Momma's Cock Ch. 01

Story Info
His conservative mother surprises him.
1.9k words
3.89
688.8k
253

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cimeriel
cimeriel
328 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters portrayed are fictional and over eighteen years old. By continuing to read, the reader acknowledges voluntarily encountering depraved and offensive material. If any ideas for more, experiences, comments on the stories, or links to similarly themed material exist, kindly submit them to the author.

---------------------------------------

Another Saturday night and he was awake again. He had a long damn week. He's tired. It's 4 in the morning! Now he's awake again because his slut of a mother is being loud in her bedroom with whatever random guy she picked up this week. His father would be turning over in his grave.

His mother had her charms, he admitted to himself. She had an austere beauty about her. The fact that her tits were each bigger than his head didn't hurt either. He understood why she got attention, even if she kept herself covered up. Everything about their day-to-day lives indicated that his mother was actually abnormally reserved and conservative. Except Saturday nights.

He never saw anyone come in, and never saw anyone leave. He kind of made it a point not to. He didn't know if it was the same fellow or different men. But his mother never mentioned Saturday nights, and never brought any gentleman callers around.

But the noises! Partially muffled by the pounding techno music his mother somehow produced, he primarily heard the men. He rarely heard his mother moan. It was always the men he heard. Grunting, screaming, moaning, whimpering. She must be a fantastic fuck, those fat titties flopping around.

He shook his head, clearing his thoughts. He had spent years masturbating to that techno music, imagining what went on in there. Groaning along with his mother's male visitors. He had never mentioned a word about Saturday nights to his mother. Now he was over that. Those years were behind him. He was eighteen now, almost twenty! He was trying to find a girlfriend and eventually move out. His mother was maddeningly disrespectful with this nonsense. But he had such a bad week, this Saturday, he finally snapped.

Resolving to put a stop to this shit right away, the young man angrily stomped towards his mother's bedroom. Thoughts ran quickly through his head. Images of him kicking in the door. Grabbing his mother by her thick black hair and dragging her out of the room. Beating the shit out of her man.

He slowed his stride. He loved his mother. She was wonderful to him. She must be so lonely since his father had died so long ago. It was only one night a week. She kept it away from him. Maybe she did it all for him. Maybe he was why she had never remarried.

Momentarily questioning his angry actions, he stopped in front of his mother's bedroom door. The music was extremely loud here. No, she could have turned down the music. She could have asked the men to be more quiet. She could have been more respectful. He opened the door.

The room was lit by soft candles on the nightstand. He was overwhelmed by the smell of pure sex that felt like a physical force hitting him in the face as he opened the door. His ears were enveloped by the throbbing music. Everything changed as he looked up at his mother's king size bed.

A pair of legs stuck out from under his mother. The legs belonged to a black male. His family didn't even know any black people. She lay on top of the stranger in an upside-down sixty-nine, nursing on the biggest cock that her son had ever seen.

She faced down, towards the door and her awestruck son, but with her eyes closed she seemed to be in heaven. Her two small fists flew rapidly up and down the giant cock, milking it into her big lips. Her huge tits were pressed down tightly against the stranger's abdomen, bulging out from the sides. The man's face was completely covered by his mother's lower body, which was grinding hard down into him.

The boy's angry words stuck in his throat. His mouth suddenly dry, he was stopped in his tracks.

He could tell the black man was physically very large. The legs were very long, bent out past the bed and onto the floor. His mother's usually loving expression was twisted into a mask of ecstasy. Her entire face was a glistening mess of spit and precum as she lifted her mouth from that throbbing fuckstick, gobs of goo dripping from her cheeks. She reached down to massage the stranger's balls with one hand. Those black balls were so full and large that her small hand literally disappeared into the fleshy mass. Her other hand whipped up and down the tip of that black cock, eagerly trying to summon what was surely a long-awaited load of hot cum.

She started mewing like a little kitty, running her tongue up the sides of the cockstalk, lapping up precum. Her son, at the mere sight of all this, felt as though he was about to come in his pajamas. He had never been harder or felt so out of place. He was riveted, he couldn't leave. He watched her tongue, long and wet, slip around that stranger's nasty cockhead. Slow circles. She had gone back to taking her time, and was no longer trying to coax a load from this man.

She was teasing him, her son realized. That's when he glanced up and saw that the stranger's thick black wrists and ankles were secured to the thick bed with twist-ties. He wondered if his mother was some kind of dominatrix or something. His mother had tied down her lover and was torturing him with the blowjob of his life. And that's when he noticed that his mother was looking him right in the eyes.

Shocked and suddenly afraid, he did nothing. His mother just grinned wickedly and continued slowly licking that huge black dick, staring directly at her son. They locked eyes, but that didn't stop her son from taking everything in. Like the way that his mother somehow had enough spit to coat the entire 9" cock. Oh, most of that was precum, the poor man must be begging to burst. He wondered if the man could breathe under there.

He also noted when his mother pulled her left hand from the rolling around the man's big black nutsack and ran her fingers slowly up the cock to its bulbous crown. She squeezed it with her right hand, slowly from base to tip, like a tube of toothpaste. Her squeeze milked out a silver-dollar sized amount of precum that began to drip down the stranger's knob. She dipped the fingers of her left hand into that copious amount of liquid and got them very obviously wet.

He had never seen his mother like this. He had never seen her look anything but sweet and motherly. Looking into her own son's eyes, she seemed full of command even with her face a sticky cummy mess and her mouth stuffed with black cock. She winked obscenely at her son and slowly moved her dripping left hand down past the stranger's balls. Shaken by her acknowledgement, her wink, the boy watched as his mother began forcing her sperm-soaked fingers into the black man's ass. On the second thrust she had three inside him. The boy was suddenly very afraid, and all he could hear was the faint screaming of the man under his mother's grinding pelvis.

The woman slowly drew her left hand from her black lover's asshole and held two of those fingers up towards her son. The muffled screaming subsided. She hooked those fingers at herself, beckoning her son to come forward into the room. The boy, finally out of his shock, freaked out and ran back to his bedroom.

The next morning the boy woke up, more tired than ever. He couldn't sleep for hours last night, but he had eventually fallen into an exhausted slumber. He woke and felt as though he had slept for days. He knew it must be almost noon.

He sat up and opened his eyes. Or tried to open his eyes. His whole face felt very weird and stiff. He rubbed the crust from his eyes and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

As he rubbed his eyes clear he felt something odd. He forced his eyes open. There was a thick crust caked over his eyes. Finally peeling enough off to see, he looked into the mirror. The boy stared in horror as he realized his face was coated with sperm and spit. Someone had cum on his face in the middle of the night?! No, he realized. His slut mother had taken her busty self into his bedroom last night and spit out her lover's load onto her son's face.

Flying into a rage, the boy ran downstairs from the bathroom to confront his bitch mother. Why would she do this? He started shouting, but couldn't find her anywhere. Then he realized that it was Sunday morning. Mom was still at church.

He was so confused and amazed. His own little church-going cookie-baking sweet mother. A mean cock hungry cumslut. What was happening?

Still furious and disgusted about the sperm dripping down his cheeks, the boy ran up to his mother's bedroom, intent on breaking something to sate his fury.

As he threw open the door, the boy realized his error in thinking the house was empty. His mother had left all of her windows open so her room was brightly lit. The large black man tied to her bed remained there. The boy realized he had always assumed that the men left sometime Saturday night after fucking his mother senseless.

The big negro was still stretched out on his back, blindfolded and gagged. With his legs tied apart, it was easy for the boy to see the vicious cock-ring jammed down his thick dick. All the way to the base, this tiny ring seemed to almost cut off circulation. Not entirely though, obviously, as the huge fuck-rod was rock hard and pointing straight at the ceiling. Precum oozed all the way down his fearsome cock, dripped down his sagging balls, and pooled at his ass. At this point, the boy also saw two other things.

One was the large vibrator humming in the man's cum coated ass. The same cum that was on his own face, he realized with a sickened shudder. Absently wiping his face even more clean with his hand, the boy saw that the pink dildo (buried in the man's shitshute) had been roughly duct-taped into place.

In addition to that anal stimulant, the boy noted writing on the black man's thighs. Written with a black sharpee marker was his own name, "Wesley." Puzzled, the boy read further. The ink was difficult to read (black on black) and had smudged in places closest to the man's genitals from the dripping precum stream, so the boy had to lean in close to read. He stayed as far away as he could, but he still felt very uncomfortable with this stranger's huge dick shaking with pain and pleasure just half a foot from his face.

"Wesley. Next time," the ink read, "you had better-" The rest of the words were under the tape. As disgusted as he was, the boy's curiosity got the better of him. He reached forward and peeled off half the duct tape so he could finish reading the words. The stranger groaned loudly through his gag as the pink dildo slipped out of his ass and fell to the floor, buzzing. The boy leaned closer to read the blurred words.

"Wesley. Next time, you had better listen to your mother."

cimeriel
cimeriel
328 Followers