Mom to the Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earnie65
earnie65
163 Followers

"Don it is great feeling to be fucked by the son."

"I feel great too, Mom," he said. He rolled off and we lay exhausted holding each other tight. He got up. I was lying with legs stretched but spread wide. He was looking intently at my pussy. I could feel semen leaking out. We made eye contact.

"Son's semen leaking out of Mother's pussy is a great sight is it not Don?"

"It is Mom," he said. I rose up and craned my neck to see the sight. I could not of course. I asked for a hand mirror and with Don holding the mirror I saw the pussy. I was overcome with motion. We embraced and we kissed with great passion. We slept in each other's arms.

Don moving my legs awakened me. I opened my eyes and saw a strange sight. Don was trying to enter his sleeping mother. He aimed his erect cock at the vaginal opening, but he had no control over its tip. It waved this way and that but would not align. I watched amused for sometime and then I chuckled and with my hand I guiding it in. Once again we climaxed in unison. We rolled over. I was now on top. We slept with me crouching on him with knees on the mattress. How long we were in that posture I do not know but when I woke up it was broad daylight and I was still on him. He was soundly asleep. It was the peaceful sleep of one who had rid himself of a burden that was pressing him down. I felt elated at my success.

My movements woke him up.

"The whole night you have been bearing my weight Don."

"It was not the whole night and you are so light that I was no problem. But it was pleasant to have your bare body on mine."

"Come we will bathe."

We soaped each other.

"When did you bathe me last Mom?" he asked.

"I don't remember, but you were not a six footer then and your cock was not so large and so hard." I was soaping the cock and he was soaping my pussy. I did not jerk him off.

"I want every drop of your semen inside me darling," I said in explanation. We towelled.

"You want me to dress Don?"

"No Mom. It is warm day; I'd like to see you go about the house with no clothes on."

I made coffee. I could feel his eyes on me. When I turned round with the coffee his eyes were boring into me. I blushed all over.

"Admiring Mom?" I asked. He nodded. I sat with my feet on the sofa so that through my crossed legs he could see my pussy cleft slightly parted with the clitoral hood peeping at the top.

"Any idea of checking for mail?" he asked. I laughed.

"I would love to flash, but not here. Yesterday I wanted to get you as excited as possible to make you succeed beyond any doubt. Next week end maybe we will celebrate in a clothes optional beach." We sipped in silence.

"Don, now that your doubt about your sexual prowess is settled once and for all you can search for a mate." My eyes were on him as I said that. I was not talking tongue in cheek. I was dead serious. Suddenly he seemed to swell up. He was no longer a callow twenty-two year old youth worried about his potency but a strong and masterful young man. He must have felt his power too for he reached for me and pulled me towards him. My head was against his chest and the pressure of his hand against my cheek was distorting my face and pouting my lips. He kissed those lips.

"Listen to me little woman," he said; "We are together and we stay together, understand?" I nodded. "From the moment I was born you have loved me more than anything else, and to me you have been the only person who mattered ever since I can remember. Even the greatest love in all history cannot claim such a lineage. Now by a million to one chance we are together as lovers. It is too valuable. We cannot allow it to wither. We will nurture it and keep it going. I am only twenty-two. It is too early for me to think of family. We will think about that when we come to it. Now what do we do Mom?"

"Make love," I said. He was reclining on the sofa. Holding me by the armpits he lifted me up bodily and dangled me before him. I spread my legs wide and when he tried to spear the vagina with his cock he failed once again. I chuckled and reaching for his cock I guided it in and snuggled and made the union perfect. I lifted my pelvis up and down and bent my head to see the cock slide in and out. I looked up and as we made eye contact I blushed. This was too much for us. We hugged, and he kissed me on all parts of my face. We were in such a high emotional state that we had massive orgasms.

"My little darling," he said, "we are one and we stay that way"

"Just as you say, Dad," I said and chuckled.

earnie65
earnie65
163 Followers
12