All Comments on 'Mom Lends a Hand'

by stevie3624

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
loved it!

Loved the story and hope there is more. has my 3 favorite things, a hot mother-son story, stockings, and possible impregnation. keep the stories like this coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
brilliant!!

yes me too!! love the mother-son relations!! it must be wonderful for a young guy to fuck his gorgeous mummy!!

lionel1900lionel1900almost 17 years ago
Need Part 2

Best ever story. They need to get married in part 2

nz_marienz_mariealmost 17 years ago
brillant!

wonderful story of love and sex, well written with believable charactors and hot sex scenes. I hope you write a part 2, would like to see Danny drinking milk from his mothers breasts if he gets her pregnant. Excellent stuff, keep up the good work.

You might enjoy some of my stories too, check them out sometime :)

cheers, Marie

JackRoyalJackRoyalalmost 17 years ago
Excellent!

Great story, man! I'm about to leave for work, but when I get home I'm going to check out the rest of your stories. You seem to have a real knock for mother/son tales. Keep up the good work!

Nuke MayhemNuke Mayhemalmost 17 years ago
Awsome story!

Fuckin Awsome story! If you make a part 2, can you please have Janice give danny a good long erotic tit-fuck till he cums between he tits?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
amazing

great story! so real and hot. the black stockings were perfect

AhabscribeAhabscribealmost 17 years ago
Lusty Mother and Son Love Story

My hat is off to you, Stevie...a beautiful, lusty tale of incestuous mother/son love. A steamy, erotic romp that doubles as a tender love story between mother and son. We should all aspire to such beautiful writing! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good story

not my cup of tea..but a decent story nevertheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow so hot and well written!!

I just loved it, including the build-up!! You re a great writter and one of my favorites! You keep me up all night!!!

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 14 years ago
^__^

Absolutely fantastic story. Only thing I can say is that if you have decided to develop it a little more and make it some chapters long, it would be a classic. A very nice build up and all the love in this story makes it wonderful. There was no need to rush them into making love on their first night after starting their activities. I'm looking forward to read your next mother/son scenarios and words. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
"I like you getting so hard for me," his mom said.

This excellent tale of motherfucking from a writer who never disappoints explores a son's natural lust for his own mother's cunt, but also a mother's deep attraction and desperate need for her boy's big stiff prick. Mom pays close attention to what's happening in her son's pants, she sees when he gets hard, and Dan isn't shy about letting his mom see his big hard bulge. Mother and son even discuss his stiff cock. Like any son he WANTS his mother to enjoy looking at his hard on, inside his pants but even more when it's out in the open, sticking up from his lap big and proud and ready for heavy-duty action up between his mother's legs. Mom licks and slurps her boy's prick and heavy loaded balls, he fucks the shit out of her, he creams where every son yearns to cream, up his own birth canal. Danny is hesitant but he opens his heart to his mother--"Mom, I want to make you pregnant." He wants his seed to make a baby in his mother's belly. From his hot young balls to the egg waiting for him in his mother's womb! It's going to happen, Dan's going to be the dad to his own grandchild! What a beautiful story of motherfucking love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
SO HOT

this story was so hot. Made me cum so many times. Wish she could ride me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful Story!

Look, I was just like every other red blooded male, watching porn on the daily, masturbating like a crazed zombie... I no longer find myself looking at porn whenever I finally decide to masturbate, I come here... and stories like that are the reason why! Really amazing job, Hope to see more fabulous writing like this!

19Micheal5419Micheal54over 12 years ago
An Amazing Story of LOVE and SEX

Every Mother loves her son and every son loves his mother, but not many of them ever get the chance to actually LOVE each other in the most precious, affectionate and intimate way any human can love another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pure love

Wonderful story. I do not beleive a love can be more pure than between a mother and a son, nor can two people come closer than a mother and son.

Your_mom_MaryYour_mom_Maryover 9 years ago
Great Story

I was blown away by the story for a couple of reasons. One is that it is about my favorite sexual subject, mother/son incest and two is that it shows the love that a mother and son can have for one another. Many people talk just about the sex between mom and son, but I know that there is nothing more powerful than the love of a mother for her son. My son is 30 now and we have had that special love for quite some time. It is wonderful. Although our beginning was different you story of both sex and love reminded me of the beginning.

Mary

m330g430@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Y give it 5 stars. Really one of the best that I have read. Tied with a few for the best. The best long story I have read. The best at imagination. This woman is so sweet. I dont know about the boy. Te story couldnt have ben told any better.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Wow!

A wonderful story! So well written and so much love! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Forbiden Love Lust and Tenderness

Another wonderful story. The possibility of them making babies is a real turn on

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Well it was great an very sensual to an it was very smoot to an full of desire.Its the best story Ive read in years to,such passion an desire o bravo

ejherbieejherbieabout 3 years ago

There are a lot of very good stories on this site, but every once in a while I come across a great one. This is the best story I’ve read about a mother and son relationship. Thank you for sharing your talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
sounds like

a liberal douche bag story to me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous