All Comments on 'Mommy's Boy Ch. 05'

by Toolboy5

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HAS IT ALL

This series has all the sexual escapades an incestuos couple can get upto,makes a nice change.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
why the buttfucking of men

are you gay or bi.it was a good story until the buttfucking of the son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sick

This pissing on mom's tits is some sick ass shit. What a perv you are.

Auspat2121Auspat2121over 2 years ago

Great stories thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good stuff. I enjoy urinating in my mother's face too, and on her titties if she doesn't stoop to drink and swallow my golden offering. Its a habit we picked up from Dad. The first time we sucked his dick together in the back yard, he was drinking beers and needed to go while we were giving him service. Sooo... like any perverted chauvinist who gets off on having his only Son suck his big brutish uncut pecker, he put me and Mom on our knees in the garden and proceeded to water our fucking faces. He blasted us with a phat bladder of processed beer, and his stream seemed like twice the size and force of mine as it splashed all over Brenda Jean's face. Mac filled up one of my ears when he crossed over to spray me down, and once me and Mom got over the shock of it all, we started kissing and drinking the piss off each other, licking and slurping it up, fighting each other for mouthfuls of the hot blasting urine. Dad just laughed at us and said we could go for a swim in the pool after we finished sucking him. And yup, you guessed it, Mom and I fought over his sperm load too, just like his piss. We love to duel tongues with a mouthful of anything that cums out of my father's penis. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous