All Comments on 'Mom Meets Darrell Ch. 01'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ahotbodahotbodalmost 11 years ago

Good story but desperately needs and editor to help with grammar and spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Do you like my pussy, Sean?"

Silly mommy, of course your boy likes your pussy. He fucking loves it. It's his own mother's mommy-hole, the wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came out of. Mom's real impressed with her Sean's big hard cock, too. Like for so many, many mothers, that beautiful monster her boy's got jutting out from between his legs is the sign of her son's manly virility, ready for some fun incest-action up his own mother's cunt. A pity that mom lets Sean blow his young balls only on her voluptuous thighs. The place for her boy's huge load of creamy semen--like for all the sperm that boys have got waiting in their in their hot young balls--is right up the same cunt he came out of.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
I'm Darrell, and this is my brother Darrell

Story's called Mom Meet Darrell, so where is he? I'm surprised he didn't turn out to be the son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where's Darrell

Despite dozens of spelling and grammar problems, this is a cute story!

Maybe Darrell met Godot and they are off having sex together?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too soon to tell

I'm reserving judgement on this story until I read the next chapter.

Warren

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A good fun read....

Felt like it was plausible, with the mother's frustration of sexual mobility coming through nicely and satisfied by son

Gave it 4*....others have pointed out why not 5*

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Based on mother's arthritic condition, it would be almost impossible for her to obtain enjoyable sexual penetration. Will reserve judgement of the story until I have read chapter 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES