All Comments on 'Mom Must Have Known The Inevitable'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A great story

The part of incestuous relationships I think are the most erotic are when mom and son are in the harsh daylight of reality, and realize that they have to make a decision of whether to carry on with the sexual relationship, or try to act as if nothing happened between them, and go about their lives never knowing how good it may have been to be lovers.

The morning after their first time having sex and the feeling of not knowing if the other partner wants to carry on with their love affair or not, especially if that partner wants nothing more than to spend the rest of their life making love to each other.

That would make a very good second chapter to this fine story.

Thanks for the read...

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgiralmost 11 years ago
.

For as many stories that you have written, it surprises me that you still finish a dialog sentence with a period instead of a comma.

"This is the way you do it," she said.

You write it as;

"This is the way you do it." She said.

'She said' shouldn't be capitalized either.

The mindless illiterate bots don't care, but for many of us, it makes for a distracting read when we should be enjoying the story.

sglewsglewalmost 11 years ago
A good story

A good story. Also, people who can't spell dialogue shouldn't comment on someone elses grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Start!

Great build up, to a fantastic love story between a mother and her son. Please continue with another chapter, or so, to let us know of the continued love affair of mom and son. And if he goes thru with his marriage, or if mom and son move away and become husband/wife. At 42 she's not too old to get pregnant.

klippertklippertalmost 11 years ago
very erotic

Very Sexy and erotic...luv the build-up. I truly hope he surprise's her with his tongue, pushing deep into her tight back-hole

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 11 years ago
WOW

What a great story, I hope he dumps his fiance and marries his mother, and gets her pregnant. They could go away somewhere and be together.

leann5redleann5redalmost 11 years ago
grate start

give use more of the same it was naughty & sexy at the same time marry your gf but keep your mom a happy as long as you can yours leann xxxx you make me wet mmmmmmm x

SpankingMyMomSpankingMyMomalmost 11 years ago
dialog (sic)

Often I read the comments on a story before reading the story itself. Sometimes I find it to be quite interesting. I have not read this story yet but I intend to after making this quick observation.

Personally I come to literotica for the sexual explicitness of the stories. Not to spell check/grammar check everyone. Unless a piece is so badly written that it cannot be understood at all the spelling and grammar errors are not a distraction.A misspelled word or two or five and an out of place bit of punctuation will not hinder my ability to enjoy the narrative. I pity the person that cannot get off or aroused because a misplaced comma was "cock blocking."

Might I suggest to those that may find imperfect grammar to be an impediment that you go to a "pay for it" site where you have a right to complain.

Now excuse me while I go get hard while reading this latest offer from Momstheboss.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
she knew all right..

I found it a little dull. The buildup was realistic though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank you!

A very erotic tale. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Needs polish

A good story but grammar and spelling need attention. You should consider using an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hot

I loved the story, the mother letting her son hump her ass and spill his seed all over her were hot. continuing to allow him to cum inside her womb was enough to send me over the edge. All son's should be so lucky as to mark their mothers womb with their seed hopefully mom continues to stay off birth control, keep the condoms in the drawer for her husband to use, and goes to her sons wedding with the product of his love growing inside her belly. I would love to think of the sons wife home alone while the son is visiting mom often, desperate to hump another baby ino mom's womb.

vrieseavrieseaalmost 11 years ago
Very enjoyable and erotic

Loved the pace of your story. Started out slowly, then picked up speed, and then comes crashing down with a very erotic finish. Loved this one, will start reading your other work. - Vriesea

ItsMe1949ItsMe1949almost 11 years ago
GREAT Story

Bravo to SpankingMyMom for voicing the thoughts of many. If the lack of spell check and grammar check upsets you, click on the little 'X' next to Literotica at the top of your browser and they all go away! I am happy and proud to be one of your 'mindless illiterate bots'.

Thanks Momstheboss for another great story.

KingC509KingC509almost 11 years ago
Nicely written

Story was well written and flowed very nicely to a fitting conclusion. (Pun intended)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
beautiful

Love how slow it built up would love to see mom pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It was great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This young man knows how to treat his mother, slow and easy . Mother/Son incest when written and told properly could be GREAT. No third person needed..Great read thanks................

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great story, and I love the comment...

of the anon who wrote "hot": "hopefully mom continues to stay off birth control, keep the condoms in the drawer for her husband to use, and goes to her sons wedding with the product of his love growing inside her belly." That's exactly right. It's wonderful when a boy fucks his mother, but it's even better when he fucks a baby up where he was once a baby. That makes the son a young motherfucker bursting with pride in his potent young balls. A huge twatful of his creamy semen is the best, most sincere gift a boy can ever give his beloved mother and the most appreciated gift a mother can ever receive from her darling baby boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stands out from the rest

Very well written ... extremely hot. I'm also pleased that this didn't turn out to be yet another story that caters to that weird obsession with anal action that so many of the folks on here seem to have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice style

Your way of presenting things is very likable (spike)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Motherfucker ready for more

Mom KNEW IT WAS INEVITABLE! The incestuous mommy had her thoughts on this one thing, FUCKING THE SON she had to have. "Yes, my mom had a yen also for her baby. FUCKING HER son of a nice little of encouragement was her plan. The boy of course needed to be the best mother FUCKING incestuous lay. Come, come to mommy son. Dressed in a sexy little outfit, (high heels of course ), the inevitable mom and son had to consumate the fucking. The boy resisted, the bitch mother wouldn't have it."Do as mommy SAYS"! The boy, accessing the situation with a nice hardon, did not have to be asked again. The mommy took the boy's Dick and led it home. The boy moaning drove his young cock to the hilt of his own mom's wet cunt.

STARBLACKSTARBLACKabout 9 years ago
nice

part 2? maybe anal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Now this was fun

A much much better story than the previous story I just read "mom-meet-darrell". This was a great read. Disregard the commenters that try to steer you towards going anal with your stories. That's just a good way to completely ruin a story.

Thanks for writing this.

Warren

Mystere444Mystere444over 4 years ago

Nice build up to the actual incestuous acts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

With delivered intent to provoke. Who wrote this, a Lawyer?

Great yarn this, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.