Mommy's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay Catherine, how does this work? Do I pay you now or afterwards? When she looked at him with her eyebrows raised and shook her head, he added, "I'm a little nervous. I've never done anything like this before." Clearly he was a little uncomfortable with the situation.

"You could start by telling me your name and sitting down," she said pointing a finger towards the chair across from her.

"Right, I'm sorry, that would make sense." He said smiling as he extended his hand for her to shake. "I'm Roger. It's nice to meet you." His hands were moist and she was surprised by it a little, but didn't let it show. Well, I guess he really is nervous, she thought. Roger broke the handshake and sat down across the small table from her and took a large gulp of his drink.

"Well, Roger what brings you out here to see me tonight?" She asked getting straight to the point, her forwardness only seeming to increase his discomfort. Roger was stammering something trying unsuccessfully to answer her question. Feeling brazen and wanting to play the part, she reached for his hand across the table placing her on top of his and gently stroking it. "It's okay baby, there's nothing to worry about. I'm going to take good care of you tonight, but I need to know what you want." She was doing her best to reassure him and it seemed to be working for the most part. He seemed for the moment to be a little less nervous.

"What would you recommend?" he asked her, meeting her eyes head on for the first time this evening.

"Well, it depends on what you like, but just looking at you I'd say it's been a while since you've gotten any action. You're pretty cute and you seem like a gentleman. I'll cut you a deal. I'll let you have me how ever you want for an hour for five hundred."

"Well, that's a little more than I wanted to spend, but I've never done this before and you definitely look like you're worth it." His hungry eyes lingered on her cleavage. He sat up a little pulling out his wallet and beginning to open it before she waved it away.

"No, not here honey. We'll take care of that upstairs. You just follow me." Vivian took his hand leading him out of the bar towards the nearest elevator in the lobby. She felt incredibly naughty and the whole experience was turning out to be quite a turn on for her. Judging by the noticeable bulge in the front of Roger's dress pants, he was finding the experience quite arousing as well. She pushed the elevator call button and waited a moment before stepping through the opening doors of the elevator to her right.

The elevator doors closed behind them and Vivian pushed the button for the 4th floor. "You seem to be finding this whole experience rather arousing," she said gesturing towards the protrusion in the front of his pants as they began their ascent.

"What? Oh, I'm sorry about that. You're a very beautiful woman and that dress is incredibly sexy on you." He said his eyes taking her in once more.

"Don't apologize. I take that as a compliment. I mean you haven't even seen me with my clothes off or even touched me yet and you're already ready to go. I'm flattered Roger. You are awfully cute. Since you're going to pay me when we get to the room anyway, you can feel the merchandise if you'd like." She turned to face him and grabbed his right hand in hers running it slowly down her shoulder and across the round curve of her breast. Facing him, she took his left hand guiding it to her ass, pressing it into her, urging him with both hands to grope her as he pleased.

The elevator doors opened and a seemingly oblivious older couple waited for them to exit the elevator unaware of their quick movements to disentangle their bodies. Roger looked flushed in the face and the bulge in pants had gone from slightly noticeable to him pitching an abundantly obvious tent in his pants. They needed to get to her hotel room fast or this was going to be embarrassing, she thought. Fortunately, their room for this evening was just around the corner from the elevators. A brisk walk down the green patterned carpet, past assorted paintings spaced at regular intervals throughout the hall, brought them to room 421.

Vivian slid the key card into the card reader. Turning the handle and pushing open the door, she held it open for Roger, allowing him to enter the room before letting the door close behind them. As soon as the door was closed, he was on her. He pressed her against the cold metal door, his hands finding her ass and pulling her against his hardness as his tongue eagerly parted her lips. She let him continue for a moment, moved by his sudden passion, before pushing him back and sliding around him to move deeper into the room.

Flicking the hall light on, she moved further into the room. She walked down the short hallway leading from the door, noticing the closets that lined the wall to her right and the fairly standard hotel bathroom on the left. There were large windows covered by embossed, brick red, curtains in front of her. On the right side of the room, a plush overstuffed chair sat in one corner, while an oak chair and desk occupied the space in the other opposite corner. The left side of the room was dominated by the king size bed. Covered in a thick dark red comforter and adorned with throw pillows, the bed took up most of the room.

Vivian walked around the bed turning on the lamps that sat on the wooden nightstands on both sides, before sitting on the end of the bed and patting it gently, motioning for Roger to join her. "Roger, if you don't mind I'd like to settle up now."

"Oh, yeah of course, sorry if I jumped the gun there a little bit." He said fumbling as he tried to free his wallet from his pants. He pulled out a wad of hundred dollar bills and held them in his hand for her to take.

"That's great Roger, but I trust you, you can just put it on the nightstand next to you. I won't forget it." Vivian said pointing to the nightstand closest to him. He put the money on the nightstand never taking his eyes of hers.

Roger joined her on the bed. He was looking at her hungrily, his eyes devouring her body. "Well, Roger you've paid me. I'm yours for the next hour, what do you want to do to me? What do you want me to do to you?" Vivian said trying her best to sound sexy and confident though what she was doing this evening was far outside her comfort zone. Roger swallowed licked his lips as if they were dry and found his voice.

"Take off your dress. I want you to take off your dress for me. I want to see what you're wearing under there." Getting up off the bed she grabbed two pillows in each hand stacking them in the middle of the bed, before pushing Roger back into them. Now he was lying with his legs slightly hanging over the end of the bed, propped up comfortably by the pillows behind him.

After she got him settled, she crawled on top of him letting him feel the weight of her body against his. She gave him a slow sensual kiss, lightly swirling her tongue into his mouth, before slowly sliding down his body and off the end of the bed. Standing up she spun so that her back was to him backed up slowly to the end of the bed bending over and arching her back to push her ass towards him. Staying bent over in what she was sure was a visually stimulating position for him, she began hiking her skirt up bit by bit, over her ass, until she had gathered the dress material slightly above her waist, exposing her delectable bottom, much to Roger's obvious pleasure.

A thin strip of maroon and black satin parted the cheeks of her ass, it's only covering, and it's only protection from Roger's glaring eyes and eager hands. Taking her display as an invitation, his hands quickly found their way to the smooth roundness of her bottom, squeezing and kneading it before parting the cheeks to gently caress between her legs. He let out a slight gasp when his hands felt the warm dampness of her panties.

By this point, Vivian had completely abandoned herself to the desires of her alter ego for the evening, Christine. Christine provided her with an outlet to make her sexual fantasies a reality and she planned on taking full advantage of it. She couldn't believe how turned on she was by the whole situation. Already, she could feel her wetness only temporarily contained by the smooth satin thong between her legs. Having Roger touching her, probing her there didn't help matters. She allowed him to rub her through her panties from behind for a brief moment, letting him feel the smooth satin and her warm, wet, delicate folds hidden beneath it, before pulling his hand away, lifting her legs one at a time and backing up onto the bed to sit on his lap.

His hands moved to her hips as she began to grind her ass onto the tent of his dress pants, massaging his straining erection with each swivel of her hips. Her hands moved to his knees spreading his legs and giving her the leverage to continue with her lap dance. Looking behind her over her shoulder, Roger looked like he was in some sort of pain, but only seemed to sigh and moan with pleasure as she mercilessly ground her body into his crotch.

Lying back with her head next to his, she nibbled and sucked gently on his earlobe. "Do you like this Roger? Does it feel good?" She asked, whispering into his ear in a sultry, sexy, voice.

"Yes, you feel amazing, but I'm pretty excited and if you don't stop soon," he trailed off, his words replaced by slight groan.

"It's been a while for you, hasn't it Roger? I can tell. You're wound up much too tight. Can I ask you to help me for a minute?" She asked, sitting up straight. "Can you unzip my dress for me Roger?" Without words she felt his hand fumble with the small zipper before feeling it trail down her back exposing fresh skin to his ravenous eyes. "You asked me to take off my dress. I hope you didn't mind that I took my time." She slid off his body and stood in front of him at the end of the bed. He shook his head no in response to her question, mesmerized as she toyed with the thin black straps pulling first one and then the other over her shoulder so they rested on her upper arms.

"Thanks for the help Roger." She said, letting the dress fall to the floor around her body revealing the maroon and black satin bustier set she was wearing underneath. Roger's mouth was open in awe, his eyes rapidly flicking across her body taking in everything as if he was trying to commit every curve to memory. "I bought this lingerie for you Roger. I hope you like it."

"Christine, you look so sexy I'm ready to cum in my pants just looking at you." Aware of how much she had been teasing him and feeling a little bad about it, Vivian decided to help Roger unwind a little. Feeling bolder and bolder as the night went on, fueled by the visible effects her body and demeanor were having on the man before her, Vivian pushed Roger back into the pile of pillows behind him and reached to unclasp the buckle of his belt.

"Roger, if you're so excited you think you're going to cum, I'd rather you did it in my mouth than your pants." She said. She couldn't believe how forward she was being, how delightfully naughty. Roger watched her as she pulled his dress pants off, walking over to the wooden chair at the desk in the corner of the room. She folded his pants and bent over a little pushing her ass out slightly as she hung them over the chairs back, taking her time pretending to fuss with the pants, moving slowly to give him ample time to take in her exposed backside one more time.

When she turned back to face him, she was surprised to see that Roger had removed his boxers and was gently stroking his hard-on while watching her attentively. "You couldn't wait for me?" She asked teasing.

"I want you so bad it hurts." He said softly, almost pleading. Walking towards him she got beside him on the bed removed his pumping hand away from his rigid cock, lifted one of her leg across his body and straddled him, squatting with her panty clad pussy and ass mere inches from his face. He started to say something, but was gasping before he could get the words out when her mouth slid down his cock, taking him as deep as she could. Holding him at the base, while she worked her mouth up and down his shaft, he was so hard, and the thought that she had made him so hard; aroused him so much, only turned her on more.

She heard moans behind her and felt his fingers tracing pleasing patterns on the satin material stretched tight between her legs. Her pussy was soaking wet and was sure that Roger must have noticed the effect he was having on her by now, sure that he was aware of the gradually increasing wet spot on her panties. She popped his hardness out of her mouth and began running her moist, wet, tongue up and down the sensitive underside of his cock, occasionally taking him deep into her mouth and sucking firmly on the head offering him a full range of pleasurable sensations.

Roger had pulled her panties to the side now and was gently lapping his tongue up and down her pussy exciting her further and causing her to issue an encouraging moan every now and then with his cock still buried in her mouth. Letting some saliva slip through her lips, she bathed his dick in her slippery spit, before beginning to slide one hand up and down his shaft, while the other held him in place gently cupping and massaging his balls. She continued jerking him slowly, twisting her hand at the tip of his cock on the upstroke, bobbing her head in rhythm with the motions of her hand, and taking him as deep into her willing mouth as she could on each downstroke.

His tongue had stopped its sloppy wet exploration of her pussy and Roger seemed lost in his pleasure, his head still buried in her cunt, was moaning against her wet lips. His body seemed to be tensing, his stomach muscles tightening as he began to lift his hips in an effort to thrust himself deeper into her mouth. His hands frantically grabbed at her ass, all of his actions were tell-tale signals that he was getting close. Pulling him out of her mouth, she continued to pump her hand up and down his shaft increasing the pressure and speed of her hand while tilting her head sideways and pressing her lips and tongue against his swollen head allowing both it and the sensitive underside to slide through her lips passing over her wet tongue with each stroke of her hand.

Roger's face pulled away from her pussy groaning before crying out, "I'm cumming." A hot jet of his cum splashed up her cheek before Vivian quickly engulfed him in her mouth swallowing his cum as it shot out of his throbbing cock one spurt at a time. Just when she thought she couldn't take anymore, he finished coming. Vivian couldn't remember the last time she had to swallow so much cum. Maybe it had been longer than she thought since Roger last got some action, she thought as she gently sucked on his cock feeling him shudder beneath her with tiny orgasm aftershocks.

Knowing that she gave Roger so much pleasure made her feel great, but did little to abate her own growing need for an orgasm. She could feel his hot breath on her pussy and was so damn horny she abandoned herself to her desire and ground her pussy hard against his lips and face, eager for a release of her own. Roger, all too willing to return the favor, perhaps sensing her burning need, stuck his tongue out, allowing her to glide and grind herself on its soft wet surface. Eager to accommodate her, he grabbed her hips urging her to sit down further on his face, and began to lap his tongue rapidly on her sensitive clit in time with her rocking hips.

Overcome with pleasure, her eyes closed feeling the sweet tension building throughout her body. Breathing in gasps, between her moans, her orgasm drawing nearer and nearer, Vivian felt herself losing control. Her stomach muscles spasming, she felt her orgasm rip through her causing her to cry out. "Fuck; I'm cumming!" She cried as all the air in her lungs was forced from her body. Her pussy began contracting rhythmically and she collapsed onto his body shuddering with delight. She lay there for a moment completely enraptured by the blissful throes of her orgasm.

When she had regained some semblance of composure, she pulled herself up and off of Roger's body, standing and facing him, making eye contact for the first time since they'd pleasured each other. Roger's face was glistening with her juices and she was struck by a pang of embarrassment, before realizing that it didn't seem to bother him at all and that he actually seemed to be turned on by it, his cock already semi-erect. In fact he was smiling. "I hope there's more where that came from," he said wiping her smeared secretions off his face with a corner of the nearby bedding.

"Are you ready for more Roger?" she asked trying her best to be sexy while pointing to his rising erection.

"I'm more than ready." He said confidently patting the bed beside him.

"What do you want me to do now Roger? Do you want to fuck me? Do you want to put your big cock in my pussy?" She taunted him, running the fingers of her right hand between her legs, surprising both her and Roger with the dirty talk.

Roger was thrown by her bold actions and for a moment just stared at her. He quickly recovered telling her what he wanted. "I want you on the bed, from behind," looking into her eyes as he told her.

"I like it when you take control Roger, it suits you. You should try doing it more often." Vivian said, climbing onto the bed resting her stomach on the pile of pillows she made for him in the middle of the bed. She arched her back and pushed her ass out towards him wiggling it teasingly. She watched as he climbed onto the bed feeling his hands jerk her maroon satin thong down her legs and off her before his fingers searched their way through her wetness. Her head bent to the side on a pillow, she watched him as he bent behind her ass out of her field of vision, before feeling his warm wet tongue sensually slide up and down her hungry slit. She wanted him. She wanted him inside her so bad.

He pulled her ass cheeks apart dipping his head between her legs further and she pushed her ass out giving him full access to her highly aroused clit. She could feel his nose pressing gently into her perineum, so close to her asshole. He was driving her crazy. Having never received oral sex from behind before, the sheer novelty and naughtiness only excited her on further, driving her wild with lust. Roger continued his work with his mouth, alternating his focus between her clit and her slit, sucking and licking her in a teasing fashion, never spending enough time on her clit to make her cum.

Roger's tongue felt so good and his teasing was driving her wild, but her body was craving an orgasm. Roger continued to tease her with his mouth as she felt his fingers trace delicate circles around her yearning pussy. Soon, he slipped two fingers into her pussy and began to finger her, applying firm steady pressure to her G-spot. The combination of his fingers and mouth made her desperate. Before she knew what she was doing, Vivian was begging Roger to fuck her.

"Fuck me Roger! I want you to fuck me!" Initially, Vivian commanded him, ordering him to fuck her, but when Roger ignored her, her commands quickly degenerated into whimpers and eventually plain old begging. "Please, Roger I need you. Please, I need to feel you inside of me. Roger, please fuck me. Please!" She begged, driven completely hysterical by her blazing desire.

Roger must have felt sorry for her because he finally stopped licking her pussy and removed his fingers from her unbelievably wet pussy. Vivian looked back at him with her mouth open as he tore off his shirt and she felt the thick head of his hard cock nudging up and down her slit. She breathed in deeply and pushed her ass back towards his cock trying to take him into her, but he wasn't done teasing her, making her wait a minute longer, before he buried himself balls deep, filling her finally. She let out a load moan as he slowly worked his cock in and out of her pussy, stretching him with his girth, his balls slapping her gently against her clit with each thrust.