Mom on Film

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers

The ass fucking scene, with its accompanying naked spanking were exciting incidents and they seemed to keep Tom buoyed up for a number of days, for each of those night, with J.J watching, Carol, kneeling patiently waiting for Tom to come out of the bathroom, was ordered on the bed and was fucked either in the pussy or sometimes in the ass.

But J.J, with his watching, was also aware that Tom's interest was waning and beginning to break down. Over the course of the weeks that ensued, Tom more and more just went to bed. He'd allow the blow job that Carol'd give him, once he was in bed but seemingly made no allowance for what she might want.

"Stupid ass!" J.J would say to himself, thinking about it, or watching what it looked like on his computer. "The submission is her doorway, the way really to get inside of her and he doesn't see it, doesn't want to or is too dumb to notice!"

It got to the point where Carol herself was wondering. There was a particular night, when Tom came out of the bathroom and Carol was not kneeling naked at the foot of the bed but sitting on the bed in a common night gown.

"Good," Tom said, with an obvious amount of relief, "You're dressed normal tonight. That other crap is getting pretty old."

Carol said nothing at all to this but just climbed into her side of the bed. To J.J it was painfully obvious that she was really hurt by what her unfeeling, sensually blind husband had said.

"Oh shit!" J.J said softly to himself. "He's torn it this time."

In the morning, Tom was already gone and his Mom was wearing an old robe in the kitchen, when J.J entered.

"Hey, pretty woman!" he said, and she sighed and went into his arms for the morning hug.

"How's the gorgeous Carol of this house?" he breathed into her hair.

"Oh, so-so," she answered. She sighed again and said: "You are so good for me, for my morale."

"Glad that I can do my part," he answered her, continuing the hug, which she seemed in no mood to end at all.

He left it there but was pleased that she reacted so positively to him and what he had to say to her. He kept his strict watch and saw things go back to what he was assuming, not having been watching all the years, was normal for Tom and Carol.It was obvious that this 'normal' is what Tom sought and was fulfilled by.

Carol kept now and then trying to ignite the spark between them again but J.J' Dad was just not interested somehow.

There were times that Carol would assume her place by the foot of the bed again. Dog collar around her neck and hands demurely resting on her naked thighs or behind her head, prisoner fashion. At first this caused Tom to react and there was fucking. Still it was pretty clear that he wasn't paying attention to where Carol was coming from. J.J could see that.

It even got to the point where, when he'd come into the bedroom from the bathroom, and found her kneeling naked at the bed waiting for him, he'd get a little annoyed. Finally, one night, as J.J watched, and recorded, Tom found his naked wife in that position and he just lost his cool:

"Stop this foolery and get into bed; how long does this go on, Carol? We're not teen agers here! What the hell is wrong with you?"

She began to cry and went into the bathroom. Tom just sighed and got into bed himself, apparently thinking nothing more of it, and went to sleep, snoring softly in a very short time.

It was only later, and J.J was still watching, that Carol came out of the bathroom, wearing an old flannel gown and got into bed. There was no attempt at a blow job for Tom that night. J.J was painfully aware that the old 'status quo ante' had been reached again between his hot Mom and his clueless Dad.

The next morning Carol was downright morose, when J.J appeared in the kitchen. He gave her a hug and spoke kindly to her but she was down and not in the mood apparently even to be cajoled out of the mood. He kissed her and left but came back shortly after that, having gone to a florist nearby and bought some flowers for his Mom.

She broke into tears, when he gave them to her.

"Oh, my lovely, lovely, lovely J.J! You make this old gal feel so nice, so good! You're tonic for my ego."

"Mom, Mom," he whispered into her hair as she hugged him and shook from sobbing. "You are the essence of perfection for this guy and that is never going to change!"

She looked at him through the tears and said softly: "What a lovely thing to say! What a lovely thing!"

"I'm sorry, Mom," he said then, kissing her forehead, "I have to go; I have a class."

"I know, honey," she said, "You just make me feel so good."

It wasn't too long after that, when came what apparently, at least for his Mom, was the last straw. She and Tom had had a talk about renewing the efforts that were being made as a result of Carol's declaration. A weekend away was agreed upon, kind of a romantic weekend for the two of them. It was almost at the last minute, at least only with a two day notice that Tom told her that he had been asked to make the fourth on a golf foursome for that weekend and he'd decided to go.

Carol was stunned; too stunned to make a fuss. She even quietly agreed to his half hearted cant about just putting the romantic weekend off for one week.

J.J found out about it, when his Mom told him that she'd be home that weekend after all. He knew right away what his Dad had done.

"Fucking idiot!" J.J said, and thought long and hard about what was happening and what this was going to do to his Mom.

It was that very incident that made him finally put together what he hoped would be a plan worth trying. He thought about it a great deal and planned out just how he would approach her and what he'd do.

That night, when Tom had gone, Carol was about as low, as let down as it was possible. Now she felt that she'd made a total fool of herself, and had failed at what was for her a very important matter. She was depressed and listless.

She took a shower and got into her flannel gown; she sat on the edge of the bed and talked to herself for just a bit. Her dominant thought was one of almost rebellion just then.

"I swear," she said to herself, "If anyone came through that door and wanted me, I'd give myself, and my servitude completely to them."

The thought, frightening as it was, was the first bright part of her day, she almost giggled. She was in the midst of this reverie, when she heard J.J' voice at the door:

"Mom, I need to come in and talk to you."

"Ohhhh," she said, and then a quick "Yes, dear,"thinking about what she'd just said, and giggling about it to herself. The door opened, and Carol's life changed.

J.J took a deep breath before knocking on the door. His determination was shorn up by watching his Mom take her clothes off before her shower. It was a final thing for him. He knew that he'd either succeed or would probably have to look for a place to live instead of at home. But he had the courage of what he was about to do.

When the door opened, he stood there wrapped in a towel.

"Oh, J.J!" Carol said in a reflex action. (Her face was red, remembering again what she'd just been thinking. But the thought flashed across her mind that he looked grand in that towel. She pushed the thought from her mind, when he began to talk.)

"Carol Anne Swain," he said, "You are the walking image of perfection. I don't understand him, I don't understand Dad and his rejection. I just don't."

"Honey," she put in, "How do you . . ."

"Mom," he said severely, "I'm talking! Don't interrupt me; wait until I'm finished."

"Sorry," she said in a small voice, his very tone pushing her buttons.

"Good," he said and continued. "I'm not going to let this continue; I won't see a beautiful woman like you waste herself on someone who doesn't care, and who doesn't appreciate and is the world's largest fool. I won't allow you to see the failure of your sweetest desires!"

She was moved by that and was about to speak up but he held up a hand, and she nodded and stopped. Her hand went to her mouth because she was trembling and really affected by what he was saying, and what is more, the image of him standing there in the towel filled all of her mind at the moment.

The thought flitted across her mind to get up and pull the towel off of him and she almost giggled.

"What?" he said, interrupting himself at her smile.

"Sorry, honey," she said. "Truth?"

"Truth, from now on!" he said.

"Yes," was her answer, "I'm sorry but I thought of pulling your towel off!"

"Bad girl!" he said grinning.

"Glad someone notices," was her answer, with a rueful smile.

Then he went on: "Mom, like I said, I'm not going to let this continue. I know who you are and what you are. I'm going to give you a few gifts that I have for you."

At this point the hand was in front of her mouth again, and she was smiling broadly at the thought of his bringing gifts, when he was dressed in this sexy way.

He continued then: "Gifts for you; I want you to wear them; I'm going to shower and, when I come out of the shower, I want you in position, wearing my gifts. I'm going to treat you like you need to be treated, like you want to be treated, like he can't or won't treat you. Just know that. But decide, while I'm in the shower. Here."

He handed a bag to her. Her reactions to what followed were probably produced by the depth of the rejection that she felt from Tom and his attitude, after she opened her very inner longings to him, and was so willing to serve him. The rebellion though was more than half real for her, and she knew it. This new possibility simply crowded whatever reluctance, common sense or hesitance she might have had right out of her head, and her mind was filled, just filled with the way that he looked in that towel.

She opened the bag and took out the items one at a time. First, was a pair of lovely black shoes, with six inch heels.

"Oh," she cooed, "'Fuck me's'!"

She turned red from saying that, involuntary though it was, and he laughed. She joined his laugh. "Sorry," she said contritely.

"Sorry, Bad Girl?" he said, his eyebrows raised.

She giggled then and said: "Not really!"

He laughed with her.

She paused then and said to him seriously:

"J.J, I'm swept away here by how stunning you look. I've paid so little attention to the way you've been growing and developing, and now here I am faced with an adonis!"

"Thank you, Bad Girl!" he said with a smile.

Then she went on and next she pulled from the bag a pair of delicate pink panties. They had lace trim and were soft and satiny, pretty much see-through."

"Oh, J.J!" she said. "How did you know that I love panties, especially like this?"

"I just know, Mom," he said.

"This is so exciting," she went on, "Especially being so bad like this."

"Keep looking," he said, his eyes boring into her, "It gets a little better."

Carol giggled, "I can't imagine."

"Oh yes, you can!" he said.

Then she reached in the bag, looking up at him with a face full of surprise and a kind of subdued joy that he'd hoped to bring to her face. She pulled from the bag a dog collar. It had the initial "T" suspended from it. She held it out and stared at him. All of it, all of what he was doing, at that moment was absolutely clear. Previously she might have misunderstood by mistake but no longer. Carol surprised herself with her readiness for what he was telling her with these gifts.

"Oh, J.J!" was all that she could mention, holding the dog collar in hand.

"Mine, not his!"

"Yes, honey," she began, "Yes, I, uh know."

"Thank you!" she said. Then asked "May I, please?" (She realized that the word 'sir' was just about to trip off of her tongue.)

"Yes," he said, giving her permission.

(It was all affecting her; the gifts, the way he looked in the towel, his granting permission and treating her so firmly. It was pushing her into her dream place. Thoughts and reflections of where her comfort was lately, namely in his arms, with his calming effect, flooded her senses, and she spoke.)

"I can hardly believe the timing of what you're doing," she began.

She paused and he said: "Tell me!"

"Truth?" she whispered softly.

"Always with us!" he said.

"Just before you entered I wished that someone would come and get me, someone who would appreciate, someone who would know, someone who would want what I want to give and be . . .it seemed so futile at the time." All this was said in one breath and left her with tears on her cheeks.

"It's time, Mom," he said softly but decisively. "I'm going to shower now and when I come out, if you're wearing my gifts, I'll know, we'll both know. If not then I'll deal with that too."

"Yes, love, . . .uh . . .sir!" she allowed herself to say.

Then the world took a turn for the better. She was waiting for him to go to his room to shower and get on with this decision but suddenly the decision was made for her. He swept the towel off of his waist and threw it to her.

"Get me a clean towel!" he said.

She just stared, only stared. He was beautiful, muscular, well formed, lovely head of hair, all curls, and he had the biggest and most gorgeous cock she'd ever seen.

"J.J, honey," she rasped, saying it before she could or even wanted to stop herslf, "You're so big! So beautiful! Bigger than . . ."

She didn't finish but put her hand to her mouth and whispered a 'sorry'.

"That's fine, Mom," he said, his eyes penetrating hers, "Towel for me."

She moved then to do his bidding, realizing that, at least for tonight, what he wanted, was proposing was absolutely what she was going to do. She never took her eyes off of his bobbing cock, as she walked to the linen closet to get him a towel.

She came back with the towel and was still staring at his nakedness, as she handed him the towel.

"May I, will you let me touch it? Him?" she asked.

"No, not until you decide," he said calmly but firmly. "Then you get your fill and we'll let old Vanilla Tom get his monthlies and to heck with him."

She giggled, and said a quiet 'yes, sir', and she realized, as she stared at again that the decision was already made, pretty much.

Carol had never felt such a pull, such heat or longing. Not in a long time. Not when she was busy creating sexy scenes and being wanton and slutty in a way that 'Vanilla Tom' didn't want or appreciate. She watched him and sucked in her breath, as she realized that he was going to shower in her shower. And watching his ass cheeks, as he walked away was another utter revelation. His ass was gorgeous! Just round and firm and muscular and gorgeous.

"J.J, honey," she said softly, and he turned around in profile letting her see his cock and his ass. "Lovely, lovely ass! I'd like to . . .love to touch, uh, I don't know, kiss it maybe . . ." Her voice trailed off as she simply blushed but kept staring at his naked ass.

"Hold that thought, Mom!" he said moving off to the shower.

Without much thought she prepared. She got lipstick and wrote across the top of her breasts "J.J' Bitch". On her forehead she wrote 'Carol Anne' and on her chin she wrote 'Is'. She put on the new dog collar and the 'fuck me's' and waited.

The shower was turned off and she heard him drying off.

J.J was nervous now, as he came into the room but there she was. She wore the heels, panties and the dog collar. She was kneeling at the foot of the bed, her hands behind her head, in prisoner fashion. She glanced at him and said not a word.

He walked to her and said, as he ran his hands through her hair: "Nice sign, Bad Girl! 'J.J' Bitch'. Is that what you are, Mom? Is that what you want to be?"

Carol's reaction was at first to kiss his hand. Then she spoke:

"J.J, honey, it's as though I have no moral direction here any more. What just happened, what you just did is so overwhelming that I am simply going to let it happen, for right now. Anything that you want, that you wish, is fine, and we'll talk later."

"Agreed," he said to her.

"I'm going to be bold now," she said, "Can I touch it now? Hold it in my hand and do other things? Will you let me, allow me to maybe kiss your ass, honey?"

"All in good time," he said. "Remember this is not Vanilla Tom and you having to run the show to keep him involved. I'm in charge here, and you're wearing the dog collar. Keep that in mind."

"Yes, sir," she said, "I certainly will; just tell me what you want or how you want it and I am at your disposal."

The fleeting thought invaded her mind: "If only my friends could see me now." But then came the counter thought: "But if they could see him now, they'd understand."

She giggled at that, and he asked her to explain. She did and he smiled, and she waited.

He didn't make her wait long. "I've thought about this for so long and thought and planned!"

He went to her; took her by the arm and raised her to her feet. With a few quick motions he moved the things at the top of his Dad's armoire until it was empty.

"The very first thing is to stake my claim, to show my Bad Girl whose she really is."

She let out a loud 'eeeeeeeeeeep', as he grabbed her by the waist, and with little or no effort raised her up and sat her up on top of the armoire. It had the effect of putting her at face level with him.

"Please," she almost squealed, as he pried her knees apart a bit and skinned the panties down and off of her, "What are you going to do?"

"Don't you know?" he asked, smiling, and taking her legs, and putting each of them over one of his shoulders, and then leaning in to kiss her now naked, glistening, hairy pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" she let out in a long sigh, "That! Are you? That? Really?"

She sounded confused but was so completely taken off guard by all of this that she couldn't really manage to make sense but then all of it was lost in the feelings and emotions that accompanied his eating her pussy, and eating it well.

He licked his way up and down her outer lips and then invaded her pussy with his tongue, moving it around from side to side, and sucking on the lips of her vagina.

She held back as long as she could and then let out a long and rather loud:

"Ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

She clamped her hand over her mouth right away and said: "Sorry," in a breathless voice.

He looked up, his face wet from her pussy. "Why?" he asked

"Your fat . . .Tom doesn't like my noises!"

J.J laughed and said: "Noises, Mom, that's just you singing my song!"

"Oh, J.J! This can't be real! This is. . .you are too wonderful for words!" she said, stroking his hair with her hand.

"Then make your noises, Bad Girl!" he said laughing and went back to eating her pussy, causing the same kind of noises from her again. This time, however, she didn't interrupt herself.

She squealed her delight and finally began to moan loudly:

"Soon, sooooon, ohhhhh nowwwww!"

J.J grabbed Carol off of the armoire and with a fluent motion brought her down and impaled her on his up-standing cock.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!" she yelled into his hair, as he held her there dangling like a doll, her arms and legs out into space, as she came with noisy gusto. His final plunge into her pussy brought him to his orgasm also. He held onto her until they had both cum.

He finally deposited her onto the bed but she moved immediately, sliding off the bed and landing on the carpet on her knees in front of him. She moved on her knees to where he stood and leaned down to take his shrinking, slimy prick in her mouth.

"Clean my man's cock now! May I? Please?" she said looking up at him and kissing the head of the cock.

"What if that excites him again, Mom?" he asked.

"Then we do what the Master wants!" she said softly. "We could always play the 'any hole at all' game."

He laughed and said: "Mom, you're the genuine article! Just the genuine article."

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers