaving next week. For three weeks at least."

"Are you going?" I reached out to take her hands and pulled her back against me.

"I'd like to see Australia, but no. Not now." She nodded at the room. "This remodeling cost more than I expected. The trip will cost a lot for him but more if I went. So I said you go. I'll stay here and make some money. And he was OK with that." Her hands were on my thighs. "He said OK without hardly thinking. I think he would really rather go with just his friends."

"What's he doing now?"

"Still on the phone, talking to them. Making arrangements. Booking a flight and hotels. Setting up an itinerary."

"You'll be OK alone?"

"I think so. I won't book any bikers. And you'll be next door. My next appointments are with women anyway."

I was rubbing her waist and bottom, my hard cock at her pussy.

"Want that massage?"

"Sure do."

I stood up. "On the table..."

She got on the table, face down in the doughnut cushion. I poured some oil on the small of her back and started to work it on her back, shoulders, sides and bottom.

"Let me know how I'm doing."

"It's just right."

"That was a great blowjob." My hands were gliding smoothly over her soft skin.

"Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"What is it about it that you like?"

"Oh gosh, just being the focus of all that need, the feel of it in my mouth. And your cocks are such interesting things. They are so odd looking and when they are hard they are hard and soft at the same time. With a spongy head, sort of. I like to lick it. And I know how incredibly sensitive it is. I haven't done it for a long time. I guess it goes without saying. Walter isn't interested anymore."

"That's hard to believe."

"And I love it when you cum. Sweet and salty at the same time...so easy to give you guys so much pleasure."

I had moved down to her legs, pushing them apart, rubbing her thigh and calf, then up on the inside, to the inside of her thigh, my fingertips right at her pussy and the other hand on her cheek. I moved over to her other side, letting my fingertips trail on her skin as I went around the table, the same as she had done for me, and started on her other leg.

"You're in a hurry to finish with this side so it will be time for me to turn over."

"That's right. You ought to see Mr. Stiffman here...you want me to spend more time on your back?"

"No, no, that's OK. I mean, you are doing fine and I don't need a massage massage. I mean, the whole thing."

I had skipped her calves by now and was just working on her thighs and inner thighs and bottom.

"You've got a great ass, by the way. Before I forget to mention it."

"Thank you. I'm so happy you like it."

"Did you ever wonder why I was always walking a step or so behind you when I was in your house, like the time I repaired your flower pot?"

"I did."

"What did you think?"

"I thought, he likes staring at my ass."

"Time to turn over."

She turned over. Her full tits with their stiff nipples settled on her chest but still stood up almost all the way. She was beautiful to look at, smiling up at me, her full lips parted to reveal her white, even teeth. I drank in the clear creamy skin of her breasts and belly, down to her slight tummy and tapered slope that narrowed to her delta, still covered by that thong, and her shapely legs and calves that turned heads, turned them sharply, when she walked by. Her eyes were all smoky, like mom's, full of desire. I slipped my hands to her hips and pulled her thong down and off, Karen lifting herself to help me, her lovely pussy appearing, her full, neatly trimmed V, her womanly oasis.

I moved up behind her head, leaning over her, dripping a few drops of oil on her stomach and started there, then up to her breasts, pulling up on them by her nipples.

"Oooh... Tommy..."

I moved my hands to her shoulders and head and forehead, cheeks, neck, breasts and stomach down to her mound, stroking it, moving my middle finger between her folds, then up again.

"What size are your tits?"

"Full C or small D depending on the time of month."

"Beautiful full tits. So soft. And your nipples...god how can Walter resist?"

"I stopped wondering a long time ago."

I wished I hadn't asked. It was hard to miss the sadness in her voice.

"Your finger feels so good there, Tommy. In my pussy. I couldn't see that day. She was bent over. Does she shave?"

"No, full and trimmed, just like you."

"I've always liked my patch. Keep it soft and trimmed. Shampoo'ed."

I spread my oiled hand down and cupped it, rubbing my finger again along her cleft. "Soft and silky."

"Oooo Tommy!" She had opened her legs. "I am so hot, Tommy. So ready for you..."

I moved around to her side and continued with her breasts and stomach and pussy. She had opened her legs a little more,. She reached out with her hand to stroke my cock.

"Such a pretty, pretty cock you have, Tommy."

I slipped a finger, then two inside her, rubbing up against the top of her channel and she groaned and lifted up. I leaned down to kiss her lips, then down to her pussy to kiss it and move my tongue to her bud, around it, lightly brushing over it, making her twitch and squirm.

"Oh god don't tease too much, Tommy. Please!"

I moved up to the front of the table again and pulled her to me a couple of inches until her head was over the edge. I lifted her shoulders enough to take the doughnut cushion out and dropped it on the floor.

"Let your head hang down."

She did.

"That's it."

I dripped a few more drops on her belly and went back to work on her front. My cock was right at her face.

"Open your mouth, Karen."

She opened it and I slid my cock all the way in. She took it easily. I could feel her tongue swirling around the head and shaft. I was stroking slowly in and out, moving my hands over her breasts, kneading them, rolling her nipples with my fingers, then to her belly and down to her pussy again, up and down. She reached her hands back to my bottom, rubbing it and pulling me closer. I felt I was getting close so I pulled out and moved around to the other end, pulling her down until her pussy was just at the edge of the table. I put her legs on my shoulders. She was looking at me, her arms still back over her head, all tense and expectant, eager.

"Ready, Karen?"

"Yes, Tommy. Do me..."

I pushed in, deep into her warm center and began fucking her.

"Oh my god Tom..."

"You're fantastic, Karen..."

"It's been so long..."

"You're so very beautiful..."

clive2007
clive2007
255 Followers