Mommy Adriana Makes Greta Become...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gretatv
Gretatv
183 Followers

Jenny motioned me to Mr. Reardens office and I heard her "Good luck, hope you get the job." Now Mistress Andrea stepped towards me, took my hand and we walked to the office. "Mom and Anne, I think I'll have to do that. Just wait here a while." She wanted to turn but then Mommy Adriana coughed lightly and Mistress Andrea froze. "Ok, Mom, if you want to come, please feel free." I looked at Anne but she had already sat down in of the comfortable chairs in the lobby and grabbed herself a magazine.

So the three of us walked towards the office. Mistress Andrea knocked at the door and we heard Mr. Rearden calling me in. We stepped in and he looked up in surprise. "Oh Ladies, I believe you are in the wrong office. I am waiting for Mr. Gooden who apparently has a surprise for me which hopefully benefits the company."

It was Mommy Adriana who spoke up. "We are in the right office. I am the mother-in-law and this is the wife of the person mentioned, and there is a surprise yes, because the third person you see here, this gorgeous blonde here was Mr. Gooden, but he has decided to show his or should I say her real nature. She is now Greta Gooden."

Mr. Rearden made a step backwards, his mouth gaping open, ogling me up and down, shaking his head in disbelieve. "Mr. Gooden?" Before he could continue Mommy Adriana took the word again. "You'll agree of course she can't continue working in her former position, but since we heard you are desperately seeking a new personal Secretary, Greta told us how she loved to have such a job." Mommy Adriana was on a roll, I saw Mr. Rearden open his mouth several time to say something but with her natural authority my Boss didn't look so bossy anymore. She practically waved off each attempt of his to speak and after a minute or so I saw Mr. Rearden just nodding his head.

"Our little Greta told us her desire of becoming a secretary. She told us how good she was at typing, attending the phone, making the appointments, and further more she wasn't afraid of taking dictation either. Her biggest plus she said was her willingness to run little errands for you too, simply to make your life easier and concentrate better on running the company." While saying this Mommy Adriana stepped slowly closer and closer to Mr. Rearden and at one moment even put her hand on his shoulder pushing him back down into his seat.

"Now I believe there is a job opening for this position, right?", Mommy Adriana continued. She boldly patted Mr. Reardens head who seemed to shrink into his seat and obviously showed signs of embarrassment. "Furthermore I believe Greta is the Girl for this job and I am convinced you will hire her right now. Isn't that right Mr Rearden?", gripping his shoulder while asking the crucial question.

I stood back with Mistress Andrea, who had possessively put an arm around my hip and had made me stand with my head bowed. Then I heard Mr. Rearden. "Errr, I don't know what to say. I mean, I need a secretary but Mr " Mommy Adriana cut him off again. "That is good to know - you need a secretary and as I said before Greta here fits the bill and besides she is a willing girl, right Greta? Aren't you willing?" She looked back at me and I nodded my head. "Greta, I didn't hear you girl!" I nodded once again. "Yes Mommy Adriana, I am willing."

She turned back to Mr. Rearden and grabbed my arm at the same time dragging me towards Mr. Reardens chair. "See, she is willing and in order to show you how willing she is, Greta has thought of a little demonstration." I felt her push me to my knees and I came face to face with Mr Rearden's crotch. Then I felt also Andrea's hand on my other shoulder "Greta, undo Mr. Rearden's pants." I looked up at him and saw Mommy Adriana and Mistress Andrea towering over both of us. They had both placed their hands on each of our shoulders thus preventing us from getting up.

It was such a weird situation which obviously also overwhelmed Mr. Rearden. I saw how instinctively he took a better position in his leather armchair which wasn't lost on Mommy Adriana. "Yes Mr. Rearden, this is so formal. May I call you James or better yet Jamie, hmmm, yes, Jamieboy get comfortable, Greta will get you relaxed." Meanwhile I saw my red nails pulling down the zipper of his pants. I hesitated but one glaring look of Mommy Adriana sealed my fate.

I saw shivering but immaculate manicured and slender women's fingers taking out Mr. Rearden's cock which was thankfully not that big. Mommy Adriana laughed. "Do all men in this company have small cocks? Jamieboy, this is rather a big clit, but certainly no cock. Hmm, maybe a cockette. Yes Jamieboy, from now on you may call this your cockette, is this understood?" Mr. Rearden shrunk further into his seat and turned beet red. He cleared his throat, looked up at Mommy Adriana but couldn't hold her gaze for long before looking down in embarrassment. His whisper was barely heard. "Yes."

"Yes, what?", she demanded putting a finger under his chin. Mistress Andrea had pushed my head meanwhile right into Mr. Rearden's crotch. My nose touched his cockette which lightly twitched and tickled my skin. While my face was buried in his crotch I heard Mr. Rearden say. "Yes Madam." She laughed. "Very good Jamieboy. Now get busy Greta. Jamieboy deserves a big reward for being such an obedient little boss."

I slowly opened my mouth and for the first time I felt a pulsing member of my own gender in my mouth. Mr. Rearden moaned immediately. "Pinch your nipples Jamieboy. That is good, right? Yes, you need Greta to serve you every morning from now on." My head was bobbing up and down on his hardening cockette. "Hmm, think of it when she comes to your office and drops to her knees right in front of you every morning from now on. See yourself looking down at her while she slowly opens your belt, undoes your pants and slowly slips them over your hips which from now on will be prettily adorned with garter belt, stockings and lace panties."

I felt him stiffen at her words, his cockette twitched in my hot mouth. I looked up into his face. His eyes closed, burning cheeks glowing with a mixture of desire and embarrassment. Mommy Adriana was standing at his side, stroking his face and cooing into his ears. Driving him mad with desire while I was rapidly sucking and slurping his now rock hard cockette. "Jamieboy, tell me you are a sweet sissy boy and want to wear panties and nice lingerie from now on." When Mr. Rearden didn't answer immediately she pulled my hair slightly and I stopped my ministrations. Loud moans escaped my bosses lips.

Then Mommy Adriana opened her purse and took out her fiery red lipstick. "Tell me Jamieboy. Tell me how much you need to wear lingerie from now on." She pushed my head and once again I started sucking him which caused another round of loud moans. Quickly Mommy stopped me again and Mr. Rearden almost cried out in frustration. "Oh please Greta, don't stop please. Don't stop, it feels so wonderful. It has been soo long."

Mommy Adriana thought otherwise and held my head. She released me and proceeded to paint the lips of Mr. Rearden bright red. Like in trance he licked over his now creamy lips. "Yes Madam", his voice shivered. "I will wear lingerie from now on." My wicked mother-in-law smiled in delight and motioned me to continue sucking him. "There we go Jamieboy, and I will help you. I promise to train you alongside Greta. We will all become a nice little family. I will take care of you Jamieboy. I still need a nice obedient hubby who does exactly what I want."

With an ecstatic cry Mr. Rearden came into my mouth. "Greta, don't swallow but hold Jamie's cum in your mouth. Now get up both of you. I want you sissies to seal the deal with a nice kiss where you mingle your juices." Mommy Adriana and Mistress Andrea pushed us against each other and I found myself kissing Mr. Reardens creamy lips. I had my eyes closed and suddenly I felt the tip of his tongue invade my mouth. I pushed my own little snake into his mouth and transferred his juices into his. We wrestled like this for quite a while before Mommy Adriana ended our embrace.

"That's enough sissies. We'll have enough time for this later. Now Jamieboy, I think you'll get the contract ready and give Greta the rest of the day off because she needs lots of clothes for her new wardrobe. Oh by the way, I think you should put a dress allowance of 1500 dollars a month apart from her salary in the contract. Tell the accountant to prepare a check right now, so Greta can pick it up." My boss picked up the phone and informed the accountant that he had found a new secretary and needed the check as of now telling her I'd pick it up any moment.

I left the room with Mistress Andrea while Mommy Adriana stayed back in Mr. Reardens office. When we passed the offices I saw everybody staring at me, some men looking in disgust, others in lust, while a couple of girls waved at me and made thumbs up. "Oh, this is you. You are Gary Gooden, err Greta. Wow, I didn't believe Jenny when she phoned earlier. Well, I can't say I like this charade but if you stick to it and don't come dressed in a different manner everyday I wish you good luck." She handed me the check and we were on our way back to Mr. Reardens office.

I knocked timidly and we entered. We just saw Mommy Adriana sitting behind Mr. Reardens desk. "Mom, where is Mr. Rearden?" She laughed and I saw her hands were under the table. "Are you talking about Jamieboy? He's doing what he'll be doing very often from now on, servicing me." Mistress Andrea giggled. "Oh Mom, you are incredible. You have a special way to wrap men around your finger and put them under your thump."

Mommy Adriana looked back in mock anger. "What did you say? Just men?" Then she burst out in loud laughter, but quickly interrupted herself with a sudden loud moan. "Yes Jamieboy, oh yesss, what a good tongue, what a talented tongue. Oh Andrea, we should have a contest whether Greta or Jamieboy has the most talented tongue. We should invite your neighbor Anne and also the girl from the makeup story in the Mall. What was her name? Silvia? You've got her number. Oooooohhhhhhhhh Jamie, yessssssssss, ohhhhhhh, I am cummmminng."

Mommy Adriana was bucking wildly and it took her quite a while to come down from her heights. "Hmmm, that was good Jamieboy. Very good. Sweety, I have decided you really need a treat. You take also the day off and we all go to the mall. I am convinced we'll find you all the lingerie you'll need from now on. Besides, poor Anne is missing all the fun while waiting out there."

We got all ready to go. Mr. Rearden came from underneath his desk and straightened his tie. "Oh my, Jamie boy, you certainly need a touch up", said Mommy Adriana. She once again applied the fiery red lipstick to Mr. Rearden's mouth who seemed to be completely in her power. Mistress Andrea opened the door and we walked slowly out of his office. Anne looked up and rushed towards us. "Did she get the job?" She stopped in her tracks when she saw the lipsticked Mr. Rearden. "Oh, oh, hahaha, I hope it's not epidemic, otherwise all men will turn into little sissies and girls."

Mommy Adriana turned to the receptionist and simply told her Mr. Rearden would take off the rest of the day in order to help his new secretary choose a new wardrobe. "Oh by the way Jenny. From now on Mr. Rearden will obey a new dress code. He's going to wear lingerie under his suits and girl, I can't be after him all the time, so I'd like to ask you to check him every morning when he comes to his office."

The stunned girl simply nodded dumbfounded. "Yes, Madam." Then a smile crept over her face. "I'll be delighted to check on the lingerie daily." My mother-in-law smiled back at her. "I do believe this will be an interesting and quite pleasing task for you Jenny." Then looking all around she added: "Shall we finally go to the mall now? Greta has gotten a nice dress allowance from Jamieboy, so it will be quite a shopping spree."

Now it was Anne's turn to speak up. "Now wait. Let's go to a friend of mine instead of to the Mall. I always shop there. She has a wonderful boutique and caters for all needs. It's a little bit more expensive, but exactly what a personal secretary needs and I am quite sure we find also some nice lingerie for Greta to wear for her new Boss."

Mommy Adriana made Mr. Rearden hold my hand and we walked to the car. Mr. Rearden and I sat squeezed against each other in the back with Anne. My mother-in-law sped off to the Boutique of Anne's Friend. What indignities would wait there for me and Mr. Rearden who still held my hand?

Gretatv
Gretatv
183 Followers
12