All Comments on 'Mom Finds Her Panties'

by mufflerex

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Keep going!

Yeah, continue, lets see where you can take this.

toJohnny7toJohnny7about 14 years ago
Did Dustin's ambition change?

Suggestion for 2nd chapter is to bribe Dustin with sex if he goes to college, a community college maybe, and to keep his grades up if he wants the incentives to continue.

cookie404cookie404about 14 years ago
I think this story could have legs

I think the comment about college is a good idea. Also for variety, there must be other women in the Real Estate office. Does she love him enough to pimp for him????

One suggestion....gunna is not a word. Gonna is barely better, but probably accepted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
read before

It has a very similiar plot to a story i read here several months ago. His mother ended up bribing him with sex so he would go to collage. You might want to change the ending if thats what you have in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Actually, forget lay/lie...

There are so many grammatical errors throughout and the story reads like something generated by a bot. It's horribly generic and dull. Find a different hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yummy

Pretty fucking hot if you ask me.

mufflerexmufflerexabout 14 years agoAuthor

I wrote another story about a mother and son in which the son forces his mother into sex if he'll go to college. I've since had that story removed. The focus of another chapter won't follow in that storyline.

I didn't use perfect grammar because it has a habit of slowing the story down. Also, perfect grammar and annunciation doesn't flow with the speed of dialog.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great

Another believable story. Your stories are well written and have a nice fast but easy pace. Keep them coming.

Lestat2k02Lestat2k02about 14 years ago
So What...

If this story sounds similar to others. If something is good it's always going to be good. I lost myself in that part of the son. Screw the grammatical errors, it was a hot story...

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 14 years ago
Nice story

I really like this story. It's very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved your story! Made me cum bigtime! My Mom was the best fuck I ever had! We started alot like you. Momwas a chubby woman and I find toher women like her so hot! She was my first sex object and my favorite. More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My Mother

I had a similar experience with my own mother when I turned sixteen. We were able to satisfy each other for over 8 years until I had to move across the country.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mother's panites

Wonderful story. keep it cummig.

rooster569rooster569about 12 years ago
great job

Great story. Keep them Cummings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"It's so big! Lemme just fix this for you. Mommy knows what to do."

Even that one sentence in this excellent story is great. It shows a mother's surprise and delight the first time she sees her darling baby boy's big stiff prick, her motherly concern to relieve her boy's throbbing need, and her knowing exactly what to say to reassure him and put his mind at ease. Just as it's been all of the boy's life, his mommy will take care of her Dustin. When he was little, she wiped away his tears when he scratched his knee. Now he's all grown up--his big fat prick and loaded balls prove THAT!--and mom is ready, willing, and very able to fix his problem. As her boy well knows, she has a sweet mommy-hole between her legs, it's the same wonderful hole he came into the world from. Now mom's twat is there for her boy's relief and pleasure, just as, he suddenly realizes with pride, his big cock is there for his mommy's cuntal needs. A boy's stiff dick enters the same cunt he came out of, he pounds away, his mother cums like crazy, and he finally unloads his young balls where his great big doses of warm creamy semen belong. A beautiful bonding of mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
mommy lets son cum in her satin panties

if you like mom son action cum see my videos at.

w w w . c l i p 4 s a l e . c o m / 5 9 5 7 3

satin fun marriage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

look after your mum she sounds wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best incest story ever !

Definitely make another one please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonderful story

I can still remember well when my mom caught me with her panties. She was so loving and wonderful. There is absolutely no feeling as when I was inside my mother the first time and shooting my loving baby batter deep into her lovely pussy. thanks for a wonderful story. Incest is definitely best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Story

Wow so very exciting a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

What a luckily guy first being able eat his mum's pussy

And then ride her pussy wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

panties.......brings back old memories ~~~

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
INACTIVE ACCOUNT BUT AN EXCELLENT READ!

TOO BAD THE AUTHOR HAS GIVEN UP. WITH A FEW CORRECTIONS THIS IS A WONDERFUL READ. VERY HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
cum in mom

brings back memories , was my first time cumming in her cunt was a big load she said she liked it twise that night

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I wish I could taste Dustin’s cum

I would swallow Ever last drop of Dustin’s cum!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot mom

Sure wish my mom had reacted this way & gave in to me when she realized I was taking her panties, caught me watching her changing clothes as she left her door open, while I watched from the bathroom. Guess I wasn't for bold enough to walk in on her but often wonder what would happen if I had. Still think if her 30 years later & wish I could go back in time to create different results.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mom

Kunagi kui ma oma ema nikkusin ei läinud mul pauk lahti siis ema pani oma aluspüksid minu ninaalla ja kohe läks lahti.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it, I love wearing panties.and dream of a woman dressing me and being made into a sissy.

RegginufRegginufover 2 years ago

Love it I hope this story continues with another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is truly expert stmaybe next time I feel happy for both of them and I just can't stop stroking because it is so good of a story thank you very much

AkpervertAkpervert5 months ago

This was a good story. I wish there was more about Dustin and mom's panties - I love to wear panties and used to try my mom's on occasionally - along with many others.

I'd like to see/read more about this relationship. It's got potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good story. If you are going to write another I’d suggest you slow down the interaction between the mother and son and perhaps add in a bit of hesitation. For me, anyhow, the excitement comes from the lead up as opposed to instant gratification. The idea the mother was initially uncomfortable was believable, but the transition from sharing panties to full blown sex was far too fast.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous