All Comments on 'Mommy's Help Ch. 08'

by ny123456

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
PLEASE

please please please do not end. this is one of my fave series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
why has this excellent story of hot motherfucking garnered only one comment so far?

The gifted author is in his early 20s, and he possesses a mastery of words remarkable in an author of any age. Here he captures the bodily sensations of a boy who's just fucked his own mother: "My cock is hanging nice and heavy; full of blood but not hard. I wonder if mom hears the slapping from thigh to thigh as I head towards her." And here's the young male arrogance of a son who's mother is in thrall to what her boy's got between his legs: he sits at the table with "my thighs open and my balls and dick hang real hard and vulgar." I bet the young New Yorker's dick was as hard as his hero's and that he shot a big healthy load of his own writing this. I also wonder how many young guys his stories have prompted to go and fuck their own mother. Plenty of boys know full well that nothing excites them like that wonderful hairy hole between their mother's legs. Stories such as this teach them that mom is just as interested in what they've got jumping around in their pants. A boy's penis and his mother's vagina belong together naturally. His young balls keep on producing loads of creamy sperm, and ever-helpful mom's got the perfect sperm-catcher for her darling baby boy. It's the same hole he came out of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
^^^

Agreed. This nigga talented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
bravo bravo

definitely need more! great content and very fulfilling

mammoetmammoetover 7 years ago
great story

don't end it go on please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing series... Please write more

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the series. I like he sexual and emotional epiphany of the son and his realization of the many aspects of his mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous