Mommy Was a Whore Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go get me a brandy while I wash my face," Gina sniffed. "Bring back a drink. Don't bring anyone with you. Robyn, the person we wanted has come out of the woodwork. We could be on the verge of possessing crucial evidence. I want you with Richard and his camera on the site at 9:00 in the morning."

"What site?"

"32 Pilcher."

"Ohmigod!"

When Robyn went to get the brandies Gina called her mom who was so excited and said until she saw Gina wearing pioneering clothing and little make-up she'd never seen the Youngerman look in her. "You were the image of a photo I have of my mother when she was in her early thirties...not the hair of course. That was a telling documentary darling. So telling. You're bringing in Sergeant Palin from the cold; you are unstoppable now. Your father and I are so proud of you."

Gina called Tubby. "I want you to have Salty bring you to 32 Pilcher at 9:00 in the morning. An elderly woman had called me. We could be on the verge of an amazing disclosure."

"Gina, it's Monday morning senior staff conference and briefings and..."

"If Melanie called in the morning and said he husband had left on a four-day business trip could you call around, would you say. "Sorry love, I have a staff meeting'."

Tubby laughed and said he'd be there.

Nathan came in with Robyn and kissed Gina but she said not to hug her because she felt ready to explode. She told him and Robyn what the woman had told her.

"Ohmigod," Robyn wailed. "If it's there we are almost at the end of the road."

"That's my thinking," Nathan said stoutly and asked how could he help.

"I need an veteran locksmith with key blanks for locks in use 150 years ago."

"Old Ned Kelliher is our man," Nathan smiled. "He's retired but is still called out. I'll go around to his place and talk to him now. What time do you want him?"

"Eight-thirty will be fine darling. I better go to our guests. Robyn, you are calmer than me. Could you draw aside Zoe, Harry and Charlotte and invite them to join us in the morning at 9:00 but to come alone because I don't want too many people there. Oh, sorry...the TV station has a camera man on call here."

"Yes, a stringer. We need film coverage for archives as well as for TV news. I know him and he's good – does weddings and the like. No problem."

12