All Comments on 'Mommy and Daddy Really Love Me'

by gentleman_bill

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
wolf8831wolf8831about 11 years ago
come on now

You have her at 18 year but you make her with mind of a 6-10 year old. Looking past that you said he given her baths for years so he been messing with her in one way or the other all her life and the mom is no better.

C2J2C2J2about 11 years ago
no

no thanks rated 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

dad having a go at her is all well and good but if i were her i wouldn't want to be sharing my dad's cock with my mother at the same time. daddy would have to make a choice.....old or new pussy.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 11 years ago
So, if I'm reading this correctly, she's retarded?

She's turning eighteen, but she has the mental capacity of an EIGHT year old? Either she's retarded, or the author is.

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 11 years ago
Bull Chit

Juvenial, silly, no plot, stupid people. But I'm not stupid enough to even finish the thing. As stated in other comments, this girl should be in special olympics not in here insulting my intelligence. she's 18 & understands, what a cock is, & a pussy, but doesn't understand what fucking is?? Dialog is childish, come to think of it the whole story is childish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not impressed

I can't imagine any 18 year old in a public school setting still calling her parents Mommy and Daddy and being so naive. Now if she was home schooled and had no friends who dated and talked, maybe that'd be a different story. And mom's only 34? Daughter 18? Looks like Mommy learned at a much younger age than Candy....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Baloney

So unbelievable as to be unreadable. Sorry. Real humans don't talk this way or behave this way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
no comment

Only one wprd - stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Family Affair

Great way to be taught to fuck - hope they fuck every night

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Teaching daughters how to fuck is every loving parents duty

I wish my mommy would open my cunt for my daddy to suck and fuck every morning and every night. My fantasy is for mommy to suck me while daddy fucks me.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

What? Are they all dumb blondes?????? Didn't even get 1/2 way, the dialogue is just to stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous