All Comments on 'Mom Makes The Team'

by alparker

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Category Hog!

You just couldn't help yourself: you had to cross all those boundary lines, confuse the categories, blur the labels.

You couldn't JUST confine yourself to Loving Wives. Or Incest. Or Interracial. Or Group Sex. Or Anal. Or First Time.

No, you had to go and roll all of those into one juicy package!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
best story on literotica?

this was quite possibly the best stor i have ever read on this website. i think you did a great job with plot development and the overall charicter of mrs masters. i realy liked the ending of how she is still self absorbed and distant from the factof reality

thanks for sharing your talent with the world,

Ron

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
it had a good start but...

the story might be better if nancy had a few more sexual experiences in the story instead of just one orgy and then getting divorced..it would have been hotter if she stayed married and then whored out :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Love the thought of a white Mom being gang fucked by lots of hung black youths, very horny!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Why Do White Guys Always Have To Go There

Whenever interracial sex is involved, why do white guys have to prove that nothing has really changed? They are the despicable cretins they have always been.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
why you go there

Blacks are used for extra debasement, especially when anal sex is called for. 'Interracial' means black cock into a white woman, usually her ass. That's what blacks do, it's their purpose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Good story. I'm not fond of anal, but the rest of the story was fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Fuck your husband go after the house bank account.tell him that your son is better fuck.when you got gangbanged you knew that you can always do them.you should try swinggers clubs get gangbanged there.if you want my friends and me to do you leave your email.plus there is one other thing there are 20 of us and plus it is bareback and get you pregnant too

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Husband and son are idiots

My wife and I have a very good marriage and part of that is the fact that she is a slut and a whore with my blessing. We have been married 5 years and we are both retired but she is 21 years younger than I am and I still fuck the shit out of her at least 2 times a day and she gets gangbanged at least once a week. The husband and son in this story didn't know what a good thing they had in her. Oh by the way she takes on at least 12 guys and sometimes she has done 50 over the course of a weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOL

I love the very last sentence . The whole story was very good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Stuff

Well written, seemed like the gangbang went quicker than the rest. Good Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ruined it

You ruined the story with the ending. Gave you 1 star. Please consider changing the ending. Finding out the kid was a total scum bag to her ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

Actions have consequences.

Love that there were some for her. Made it seem more real.

And how better to get a divorce than with blackmail because you fucked a black male lol.

CagsgtCagsgtover 2 years ago

Great story, up until the end. There were so many possibilities for positive happy outcomes.

Great read though. The build up was good and the twist of the boys showing up. The internal struggle she was having. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

typical male schmuck---has a total slut wife who'll be as good to him as the boys and instead of using her he kicks her out----shitty /stupid ending--

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good story,wonder where she went?

Leroy371Leroy371about 2 years ago

The story is starting in a good way. And then it gets worse and completely spoiled. The usual BTB filled in at the end - thats the ice on the cake. Thanks for wasting my time.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Actually the ending was apropos. Lol to the idiot critics who think she can f$ck a football team all day in her house with no repercussions. As if she would not discovered. Kevin wanted her out as well once he was told by Bob what happened in the bathroom. And then of course Kevin told his father. Called reality. The rest was a setup to burn her in the divorce. Again appropriate given thatbshe didn't give a sh$t about her family. Her husband even tried to give her a chance when he left that morning by telling her that he loved her. If she had wised up, he would have forgiven her. But of course she did not, resulting in the destruction of their family. Hey she qas tired of being a wife and a mother. Now she she is neither. She can slut around all she wants. She is clearly a nutjob given her cheeky last line. She just wants to fully descend into slutdom. Likely she won't last another five years before she finds other depraved ways to destroy her life. Meh. No reason for her husband and son to get dragged down into the maelstrom with her. She was inordinately selfish and depressed and had zero remorse. The end.

mcitylinemcityline2 months ago

The son fucks her and then is to good for her? That was a crappy ending. This started out fun and then went to shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

@mcityline: Called reality. The son hated what she was doing and told his father. There are consequences for being a wanton slut. What husband (or son) in his right mind wants anything to do with a wife (or mother) who becomes a gangbang slut. Besides the mentally deranged? No one. Put on your big boy pants. The ending was solid. Even at the end she is so out of control that she is lamenting why not enough anal sex. Doesn't matter. She was bored with her life. She went nuts. And loses everything of worth. You reap what you sow. She will screw around like crazy for a few years until she gets old enough that no one wants her except for her holes. That will get boring fast. Thus endeth the lesson.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous