Mommy and The Delivery Boys

Story Info
Asian milf gangbanged by big black cocks.
2.1k words
4.34
196.8k
122

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That morning, like all mornings since she had moved to America, Claire Lin wandered around the house, looking for something to do.

Once an educator in her native Taiwan, she found she couldn't seem to find work in the US and while her husband and daughter continued with their busy and vibrant lives, she was left to fend for herself as a bored housewife.

She spent part of the morning straightening up the house, doing laundry, but nothing really needed to be done and she quit shortly after beginning. She wandered into the office beside the master bedroom and began surfing the web.

And before long, like so many mornings, her websearch led her to porn.

Big cock porn. Black cock porn. Her breathing quickened as she streamed videos of white and Asian girls being ravaged, gangbanged and double penetrated by huge black cocks. She watched them writhe with ecstasy, their orgasms genuine, intense, and longed for such release.

She opened the bottom drawer in the desk and rummaged around under the various junk until she found the plastic bag that held her toys. With trembling hands she unwrapped the crinkly plastic bag and removed the black dildo, ten inches long and so thick... She held it to her lips as she watched yet another white girl get ravished by a roomful of black cocks, licked the dildo, opened her mouth wide and sucked it. She stood up and dropped her panties to the floor and sat down on the desk chair again, placing the rounded head of the dildo to her labia, slowly working it inside... Oh! Gasping as she worked it slowly slowly deeper.... Oh yes, that's it... come on black boys give it to me... oh yes...

She rode that thick long slab of rubber until she cummed so hard tears sprang up in the corners of her eyes.

On the computer screen, the black boys continued to humiliate the white girl in their big nasty disgusting gangbang... She looked on with envy. "I need it!' she gasped.

She reached back in the bag and took out the purple anal plug and tube of lubricant. She put a little dab of lubricant on the plug and leaned back in the seat, putting the tip to her quivering anus. Breathing heavily, she bit her lip and began pushing... it hurt! No... no it hurts... Oh god! she screamed, as her sphincter suddenly split open and the anal plug slid up her rectum... Oh yes, do me do me...

She slid the giant dildo back into her pussy and rode them until she orgasmed so hard she nearly fainted in the seat....

And then the doorbell rang.

Oh, shit.... Who could that be? She slowly slid the dildo out of her pussy and gathered her breath and decided to ignore the doorbell. Probably just the postman, she figured. She couldn't be bothered to answer.

But the doorbell rang again. And then a third time. 'What the hell?' She muttered. She didn't bother removing the anal plug stuffed so tightly in her tight little Asian rectum but instead gingerly walked into the bedroom to look out the window that overlooked the front door. On her stoop were three black men holding a large box. The new TV she ordered!

She looked at them- and thought, oh my god—could I?

Could I really do it?

She wrapped a towel around her sweaty body—the anal plug still up her ass—and walked down the carpeted stairs. Then stopped halfway and turned around; No, I can't! She ran back up the stairs when the doorbell rang a fourth time. What if they left?

She turned around again and ran down the steps.

She opened the door to see them already back in their deliver truck, getting ready to depart.

"Hi!" she called out. The men looked at her, then exchanged glances before opening the truck doors and stepping out again. "Sorry.... I was in the shower, I didn't hear the bell. Do you have the TV?"

Two of the blacks got out the passenger door and stared at her but didn't say anything. The driver walked around the front of the truck and looked at her. "We didn't think anyone was home, ma'am. We got that TV you ordered."

The two workers went to the back of the delivery truck and removed a large cardboard box and began approaching the front door. She noticed them looking at her, licking their lips, and she tried to control her breathing.

"Come on in...just bring it upstairs.. into the bedroom." She heard the quaver in her voice as the three blacks entered her house, their savage ugliness, their black skin alien, their eyes cold and hungry. She stood before them wrapped only in a towel, scared now, but her pussy so wet... "Just go up the steps there..."

As they walked up the steps she realized she had left her dildo out, and porn streaming on the computer. She paced into the kitchen. What am I doing?! Oh my god I've got to get them out of the house- this is crazy—it's the middle of the morning! She had three black men in her house, she was nude except for a towel, and she had an anal plug stuffed in her ass.

She desperately looked around the kitchen for something to cover herself with—the dishrag? No...

The anal plug kept distracting her—she couldn't think straight- she couldn't decide what to do.

She heard them walking around upstairs, then their heavy boot-treads stopped right above her head. She knew they had discovered the computer and the streaming video.

What am I doing?

The footsteps started again, and she heard them tromp down the stairs.

Panicking, she backed into the corner of the kitchen as they walked through the doorway.

'All done?' She asked brightly, wrapping her arms around herself. 'Thanks for that guys! I really appreciate it... let me get you a tip.'

They stared at her, their ugly animalistic eyes watching her like lions watching an injured gazelle. No one said anything.

She couldn't breathe... 'Where's my purse? I'll get you a tip.'

'We don't need no money,' one of them said.

She looked at them, terrified. 'Are you sure? It's no trouble. Just let me get my purse.'

She tried to pass through them, but the driver, a big buck with thick lips and big hands, grasped her about the shoulders.

'What are you doing? Don't touch me!' She said.

He smiled at her. 'We don't need no money, ma'am, but there is one thing you can do for us.'

'What are you talking about? This is my house! Oh no,, what are you doing? Don't pull your cock out in front of me! Oh my god!....'

The driver unbuckled his pants and undid the zipper and reached inside and pulled his cock out. She stared at the swollen monster dangling before him.

'It's beautiful..' she murmured...

He grinned at her. 'Suck it baby.'

She glanced at each of them in turn—saw their hunger, their lust... and fell to her knees and grabbed onto the thick meat.

'Oh god..' she whispered as she took the massive head between her lips and tasted his salty smelly thickness, felt his girth spread her jaws—its head going further back along her tongue—tasting the hole of his cock with her tonsils now—gasping for air and then releasing it, dripping with her saliva. 'Oh my god..' Drawing a deep breath, she saw another huge cock dangled before her.. She took that one in her hungry mouth, and then the third...

The towel fell off her body as she kneeled before them nude and exposed sucking on each of their cocks, surrounded by cock...black cock heaven...

They lifted her onto the kitchen counter island, lay her back. She looked at them, biting her lip, tears in her eyes as she spread her legs. "don't hurt me... please, don't hurt me..."

The driver shuffled over to her, his pants around his ankles ahd took her head in his hands and kissed her. "we won't hurt you, mommy...." She spread her legs wider and he crouched before her to lick her smooth shaved Asian pussy. She relished his tongue in her pussy and when he grasped the anal plug in his teeth and pulled she nearly screamed. He let the plug drop to the floor and then lined his massive ten inch cock up and slowly inexorably slid deep into her soaking pussy. She lay back on the cold counter and tried to stifle her moans. She closed her eyes until she felt a suspicious tap on her cheek; looking over, she saw another massive cock in her face. she took it in her mouth and sucked desperately as the driver pumped his long shaft all the way to his ball sack. She felt another big cock in her hands and masturbated as yet another orgasm surged through her.

The driver started pumping faster and faster and she looked up and said, "cum in me baby yes that's my baby cum in my pussy!"

And he did, with a roar. She felt his creamy load surge through his cock and pump into her gaping sopping wet pussy.

"Oh yes that's my boy that's my boy cum in me..."

The driver laughed and pumped some more and then withdrew. One of the workers then lined up between her legs.

"Do my ass.. please do my ass..."

And he grinned and lined his massive cock- even thicker than the driver's—up with her wet slick anal passage and began pressing upwards. She gasped, louder, "No... its too big.. oh my god its too big.. Ow!!!" and she did scream as his thick girth popped her sphincter and began its slow sticky slide up her rectum... it was the biggest cock she ever had in her anus—it felt like it was ripping her in two—and she loved every second of the pain

she thrashed her head and screamed again and cummed so hard that she squirted all over the black mans belly as his big cock get sliding deeper and deeper into her rectum...

"Its too big too big..." and she cummed again, again squirting all over him, the men laughing and cheering her on.

And then this one cums with a 'Hell yeah', strong jets of thick goo squirting up her anus. She thrashed around on the cold marble countertop nearly having spasms as she cummed again and again.

And then it was the other workers turn. The first worker slid his massive cock out of her anal passage with an audible 'pop' and let his crewmate take over. The next worker slid his cock into her pussy quickly, causing her to cry out in pain, and then grasped her under each knee and lifted her up. She grasped him around the neck and kissed his thick lips as she rode his huge cock and cried, "Yes, do me like this," as she felt the hands of the driver on her back and his cock presented to her cum-dripping rectum.

And that was when she reached her own orgasmic nirvana; two massive black cocks one in her pussy, the other up her ass. She screamed so loud she couldn't believe it and when she saw the third one filming her with his iPhone, she screamed and creamed again, juices just pouring out of her, cumming so hard she nearly passed out.

She felt the driver cum up her rectum—smooth thick sweet cream for her anus, and she thought, yes, this is it, this is exactly it....this is what I live for....

The driver withdrew from her anus and the worker replaced him once again in her ass. and they all fucked her again and again until they had their fill and left her huddled on the cool kitchen floor begging them not to go. She had thick goo dripping out of all her holes and caked in her hair and dripping down her lips.

But they left anyway. She fell asleep on the floor there for a time. When she awoke she stood unsteadily and wrapped herself in the long abandoned towel and thought, what have I done? What is the matter with me? She caught a glimpse of herself reflected in the polished refrigerator door and saw how beautiful she looked, with her hair sticky and her eyes naughty.

'Yes,' she told herself, 'yes, this is me. I'm a black cock anal Asian slut milf.

This is me... '

And she walked in a golden glow up the stairs to the shower and redemption.