Mommy Adriana, I Will Obey You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gretatv
Gretatv
183 Followers

Did I really want that? I didn't know. I always thought it most erotic to be a shemale, to have breasts and look like a woman but still have my cock hiding under my mini skirt. Yes, I'd rather be a shemale then a complete woman. I loved my cock too much but Mommy Adriana quickly brought me back to reality when pushing her pelvic hard into my face.

"Greta, stop dreaming. Get your tongue going." Without wanting it my thoughts had slowed down my tongue and diminished her pleasure. With renewed vigor I restarted my effort and was soon rewarded with her grabbing my hair and wildly bucking into my face. "Oh yesssss Sissy, yessss Greta. Your tongue is heavenly, yesssss, yessss, yessss, I am cumminggggg."

After we were done with the shower we put creams on our bodies and Mistress Andrea felt over my skin. "Greta sweety. I'll schedule you for a complete hair removal. Then you won't have to worry about shaving all the time. It'll get less when you take your special pills but it saves you time for serving us."

She held up the pills for me to swallow and I did so with a glass of water. Mommy Adriana handed me a short pink babydoll with matching panties and high heeled slippers. "You look delicious, but tomorrow we have to fit you for tits" she said and rubbed my chastity enforced girlish flat front. "Hmm, no more silly erections will destroy the perfect feminine picture." I cringed under her comment, only after two days being in chastity I wanted soo much to feel an erection, exactly what she said was silly.

How could I tell her I didn't want to be turned completely into a female but kind of stop halfway? That I dreamed of bedding Mistress Andrea both wearing our feminine, sexy nightgowns and me plunging deep into her. Would my dream come true? For now while taking my special pills I was on my way to fullfill one part of my dream, to live as a shemale. Any thoughts of SRS were way beyond my imagination.

Mommy Adriana took me out of my reverie."Girl, you seem to be daydreaming a lot lately. What is going on Greta?" I bowed my head not wanting to tell her about my dreams. "I am just overwhelmed by all the changes Mommy Adriana." She took me in her arms. "Don't you worry your pretty, little head about it. Mommy knows what's best for you."

"Now go and say good night to your Mistress and be quick." I minced to my wifes bedroom, knocked and entered. I greeted her with a curtsy, before approaching our, err, her bed. She was reading and looked at me. "Don't you look precious like this. It's soo cute. Mom really has chosen well." I curtsied again and thanked her. "I came to say good night Mistress and thank you for a wonderful day."

She motioned for me to come sit at her side. She stroked my hair and said. "I am glad you have come to accept the new you." She smiled. "I expected you not to give in soo quickly but obviously Mom was right about you from the beginning. I remember when we met and you came to our home. That night after you had left Mom said to me you were a perfect sissy, great wedding material to experience the good sides of life like having all the lovers I wanted and still a loyal maid or sissywife at my side.

We held each other in our arms. "It has taken me several years to realize Mom was right and I didn't really want to admit to me I had married a girl in fact, but Mom has convinced me to let take things their course. Now hurry, I am sure Mom is waiting for you." She kissed my cheek in girl style. I curtsied again and wished her a good night.

"What took you so long?" I heard Mommy Adriana when I entered her room. "I am sorry, but Mistress Andrea told me many things, so it took just a little longer." She looked at me angrily. "Don't get cheeky with me. When I say be quick you better be quick. You need discipline girl. To show you what I mean you'll position yourself now over my lap. Quick now."

I stepped forward and slowly bend over Mommy Adriana who sat on her bed. She didn't help me but had me position myself exactly as she wanted. "Raise your babydoll and lower your panties girl." As if there was something to raise. I mean the babydoll was soo short, it hardly covered my panties at all but I did so anyway as ordered.

"Greta, we will make this a nightly habit you getting spanked in this fashion." I shook my head. "But Mommy Adriana, what have I done. I mean it was Mistress Andrea who did the talking." This made her really angry. "So you want to say that it's Andreas fault and not yours? How was she supposed to know you better come back quick? Did you tell her?"

Of course she had me there. "No", I said in defeat. "I didn't tell her you wanted me to be quick." I hung my head. "Girl, you have just earned yourself double the amount of swats I originally wanted to give you. You choose now how many you deserve." I started to beg. "Mommy Adriana, please don't be soo harsh with me. I think 10 will do to teach me the lesson you want to."

She laughed. "10? You dare to say 10? This isn't even worth the effort to hold you on my lap and not let you fall over. No honey, this cost you even more. Actually I want to give you 25. Then the double would have been 50 but I think I will be verrry nice to you and just add the 10 you wanted so we have a nice, round 60 swats. What do you think sissy?" I knew I wouldn't be able to change her mind, so I said. "What ever you want Mommy Adriana, I will obey."

After she was done with my punishment, she rummaged in one of the shopping bags from the afternoon. She motioned me to go into the bathroom. She followed and told me to get on all fours and hold my bottom up. She stepped behind me and pulled down my panties. Then she handed me something cold and hard while she started to apply KY to my boycunt. "Go for it Greta."

I knelt on the bathroom floor and inserted the big buttplug into my rectum. The slightest movement caused the three steel balls inside the plug to hit each other. The vibrations moved through me like caresses. "Greta stand up and walk around, there cums a nice surprise for you sissy", Mommy Adriana ordered with a devilish smile. I walked back and forth feeling the vibes of pleasure build to the inevitable climax. And I came, the semen dribbled from my chastised cock into the sanitary pad I wore but the erection I wanted so much was still denied.

Gretatv
Gretatv
183 Followers
12