Mom Finally Becomes June Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clive2007
clive2007
255 Followers

"It's been so very, very long..."

"Your pussy...so soft and tight..."

"Lie on me, Tommy."

She extended her arms to me and I pulled her up so she was sitting. I kissed her neck and her mouth and then I picked her up, her arms around my neck, her legs around my waist. I walked us over to her bedroom door, pushed it open with my foot and laid her on her bed without leaving her.

"I so want you, Tom. I so want you to fuck me."

I did, stroking in and out of her, going faster and faster, her arms around my back, rubbing it, moving her head from side to side as her pleasure began to build and take over. She surrendered to my cock and body and I rode her up to an orgasm that shook her to her core. A long moan rose out of her as she clenched herself against me as close as she could and I felt my own orgasm rising. I came in her, feeling myself shoot inside her, having to slow down a little as the pleasure was so intense I almost couldn't take it.

"Oh Tommy, my god that was so wonderful...thank you so much..."

I rolled over taking her with me so she was lying on me, her face in my neck, her arms around me, holding me tight, my cock still inside her, my legs around hers, my arms holding her tight. Then I felt tears on my neck. I could feel her shaking so I held her even tighter, not saying anything, rubbing her back, listening to all that loneliness drain out of her as she wept quietly. I rocked us gently from side to side as if we were slow-dancing.

Several minutes later we were back in the main room. She had put her robe back on and was sitting on the massage table, her legs crossed, her arms at her sides, hands on the table, watching me as I got dressed, a quiet smile on her face.

"I feel so much better, Tom. Like I've snapped out of something. I'm so glad that drought is over. I need love and I need sex. I need to plan a better future for me." She said all this matter-of-factly. "I loved what we did and I want to do it again."

"I do too."

"I was hoping you would say that. I know things can't go on like this forever, but..."

"They can for a while, Karen," I said. I had finished dressing. "For a long while."

"I'd love that, Tommy. I know your mom comes first, of course. Every once in a while though..." She reached into her robe pocket and pulled out a key and handed it to me. "I had this made for you. It's to the slider." She still had the shy smile on her face that was even now a little flushed from the bedroom. "I was hoping this would happen. You have my cell. Just call. Or if you are alone and restless some night just let yourself in."

"Thanks. What a gift." I held it, turning it around in my fingers, looking at it like it was a small piece of sculpture. "I will. I had no idea how great massages can be. I'm going to want them all the time." I looked up at her. "I loved doing the same for you." She looked so very pretty, even happy. "And you have my cell. We'll be in touch all the time but, you know, if something comes up or you're restless or something and you want to see me..."

"I'll remember that...So, what happens now?"

"Well, mom worked the day shift today. She'll be home in an hour or so. I'll get a shower and start dinner."

"Thank you again for a wonderful afternoon. I loved it, Tommy."

"So did I. I wanted this to happen, too."

"Not so hard to see you go when I know you'll be coming back."

I walked over to the slider and opened it. "I sure will." I tried the key in the lock, locking and unlocking it. "It works." I clipped it in with my other keys.

"I know. I tested it."

"This is great. I'm happy." I glanced out to her back yard where the shadows were getting longer and the afternoon light was fading. I looked back at her. "There was something else I wanted to say but it slipped my mind. I guess it wasn't important. It'll come to me later. I'll tell you then. Bye for now, Karen."

"Bye, Tommy."

When I got home I took a shower. Under the warm water I thought about what had just happened. Mom and Jane would meet new men and they knew the same would happen to me, Karen being the first example. They expect that, since I'm pretty much just starting out. The whole idea of any of us "cheating" is not an issue. I'll tell them about Karen if it ever comes up. I'm not going to try to become any kind of Don Juan. That's never interested me. I don't want to keep secrets from them but they will expect me to be discreet about others, as they will be. It would not occur to us to be anything else. So I think as long as I respect the relationship that I have with each of them, and guard that, we should be fine.

I dressed and went downstairs and started dinner. I was well into it and getting anxious that it might not be done in time when the phone rang. It was Jane.

"Hi Mr. Pizza man, is June there?"

"She worked the day shift today. She should be home real soon."

"Oh."

She sounded disappointed. "Listen," I said, "I'm glad you called. Why don't you come over for dinner? Please do. We have plenty."

"Sounds wonderful," she said. Her voice was brighter.

"Come as soon as you can. We'll have a glass of wine."

"OK, Tommy. See you soon," she said, and we hung up.

I was back at the stove, stirring the stew and thinking it was about time to set the table when mom got home.

"Jane is coming for dinner tonight, June," I said, as she walked into the kitchen. "She'll be here about 7:00."

"What are we having?"

"Stew."

clive2007
clive2007
255 Followers