All Comments on 'Mommy Mistress Ch. 02'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
More Truth Than Fiction

This story is more truth than fiction as it applies to many young girls. While few mothers are as outrageous as Mary, many mothers definitely teach their daughters how to please a man. I have tasted the results of such lessons.

Nookiehunter

oldwinooldwinoover 17 years ago
Hot Seies

Great story line. Pure fantasy I hope. My gf will love it.

I do a know a girl from jhs wo went throug training like this from her heroin addicted mother and aunt. Not as nice as this for her but us classmates got to sample her training. That was in 1956.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It is interesting how even in fiction, it has to be assumed, these days, that every woman is automatically and unquestioningly lesbian or bisexual at the moment she suffers sexual advances from a member of her own sex. It is not even a consideration of any character to say , wait, I don't like girls or I am not a lesbian, I don't want you this way -or in this case, but you are my mother. Are the authors concerned that someone might be offended if it is implied somebody sees herself as heterosexual? Our author, here? Just a thought... Hot story, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES