Mom Visits Ashley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashley
Ashley
18 Followers

She glanced down between her thighs at her daughter, her hair all messed up and breathing heavily. She motioned Ashley to come up, so she slithered up her mom's body. Once face to face, Casey kissed her deeply. Ashley wouldn't part her lips, or even return the kiss, but Casey kept kissing her. She slid her hands over Ashley's back and down to her ass, squeezing her cheeks, then sliding her finger firmly down her ass crack, sliding it into her ass to the first knuckle. Ashley let out a moan, and with that opening, Casey slid her tongue into her daughter's mouth. The longer she worked on Ashley's ass, the more passionate her kissing got. For the first time, Ashley was starting to get heated up, and showed it by the sensuous way she was rolling her tongue over her mother's.

Casey broke the kiss and told her daughter, "For being a good little slut you're going to get rewarded. Baby, I'm going to fuck you so hard. I'm going to make you cum like a river."

Once off the bed, she ordered her daughter to lean over her desk, and after fastening the dildo back on, she stood behind her, then dropped to her knees. Casey licked up the back of her daughter's nylon-encased thighs, and over her ass. As she licked, she moaned as Ashley's breathing got shallow. She rolled her tongue right down between Ashley's ass cheeks to her wettening pussy, which made her daughter moan out, "Ohhhhh my God." "Mmmmmmm, you like that huh?" her mom asked rhetorically. She then proceeded to give her daughter's pussy the longest, slowest, wettest, most sensual French-kiss she's ever performed. Ashley's knees started to tremble when her mom's tongue snaked into her, "Ohhhhhh fuck, mom. Yesssssssssss mmmmmmmmmmm" Ashley's pussy was soaking wet.

Casey got back to her feet and slid the tip into her hot pussy, teasing her again. "Beg for it, slut. Beg me to fuck you. Beg!" Ashley was so horny she could barley speak. She tried rocking back against the dildo, but her mother mimicked her movement and the dildo went nowhere. "Come on my little whore. I want to hear you beg for this cock.. Moan for me to fuck you."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhh fuck me, mom," Ashley moaned. "How do you want it, slut, nice and hard?" her mother asked. "Yesssssss.. fuck me hard, mom. Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!!!" Casey pulled back on her daughter's hips and drove that dildo in to the hilt as Ashley screamed on in sheer pleasure. Faster and faster and faster her mother fucked her. Ash was leaning down with her tits mashed against the desk and her ass high in the air as her mother pounded into her. Harder and harder. You could hear slap, slap, slap, slap as Casey's hips crashed against her daughter's ass, her cheeks rippling with each forceful thrust. "OHHHHH FUCKKKK .... FUCKKKK MEEEEEEE OHHHHH" Casey was fucking her daughter so hard that the desk creaked it's way along the floor to the wall. The room was filled with the sounds of both women moaning their asses off, skin slapping, and the intermittent banging of the desk against the wall.

Much to Ashley's dislike, Casey slid the cock out, then walked over and sat down in a chair. Breathlessly she said, "Come ... here..... ride this cock until you cum, and ...... don't stop until you do." Ashley walked over on her weak knees and straddled her mother's legs facing her, then sat down in her lap as the dildo slid all the way in. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" She wrapped her hands around her mom's neck and started riding her cock. Their large tits rubbed against each others as she rode her. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh mom." "Yesssssss, that's it Ashley... fuck me... fuck me..." They both leaned their faces together and kissed deeply as she took that cock in, moaning in each other's mouths. "Mmmmmmhmmmmm ohhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk" Ashley rode that cock hard as she shuttered out a tremendous orgasm.

Their bodies were practically stuck together from all the sweat, but they had enough strength to climb back onto the bed. Both were exhausted, as Casey quickly fell asleep. Ashley helped her to her mother's bed, then cleaned up whatever she could before she collapsed in her own bed. In the morning, she found her mother laying on the couch drinking coffee. "Are you okay mom?" asked Ashley. "I have a splitting headache, Ash" She looked up and saw the marks left on Ashley's throat and face from the previous night. "Oh my God, what happened to you!?" Ashley was a bit confused. "You mean you don't remember?" Her mother shook her head, "If you told me last night, I'm sorry. All I remember was sitting in the chair out here and having a bad headache. The next thing I remember was waking up this morning in bed. I must have had a violent dream because I'm so sore." Ashley smiled a little and replied, "Well, I don't know what else it could have been, mom."

Ashley
Ashley
18 Followers
12