All Comments on 'Mom Notices Man-Sized Son'

by Tigrist

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Follow up with

Follow up with she found her phone with the text on it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story!

Please continue with another chapter, involving all three (Mom, Son and Boyfriend) Keep up the great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
* * * * *

The pace picks up as Alex's says "Mom you're ass is so tight, I bet it's never been fucked!" Mary pants back "You'd be surprised big boy!"

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 9 years ago
More please!

Yes, we want to know what happens next. How does everyone handle what happened? How did what happened really happen, would love to hear that story too. What's next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
an excellent story, by a first-time contributor

And T nails what happens lots of times in a family. The mother sees that her boy's got something real serious jumping around in his pants. It's longer, fatter, and above all much, much harder than anything she's been used to, including from his dad. It's her own baby boy's big hard cock. Meanwhile, baby boy, here Alex, is like plenty of young sons. He's aching to test-drive that fat whopper of his up the same hole he came out of, up his own damn birth canal, up his own mother's cunt. No wonder that nowadays many, many gallons of boys' creamy semen winds up in their mothers' warm wet ever-loving twat.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
He may as well forget the slut

He'll never be able to compete with her son.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Damn That Was Hot*****

Thanks for sharing. Hope to see many more stories from you.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
Reminds me of my ex girlfriend

I wrote a story about her but tired of literotica rejecting it for one reason or another so I deleted it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good

But a cock the width of a can of Red Bull.

I don't buy that , not bragging but I'm 9.25"

I know its been measured!

Good Story though!

lvrofstorees23lvrofstorees23over 9 years ago
Great story

i would love an encour. When will chapter 2 come out? :-)

daddymacdaddymacover 9 years ago
hey Anonymous

cocks come in different sizes. width wise im wider than a red bull can. im im a fraction away from being 7inches in girth(all the way around) so dont think its abnormal just cause you are not lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Read great

A woman telling her lover how to fuck her and having him lick her ass before fucking it....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I wonder if she had birth control if not she might be pregnant.i should know I knocked up my and my aunt at the sametime.we are on vacation at nude resort in are room one king size bed told both ladies looks like we are sharing the bed.aunt said what do you think that your sleeping with us and my mom told yes.i looked out room window saw everybody naked.told both of them we are at nudist resort.mom said looks like we have to be butt naked too so let's get naked.once my mom was nude looked at her she had massive tits and her nipples were even huge dark brown and she had thick cunt hair between her legs.she had nice curves on her hips and her thighs were bit thick.looked at her said mom nice body and she said thanks.she stands 5ft 3ins tall and weighs 145lbs.then there's my aunt she same weight with huge tits as the same as my mom.aunt told both of us do you think I am walking around naked she said I don't think so.thats when I walked up to her grabbed her tube top pulled it over her head and my mom laughed said to me looks like your aunt needs good fucking.aunts mouth dropped that's when I picked her up put on the bed ripped her shorts and panties off her then got on top of her yelled at my mom to pull down my shorts which she did.while I held arms above her head my mom said rape her which I did and with one hard shove I had my cock up inside her cunt and she screamed out loud.i just kept on fucking her good and hard getting close to cumming that's when I herd my mom say get your aunt pregnant when I herd that I pumped big load of cum in her.once I pulled out my mom got on top of my aunt started sucking cum out of her cunt.with my aunt on the bottom I was still hard got behind my mom rammed her cunt she screamed just like my aunt I was bottoming out in her my aunt saw my cock in mom's cunt.i stopped felt something it was my aunt licking my balls.that drove me nuts I pulled out to where head my cock was at the edge of my mom's cunt and rammed myself back in her started cumming which both women came too.i made sure that I Got them both pregnant which i did.we walked around the resort me in middle holding their hands every guy looked at us giving me thumbs up.i saw guys fucking woman in different spots where the woman doing triple to gangbanges out in the open.lot of woman had their cunt hair shaved between their legs.you could see cum leaking out of them too.once we sat down group of guys came up to us saying we want to fuck both of these woman I said go for it but I said rape them good and hard.not just one on one.there is only six of you that will be good want to see two cocks in their cunts and one in ass at the sametime.oh yeah fuck them bareback then one guy said are prepared to get pregnant.i said they are already their carrying my kids in them.they grabbed both of them started fucking them both my mom and aunt were cumming as the guys pumped their cum in them.once they were done my aunt said to me you know what you did you had those guys rape us.said yes looked at them and said look on the bright side you two have hickeys all over your bodies plus you smell like you had sex plus your cunt hair matted down from all that sex.my mom said that now we have so much sperm in us she said she was sore felt all the cum coming out of her cunt and ass.this went on for the full week till we came back home.once inside the house we got naked and I fucked them before my aunt left to go home.before she left told her you know your marriage is done now and she looked at me said I know that's why I moving in with your mother and you.once she told her husband that she was leaving him he called a slut and tramp.she came back now living with us even sleeping in the same bed too.once they had the kids I made sure they stayed pregnant.gave them three kids each.after they had their tubes tied we go to swing clubs and I whatcha them do gangbanges still fucking bareback.once the guys leave both sisters do 69 position and lick each other's cunt licking the cum out of each other.till this day are sex is still good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The cock

That is the cock I would love to have in my ass. Great story, where are you located.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
anal?

1 star, anal YUK! just another gay story

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

Now I’ve tapped a few women’s backdoor, but I have to say this is more school yard story telling. Not much background on the POV dude and you make him out as a cuck. A suggestion, anytime you talk a dick size like you did here, move it go the Cuck category regardless of who’s doing the fucking. 2*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous