Mom on Film

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers

Her only answer to that was a loud 'mmmmmppppfffff', since her mouth was filled with his cock.

In just a minute or so, J.J' prick was stiff again and ready. He reached down for her and lifted her up, as though she weighed nothing at all.

"Ahhh," she sighed, as he picked her and put her in place with her upper torso on the bed and her legs on the floor.

Then the music of his fucking her began again, with her wailing into the bed cover, while he licked her, this time at her ass crack and slowly into her ass hole area.

"Ohhhhh, couldn't he take lessons!" she said and then added a quick: "Sorry! I won't keep bringing him up."

"You mean Tom Small Dick!" he said and bit her ass cheek.

She squealed into the bed and then went into a gale of laughter, repeating the name 'Tom Small Dick' but her noise was at first cut off by the pushing of his cock against her ass hole and then intensified, as he pushed his way into her ass.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she shouted, again into the bed spread. "J.J, my J.J is fucking his Mommie's ass!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone should know how wonderful it feels! Everyone!"

"You are a one woman show!" he said above her biting her in the back of the neck.

"I'm your animal to use, my J.J!" she wailed at him, as he fucked her ass.

The heat and the business of it, of the fucking, occupied them for a while. Eventually, she wailed to him that she was going to cum, and he increased his pace with her, cumming himself. Then she lay on the bed with him on top of her. He rolled to the side and she moved to get up.

"Where?" he asked.

"Let me clean, just let me," she cooed to him and went into the bathroom. She came out with a wash cloth and towel and cleaned his cock for him.

He held out his arms and she went to him: "Come to me, Bad Girl!"

"Oh, that's what I feel like, a bad girl, your bad girl. I am so overwhelmed by this, J.J, that I hardly know what to say and so overwhelmed that what would be normal, usual objections just aren't important. I don't know if it means that I'm warped now or what. But it does mean that I have no intention of ending this very soon."

He smiled at her long speech.

"But, honey," she went on, "You must tell me; how do you know this, I mean, the state that I was in, your Father's rejection, all of it."

"Well," he said to her, kissing her forehead, "Before I said 'truth between us always' and I'll abide by that. You come with me."

She got up mystified by what he'd said, and where he was leading her.

They went to his room but before he showed her, he spoke to her:

"Mom, know, before I do this, that I meant every word about you being absolutely perfect. And that idea in my mind won't change, even if you get really, really mad at me."

"Come here and let me show you, sit down," he said to her, putting her at his computer chair.

Then he went to the cache file and pulled up the latest file that the bots had put there. She watched wide eyed as she again saw him pick her up and put her on the armoire and begin to eat her.

She turned to him in disbelief. "You mean, all this time you?"

"Was watching! Yes," he said, his voice betraying no regret at all.

"You have all those things on tape?" she asked, still shocked.

"Yep, Mom, I do," he answered, and he was smiling now!

She sprung up from where she'd been sitting and was at him instantly.

"And you called me 'bad girl'!" she said, reaching out and biting his right nipple.

"You are so deliciously evil that I could eat you for supper!" she said, her voice betraying both her shock and the fact that the very intelligence that he'd given her turned her on.

J.J plunged right ahead, he saw no reason not to. He reasoned with himself that he might as well go for it.

"Bad girl biting her master's nipple means that she's going to get spanked!" he said to her.

Her answer was a loudly squealed "Eeeeeeeek!" "Spanked?" she said.

He moved quickly, more quickly than she realized he could but J.J, among other things, was a wrestler and very good at it. In a few seconds he had his wiggling Mom over his lap and he was spanking her naked ass. It continued for about five minutes before she began to beg for him to stop and promised that she wouldn't bite him any more.

"No more biting, Bad Girl?" he asked.

"Promise no more biting!" she said, and he let her down off of his lap.

She was rubbing her red and sore ass and said with a grin:

"Not until tomorrow at least!"

Then she surprised him; she sunk to her knees and crawled into the area between his legs. She took his cock in her hands and licked it. She looked up and said to him:

"You have all of it on tape?"

"Yes, I do, Mom, all of it!" was his answer.

"If I suck your cock, can I watch the videos?" she asked, wheedling.

"You can watch them if you promise to be my bitch!" he said with finality. "Otherwise, I'll erase them right now and we'll end this and you go back to S D T."

"S.D.T?" she asked, and went into a hale of giggles, realizing that he meant "Small Dick Tom."

"I promise, Master," she said, "I will tell the world that I promise; I will tell the world that this doesn't feel wrong at all, and that I'm going to do it. If you let me, I will kiss your ass, lick your ass crack to seal this promise. I will do that."

His answer was to stand up and turn so that his back was to her. She wiggled into position and then he felt her kissing his naked ass cheeks.

"No biting!" he said severely.

"No until tomorrow, Master!" she said, giggling.

"Carol Anne Swain, you are a handful, woman!" he said shaking his head, as she smooched his ass cheeks again.

"One of my best qualities!" she said between kisses. And then she did exactly what she said she'd do. She kissed up and down each ass cheek and then the ass crack and then pulled the crack apart and kissed the interior.

"J.J, you have such a beautiful, muscular ass!" she said. "It's just lovely!" She went back to kissing it right away.

He turned to her, when she was done with her kissing. She sat back on her heels and said: "He's stiff again! You're a wonder. Do I get to have it again?"

He laughed. "You'd wear a man out!"

"I bet I won't wear you out!" she said, lying on the bed and holding up her arms and wiggling her fingers to entice him to her.

He lay down and they made love again. When they were done and both satisfied, they lay together for a bit, she turned to him and said in a small voice:

"J.J, please show me!"

The show that ensued was constantly interrupted by Carol's noises and her wish to see scenes a second time. At one point in the viewing, she turned to J.J and said:

"I sorry, it's wicked of me to feel this way but this is wonderful! I've always wanted, uh, wanted to be filmed and watch it. I never, ever told anyone but you almost know that by instinct. Thank you for showing me these!"

It was late by the time they were finished watching the videos. They sat on the edge of the bed and talked a bit.

"I'll deactivate those bots tomorrow, Mom," he said.

"Do you really want to?" she asked.

"Well, I don't mind sharing you with him, as long as I get most of your attention and all of it, when he's not here."

"Agreed!" she said, "I don't know how we'll manage it but we will, and I don't really mind if you're filming me or not. I know that sounds terrible but it's just the way I am right now, the way things are right now. I like the idea of being videoed by you, I like the thought of you watching me do things by myself or with him, I just flat out like it. It excites me."

"Bad Girl!" he said with a grin, and then: "Let me think about it."

(In the end he decided to not deactivate them. He'd keep filming.)

"You're sure that it won't bother you that I'm watching?" he asked her next.

"I think that it'll turn me on. Maybe help S.D.T a bit too, help in my enthusiasm for him," she said with a wicked grin.

"Yes, but reserve the Submissive Mom for me!" he said.

"I will, honey," she said, leaning in and licking his lips with her tongue. "He'll probably prefer it too," she said, sighing.

"I suspect that this weekend was him just running away from what he considers a tasteless situation," J.J said.

"I'm afraid that I agree," Carol answered. "Well, little does he know that the pressure is off of him now." She giggled, when she'd said that.

He got up at that point and she said, plaintively: "You're going?"

"Mom," he said, caressing her face with his hand, "You have a lot to think about; you do your thinking! If you think that this, what we're doing, what we have, is a really bad idea, I'll understand. I knew from the beginning that this might really backfire in my face. I've already looked for other places to live, a small apartment for me. I knew that there was that risk from the start."

She had tears in her eyes, when he said this and responded:

"Honey, you are so reasonable! That's the best trait that you got from your Dad, and you're right. I will take some time to process it, think about it. I have one request: please watch me get ready for bed. I promise that I won't play with myself without your permission, no matter how much of a temptation it is."

"Agreed," he said. "Wear panties to bed!"

"Yes, sir," she said readily, and both of them knew that she really meant it.

He held her then and kissed her 'good night'. After the kiss, she clung to him, sighing:

"Oh J.J, my J.J. This is so unexpected and, I really think, wonderful! You've made me so happy."

"Mom, I'll say it again: you are perfection itself! You are lovely beyond loveliness! Great tits, marvelous ass and the prettiest pussy I've ever seen!"

She looked up at him and grinned: "Trying to get into my pants, Big Boy?"

"Well, no," he said, "Since you're not wearing any!"

This sent Carol into a rill of giggles. "You're so bad! I love it!"

