All Comments on 'Mommy's Got A Puffy One'

by sgt.d069

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story love pumping pussy girlfriend pumped hers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story was clearly written by someone who hasn't ever had sex.

How the fuck does a woman cum with semen? I could understand if she leaked her husband's cum when she came but it was confirmed husband hasn't fucked her for awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only read about 5 lines until I was turned off.

Mother is already described as a WHORE........WHY? Do you hate mothers that much?

Then....

of course the father, ah yes, 10" long and 4" around.

Dream on fiction man.............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Um good story could be more subtle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"Ma, your pussy smells soooo good. When I was in there, I wish I could of ate it from the inside out."

This is an excellent story about a totally liberated family. The author, in his early 20s, has a very creative and marvelously dirty mind. The story is also funny, as witness the lines quoted in the title. Chris is a big brazen boy, in love with his mother's mommy-hole. He loves licking and slurping his mom's cunt, the same cunt he came out of as a little baby. Best is when he sticks his very big stiff prick up his mommy's cunt, pounds it to pieces, and finally unloads his big balls, giving his mother a great big twatful of his creamy semen. Now let's see what Chris does to his sister's cute little slit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous