Momma Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
2,003 Followers

Kimberly had been extremely mad when Jordan knocked on her door. He had invited himself in again, and as he always did with Kimberly, he had sweet talked her to his will. He pointed out that she knew he was fucking her daughter, so what was the difference if he was fucking someone else. When she had pointed out it was her best friend, Jordan just played it off before also pointing out that she was still fucking her pinned dicked hubby as well. They were not in love he pointed out. Although Kimberly was not sure she wasn't. All the emotions of lust and maybe love filled her. She didn't really know what she was feeling for Jordan, but she couldn't argue with the fact that he was right in one respect, they obviously were not exclusive. Even if she was furious with him for fucking her best friend, she couldn't help herself, when he started calling her his Momma slut and pulled his magnificent love stick out, from dropping to her knees and sucking it, even when Jordan teased her.

"Are you sure you want to suck my black cock? You know your friend's cunt is smeared all over it."

Kimberly ignored his mocking, and swallowed his cock whole. When she noticed Sheri entering her house, she immediately stopped and screamed at her to leave her house. Once again, Jordan bent her to his will, telling her it was a package deal. If she wanted his big black meat, she would have to open her mind to other possibilities and adventures. Moments later, Kimberly was on her back on her couch as Jordan fucked her silly and Sheri rode her face with her sloppy wet pussy.

"Oh Kimmy, I have wanted you between my legs for so long." Sheri teased. She really had wanted her between her legs, if not for no other reason than the sheer dominance it established.

Kimberly was not thrilled at having her best friend sitting on her face calling her Kimmy, but the feel of Jordan's cock in her hungry pussy was so wonderful, that she told herself she could endure it. What she didn't expect was that by the time this little fuck session was over, she would come to love being dominated by both Jordan and Sheri.

"How does my pussy taste Kimmy?" Sheri asked, lifting off her face so she would have to answer. When Kimberly failed to respond, Sheri grabbed both of Kimberly's nipples and stretched her tits to the sky, twisting and pinching them hard.

"I tastes good. It tastes good." Kimberly squealed, as the pain shot through her sensitive nubs. What surprised her, was that as soon as Sheri did that, her pussy got a pleasure shot as well, and with Jordan fucking her hard and deep, she came all over his cock, screaming out loud as Sheri released her tits and they again flopped to each side of her body.

"Ooooooooh, the bitch likes it when I'm rough with her. You were right lover." She said to Jordan, recalling him telling her that once during their little post coital chats.

"Yep." Jordan grunted.

Sitting back down, Sheri ground her pussy into Kimberly's face and again repeated her abuse of her nipples, this time stretching them even more. Kimberly shrieked into her pussy as she administered to her flooded Venus, causing Sheri much delight.

"That feels good Kimmy dear. Do that again." Sheri demanded

Kimberly did as she was told, gobbling Sheri's cunt. She licked and chewed and sucked and soon found out exactly what made Sheri wiggle most; doing that until finally Sheri came all over her face. Sheri shrieked with carnality and eventually collapsed against the couch. Jordan was tired of that position, so he flipped Kimberly over onto all fours and again attacked her pussy from behind. In a few minutes Sheri seemed to have recovered and Jordan told her to get undressed and have Kimberly worship her body some more. Sheri got undressed and slid under Kimberly. She fed her those magnificent tits of hers and as Kimberly sucked and nibbled on them, Sheri got nasty.

"See Kimmy, now these are nice tits, not like those big fat cow udders you have. You should suck Dave's little dick some more and ask him to buy you some nice tits like these."

Kimberly wanted to be mad at her, but she was right. She had had great tits back in the day, but now after child rearing and father time had taken their toll on them, they were droopy and her nipples pointed to the ground. Dave still loved them, but that was not much consolation to Kimberly. She just accepted the degradation and continued to play with Sheri's beautifully sculptured tits.

A day later when Dave was watching all this unfold on his computer, the mere mention of his name by Sheri made him cum all over himself. He had always wanted to fuck Sheri, and see those tits. So not only seeing them, but to have his wife sucking on them, and Sheri mentioning him was all too much for Dave and he erupted like a geyser.

After a few more minutes of tit play, Sheri scooted up and forced Kimberly's face into her snatch once again. Guiding her by grabbing a handful of hair and yanking her around like a rag doll, all over her crotch.

"Eat me you filthy bitch." Sheri commanded, really getting into the fact that Kimberly didn't do anything to combat her dominance.

Jordan was pounding her hard and fast the whole time and Kimberly came again with her face seemingly submerged in Sheri's pussy juices. Her screaming caused Sheri to cum a few moments later. Then as the two women lie there satiated waiting for Jordan to finish, he pulled out of Kimberly and instructed both of them to get on their knees. Jordan stood over them and jerked his rod until finally he shot his load all over the two women's faces and tits. As always, he executed a quick exit out the door leaving the women naked and covered in his cum. The two women stared at each other for a moment, then without saying a word, they began to kiss and lick each other's faces and bodies, consuming every drop of the delicious liquid. It was definitely now going to be a different relationship between the two friends, and both were wondering what that would entail.

Dave experienced his fifth orgasm in less than two hours watching the video of his wife, her daughter's boyfriend and her best friend. There was absolutely no cum left when he finally coxed that last orgasm to the surface. As he collapsed on his office chair and recovered, the skin on his dick actually began to burn. He had rubbed his pecker so much that he had scrubbed it raw. He would not be able to masturbate for a week because of the sores on his prick. On the other hand, the moment he thought he was healed enough to do it again, it was this video that he cued up and masturbated to three more times. He really needed to buy the video equipment from the PI, he knew this would not be the last time he got to see action like that, and he didn't want to pay weekly anymore to him. He would be in for quite a surprise, when the PI was not there to sensor what Dave saw like he had before.

To be continued... If the readers want more.

goamz86
goamz86
2,003 Followers