"Watch out, Bad Girl, getting close to spanking territory there!"

"Eeeeek!" she wailed at him.

Just before he left, he said: "Mom, come to me if you need."

"Thank you, honey, for the space for some thought and the invitation. I love you, J.J."

"I love you too, Mom," he said.

To his retreating back she said: "I just want you to know how courageous I think you are for doing this. That thought just struck me and I have to tell you."

He smiled at her and said: "Thanks for that, gorgeous."

These were the thoughts that ran through her mind, as she did her bed preparations: showering, brushing her teeth. She'd taken into the bathroom with her a pair of red nylon panties, bikinis. These she slipped on and grinned at herself in the mirror, for she'd decided what she was going to do, knowing that he'd be watching. She wanted time to think but she was going to send a message too.

She exited from the bathroom and went to the foot of the bed, naked except for her panties. She stretched on her tip toes and then bent over from the waist with her back to the wall with the bot camera.

"This is my message!" she said.

Then she knelt at the foot of the bed, facing the bed, with her hands behind her head for a bit. After being in that position for almost ten minutes. She got up and went to the dresser. When there she put on the dog collar with J.J' 'T' on it and climbed into bed. She blew an air kiss in the direction of the camera bot, where J.J had told her it was located. Then she put out the light.

She lay there without sleeping for a long time. She had a lively inner dialogue:

"What about Tom?"

"He doesn't really care, that was his message about my silly crap."

"He's your son!"

"Yes, and I've known more and better passion from him in one day than I have in 20 years of being with his Dad."

"Don't you think this is wrong?"

"I really don't know about the right and wrong here; there is so profound a love involved here! The passion is awesome, and I think that it will be only for a time, and he'll be ready for a life time love. I can let him go then."

This was what was going on in her busy mind, as she drifted off to sleep. She woke after about an hour, and realized that she ached, ached terribly. The cause of it as apparent to her immediately:

They would have precious little time alone together, she realized, and here she was in her own bed wasting some of that precious time. It caused her a great anguish. She got up and walked through the dark to the doorway.

Her final word was the resolution to the dialogue she'd had with herself.

"I'm going to do this; I'm going to be his, when I can, in a way, any way that he wishes. I'll enjoy it, when we have the time, as we have the time. I want to be the slave, if he'll have me. I'm going to offer. I'm going to offer now."

She left the room and walked in the dark down the carpeted hall to where his room was. She opened the door softly, slowly. He didn't wake up right away but something made him stir and look at the doorway. The moonlight was spilling across his room from the window, and he saw her there, his Mom, standing in the doorway in her panties. Just standing.

"Mom," he said, "What is it?"

"I can't come in, unless my Master bids me enter!" she said, sighing and saying: "Just like a vampire!"

"Come in, beautiful woman, come in."

She went in and met him, where he was sitting on the bed. She took her place between his splayed thighs.

"I've made this declaration before," she began, "And never thought to be able to make it again, or want to. It turned out to be futile, though its beauty captivated me, while it lasted. But let me tell you, my J.J, I wish to be, ask to be, am willing to be, beg to be your slave, your sex slave. I will do what I'm told, when I'm told. I know that we need to act with caution and within the boundaries of the time that we will have but I hold no reservations beyond that. Please, tell me that you'll have me!"

She put her head down on his thigh then and cried, cried her joy and the wonder of what was happening. He stroked her head and let her cry it out. Then he gathered her in his arms and pulled her into bed with him.

"Of course, I'll have you, my beautiful Bad Girl!" he said softly into her ear, and as tired as they both were, they simply slept.

It was soon after that, when Tom came back from his golf outing. He was still a bit reserved in greeting Carol but that was less a problem for her than it might have been.

That night, she waited for him to come in from the bathroom. She'd already taken an evening shower and was wearing a shortie, pink nightgown. She stood in the middle of the room and twirled around, knowing that she was showing J.J her panties in the process. Just as she heard Tom stirring and coming in from the bathroom, Carol blew an air kiss toward the bot that she knew was hidden on the bedroom wall.

Tom had a kind relieved look on his face, when he entered the bedroom and saw Carol, sitting on her side of the bed and ready to get in.

"Carol, uh, I'm glad," he began a bit hesitatingly, "That the stuff, you know, the you kneeling and naked and a dog collar stuff is done. It certainly made me nervous."

"Sorry, Tom," she said softly, "I never meant it to do that to you."

She went to him then and he held her for a few minutes.

He chuckled and said: "Plus you don't need all that fuss to be able to give me a blow job now and then."

"Oh, is that so?" she asked grinning.

Then, looking up at him, she went to her knees. She maneuvered Tom so that she was sure that J.J would be able to see them at that angle. She got Tom's cock out and began by licking up and down it. She made a show of not using her hands after a few minutes but took the opportunity to slip one hand from Tom's thigh, where she'd had it, and she waved at the wall, knowing that J.J would see her.

That was the only thing that she allowed herself, being serious about behaving with caution. She 'finished Tom off' and they went to bed. In the past she would have minded that there was no possibility of getting her off. She simply settled down for the night.

She was up in time the next morning to get Tom off to work. She wore a robe but had nothing on beneath it. Tom didn't seem to notice at all.

She was in the kitchen alone and heard him coming down the stairs. By the time that J.J was at the kitchen door she was on her knees, robe off and naked.

J.J saw her and grinned; then he huffed: "The 'stuff'! The 'stuff'! I can't believe it. Look at you and then use the word 'stuff'! Come here, Bad Girl!"

"Her master calls and she comes, and she won't be bold enough to walk either," she said as she crawled across the kitchen, never taking her eyes from her son's smiling face.

"Mom gets a reward this morning!" he said.

"Oh, goody!" was Carol's reply.

"Mom gets eaten this morning!" he said next.

"Oh better!" Carols said then and continued her crawl to where J.J was waiting for her.

Tom got back and was noticeably content to deal with sexual issues in a more laid back, less often framework.

Meanwhile, Carol and J.J remained a passionate item. Carol spoke to herself about it being a temporary thing and was determined to get the passion out of it, while J.J was around and it lasted.

When his father came home, J.J resigned himself to the task of 'watcher' again, with his bots ready to record.

He took a shower and was going to settle down to his computer for a while to at least watch his Mom take her clothes off. He finished his shower and went into the bedroom, and there she was:

Naked, kneeling at the foot of his bed; wearing a dog collar with her hands clasped behind her head. She had on bright red lipstick.

"Good evening Master," she said softly.

"But Tom?" he asked surprised.

"Wasn't sure if he'd sleep and he has a breakfast with his golf pals early in the morning. He took a sleeping pill and a half. Dead to the world."

She hesitated and said: "I hope you're pleased, Master."

As she looked up, however, she saw the big smile on J.J' face and his large erection sticking out in front of him an bobbing up and down.

"My, my," was her comment with a grin, "Someone seems to be happy to see me."

"Come and suck it, you nasty Bitch!" he growled at her and his Mom moved immediately.

Tom, having 'cooled her down' to get some sexual peace for himself and 'stop the silliness', his words, was asleep down the hall, while Carol was gobbling on J.J's prick, her hands clasping his lovely ass cheeks, her mouth and the entrance of her throat filled with his cock and was humming as she gave him the blow job.

"This is so fine," J.J exulted, "I wish that I could give you a good, severe spanking to celebrate your craftiness but that will wait until the morning."

She stopped her cock sucking long enough to say: "Yes, sir; I'll look forward to it."

Tom was gone by the time that J.J entered the kitchen to find his Mom, naked at the stove fixing his breakfast. He strode across the kitchen and grabbed her, giving her only time to get pan off the burner.

Carol let out a loud 'eeeeek', as she was flung over J.J' lap and he spanked her. She was writhing and squealing in delight, as the blows fell thick and fast on her upturned ass. But J.J was done with that part of the morning greeting quickly and then hauled his Mom up and braced her against the sink, lifting her in the air totally and impaling her on his stiff cock.

"Travvvvvvvissssssssssssss!" she hissed, as his cock filled her totally. "Love, Darling, Sweetheart, Master, Wonder of my Life!!!!!!" She went on, hardly aware of what she was even saying.

The passion of their fucking burned hot for a while, as J.J worked on her, with her jerking around like his toy, affixed to his prick.

When they were done, they collapsed against the sink, and J.J kissed the back of her neck. She moved first and said:

"Let me clean him." She got to her knees and took J.J' slimy prick in her mouth, her eyes on him all the while.

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers