All Comments on 'Mommy's Help Ch. 02'

by ny123456

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
he the dumbest 23yr.old

where've he been his whole life in a cave.stupid as hell for a grown man to be so dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
nice pen name

what else do you expect from someone with so little creativity to not even be able to come up with something less mundane than ny123456, signed ca987654

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Next time

Never mind her wanking him,get his dick in his furious mother,its what she needs ,he can always pull out and cum in the cup.Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great!

don't listen to them. I've read many stories of this type and yours seems to be following an intersting trnd. Keep up this reluctance on the mothers part. I love that. A little reluctant oral action next time? "That's my new rug!" etc. Good pacing keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ALWAYS

When the fur starts to fly ,its always a sign of a good storyline,wonder why she looks so angry?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep going!

Don't listen to the fools who want the son to fuck his mother already. go read another story then.

i like how this is going. going slowly and more realistic in the way that she is not happy with what she is doing. shes just doing it right now to help her son. keep it going at this pace and let it work up with however youre planning on it going.

its no fun if they just fuck.

i hope to see part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HEATING UP

This series is heating up nicely,for the last poster,what did she do with the spilt cum,and why are her nipples as hard as flints?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot

Love the storyline as someone suggested keep up this reluctance on the mothers part.Waiting for chap3

ny123456ny123456over 16 years agoAuthor
THANKS

Thanks for everyone that likes the story, I am taking all your advise and trying to put them in chap 3 and 4. My goal is "realistic" ... so anyone looking for a fast sex story this is probably not for them. I am ending this series at chapt 6... but I have some other cool ideas for new series.

(if people hate the story why do they keep reading? haha that confuses me)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice

Keep up the good work, I agree with the reluctant oral comment...and maybe some swallowing somewhere in the series would be great!

ny123456ny123456over 16 years agoAuthor
Chapt 3

I submitted Chap 3 ...its Pending.. waiting to be approved.. it usually takes about 2 or 3 days...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
tough to be original

Could this finger change to one of Mom's toys for more stimulation?

Then regret for moving her son's interests in an anal direction that might tip him away from women?

In order to bring him back to balance she may choose to expose more for his enjoyment.

The fun is getting them gradually toward the goal.

When she finally enjoys their sex together it should be fulfilling for the reader instead of being stopped short.

supracolasupracolaover 16 years ago
cant wait

love how its goin...cant wait for the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
AT LEAST

You admitted the original idea was not yours ,but then WHAT IS,I told you before ,concentrate on the mother son relationship.First they need to make love,notice I said love,albeit she may appear to be reluctant,but once they start the world is theirs and yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
To slow :(

Why don't they just get it over with and do it? :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
DONT CARE

Idont care ,still say he should take his mom to the woods and give her the shagging of her life .That should piss someone off ,not you I hope part three please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MANIA

Why this mania for toys ,whats wrong with the real thing,its there for the taking in this very good tale.I am sure she will get the mutton dagger sooner or later,then she will not look so furious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Still waiting

Great story not slow at all and loking everyday for 3-4-5-6- and more! Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
excellent

really like the story. please don't ruin future chapters by making mom a slu

TheKingdomTheKingdomalmost 16 years ago
Cool

Leaves a lot to imagination Mum use pussy juices as lube and lick all the cum just cool!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a agree with the anon who wrote "mania"

What a mother needs up between her legs is her own boy's big hard cock, not some stupid toy. A mother's mommy-hole is sacred and should never be defiled by anything artificial. Instead, it should be stuffed full and slammed and pounded by what her darling baby boy's got between his own legs. Also, her son's got something else that the dumb toy lacks--the boy's got a pair of hot young balls filled to the brim with the warm creamy semen he's real anxious to shoot up the same cunt he came out of. Mom's just as eager as he is to have her cunt walls painted a nice sticky white, and her boy's got the balls to do it.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
what a useless,

clueless, jerk! Really? He can't hear his mother because he is ejaculating?

He is rude, crude, and inconsiderate.

And, why is a complete chapter less than one page in length?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

neat idea, but very poorly executed, with more plot holes than a slice of swiss cheese.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Making me need to cum

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Good story. Son has the IQ or inagination of an onion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous