Mommy's Best Friends are Witches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you had a nice Christmas," she said sitting on the edge of the bed. "I wanted to talk to you, Damien," she said resting her hand on my hand that rested upon my erection. "We're not like other people."

"We're not?"

"No. We're special."

"We are?"

"My mother, her mother before her, her mother before her, and going back hundreds of years, were, for lack of a better word, witches. I'm a witch. My three friends are witches and, now that you proved how sexual you are, we're hoping to make you a practitioner of the Black Arts, too."

She moved my hand away and pulled down the sheet and took hold of my cock.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

"You have a very big and beautiful penis, Damien," she said smiling up at me, while wrapping her fingers tighter around my cock and stroking me. "I made sure that you did."

"What do you mean?"

"When you were a baby, I said some magic words and rubbed a special lotion on your cock, to make sure that you'd have a big prick as a man. I needed for you to have the perfect penis and now you do. Look at it," she said. "It's so big. It's so hard. It's so wonderful."

She stroked me faster. Never have I been as hard. Then, when she took me in her mouth again, I thought I was going to instantly explode. My mother was blowing me and I so wanted to cum in my mother's mouth. I couldn't believe that my mother was sucking my cock. Better than any blowjob that I received from Victoria, Veronica, and Melissa, my mother had some serious cock sucking skills. She was a real professional cocksucker.

"Suck my cock, Mommy," I said lightly putting my hand to the back of her head.

"Allison, call me Allison, Damien."

"Suck my cock, Allison."

My Mom sucked my cock, as if she was a starving woman and my cock was her first meal in a long time.

"Fuck me, Damien," she said removing my cock from her mouth to speak, while climbing up to my lips to kiss me. "I'll suck your cock again, after you fuck me. After you pleasure me, I'll pleasure you. Would you like to cum in my mouth, Damien? Would you like for Mommy to swallow you?"

"Oh, God, yes, Mommy."

My mother mounted me, placed my cock by her swollen pussy lips, gave me a little hump and I was inside of my mother. I was fucking my mother. I was really fucking my mother. So enraged with incestuous lust for my mother, I rolled her over and really started pounding her. I fucked my mother. I was really fucking my mother.

"Oh, my God, Damien, I'm going to have an orgasm. My beautiful baby boy is going to sexually satisfy his mother. Fuck me, Damien. Fuck Mommy. Oh, yeah, that's it. Right there! Right there! Don't stop! Right there! Oh, Satan! Oh, Satan! Oh, Satan!"

After my Mom had an orgasm, she moved down to take me in her mouth again. It didn't take me long to explode all the lust that I had for her in her mouth.

"Mommy, I'm going to cum."

"That's okay, Damien. You can cum in Mommy's mouth. Mommy wants to taste her boy."

If I wasn't aroused before, I was even more aroused, when my mother referred to herself as Mommy. Oh, my God. Not only did I just fuck my mother, but now my mother was blowing me.

"Suck it, Mommy. Suck my cock."

"Normally, I don't like it when you call my Mommy," she said whispering in my ear, "but when we're making love, especially when I'm sucking your cock, it excites me for you to call me Mommy."

In an explosive rush that felt as if it emerged up from my toes, I shot my load of cum in my mother's mouth.

"Oh, Mom! Oh, Mom. That was unbelievable," I said hugging her and kissing her.

Then, after just a few minutes rest, we made love again and again. This time, I went down on her. I licked my mother's pussy and didn't stop until she had another orgasm. I didn't stop licking her and finger fucking her, until she couldn't take any more and pulled me up to her lips. Never have I kissed a woman, any woman, as much as I enjoyed kissing my mother. As if we were connected, even more than blood, as if we were plugged into one another, having sex with my mother was, as if we were one. We've been sleeping together in the same bed ever since.

Even though I fulfilled my sexual fantasy in having sex with my mother's three hot friends, the best Christmas I ever had was an incestuous one. The best Christmas I ever had, was having sex with my mother. The best Christmas I ever had was fucking my mother and licking my mother's pussy, after she sucked my cock. The best Christmas I ever had was when my witch of a mother and her three witchy friends invited me to join their little conclave of a group and turned me into their warlock. Now, just as Jack Nicholson lived a happy existence, that is, until he tried to go too far by controlling them, we live a happy life.

As if it's their Yule time punch, I discovered that my Mom, Allison, and her friends, Victoria, Veronica, and Melissa prepare a special elixir that they swallow once a year at Christmas. They call it their fountain of youth cocktail. Whatever it is they imbibe makes the younger. After having taken this drink for several years, we'll all look the same age, which is when they tell me that I'll have to take it, too, so that we all remain the same age...forever.

It's not bad living with witches, now that I'm a warlock. Never having to worry about growing old, we have sex nearly every day. Merry Christmas.

*

Please don't leave, until you give me your vote and your comments. I need your feedback to write you a better story. Moreover, I am dependent upon your vote to win a few dollars in the monthly contest. Thanks.