Mommy's Best Friends are Witches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, I'm gonna go up to my room and surf the net. Can I get you anything, before I go?"

It sounds odd for me to ask my Mom if she needs anything, but we live in a big house without servants. Now I know why she refuses to hire household help. No doubt, she doesn't want anyone to know that her friends are witches.

"Be a doll and put some sunscreen on my back, Damien, before you lock yourself in your room," she said turning to look at me and shading her eyes from the bright sun. "You should get some sun, Honey. You're looking a bit pale," she said staring at me from head to toe, before pausing her focus on the bulge in my bathing suit. Eww, my Mom just stared at my cock. "What do you do up in your room all day, anyway?"

I watch you sitting out here with your semi-naked and naked friends, I was tempted to say but didn't. I masturbate over the sight of your friends' beautiful tits, I wanted to say but didn't say that either. I imagine having sex with the four of you, I so wanted to confess to her, but didn't dare verbalize my thoughts.

"I read and play videos games," I said instead, while watching my Mom remove her bikini top and expose her perfect breasts to me.

Her nipples were already erect. Were they erect from being out in the hot sun or were they erect from exposing them to her hot son? If she was anyone else, other than my mother, I'd reach out my hand and touch them, grab them, feel them, and fondle them, before sucking them. If she was anyone else, other than my mother, I'd already have my cock out and a hand to the back of her head.

Having seen her tits a thousand times before, I wasn't as excited as I should have been. Nonetheless, I could feel my cock showing it's appreciation to the display of my Mom's tits by quickly hardening. While imaging her feeling me through my bathing suit, taking out my cock and stroking me, before sucking me, as soon as she got down on her stomach, I started rubbing sunscreen on her nearly naked body, while wishing and imagining that I was rubbing sunscreen on Victoria, Veronica, and/or Melissa.

Her back was so warm and her skin so smooth to the touch. I swear to God that if she wasn't my mother, I'd be tempted to touch her, feel her, suck her, lick her, and fuck her. She has such a great body and with her ass and her tits always so prominently displayed and with most of her sexy, albeit forbidden body parts hanging out of her teeny, tiny bikini, a bikini that only barely covers her areolas, nipples, and ass crack, I can't tell you how many times I've seen my Mom wearing her barely there bikini or sunning herself topless by the pool, while wearing barely nothing at all.

She has a dozen of these same itty bitty bikinis in different colors. You'd think she'd buy one that actually fits her shapely body, so that she constantly and continually didn't have to tug, pull, and adjust her swimsuit, before having a wardrobe malfunction. Even though we have a beautiful pool, seldom does she go in the water. Her favorite place is on the chaise lounge beneath the beach umbrella, while having a drink, before lying in the hot sun to improve her tan.

Instead of swimming and getting a bit of exercise, she sits by the pool daily drinking, talking, and laughing with her three friends in the way that Cher, Susan Sarandon, and Michelle Pfeiffer did, when they played their roles as witches against Jack Nicholson, Daryl Van Horne, in the Witches of Eastwick. Even then, before I even suspected my Mom's friends of being witches, just in the way they acted, I thought they were all a bit oddly strange and erotically weird. Yet, with all of them nearly at that same change of life age, I thought they were just hormonal. I never thought they were all witches, that is, until now. Whenever her friends are over I'm demoted from being her son to being her bartender and waiter.

"Damien, be a doll and make us another round of drinks," said my Mom with her friends smiling and staring at me.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think her friends were undressing me with their eyes. If I didn't know any better, I'd think my mother was checking me out, too. It was then that I wished I was as naked as they all were. Only, for sure, if I was naked now, I'd have an erection sticking straight out over all that my Mom's three friends were showing and all that I was seeing of their hot bodies.

"Sure," I said walking over to each one of them, as if I'm their personal cabana boy, to take their glasses and find out what they're drinking. I didn't mind waiting on them and making them drinks. Collecting their empty glasses and giving them refills gave me an excuse to ogle their nearly naked bodies closer.

"Thank you, Damien," they all said in chorus with a giggle, when I collected their glasses and said again, "Thank you, Damien," when I passed them out refills.

They all looked at my ass, as if they wanted to pat it and I wished they would. They all stared at the bulge in my bathing suit, as if they wanted to suck it and I wished they would. Even my mother with her horny hands, the pool is where they take the most liberties with my body. Touching me and feeling me on the pretense that it was accidental, we've been playing these touchy feely games since I turned 18-years-old two years ago. Only, this time is different. This time I feel the sexual frustration and sensual anticipation coming to a head.

If only I knew how to do it, I'd slip something in their drinks that would make them horny, willing, and submissive. If only I were a witch, too, or more appropriately a warlock, I'd put a spell on them to make them all have sex with me. If only I were naked, when I collected their glass, I'd put a hand to each one of their pretty heads and stick my cock in their mouths and force them to suck me, while I fondled their breasts and fingered their nipples. If only they knew what I was thinking, wouldn't they be surprised? If only they knew how much I wanted them, would they want me in the same way, too?

Where most sons sexually fantasize and masturbate over seeing their mother's tits, where most sons would give anything to see their mothers naked body, where most sons would love to have sex with their mothers, I'm not as interested in seeing my Mom naked or in having sex with her, as I am in seeing her friends naked and in having sex with her three friends. I wonder, if not for my mother's three friends, if I'd feel differently about my Mom. Without having her three, sexy cougar friends around to ogle, flirt with, and tease, I wonder if my focus of sexual attention would be more turned to my mother. Yet, sometimes, just as if it was an electrified fence with barbed wire on top, instead of an imaginary line of incest, I'm not as sexually attracted to my mother, as I am to her three friends.

Then again, sometimes, when I'm horny and we're alone at night watching TV, I think about having sex with my Mom. I don't know if she teases me by flashing me her body purposely, but she never wears a bathrobe. When she's not in her bikini, she's in her sheer, sexy nightgown. I'm only human. I have sexual needs and wanton desires, and seeing my Mom's hot body, especially when she stands and walks in front of the television, I can see through her nightgown, as if she's naked.

Then, again, when I start thinking about having sex with my Mom, when I masturbate over the thoughts of having sex with my mother, I want to have sex with my mother. Yet, as soon as I finish masturbating, as soon as I cum off, I feel guilty and perverted that I was thinking about having sex with my mother and it was the thoughts of having sex with my mother than made me hot and horny enough to ejaculate. She's my Mom and even though I never understood a son incestuously lusting over his mother, I sometimes can't help myself from lusting over her. Truth be told, I want to have sex with my mother as much as I want to have sex with her three friends. That's so weird. It's just wrong. That's really nasty.

After seeing and reading so many incest stories posted on Literotica and witnessing the popularity of incest online with all the incestuous sites, I'd think that I'd be aroused enough to fantasize about an incestuous relationship with my mother, but I'm not, that is, unless alone in my bedroom, horny, and thinking about my mother's hot body, while masturbating. For me not to be erotically aroused and sexually attracted to my mother, even though she parades around me practically naked all the time, I'm probably the rare exception to the incestuous rule that states every son must lust over his mother.

Who am I kidding? Every time my mother shows something I look and I stare. Every time my mother sexually teases me by exposing herself to me, I get horny and get an erection. Every time I'm not with my mother and ogling my mother, I'm masturbating over my mother. Who knows, having already seen her tits, her ass, and her pussies so many times, maybe because she freely parades around me nearly naked and sometimes naked, all the time is the reason why I reject the premise of incest. Truth be told, I'm filled with guilt and am confused. Truth be told, I don't reject the premise of incest. Truth be told, if I could have sex with my mother, I would.

Admittedly, I've read more than a few mother and son incest stories and none of them have excited me sexually. To be honest, incest stories disgust me rather than excite me. From what I've deduced on the Internet, everyone loves reading about Mommy catching them masturbating, Mommy helping them to masturbate, and then Mommy sucking their cocks. Everyone loves to read about Mommy flashing and mommy showing, while knowing her son is spying and ogling, before they go to bed with one another. Everyone loves reading about a son forcing a mother to do sexual things that she should never do with her son. With so many available women ready and willing to have sex, I don't understand why someone would want to have sex with their mother. Moreover, even stranger, why would a mother want to have sex with her son?

Then, again, even though I think all those incestuous stories don't excite me, they do. Whenever I'm horny, whenever I'm masturbating, while thinking of my Mom, I think about all those incestuous stories that I read. I put my mother in the role of the character that I read about, while thinking of myself doing her. While masturbating, it excites me to fantasize seeing my mother naked. It makes me hot to think about touching her naked body. It makes me cum to imagine her touching my naked body.

"What are your plans?" My Mom turned to look at me, as she headed out to the backyard to sun herself by the pool.

"I'm just gonna have the guys over, play some pool, and hang out in my room," I said staring at all she was showing me in her teeny, tiny barely there bikini.

"Well, I'll be out back if you need me for anything," she said grabbing her towel and heading outside.

She'll be out back if I need her for anything? Mommy, can you come up to my room? I need you to give me a hand job. Never mind, Mommy, I'll come to you. I need for you to give me a blowjob, while I fondle your big tits and finger your nipples. Always having inappropriate incestuous thoughts, thank God, I never tell her what I'm thinking.

My friends always beg me to invite them over, when my Mom is out back sunning topless and admittedly I've allowed them to see her topless a few times. Even though they've seen her tits before, it's always as if they're seeing her big, beautiful breasts for the first time. The first time they saw her tits, their reaction to seeing my Mom's breasts was more than the reaction I expected. Maybe because I've seen my Mom's breasts so many times, I'd like to think that I'm immune from the excitement of seeing them, but I'm not. It's just tits, albeit my Mom's tits, the breasts of a woman they've known since they were kids and have lusted over for years, no doubt. I guess them seeing my Mom's tits would be akin to my friends seeing Julie Benz naked in No Ordinary Family. She's hot. I'd do her, if I could. Only, compared to my Mom and my mother's friends, she's not as hot as they are.

"Oh, my God! Look, she's topless," said my friend Steve.

"Let me see," said Jim.

"Wow! Her tits are right there," said Tommy.

"I can see her pussy slit," said Charlie.

"Shh, quiet. She'll hear you," I said closing my bedroom window and pulling the shade.

Yet, in the way they excitedly acted, with her pussy slit clearly visible through the thin and clinging material of her bikini bottom, I half thought they'd masturbate in my bedroom over the sexy sight of my Mom laying on her back with her legs spread and sunning herself in her chaise lounge topless. Oddly enough, for some reason, it excited me more for my friends to see my Mom's tits that it did for me to see my Mom's tits, that is, until later, when I was masturbating over my friends' reactions to seeing my Mom's tits and pussy slit. Not the normal reaction of a teenage son over seeing so much of his mother's semi-nude body, I guess, I'm a bit weird in that way, not to be sexually aroused by constantly seeing my Mom's tits. Yet, who am I kidding? I'm insanely aroused over constantly and continually seeing so much of my Mom's nearly naked body. Yet, just as I'm insanely aroused, I'm insanely guilty over see so much of my Mom's nearly naked body.

Moreover, my Mom knows that my friends are always hanging out in my room, a room that overlooks the pool, where she suns herself topless. What was she thinking? She must know they've seen her tits. With her legs splayed wide open and her form fitting bikini bottom that hugs her pussy mound, she must know they've seen her pussy slit. How can she not know? Either she wants them to see her nearly naked body or she doesn't care who sees her nearly naked body. I wonder, with my friends seeing my mother practically naked, if she's using their sexual excitement to make me more sexually excited and aroused enough to want her.

Maybe that's what she wants, but I wonder what she'd do if I paraded my friends out back to swim in the pool. Would she cover herself? Would she put on her bikini bra? Is she hoping I parade my friends out back to see her more closely? I have a reoccurring sexual fantasy that my friends gangbang my Mom. I imagine them forcing her to suck them, while I watch. Every time I think of my friends having their wicked way with my mother, I get an erection. I'd love to watch my friends have their wicked way with my mother. I want to have my wicked way with my mother.

"Help me, Damien," I imagine her begging me to help her, while my friends are gangbanging her, and as I stand there stroking my cock. "Please, don't let them fuck me. Please don't let them make me suck their cocks. Oh, my God. One of your friends just came in my mouth, Damien," I imagine her saying, before another one of my friends stick their big, hairy cock in her mouth and puts a hand to the back of her head to force her to blow them.

"Well, Mom," I imagine saying to her, while masturbating over the image of my mother blowing all four of my horny friends. "You were the one out here practically naked, when you knew my friends were up in my room looking down at you. It's your fault, Mom, that my friends are gangbanging you and forcing you to suck their cocks." Only, just a sexual fantasy, that will never happen.

So modestly appropriate before, now suddenly, she's changed into a bit of an incestuous slut. If I wasn't so excited that my friends all saw her tits, I'd be embarrassed that my friends all saw her nearly naked body. Maybe it's hormonal. Maybe she's just horny. Maybe she's always been an exhibitionist and I never noticed. Albeit a bit too young, maybe she's going through the change of life. Maybe my Mom is just a slut. Maybe my Mom wants me, as much as she wants my friends.

Then, again, maybe she has sexual needs she's hoping that just I'll fill by licking her, sucking her, and fucking her. Maybe, by showing me and my friends her body, enticing me, and teasing me, she's hoping I'll want to have sex with her. Maybe she's dying to fuck me and to suck my cock. I dunno but, even though I want to, even though I would if I could, I just can't go there, that is, unless I'm alone in my room and masturbating over the wickedly incestuous thoughts of doing her.

For sure, I'd never lust over my friends' mothers in the way they all lust over my mother, especially since their Moms are too obese to even dare wear a bikini. None of them have as hot a mother as my Mom. Yet, in the way they all lust over my mother and in the way they talk about incest and read incest stories online, I know they'd all have sex with their obese mothers, if they could. They all tell me that they wish they had a Mom as good looking and as hot as my Mom.

"I wish my Mom was as hot as your Mom," said my friend Steve.

"You're Mom is such a MILF," said Jim.

"No disrespect intended," said Charlie, "but if your Mom was my Mom, I'd try to have sex with her."

"No disrespect intended," said Tommy, "but even though your mother is not my mother, I'd still do her, if I could and if she would."

Just as they surely masturbate over their mothers, just as they surely spy on their mothers dressing and, no doubt, flash them their cocks, I know they masturbate over my mother, especially after they all saw my Mom topless and practically naked. If they only saw how she sits around the house with her knees parted just enough to constantly flash me her panties or pussy, when she's in her nightgown and not wearing panties, they'd go nuts. If they only knew how many down nightgown and down blouse views of her tits she's given me, they'd go nuts. I can't even count the number of up skirts and down nightgowns my Mom has given me. Now that I think about it, I wonder if my Mom is an exhibitionist. I wonder if my Mom is flashing me purposely. I'd be in Heaven, if only my Mom lusted over me in the way my friends lust over their Moms and over my Mom and in the way that I lust over my Mom's friends.

Honestly, I never understood what the big deal is of wanting to have sex with your mother. She's my Mom, that is, until I started having the same sexual feelings for my Mom's friends that my friends, no doubt, have for my mother. It was then that I understood that their lustful desire wasn't so much because Allison was my Mom. Their horniness towards my Mom was more because she's an older women. Now I get it. Because my mother isn't their mother, their lust for my mother wasn't as much incestuous, as it was wanting to have sex with an older and, hopefully, more sexually experienced woman. I get it. I do. It all made sense to me now.

A big deal when you're my age, as not all women my age willingly give blowjobs, older women are not only willing to suck a cock but also they willingly allow you to cum in their mouths and will swallow. It was then that I understood the abnormal attraction or normal rite of passage of a twenty-year-old testosterone filled male to a mature, 40-something-year-old, sexy woman. Throughout history, there's been younger men attracted to older women, in the way Lance Armstrong was attracted to Sheryl Crow, a 9 year difference, Tim Robbins with Susanne Sarandon, a 12 year difference, Ashton Kutcher's attraction to Demi Moore, a 15 year difference, and Burt Reynolds with Dinah Shore, a 20 year age difference, just to name a few of the more famous. More comfortable in their skin, tired of the drama, and devoid of all the silly immature games, older women more appreciate a younger and harder body, after they've had a steady diet of Viagra induced erections. Younger men, no doubt, make older women feel younger, sexier, and more physically and emotionally desired.

Call me weird, but I call myself normal. Even though I've never admitted, until now, that I'm attracted to my Mom sexually, without all the incest getting in the way, it's really her friends that I more want. In the way my Mom drives my friends crazy with horniness, my Mom's sexy friends make me wild with lustful desire. Now that I suspect they are witches, I wonder if I've been put under a spell that makes me want to have sex with them. Better than a curse, if I've been enchanted to desire my Mom's sexy friends, then that's a spell that I don't mind being put under.